Perfectly Made Reviews

Perfectly Made 7
  • Jodie

Jodie Smith 路 Married on 05/11/2019

Fun and relaxed experience

Aloha 馃尯 , I would like to thank both Erika and Rachael for making my morning preparations so relaxing and enjoyable , from the moment they walked in I knew my bridal and I party where in for a relaxing memorable day , they where quick , listened to our requests and we all loved our hair and make up thank you again all the way from Down under 馃嚘馃嚭
    Mahalo

Perfectly Made 9
    Perfectly Made 10

Cheryl Papaia 路 Married on 03/17/2019

Prom hair and makeup

Perfectly Made was the answer to our prayers! Erika is professional and efficient and very patient, as she put up with several time and place changes when booking my daughter's appointment. Her stylist that showed up was awesome! Alexandra made my daughter feel comfortable and relaxed. We asked for a natural look and a simple up do. The results were amazing! We were so happy with the pricing, friendly service and professionalism we booked another appointment right away for the next prom!
    A huge MAHALO NUI LOA goes out to Erika and her team of stylists! Aloha!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Perfectly Made 11

Kaylee 路 Married on 10/31/2018

Erika is awesome!

Erika traveled to the North shore of Oahu for me to do my hair and makeup. She did an amazing job and made sure to incorporate my ideas! She is very talented at what she does and is also a very fun person! I am so happy I went with Perfectly Made for my wedding day makeup and hair.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kimmy 路 Married on 10/27/2018

Smooth and Professional

I had such a great hair and make up team. Between my trial and the day of, everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Erika is very responsive with emails and always checked in with me to see what I wanted, we were very blessed to have her and her girls help us on our big day!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Perfectly Made 12
    Perfectly Made 13
    Perfectly Made 14

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Kimmy. Our priority is to make everyone's experience smooth sailing and to answer emails in a timely manner. We are so blessed to have you as one of our brides.

Jasmine 路 Married on 07/20/2018

Erika did my hair and makeup for my wedding just as I wanted and it turned out better than I had imagined!! With reasonable/affordable prices and a service that comes to you, there was no hesitation for me. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a hairstylist AND makeup artist all-in-one who鈥檚 also mobile! Thank you again, Erika!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your kind review :) Congratulations to you and Jesus!!!

Aye 路 Married on 03/23/2018

Erika was a pleasure to work with for my wedding hair and makeup. She is very down to earth and fun to work with! Erika responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. We scheduled a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and I highly recommend every bride to do so! I was not only able to see the finished product prior to the wedding but was able to wear it all day to see how it lasted throughout the day. We were able to make small changes to look even better on the wedding day! Erika kindly traveled all the way to Waialua for my wedding makeup and hair. My hair and makeup lasted all day thru the humidity (my ceremony and reception were held outside after heavy rain) and even stayed on for after party! I highly recommend her service! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Aye!! Thank you so much for your kind review. I enjoy trials too. It gives me a chance to meet my bride prior and get to know her and her style. :) It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day.

Romana 路 Married on 03/12/2018

I could not never imagine how good erika can be as a stylist.
    The job she did for my wedding was amazing. My hair and make was so perfect for my dress.
    And she was so nice we had a really good communication altough my english is not so perfect.
    Thanks to erika for the experience to look like a beauty filmstar on my wedding.
    All the best Romana from Vienna Austria

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Perfectly Made 15
    Perfectly Made 16

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you Romana!! I hope you all enjoy your stay and best wishes to you and your family ;)

• F

Fran 路 Married on 03/09/2018

Erika provided services for my niece's senior luau. I must say her personality and professionalism raised the bar. Niece provided pictures of what she wanted done for hair and makeup. Extremely impressed with the execution and turn out. Definitely recommend Erika for any occasion! Thank you Erika, we'll be seeing you again!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Ashlynn 路 Married on 01/28/2018

Erika was absolutely the seeetest HMUA I鈥檝e ever worked with, having someone listen to your suggestions & thoughts rather than just doing whatever they wanted was great! My makeup was flawless & even though we had some unforeseen hiccups out of anyone鈥檚 control she still was able to mak my hair so beautiful as well!! I鈥檓 so grateful & will be reaching out to work with Erika again of course!!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Perfectly Made 17
    Perfectly Made 18

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlynn!!! You were such a blast to work with and I am glad I was able to make you feel comfortable with your hair ;)

Marina 路 Married on 01/23/2018

Erika was amazing! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable that it felt like two friends just hanging out. My make up was immaculate! Erika made me look natural and enhanced my features so well. The make up also last through wind and rain until the end of the day. Thank you Erika

Included is a picture of me hair wet and no makeup, next is the magical transformation fun Erika for hair and makeup

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Perfectly Made 19
    Perfectly Made 20
    Perfectly Made 21

Perfectly Made's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you. Thank you so much for the kind review.

