Perfect Honeymoons Reviews

254 | Mount Pleasant, SC

254 Reviews for Perfect Honeymoons

Andrea · Married on 04/22/2012

My husband was referred to Jim Augerinos by one of his coworkers. We had so much planning to do with the wedding that we wanted to let someone else take over the planning of our honeymoon, especially since it was only about a month and a half away! We had a couple of ideas of what we wanted to do and where we wanted to go and Jim helped us narrow down and pick a honeymoon that was made sense based on our tight budget. Without his help we would not have had the amazing trip that we did! We ended up going to Rome, Italy and the Amalfi Coast. I was so busy that I did not even look up either of the hotels he had booked; I just hoped and trusted that he picked somewhere we would enjoy. And did he ever! The Hotel D'Inghilterra was quaint and right in the heart of Rome and the staff was friendly and helpful. We could walk just about everywhere from our hotel. And the hotel in Ravello in the Amalfi Coast, Palazzo Sasso, took my breath away, literally! I have never seen a more gorgeous view from a hotel room. Everyone there knew our names and made sure we were comfortable. Jim also arranged our transportation; I kind of miss getting taken around in a Mercedes to the hotel, train, boat, etc. He was so sweet and even had a fruit platter in our room for our arrival. I could not have dreamt up a better honeymoon! Thank you so much Jim for all of your help! We have already said we want to return to both hotels and you will be the first one we call to plan the next trip!!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Anna · Married on 04/21/2012

Jim sat down with my husband (fiance at the time) and I to discuss where we would honeymoon. We'd sought Jim out after I saw an advertisement on Facebook. My husband and I had lots of possible honeymoon ideas with no real way of sorting through what would be just right. We didn't want to go somewhere one of us had been previously and we had come up with plans for 4 different Continents. Needless to say we needed help! Jim helped us decide what was most important to each of us and was able to come up with the PERFECT honeymoon location for us - Belize! He had offered to give us his top 3 options, but we wanted to know where to go - no more options! He set up the perfect honeymoon - we visited two different cities in Belize - booked us in a gorgeous boutique hotel and helped us get some lovely extras. I couldn't have been more pleased with everything that Jim offered us. I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Jim in the future...maybe an anniversary trip! Any couples who are wavering between too many options should consult with Jim, he really is a pro!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ellie · Married on 03/31/2012

Jim Augerinos at Perfect Honeymoons planned just that -- the perfect honeymoon! He sat down with us and listened to what we wanted, and then came up with 3 outstanding options. Once we settled on a destination, he came up with an itinerary that blew our minds. The hotels he chose were outstanding, and had amazing location close to everything you would want to be close to. He was professional, friendly, responsive, and had incredible expertise. It's like he knew exactly what we wanted to do. He also gave us many recommendations on restaurants and activities to do while we were away and they all ended up being lifelong memories for us. I would highly recommmend any couple in the DC/VA/MD area planning a honeymoon to use Jim & Perfect Honeymoons.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Jonathan · Married on 03/10/2012

Working with Jim to plan our honeymoon was without a doubt the key to why we had such an amazing time! He made it so easy for us, considering we were very indecisive with where we wanted to go. He did a brief interview with us both then put together 3 itineraries to different destinations.
    In the end we chose the trip to Moorea and Bora Bora. Both hotels ( Hilton Moorea and St. Regis Bora Bora) were amazing and exactly what Jim said they would be. He even found a Groupon that got us $1,000 OFF OUR TRIP!!! As well as two $500 excursions for free. I could not imagine what it would have been like if we didn't have Jim to help us plan our trip. He was so knowledgeable about all of the destinations and resorts since he has been there himself.
    Before we left for French Polynesia he gave us a nice travel book for all of our docs and itineraries as well as a list of tips and must do's/don'ts for each destination. I would def recommend Perfect Honeymoons to anyone and will be using their services again for future travel.
    THANKS JIM!!!!!!

Sent on 05/03/2012

Kristen · Married on 11/12/2011

I could not say enough great things about Jim! While the stress of the wedding, planning the vacation of a lifetime to a destination I knew nothing about was something I am so glad I left to a professional. It was the best planning decision we made. It was a once in a lifetime trip to paradise. Jim kept to our budget (under actually), and booked us 3 nights in Moorea and 4 in Bora Bora. He took care of everything! When we found out there a problem with the hotel pool, Jim was on it, and as a result of his reputation in the business, the hotel offerred us free dinners to keep us/Jim happy. All of his recommendations were helpful. When a flight changed slightly, he was on it and took care of everything. It was a completely stress free, as a honeymoon should be, thanks to Jim's knowledge and professionalism. It was the best trip ever and I dont see anything topping it. I will absolutely be booking my next big trip through Jim!

Sent on 01/17/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/29/2011

Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays helped us plan a honeymoon that exceeded all of our expectations. It was truly a trip that we will remember for a lifetime, and one that we wouldn't have had without Perfect Honeymoons!

