Perfect Honeymoons Reviews

Perfect Honeymoons 7
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

We owe the trip of a lifetime to Jim at Perfect Honeymoons! We planned our whole wedding ourselves so when it came to planning our honeymoon we really needed help. We wanted it to be a relaxing adventure to kick off our married life together rather than be a stress or burden for one of us to plan. Jim did not disappoint us! Everything was wonderful. From the very first planning meeting, to the coordinating closer to the trip, to communication during the trip was executed to perfection. It was my husband's first time traveling so far out of the country and I think he finally will be willing to travel more with me because of the wonderful time we had on our honeymoon. Jim planned multiple destinations with all of our favorite things. We went to Sydney, Port Douglas, Melbourne, and Queenstown. We loved every minute of our two week trip! Please, please put your trust in Jim. Our honeymoon was indeed perfect.

Perfect Honeymoons 8
    Perfect Honeymoons 20
    Perfect Honeymoons 21

Blakely Alligood · Married on 10/20/2018

Seamless process!

Jim nailed every detail we were looking for in a perfect honeymoon

Perfect Honeymoons 22
    Perfect Honeymoons 27
    Perfect Honeymoons 28
    Perfect Honeymoons 29

Blakely,

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your honeymoon plans to the Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas. Love you pictures thanks for sharing! Where to for the one year anniversary?

Sincerly,

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

A dream honeymoon come true!

I usually love planning trips as my husband and I travel a ton! But when I started looking into Bora Bora I was quickly overwhelmed and discouraged. In fear of ruining my own honeymoon I looked into several travel agents and loved Steve at Perfect Honeymoons the most! He definitely took the stress away. In the midst of planning a wedding, planning a honeymoon would have been put on the back burner.

Steve was great at helping us figure out where exactly to go in Tahiti. We originally wanted to spend all 10 days in Bora Bora but he advised that we split the trip in MO’OREA and Bora Bora which ended up being incredible and we wouldn’t have done it any other way!

We planned our honeymoon about 6 months prior to our wedding (we went right after the wedding!) During this planning process Steve was great at taking our budget and preparing the “perfect honeymoon” for us. He asked what was important to us, things we liked to do while vacationing and overall just got to know us. He was very prompt when putting together a package, which we loved and booked soon after!

As the honeymoon approached Steve worked closely with us on activities we wanted to do. He knew all the right people to go to and had great recommendations for both activities and food! We did Skydiving, deep sea fishing and took an ATV tour of the island (per his recommendation!) all were incredible with breathtaking views of Mo’orea. We had the time of our lives!

In terms of travel it was all effortless with the app that we downloaded. Steve had inputted everything that we needed so no papers were needed the whole time! This was a nice way to travel!

We were also treated so well throughout the honeymoon due to Steve’s great connections.

Steve cares about his couples, their happiness and making sure the honeymoon is within their budget.

You are in great hands with Steve and I would highly recommend him if you’re thinking of planning your honeymoon (or vacation) to Bora Bora (and other destinations!)

Thank you for all of your help in creating the honeymoon people dream of! Lucky for us, our dreams became reality!

Much love,

Alyssa & Luke

Alyssa and Luck,

That's my job, making dreams into reality! It was so fun working with the two of you and I wish you all the best.

Ben Strobel · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Wonderful

Jim was wonderful to work with. He really took the time to understand what we wanted to get out of our honeymoon. He then put together a fantastic experience with some really unique touches. Would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ben,

So happy for you both to experience Africa for your epic honeymoon! Thanks for the review and have a Happy New Year.

Bailey · Married on 10/19/2018

Best Honeymoon Ever

Jim helped us plan the perfect Costa Rican getaway for our honeymoon! Everything was seamless and easy which made it super relaxing for us. I would use Perfect Honeymoons again in a second.

Bailey,
    Seamless is what we attain to produce for all our honeymooners, so happy you not only experienced that but in one of my personal favorites (Costa Rica)! Until next time:-)

Pura Vida,

Kevin · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent everything and go-to travel agent

Perfect honeymoons delivers exactly what their name suggests. Jim and his team provided the best honeymoon and a flawless execution. Our two part honeymoon was complex but was seamless for us once they planned out the perfect trip.

