Perfectly Made Reviews

Perfectly Made 5
Perfectly Made 6
Perfectly Made 7

Sarah Moreno · Married on 07/11/2019

Erika did an amazing job on my hair and makeup!

Right from the beginning, Erika was professional, friendly and personable. She sent me a welcome email introducing herself, and telling me a little about herself. She was very responsive, and always answered any questions I had. Her prices are reasonable. On the day of my wedding, she came on time, and stayed on schedule. She did an amazing job on my hair and makeup! The makeup lasted all day and night. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Perfectly Made 8

Perfectly Made's reply:

Hi Sarah, thank you so much for your review and feedback. It’s so important to us to get to know our brides beyond the makeup and hair. It was a pleasure working with you!

Shelby Bledsoe · Married on 06/25/2019

Shelby Lowman Wedding

I ABSOLUTELY 10000% RECOMMEND ERIKA! She is a goddess with make up and really listens to how you envision yourself to look. I couldnt get over how good I looked haha! Not only is she incredible with hair and make up, but shes just a great person to have with you the morning before you get married! She has such a bubbly yet calm personality that I really needed that morning! She is just an incredible person all around! I would use her again and again if I lived on the island!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Perfectly Made's reply:

Sheeeelllllby! You’re so sweet! Thank you for your review and feedback. I definitely enjoy making people smile and help them to relax on such an important day. I’m so glad the weather held up for you two and the pictures turned out AMAZING! I really enjoyed working with you and the fam.

• Mariel

Mariel Pacete · Married on 06/21/2019

10/10 Recommend!!!

Thank you Erika for making me look my best on my best day ever!!! Erika was very responsive via email/text/phone calls. She was punctual the day of the wedding, and very easy to talk to and had fun with me and the girls at our bridal suite. Her makeup lasted a long time and she is really great at what she does. Alexandra, one of her colleagues also did my hair, and did AMAZING. Her prices are very comparable to other vendors and she also includes lashes :) My mom got her hair done, and had 3 other BMs hair/makeup. Everyone looked beautiful. 10/10 Recommend :)

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Perfectly Made 9
  • Jenilee

Jenilee Cipriano · Married on 06/15/2019

Couldn’t have asked for anyone else!!!!

Erika is absolutely amazing to work with!! She is very easy to communicate with and she responds very fast! She is very down to earth! And has an amazing playlist 😊. We definitely clicked right away! She truly worked her magic on my wedding day! I loved my hair and makeup, but most importantly my husband LOVED it even more! I highly recommend Perfectly Made! Her company name says it all because I was truly PERFECTLY MADE on my special day! Mahalo Erika for everything you did for my bridesmaids and I! We loved your artwork!!!!! You made us all look absolutely gorgeous! 😘

Sent on 06/30/2019
    Perfectly Made 14
    Perfectly Made 15

Nadine Araki-Yamanaka · Married on 06/01/2019

My Wedding

The greatest experience. They show up at 4:00 AM, all ready to roll. Lots of fun. The makeup and hair was done as we wanted it. I would recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 06/07/2019
    Perfectly Made 16

Teresa · Married on 06/01/2019

Just say "Yes!"

Erika and her team were amazing! They did such an amazing job on both hair and makeup! One of my sisters ended up not liking how her lips were drawn and they did not make a big deal of it and redid it to her liking. Very friendly and an absolute pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Perfectly Made 17
  • Jodie

Jodie Smith · Married on 05/11/2019

Fun and relaxed experience

Aloha 🌺 , I would like to thank both Erika and Rachael for making my morning preparations so relaxing and enjoyable , from the moment they walked in I knew my bridal and I party where in for a relaxing memorable day , they where quick , listened to our requests and we all loved our hair and make up thank you again all the way from Down under 🇦🇺
    Mahalo

Perfectly Made 19
    Perfectly Made 20

Cheryl Papaia · Married on 03/17/2019

Prom hair and makeup

Perfectly Made was the answer to our prayers! Erika is professional and efficient and very patient, as she put up with several time and place changes when booking my daughter's appointment. Her stylist that showed up was awesome! Alexandra made my daughter feel comfortable and relaxed. We asked for a natural look and a simple up do. The results were amazing! We were so happy with the pricing, friendly service and professionalism we booked another appointment right away for the next prom!
    A huge MAHALO NUI LOA goes out to Erika and her team of stylists! Aloha!