This company makes the planning process so easy. They sat down with my husband and me and really just talked to us about what we wanted in a honeymoon, where we thought we might be interested in going, our budget, our concerns, etc. Then, from there, they recommended this amazing resort in St. Lucia and even found a way to make it work with our budget (and somehow convinced them to upgrade us, too!). They took care of all of the details (flight, airport transfers, hotel, insurance, etc.) and really made our honeymoon worry-free.

Once we arrived in St. Lucia, we were able to meet with a local representative of an affiliated company who helped us book all of our excursions in one easy meeting. Again, all of the details were handled for us...all we had to do was show up! Such a relief after months of detailed wedding planning.

Overall, I couldn't have been happier that we worked with Perfect Honeymoons! We are definitely planning to work with them again in the future as we plan anniversary trips and even just family vacations!

Sent on 11/18/2011
  • Kevin

Kevin · Married on 10/22/2011

Our honeymoon was amazing, thanks to Jim. Great recommendations, great service, and a top-notch experience in Hawaii. He really knows hist stuff.

Sent on 12/02/2011
  • Dorothy

Dorothy · Married on 10/15/2011

Excellent value and totally worth it! We had a Q&A session with Jim so he could find out what we were looking for in a honeymoon, and he picked out the perfect destination and hotels for us. He stayed true to our budget and really gave us the most bang for our buck. The informational packet he sent along was very thorough and clear. Everything was perfect, and the best part was that we didn't have to worry at all about the planning or logistics! I said many times in the days leading up to my wedding that I couldn't imagine trying to plan a honeymoon concurrently.

Sent on 11/01/2011

Katie · Married on 10/09/2011

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons created a magical honeymoon for my husband and me in Hawaii. He worked solely with my husband, keeping the honeymoon a surprise for me. They did an amazing job. Jim coordinated our stay at two luxurious 5 star properties in Kauai and Maui, and arranged for upgrades along the way.

With all the wedding planning leading up to the big day, it was comforting to know that my husband was working with a professional that had our best interest in mind. I can't wait to work with Jim on our next big trip!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Sascha · Married on 10/01/2011

Jim planned our honeymoon to Moorea and Bora Bora and he was fabulous!!! I will plan all future trips through him.

Sent on 10/20/2011

Nicola · Married on 12/18/2010

We had the perfect honeymoon in Hawaii!

Sent on 01/14/2011

gail · Married on 07/24/2010

Jim was exceptional. He took care of everything for us. Just what we wanted . Fantastic service. We could not have asked for more except - When can we go back to Hawaii?

Sent on 08/22/2010

Katie · Married on 07/10/2010

Jim was SO helpful in planning our perfect honeymoon! He provided great information and his experience in having been to so many places was key in making our experience a wonderful one. Our honeymoon went off without a hitch and we recommend using Jim of Perfect Honeymoons & Travel for your next trip! :)

Sent on 08/04/2010

Amy · Married on 07/10/2010

We are so glad that we found Jim to help us plan our honeymoon. Initially we were planning our trip ourselves, but Jim helped to take the stress out of the experience so we could focus on the wedding details.

After taking Jim's survey about the ideal location for us, we picked Hawaii and Jim chose 2 great hotels for us - the Koa Kea in Kauai and Sheraton in Maui. The flights and car rentals were also perfect and everything went off without a hitch.

Jim also went a step above and worked with our friends who purchased dinners and excursions for us as part of their wedding gifts. What a nice surprise and treat!

We have already recommended Jim to our friends and will be going back to Jim for future trips to celebrate our anniversary.

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Lyss5782

Alyssa · Married on 07/10/2010

LOVED our honeymoon, Jim was fantastic! We will definitely be visiting him again for our one-year anniversary trip!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Sara · Married on 06/05/2010

We decided to work with Perfect Honeymoons after receiving many word of mouth recommendations from friends. Jim was extremely helpful and added to the fun of the honeymoon planning process. Of course with the days of internet trip booking we were at first considering doing the planning ourselves to save money but once we received our quote from Jim for our honeymoon we realized that it was IMPOSSIBLE to get the same deal through any website. Jim got us a honeymoon package that was thousands of dollars out of our reach normally.

We had a wonderful time at Parrot Cay - it was everything Jim described it would be. Jim listened to everything that we wanted in a honeymoon, looked at our budget, did some research and then came back to us with 2 amazing options. We chose the Parrot Cay trip and were thrilled with it.

Both my husband and I enjoyed working with Jim and would completely recommend him to anyone in the honeymoon planning process.

