Perry's Emporium Reviews

38 Reviews for Perry's Emporium

• Heidi

Heidi Platow · Married on 10/02/2020

LOVE is at Perry's

My fiance purchased my engagement ring at Perry's and it was a size too big. I went there the next day to have it resized, but didn't want to part ways with it right away. They gave me a bar for a temporary re-size until I was ready to part ways to resize the ring. The next week I took it in, and they literally resized the ring within 2 hours! Bonnie was amazing to work with - she texted us and also sent us a card of congratulations! We also purchased our wedding bands from Perry's as well, with outstanding service provided as well.
    Perry's provides a "Rainy Day Guarantee" which if it rains a certain amount on your wedding today, your engagement ring will be FREE!
    We purchased our wedding bands during the "Let It Snow" promotion - so if it snows in Boone, NC on Christmas day - our wedding bands will be FREE!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Perry's Emporium's reply:

Thank you for the feedback, Heidi! We are thrilled that you've enjoyed your visits with us. Thanks for trusting us to be part of such big, memorable moments in your lives!
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Ryan · Married on 01/04/2020

Stress Free Experience

Me and my now husband were both looking for our wedding bands and we went to Perry's and worked with Judy. She and the rest of the Perry's team were great they truly wanted to learn more about us to be able to assist us in finding the perfect rings and that they did. Even after our purchase each time we go in there whether it be to resize or for a cleaning or just to browse all of the sparkles, they still remember us and that connection you don't get anywhere else.

Sent on 01/28/2020

Perry's Emporium's reply:

Alexandra, thank you so much for the kind review! We are thrilled that you've had such wonderful experiences with us, especially Judy! We look forward to serving your family for years to come.
  • Will

Will · Married on 11/16/2019

Excellent service!

The staff at Perry's was the best. They went above and beyond to custom make my wife's wedding band and she loves it!

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kerry

Kerry Walsh · Married on 10/12/2019

Best experience ever!

Wendy and the rest of the staff at Perry's is simply the best! Wendy helped my husband pick out and create the most perfect engagement ring. My whole family has gone and seen Wendy at Perry's for all engagement and wedding bands because of their helpfulness, great customer service, and amazing work. When we went to pick out or wedding bands, she made it so easy and helpful when explaining everything and trying different ones on. I could not think of going anywhere else. We love Wendy and Perry's!

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2019

We love our rings!

We got my engagement ring and both our wedding bands from Perry's and we absolutely love them! I have gotten so many compliments and the people at Perry's were the best to work with!

Sent on 09/24/2019
  • Sarrah

Sarrah Gilley · Married on 09/20/2019

The most beautiful jewelry!

My engagement ring and both of our wedding bands came from Perry’s and we received nothing by the best customer service! Every time I walk in, they are always so friendly and helpful!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Karen

Karen Henderson -Robinson · Married on 09/11/2019

Our perfect wedding day!

My wife and I purchased our engagement and wedding bands there! Love the staff! I've been friends with Allan Perry for 30 years, wouldn't have trusted anyone else for our special day!

Sent on 02/06/2020

Perry's Emporium's reply:

Congrats to you two! We're grateful you let us be part of such a special time. Thanks for the feedback, Karen! Hope to see you again soon.
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2019

Awesome Local Jeweler

Working with Perry’s was awesome. My fiancé was able to personalize my engagement ring and we had a great time shopping together for wedding bands. When I noticed my stone was loose about a year after I got engaged they fixed it free of charge. Everything was straightforward, easy, and felt catered to what we wanted and our budget.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Alexis · Married on 08/06/2019

Great service without that car salesman pressure

My husband is not one to deal with “badger” salesman. In the few place he had looked for an engagement ring, there was a lot of “sale ending today, special discount, get it now” pressures. He was becoming hesitant to look. So I stopped by Perry’s because it’s near to his work place and met Brigette. I explained the situation and she and I came up with an easy solution of selecting what I liked (a few options) and she would keep them on file for him to view when he was ready.

She was knowledgeable of all their products and of certain jewelers terms and listened to what I wanted. I was seeking a ring set with a vintage look such as bezel, milgrain, and\or filigree in the band it setting. She showed me several options, including some I had not considered, and I made my selections along with ranking my favorites in order. She made it clear as well that if I hadn’t found anything, they could customize a ring just for me.

With the file made, my man visited a week or so later and was very pleased with the service. Of course we went back to visit Brigette and pick out our band.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Hayley · Married on 05/05/2017

My engagement ring and our wedding bands are absolutely gorgeous. They are perfect and so "us." Aly is incredible, and really took her time and let us see as many rings as it took until we found "the one." I can't say enough good things about Perry's! Mr. Perry is often in the shop and super nice- he has established a first class business here in Wilmington!