Sent on 03/25/2019
    Perfectly Made 21

Kaylee · Married on 10/31/2018

Erika is awesome!

Erika traveled to the North shore of Oahu for me to do my hair and makeup. She did an amazing job and made sure to incorporate my ideas! She is very talented at what she does and is also a very fun person! I am so happy I went with Perfectly Made for my wedding day makeup and hair.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Kimmy · Married on 10/27/2018

Smooth and Professional

I had such a great hair and make up team. Between my trial and the day of, everything went smoothly and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Erika is very responsive with emails and always checked in with me to see what I wanted, we were very blessed to have her and her girls help us on our big day!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    Perfectly Made 22
    Perfectly Made 23
    Perfectly Made 24

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you for your feedback Kimmy. Our priority is to make everyone's experience smooth sailing and to answer emails in a timely manner. We are so blessed to have you as one of our brides.

Jasmine · Married on 07/20/2018

Erika did my hair and makeup for my wedding just as I wanted and it turned out better than I had imagined!! With reasonable/affordable prices and a service that comes to you, there was no hesitation for me. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a hairstylist AND makeup artist all-in-one who’s also mobile! Thank you again, Erika!!!

Sent on 01/28/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you Jasmine for your kind review :) Congratulations to you and Jesus!!!

Aye · Married on 03/23/2018

Erika was a pleasure to work with for my wedding hair and makeup. She is very down to earth and fun to work with! Erika responded to all of my questions in a timely manner. We scheduled a makeup and hair trial prior to the wedding and I highly recommend every bride to do so! I was not only able to see the finished product prior to the wedding but was able to wear it all day to see how it lasted throughout the day. We were able to make small changes to look even better on the wedding day! Erika kindly traveled all the way to Waialua for my wedding makeup and hair. My hair and makeup lasted all day thru the humidity (my ceremony and reception were held outside after heavy rain) and even stayed on for after party! I highly recommend her service! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Aye!! Thank you so much for your kind review. I enjoy trials too. It gives me a chance to meet my bride prior and get to know her and her style. :) It was such a pleasure to be apart of your special day.

Romana · Married on 03/12/2018

I could not never imagine how good erika can be as a stylist.
    The job she did for my wedding was amazing. My hair and make was so perfect for my dress.
    And she was so nice we had a really good communication altough my english is not so perfect.
    Thanks to erika for the experience to look like a beauty filmstar on my wedding.
    All the best Romana from Vienna Austria

Sent on 03/14/2018
    Perfectly Made 25
    Perfectly Made 26

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you Romana!! I hope you all enjoy your stay and best wishes to you and your family ;)

• F

Fran · Married on 03/09/2018

Erika provided services for my niece's senior luau. I must say her personality and professionalism raised the bar. Niece provided pictures of what she wanted done for hair and makeup. Extremely impressed with the execution and turn out. Definitely recommend Erika for any occasion! Thank you Erika, we'll be seeing you again!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Ashlynn · Married on 01/28/2018

Erika was absolutely the seeetest HMUA I’ve ever worked with, having someone listen to your suggestions & thoughts rather than just doing whatever they wanted was great! My makeup was flawless & even though we had some unforeseen hiccups out of anyone’s control she still was able to mak my hair so beautiful as well!! I’m so grateful & will be reaching out to work with Erika again of course!!

Sent on 02/11/2018
    Perfectly Made 27
    Perfectly Made 28

Perfectly Made's reply:

Thank you so much Ashlynn!!! You were such a blast to work with and I am glad I was able to make you feel comfortable with your hair ;)

Marina · Married on 01/23/2018

Erika was amazing! She made me feel so relaxed and comfortable that it felt like two friends just hanging out. My make up was immaculate! Erika made me look natural and enhanced my features so well. The make up also last through wind and rain until the end of the day. Thank you Erika

Included is a picture of me hair wet and no makeup, next is the magical transformation fun Erika for hair and makeup

Sent on 01/26/2018
    Perfectly Made 29
    Perfectly Made 30
    Perfectly Made 31

Perfectly Made's reply:

It was such a pleasure to meet and work with you. Thank you so much for the kind review.