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Liz Andrade

Liz · Married on 04/10/2010

We worked with Jim from Perfect Honeymoons to plan our once in a lifetime vacation and we could not be any happier. Through our initial consult, Jim was able to match us with the right type of destination and resort. We were leaning towards Mexico from the beginning and Jim matched us up with the Riviera Maya area...it ended up being exactly what we had hoped for! We wanted a romantic hideaway and that is exactly what we found at Maroma Resort & Spa for the first half of our honeymoon. We unfortunately got rained on for 3 of the 4 days we were there, but we enjoyed our time there regardless because the phenomenal service and attention to detail that this resort provided more than made up for anything that we missed out on due to the weather. We were treated like royalty and it was really a dream vacation. My husband was interested in also checking out an all inclusive resort and so Jim suggested we try Royal Hideaway. The sun finally came out to stay for our time there and we really enjoyed this resort as well. We were very close to the main city and so we were able to easily explore the local area. Overall, this was definitely the best vacation we have ever taken and we really thank Jim for all of his help in making it all happen for us! :)

Sent on 05/07/2010

Amber · Married on 04/10/2010

working with Jim was so easy and so great! We had a couple of conversations regarding what type of honeymoon we wanted to have, told him how much we wanted to spend, and he came back with 3 different packages and we just selected which one we wanted to go on! Easy easy, and the honeymoon was AMAZING!! Exactly what we were looking for!

Sent on 05/19/2010
  • O

Ms. · Married on 11/07/2009

Jim from Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays was amazing - he was a true asset and helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams! Jim is very knowledgeable about a number of different destinations, especially the Tahitian islands, where we ended up going for our honeymoon. Jim doesn't recommend any place that he hasn't been to himself and his "unofficial" guide of tips to restaurants and activities while we were there was extremely helpful and a tremendous resource to us! He takes the time to listen to your interests and budget and he takes it from there! We have already recommended him to friends and family and we will be using him again in the future. We are grateful to Jim and for helping us make our dream honeymoon into a reality!

Sent on 12/09/2009

Christian · Married on 10/17/2009

Jim was so friendly, knowledgable and responsive that I will be recommending him for my friends and family while using his services again for our anniversary trips. He's laid back, listens to your interests and makes recommendations that match your wishes. Couldn't have asked for more.

Sent on 12/02/2009

Amber · Married on 10/11/2009

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons provided us with an amazing honeymoon. It was so nice to give someone else the ability to plan our honeymoon based off of our expectations, desires and budget. We had so much else going on with planning the wedding that having that taken care of was perfect and stress free! Everything from hotel, food, car to the place Jim choose for us was perfect! We couldn't have asked for anything better and our honeymoon was something we will never forget. If we didn't like something he gave us the option to alter the vacation, but there was nothing we would have changed ahead of time and are satisfied with what we got. We will definitely be using him for upcoming anniversary vacations and definitely recommend him and his company!

Sent on 10/28/2009

Mandy · Married on 10/03/2009

Jim at Perfect Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon super easy and fun. He took the time to meet with us and find out what we were looking for, then presented us with a few options. We selected and then he did all of the dirty work. The resort we went to was exactly what we were looking for - we felt well taken cared of and safe. Prior to our honeymoon, Jim provided us with ample information about all the necessary details for travel, and our travels went off without a hitch. We experienced a minor issue upon checkout, so we sent Jim an email. He responded promptly and professionally and handled the issue for us right away. Along with a wedding comes stress, so it was wonderful to have Jim take care of all the travel arrangements and details. I would absolutely recommend Perfect Honeymoons to anyone looking for a personalized, professional travel company.

Sent on 10/15/2009

Tori · Married on 08/22/2009

Recommend 100%!!! Jim was laid back and listened to what we were looking for in our honeymoon. We met with him beforehand and he interviewed us and ended up making his suggestion after he got a feel for our personalities and what it was we wanted to do! It was literally the perfect honeymoon and was everything we were looking for. We got stuck at the airport on our way and Jim stayed in touch with us to make sure we made it ok and took the liberty to file our insurance claim as well! Had a ball after that!

Sent on 10/08/2009

Jackie · Married on 06/13/2009

We went to Costa Rica on our honeymoon. We went into Perfect Honeymoons & Holidays and spoke with Jim. We told him what we dreamed our honeymoon would be like and he nailed it perfectly. It was beautiful and so well planned out.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Aubrey · Married on 06/06/2009

We worked with Jim at Perfect Honeymoons and he really did help us to create our perfect honeymoon! He interviewed us both first to see what we each envisioned as the "perfect" honeymoon and he gave us a narrowed down list of locations that he felt met all of our criteria.

He hit the nail on the head! We couldn't have been more pleased with our honeymoon - it was absolutely everything that we were looking for and more. We got such a good deal by booking through him and then when we arrived at our resort we were immediately upgraded to a nicer suite. He also gave us good advice about money saving tips, great restaurant recommendations, etc. You could tell he had definitely been to all of the places that he was recommending and knew first hand that it would be the #1 place for us to go.

We will be using him again for more trips that we plan and recommending him to all of our friends who are getting married!

Sent on 07/14/2009