Kayla 路 Married on 10/06/2017

Erika was fantastic right from the start! She responded to my inquiry promptly and she was very professional. We had planned to only have bridal make-up done, but we decided to add on four other people to our appointment and Erika was flexible and accommodating. When she came to our room, she got started right away. She and her partner did a beautiful job on everyone! She was fun to talk to and it was as if we were just friends chatting about our lives. She鈥檚 open and personable and I liked that! I HIGHLY recommend Erika to anyone looking for bridal make-up. She did a really great job, her prices were very reasonable, and it was really fun getting to know her!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jayci 路 Married on 05/20/2017

She came to my house, very flexible with location and time! She only needed a little counter space to work her magic. I asked if she not "cake" like how some makeup artists do for events, & she delivered exactly what I wanted. She holds a good conversation, very professional, and sticks to time limits! 10/10 recommend her services. Support local, and get the best bang for your buck.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jaynina 路 Married on 05/12/2017

Hired her for my daughters Senior portraits. She did an amazing job with hair and makeup, even with the time crunch. Very professional and flexible schedule. Best value, would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Nani 路 Married on 02/02/2017

This was the absolute best decision I've made to go with perfectly made. The service was flawless. I was blown away by how amazing I looked and felt when I was dolled up I felt like a million dollars! This is the only place I will book from now on and I tell all my friends and family about my fabulous experience with MUA Erica Kalaikai. She was friendly professional and I could depend on her to give me perfectly made look. Look no further you must book here.

Sent on 02/03/2017
  • User7667878 路 2+ years ago

Perfectly Made was awesome! I am so happy that I decided to book them for my wedding. Erika was super patient and professional, not to mention fun to be around. She did an amazing job with not only my make up but also my bridesmaids. My makeup turned out just the way I wanted it to be, if not even more! I highly recommend booking them!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Cassie 路 Married on 09/23/2018

Erika is great! She is very friendly as well as professional. I had a fun time getting my wedding hair and makeup done by her. She was prompt and did a fantastic job. She made time to speak on the phone prior to my wedding day and also responded in a timely manner to emails. She is affordable and comes to your location. I definitely recommend Erika at Perfectly Made and would use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Naomi Parr 路 Married on 12/20/2018

4.2
      3.0

Bridal hair and makeup were lovely

We paid for bridal hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for five attendants. Erika did my (bride's) hair and makeup, and hired two additional artists to help with the rest of the bridal party. Erika did a great job with the bridal hair and makeup. I felt absolutely gorgeous! My eyebrows looked awesome, and the eyeliner with false lashes looked gorgeous in pictures. She also did a great job selecting foundation and lip color that suited my skin tone. The wedding party looked great too, although a couple attendants were not 100% happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. One of the other artists struggled with styling thicker hair and one of the attendants felt that their makeup had been applied too heavily. Also, the attendants were expecting to receive airbrush makeup and I learned after the fact that they had not received it. There may have been some miscommunication there. Overall, everyone still looked beautiful, and Erika did an excellent job!

We did have an issue with a bridesmaid dropping out 20 days before the event and were told that we could not alter the contract to accommodate this change. We understood, but were disappointed as all of our other vendors were willing and able to work with us. We ended up having to scramble to find someone else willing to take the empty slot and cover some of the cost.

Overall, I felt that Erika did a great job and is a talented makeup artist. I would recommend her to other brides getting married in Oahu.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Hi Naomi, thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any confusion. Airbrush is an add on service. I just looked back at our correspondence and did not see any discussion on airbrush for the attendants.
    In regards to unhappy attendants...I am really sorry they were not 100% happy with their makeup or hair. We take great pride in making sure our clients are happy with their services. Like in our trial together I stress great importance in open communication. I want my clients to feel comfortable in expressing what they like and don't like. I am terribly sorry that they were not comfortable enough to express that. The stylists I hire are experienced and well trained, they would have been happy to fix anything they were unhappy with.
    As far as the cancellation, thank you for your understanding on our cancellation policy that you signed on our agreement together prior to booking.
    I really enjoyed working with you and I truly appreciate your feedback.