Kayla · Married on 10/06/2017

Erika was fantastic right from the start! She responded to my inquiry promptly and she was very professional. We had planned to only have bridal make-up done, but we decided to add on four other people to our appointment and Erika was flexible and accommodating. When she came to our room, she got started right away. She and her partner did a beautiful job on everyone! She was fun to talk to and it was as if we were just friends chatting about our lives. She’s open and personable and I liked that! I HIGHLY recommend Erika to anyone looking for bridal make-up. She did a really great job, her prices were very reasonable, and it was really fun getting to know her!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Jayci · Married on 05/20/2017

She came to my house, very flexible with location and time! She only needed a little counter space to work her magic. I asked if she not "cake" like how some makeup artists do for events, & she delivered exactly what I wanted. She holds a good conversation, very professional, and sticks to time limits! 10/10 recommend her services. Support local, and get the best bang for your buck.

Sent on 05/28/2017

Jaynina · Married on 05/12/2017

Hired her for my daughters Senior portraits. She did an amazing job with hair and makeup, even with the time crunch. Very professional and flexible schedule. Best value, would definitely recommend!!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Nani · Married on 02/02/2017

This was the absolute best decision I've made to go with perfectly made. The service was flawless. I was blown away by how amazing I looked and felt when I was dolled up I felt like a million dollars! This is the only place I will book from now on and I tell all my friends and family about my fabulous experience with MUA Erica Kalaikai. She was friendly professional and I could depend on her to give me perfectly made look. Look no further you must book here.

Sent on 02/03/2017

Perfectly Made was awesome! I am so happy that I decided to book them for my wedding. Erika was super patient and professional, not to mention fun to be around. She did an amazing job with not only my make up but also my bridesmaids. My makeup turned out just the way I wanted it to be, if not even more! I highly recommend booking them!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Cassie · Married on 09/23/2018

Erika is great! She is very friendly as well as professional. I had a fun time getting my wedding hair and makeup done by her. She was prompt and did a fantastic job. She made time to speak on the phone prior to my wedding day and also responded in a timely manner to emails. She is affordable and comes to your location. I definitely recommend Erika at Perfectly Made and would use her again in the future.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Naomi Parr · Married on 12/20/2018

4.2
      3.0

Bridal hair and makeup were lovely

We paid for bridal hair and makeup, as well as hair and makeup for five attendants. Erika did my (bride's) hair and makeup, and hired two additional artists to help with the rest of the bridal party. Erika did a great job with the bridal hair and makeup. I felt absolutely gorgeous! My eyebrows looked awesome, and the eyeliner with false lashes looked gorgeous in pictures. She also did a great job selecting foundation and lip color that suited my skin tone. The wedding party looked great too, although a couple attendants were not 100% happy with how their hair and makeup turned out. One of the other artists struggled with styling thicker hair and one of the attendants felt that their makeup had been applied too heavily. Also, the attendants were expecting to receive airbrush makeup and I learned after the fact that they had not received it. There may have been some miscommunication there. Overall, everyone still looked beautiful, and Erika did an excellent job!

We did have an issue with a bridesmaid dropping out 20 days before the event and were told that we could not alter the contract to accommodate this change. We understood, but were disappointed as all of our other vendors were willing and able to work with us. We ended up having to scramble to find someone else willing to take the empty slot and cover some of the cost.

Overall, I felt that Erika did a great job and is a talented makeup artist. I would recommend her to other brides getting married in Oahu.

Sent on 12/25/2018

Perfectly Made's reply:

Hi Naomi, thank you for your feedback. I apologize for any confusion. Airbrush is an add on service. I just looked back at our correspondence and did not see any discussion on airbrush for the attendants.
    In regards to unhappy attendants...I am really sorry they were not 100% happy with their makeup or hair. We take great pride in making sure our clients are happy with their services. Like in our trial together I stress great importance in open communication. I want my clients to feel comfortable in expressing what they like and don't like. I am terribly sorry that they were not comfortable enough to express that. The stylists I hire are experienced and well trained, they would have been happy to fix anything they were unhappy with.
    As far as the cancellation, thank you for your understanding on our cancellation policy that you signed on our agreement together prior to booking.
    I really enjoyed working with you and I truly appreciate your feedback.