Sent on 04/11/2017

We bought our engagement ring from Perry's and it turned out beautifully. My center diamond was from my mother's engagement ring and they custom fitted a band for us at a very affordable price. I will definitely be doing future business with them.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Jamie · Married on 09/30/2016

Wendy is absolutely amazing!! She took care of us from the moment we walked through the door and has kept in touch with us even after our wedding. She even called me the week of my wedding to see if she could clean my rings so that they would sparkle in the photographs. It's so nice to be able to shop and not having a pushy salesperson. She is the absolute best! Mr. Perry, you have a real gem (no pun intended! Lol)!

We were originally supposed to get married October 1st, but our plans changed to September 30th. It rained on our actual wedding day, but we forgot to change our date with Perry's. Mr. Perry personally gave us our rainy day guarantee check, which we really didn't expect. They really do go above and beyond for their customers! We will absolutely be customers for life!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Marissa · Married on 06/24/2016

Judy was the best at Perry's! Very patient and accommodating to our budget! We selected our engagement ring, and both wedding rings there and couldn't be happier! A great selection of rings at a great price!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Casey · Married on 11/07/2015

Very professional, helpful, and caring staff. They help you figure out exactly what you're looking for so you'll have the perfect fit for your ring. I look forward to working with them again when it comes to picking out our wedding bands.

Sent on 01/03/2015

Kristina · Married on 10/10/2015

EVERYONE at Perry's is truly concerned about making you feel like the most special bride-to-be. Not only did they personally welcome us, but they had selection to back up their capability for custom jewelry!

Sent on 03/05/2015
  • Laura Marie

Laura · Married on 09/05/2015

I have the most respect for everyone at Perry's. My fiance purchased my ring from there and Aly did such an amazing job helping him out while getting him an amazing deal. While she did not know me personally (yet!), she was able to help him pick out a style that I LOVE without my help or input. We have returned to Perry's not only to get our wedding bands, but also my day-of jewelry. We worked with Aly for EVERY purchase, but everyone there is so friendly and helpful. I purchased my dress from the Wedding Dress Shoppe, which is in the same center as Perry's and is owned by them as well. Because we purchased our rings at Perry's Emporium, I received a discount on my dress AND they brought over jewelry to help me pick the PERFECT pieces to go with my dress- which was so great because I am a very visual person and had a hard time finding anything I loved without seeing it with my dress. I don't think my soon-to-be husband and I will ever go to another jewelry store in Wilmington.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

My fiancé and I couldn't think of going anywhere else for our wedding bands and engagement ring. The selection and service at Perry's is excellent. Everyone is extremely nice and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/21/2014

Tammy · Married on 12/13/2014

My engagement ring is beyond words beautiful. We are purchasing our wedding bands from Perry's as well. The staff are knowledgeable, not pushy, it is not just a sale to them and that means a lot when you are buying something you will wear for a lifetime.

Sent on 03/10/2014
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 10/10/2014

Omg! AMAZING service! Wendy is awesome! She treated me like I was her daughter! She even brought the jewlery I was interested in to my dress fitting to be sure it looked great! I am now a customer for life!! They even offer to clean all my jewlery whenever I am there, not just the items purchased through them! They care about their customers and have been amazing for all of the jewlery needs throughout my wedding process! Also WENDY IS FANTASTIC!!! We loved working with her!!!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Suzanne · Married on 09/27/2014

Perry's Emporium gave us a wonderful experience in picking out all of our rings. My husband and I visited the store together once before we got engaged. We worked with Gail from the beginning. Eric shopped around at several shops before ending up back at Perry's to get my engagement ring. They worked with his budget and I couldn't be happier with my ring. I LOVE it. It's unique and I get so many compliments on it. When you buy an engagement ring at Perry's, you get 20% off your wedding bands which makes for a great value. We priced around for our bands and Perry's won again in price and service. We have enjoyed working with Gail and the team at Perry's and we would suggest them to any couples looking for any type of jewelery.

Sent on 10/15/2014

Courtney · Married on 04/12/2014

I went into Perry's for my fiance's wedding band. We already knew exactly what he wanted, his size, etc. It was a matter of minutes before the employee came back to me with a very affordable quote, stating that it could be in within 7 business days whenever I'm ready to order. Can't wait to move forward with them!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Perry's Emporium did an excellent job at helping my fiance fashion and make my engagement ring! 100% great people and quality are coming from Perry's! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/18/2013
  • User2520403 · 2+ years ago

I recommend Ally who is wonderful. She really listened to what I wanted in an engagement ring and found the exact ring I was looking for in my budget. The first ring she showed me beat out all the other rings and stores.

Sent on 07/04/2012

Courtney · Married on 06/01/2013

Along with other jewlery needs, my husband and I both got each other's rings at Perry's. The staff is so helpful and knowledgable. Also, the store and selection are both beautiful!

Sent on 06/30/2013

They were so wonderful and useful while we were looking for our wedding bands :)

Sent on 03/09/2013