Kevin,

Thanks for the compliment! Planning complex honeymoons lets our travel planning skills shine and makes couples truly appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes into planning a seamless experience from start to finish. We look forward to working with you for the 1 year anniversary!

With Regards,

• Jake

Jake · Married on 10/13/2018

Smartest choice in Travel History

Finding Perfect Honeymoons was a lifesaver! We spent all of our time and efforts on our big day and let Jim figure out our honeymoon. He walked us through every single detail and made sure that our honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime. As a couple that travels often, we didn't know how he would be able to blow our mind, but he did it!
    Our trip to Maui will be the one to beat for the rest of our lives! Take the time and contact Perfect Honeymoons, its worth it!

Jake,

Wow, thank you for the bold statement! So glad I could help alleviate time and energy from your wedding plans by taking care of the honeymoon for you. I would be honored to help you plan the anniversary, so reach out and we can do something almost as epic as the Hawaiian honeymoon.

Aloha,

John Mayo · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii

Perfect Honeymoons planned an incredible 2-week trip for us in Hawaii for our honeymoon. The trip included multiple locations with travel in between the islands, but Perfect Honeymoons made everything easy. They put a lot of effort into understanding your preferences, and it showed once we got there. Would definitely recommend them!

John,

Thanks for choosing Perfect Honeymoons to plan your Honeymoon to Hawaii. It was fun working with Catherine and you and look forward to helping with future vacations (anniversary, babymoon,etc).

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2018

We loved working with Perfect Honeymoons. This was our second time we have used them. Our first time, we used them for our honeymoon and had such a great experience and we used them for our 3rd anniversary. Steve helped us plan an amazing trip to Thailand. We were there 2 weeks. We first stayed in Bangkok at the Como Metropolitan, which was right downtown and next door to Banyan Tree roof top bar that overlooks the whole city. It was the perfect location for everything in Bangkok. We then went to Chiang Mai and stayed 5 days at the Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort. It overlooks the river and close to downtown. While in Chiang Mai Perfect Honeymoons helped book us a cooking class, a day to have fun with Elephants and a day to see temples and hike. Our last part of our trip was on the islands, on Koh Lanta, we stayed at Pimalai Resort and Spa, this was out of this world amazing. Steve recommended it and we are beyond happy. It couldn't have been more perfect end to an amazing trip. We will most definitely be using perfect Honeymoons for trips going forward. Thank you!

Perfect Honeymoons 30

Nicole,

It's been our pleasure helping you plan 2 remarkable vacations. My only question is where to next for the 5 year anniversary? You know who to call, can't wait to work with you both again.

With Regards,

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2018

Planning a honeymoon in addition to planning a wedding and working was very overwhelming and we wanted to enjoy this fun and exciting time of our lives without the stress. We had never used a travel agent before, but for our honeymoon we wanted some help. Gretchen was our agent and she was beyond amazing. Her understanding and passion and her love for travel is something unique and special and really made the honeymoon planning process so interesting and fun. We started working with Gretchen when we were not 100% sure where we wanted to go, and Gretchen was incredibly patient and lead us to our perfect honeymoon. Gretchen started off by helping understand what previous travel experiences we had, what we liked/didn’t like to try to help us narrow down some choices. Once we narrowed down some choices, she shared detailed explanations of what our honeymoon would look like and feel like in those specific places and we assessed what the pros and cons would be (without any pressure whatsoever from Gretchen). We finally we picked Tahiti!
    Gretchen helped keep us on track throughout the whole planning process and was even super knowledgeable with helping us figure out how we could apply our points throughout the honeymoon (flights, hotels, etc.). Our entire honeymoon was an absolute dream come true and stress free from start to finish. Gretchen understood our expectations and created a memorable, unique, and relaxing honeymoon. We were treated like first class guests and unexpectedly upgraded at places because we worked with Gretchen. Planning a wedding is a huge task....don't also plan your honeymoon. Have Gretchen do it, she is truly the best and we are already working with Gretchen a month back from our honeymoon on our next trip!

Lauren,

Thank you very much for the kind words, I really love what I do and getting to work with wonderful folks like yourselves. So happy I was able to help make your dream come true on your honeymoon to Tahiti!

