Persephone Floral Atelier Reviews

Persephone Floral Atelier 7
  • Ariel

Ariel C. · Married on 07/06/2019

Dream Florist

Persephone Floral Atelier was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding. I told my wedding planner from the beginning that floral was incredibly important to me, and she told me that Mary at Persephone Floral Atelier was the best in her opinion! Mary is a floral genius and was able to create for my reception nothing short of a lush secret garden straight out of a fairytale. The design included many handing floral arrangements and two chupahs. She and her team worked tirelessly the day of the wedding, and even more then they were supposed to do! My jaw actually dropped when I saw the flower arrangements for the first time. Not to mention that Mary is actually the sweetest person to work with. I really can't say enough about how amazing and talented Persephone Floral is!

Sent on 09/15/2019
    Persephone Floral Atelier 8
    Persephone Floral Atelier 9
    Persephone Floral Atelier 10

Persephone Floral Atelier's reply:

Thank you Ariel! It means so much to me that you are taking the time to share your experience. It was such a pleasure being your florist.
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Custom Work

Let me just say that I’m absolutely obsessed with Mary’s work! I’m so glad that I met her at the indie wedding expo. Her arrangements are stunning and Mary created the most beautiful bouquets and arrangements for my wedding.

I lost my grandmother two months after I got engaged and was just devastated. Her middle name was Zenia and I asked Mary if she could include one zinnia in my bouquet in honor of my gram. She made my floral dreams come true. The moment Mary walked into my suite with my bouquet, I immediately started crying and felt my grandmother there with me. The boutonnières and corsages were also gorgeous and everything just looked absolutely perfect in our photos! Everything was classic and romantic, but still so unique to what I dreamt about!

If you have the opportunity to work with Mary, I highly recommend it! She is so sweet and listens well to create exactly what you’re hoping for on your big day.

I continue to follow Mary’s work on Instagram and continue to be blown away with how beautiful and creative she gets with her arrangements.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Persephone Floral Atelier 11
    Persephone Floral Atelier 12
    Persephone Floral Atelier 13

Siobhan · Married on 09/15/2018

Mary is a visionary. Her work is wild, fresh, both gestural and finely detailed, and uniquely stunning in a way that takes your breath away!
    Working with her makes the process a dream - she's smart and intuitive and the proposal she sent us was incredibly comprehensive and beautiful (I showed anyone who would look for months after receiving it, I was so excited). She helped talk through and build out my initial ideas to spectacular results.
    Everything she created was sumptuous perfection, and I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/04/2018
    Persephone Floral Atelier 14
    Persephone Floral Atelier 15

Anna · Married on 09/14/2018

Where to begin? Mary’s artistry is beyond words. From the start, she exceeded all my expectations. Sometimes it’s hard to put your wedding vision into words but Mary and I were always on the same page. She knew exactly what I wanted and picked the perfect color palette and florals and I couldn’t be happier with how everything came together. Mary was always an email away to make sure I was confident and ready for my day and she did everything possible to make sure I was stress-free. I can’t recommend Mary enough. Even though my wedding past and that’s the only day you order a large amount of flowers, I know I’ll be coming up with excuses to book Mary in the future. She has become a dear friend and someone I will always look to for inspiration.

Sent on 09/20/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

After asking our stylist at our venue key words to describe the different preferred florist- she recommended Persephone as the most “romantic” and “whimsical”- immediately upon checking out her Instagram, I was in love. Mary and I set up a consultation call and we just seemed to be on the same page about everything. She envisioned my wedding the same way I did! Then came my proposal which was just stunning. Mary put together all the looks and styles we had discussed- she included my intended color palette and moody pictures that matched exactly what I was looking for. I actually used that proposal to show multiple vendors (and parents) what I was thinking for design/mood. Nailed it.
    So then comes the part where you anxiously await your wedding day... luckily I followed Persephone on Instagram the whole time and was constantly in awe at how beautiful her work was. I think I’ve liked every photo she’s posted since I first started following her. There was more than one occasion where I would comment on a photo and say “I want something like this for my wedding” and she noted every one and made sure everything was tied in by our final call.
    Then comes wedding week. It’s the night before the wedding and I’m looking for a distraction online and Persephone has posted a few new stories- I click them and they’re my flowers!!! I cried, they were perfect. On the way to the venue the next day, I told everyone how excited I was to see them in person. I got off the bus and started roaming- anxiously looking at all the floral pieces I had seen in pictures the night before. It all blew me away. I know brides are emotional on their wedding days but her work seriously took my breath away. I would recommend Mary and Persephone a thousand times over. She was outstanding to work with- as excited about my vision as I was. She was always responsive and you can truly tell she loves what she does- it shows in every petal of her work.

Sent on 07/10/2018
    Persephone Floral Atelier 16
    Persephone Floral Atelier 17
    Persephone Floral Atelier 18
    Persephone Floral Atelier 19

Dear Samantha,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! You were wonderful to work with and bringing your vision to life was my pleasure. It's not only the beautiful flowers that makes this job so great, it's having amazing clients like you and Bob!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. I wish you to a lifetime of happiness!
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

Mary was incredible to work with! Perfectly patient, creative, and confident in her craft! I was a bride with a billion questions and had vision of what I wanted - and came to our first conversation with dozens of ideas from Pinterest and her instagram (@persephonefloral) - and she made it all come together wonderfully.

We hired Mary/Persephone Floral Atelier for all of our personal items - my bouquet (which was insane, beyond dreams beautiful!!), floral crowns for my bestie and niece who stood up in our wedding party, boutonnieres for the guys, and a perfectly designed wrist corsage for my mother-in-law.

We received many compliments on our wedding day, and in the weeks that followed when anyone saw our photographs. Truly amazing value, insane amounts of talent, and quality of service/flowers was top-notch. Thanks, Mary!

(photos courtesy of Meg Darket Photography)

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Persephone Floral Atelier 25
    Persephone Floral Atelier 26
    Persephone Floral Atelier 27

Persephone Floral Atelier's reply:

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Amber! It was a pleasure to work with you and Matt.
  • Beatrice

Beatrice · Married on 02/04/2017

I could not have been happier with the work that Mary at Persephone did for my wedding. From my flower crown to the mysterious moss draped over the tables at our reception, it was nothing short of perfection. Not only was it beautiful to look at, but I found myself catching intoxicating whiffs of my bouquet throughout the day...simply stunning. Would work with her again and recommend anyone to her business.

Sent on 02/14/2017