Gretchen :-)

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

We had the BEST honeymoon, and we owe it to Jim for planning one fantastic trip! My husband and I had been busy with work and planning the wedding. About four months out from the wedding, I knew that we needed professional help planning our honeymoon because we were just running out of time! We contacted Jim, and he was immediately responsive! We set up a 1 hour skype call to go over our trip ideas and budget. Jim helped us decide on a location that met all of our wants and kept us within our budget. After that call, my husband and I confirmed that we were ready to proceed. After that, Jim took care of EVERYTHING! And I mean everything. There was nothing I had to think about for the honeymoon until it was time to leave after the wedding! We ultimately went to Tahiti for ten nights, and it was AMAZING!!!! We definitely could not have planned it better ourselves! Using Jim to help us was the best decision we made, and it just made the honeymoon that much more relaxing and enjoyable. We are planning on going back to Tahiti eventually, and we will certainly be contacting Jim to help us. THANK YOU, JIM!!!

Cara,

Wow.... how do I respond, I am blushing LOL. This is why we have been in business for 30 years and I work 6 days a week, so that my clients have the all around experience you just described. We work extremely hard and put a lot of care and effort into each couples honeymoon.... but it sure pays of :-) Your note made my day, thank you so much and please send my regards to Charles.

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jim helped us plan the most incredible honeymoon in Hawaii! As the one who usually obsessively plans every trip we go on, it was INCREDIBLE to not have to worry about the details for once. We totally trusted Jim’s opinions and he was great to work with. He offered us so much first-hand advice which was invaluable. When we had a few questions while on our honeymoon, Jim was very quick to reply (even over a holiday weekend!)

All of our travel details were accessible on an app, and Jim even included activity and food recommendations! The whole process was so easy!!

We are so grateful to Jim for the time and energy we saved in all that’s required to plan a 2-week trip, especially with the general stress of wedding planning. Looking forward to our next trip already!

Allie,

It's a nice feeling knowing you can delegate a task (there are so many when planning a wedding) and everything is worry free and perfect......... that's what we strive for and it looks like that's what you received! The anniversary is coming up, it would be my pleasure to work with you and Ben again. Thanks for choosing Perfect Honeymoons.

Tarek · Married on 10/28/2017

Had the pleasure of working with Steve in planning what truly turned out to be the perfect honeymoon (not to be too corny). I had initially tried to plan everything on my own, but I just had too much going on and time was flying by so I resorted to a travel agency. I was very pleased with how smooth everything was! First off, the one time flat fee that I was charged was a very reasonable one. Steve heard out every single one of my overly specific and arguably difficult requests, likes, dislikes, budget, etc. Within a short few days he came back with more options than I was expecting. However, he did make sure it wasn't too overwhelming. I think it was on the second round of recommendations he sent, that I picked one. Steve was extremely patient and professional throughout the whole process. I never felt pressured or pushed to just settle on something. After everything was booked a few months before the honeymoon, Steve would periodically ping me (unsolicited) to see if we were ready, had any questions, concerns, etc... he sent us a hard-copy itinerary shortly before the trip along with some simple travel goodies, and followed up when we got back. It really was just fantastic service throughout the whole process with Steve. Thank you again for all the amazing work to plan us an unforgettable trip, and I would certainly recommend in the future, as well as work with Steve again on future vacation planning (hopefully not another honeymoon though :) ).

Tarek,

We don't mind the corniness LOL, our company name exemplifies what we do plain and simple..... as you experienced first hand. We know you have a lot on your plate when planning a wedding and want to alleviate any stress when it comes to the honeymoon. Looks like we succeeded and I welcome the opportunity to plan more vacations for you both in the future.

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2017

We had a really great experience working with Steve - we gave him high level ideas of what we were looking for and our budget and with what he proposed back we were able to finalize an itinerary that really exceeded expectations. We had the absolute trip of a lifetime and his recommendations were spot on - while he specializes in honeymoons his expertise saved us so much time and money we plan on using him again!

Rebecca,

Exceeding expectations is my middle name LOL. Glad to see I was able to help facilitate the trip of a lifetime and feel free to contact me for future trips.

Best Regards,

Kristen · Married on 10/07/2017

Perfect Honeymoons truly planned just that. Our ten-day trip was packed with both relaxing and fun-filled adventures to help us see the best of each Hawaiian island we stopped at. The process was easy and removed all worry of our trip - including last minute changes. Jim is top-notch and planned the best itinerary for a newlywed couple just two days post-wedding. His professionalism and amazing recommendations showed that he truly understood our style and wants, and the honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime thanks to him. We will absolutely be planning future trips with Perfect Honeymoons! Thanks so much for everything - you have given us incredible memories to start our lives together.

Perfect Honeymoons 31
    Perfect Honeymoons 36
    Perfect Honeymoons 37
    Perfect Honeymoons 38

Kristen,

Wow..... Your photo's look incredible, thank you so much for sharing. Looking at your pictures made me felt like I was back in Hawaii. Thank you for the compliments I try to be professional but low key and laid back at the same time. I have some great ideas for future trips don't hesitate to reach back out.

Nicky · Married on 09/23/2017

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with Steve (and Gretchen too)! Our two week honeymoon to a few islands in Tahiti was perfect and we cannot thank him enough for all his recommendations and hard work to make our honeymoon so wonderful!

We met with Steve to discuss the locations, time frame, and activities we wanted for our honeymoon. In addition to Bora Bora and Moorea, we knew we wanted to explore another island and Steve's recommendation of Le Taha'a was a trip highlight for us!

Steve took care of everything for us including flights, all ground and island transfers including ferries, hotels, and even our excursions and activities! He even provided us with nightly dinner restaurants including local restaurants outside of our hotel with transportation included. We met with Steve once, had a few phone calls, and discussed plans via e-mail to make sure all the arrangements matched up with plans we wanted for the trip!

Booking with Steve and Perfect Honeymoons through Classic Vacations also included upgraded rooms, as available, at some of our hotels, included breakfasts at each resort, and a bottle of champagne at check in!

Steve was very helpful and responsive! We would highly recommend his services! It was great having someone else head up the honeymoon plans while we were busy planning the wedding. It was wonderful having an incredible honeymoon waiting for us after our wedding! Thanks Perfect Honeymoons!!

Nicky,

Your'e welcome, Both Gretchen and I had a ton of fun working with you to plan this over the top honeymoon to multiple islands in Tahiti. I hope we haven't spoiled you for future vacations :-)

MATTHEW · Married on 09/15/2017

We decided to go to Walt Disney World for a Graduation. Gretchen worked so hard for us getting us everything that we wanted, and planning and working with family from a different state to make sure we were all there at the same time and stayed in the same location in the hotel. She was always there when we needed her especially when Hurricane Maria hit Florida causing us to postpone our trip. She took care of any issues that we ran into. I recommend Gretchen to anyone looking for a Travel Agent. In my book she is the best. We can’t wait to plan more trips with her!

Matthew,

That's one of the benefits of working with an agent, if things go wrong we are here to help and fix them. Mother nature has a mind of her own, luckily you had us and we were about to help. Thank you so much for the the compliment.

Gretchen.

Heather · Married on 09/09/2017

My wife and I used perfect honeymoons twice so far and I do not have enough good things to say. We used Steve Macknight and he was a pleasure to work with. Our first trip with them was to Thailand and we felt like royalty. Steve and his company took care of everything. Even when our flight was delayed he made sure everything went smoothly. The second trip was to Africa and again perfect honeymoons went above and beyond to make our trip the best possible experience it could be. I will never travel without perfect honeymoons or Steve again. It makes traveling simple and stress free and most of all it makes our trip worth every penny we spend.

Heather,

" I will never travel without perfect honeymoons or Steve again" we are going to hold you to that LOL!

It also helps we are sending you to bucket list destinations (Thailand, Africa) but we strive to be the best and and go that extra mile to make our clients feel like royalty. Your note made my day, and I look forward to planning your next extraordinary journey someplace epic around the world.

Amber · Married on 09/03/2017

I tell my husband all the time that hiring Steve McKnight with Perfect Honeymoons was the best money spent during the entire wedding planning process! We did not have to do anything besides telling Steve what we had in mind, how much we wanted to spend, and when we wanted to go. He took care of everything! Within a couple of days of our first phone call, Steve provided 4 different itineraries and destinations to choose from. He ran through the pros/cons of each and helped us decide where we wanted to go. Hurricane Irma rolled through the Carribbean/Florida 3 days before we were supposed to leave to St. Lucia. Within 48 hours, Steve coordinated a completely new honeymoon to Maui which turned out wonderful! He was responsive and patient during the whole process. I recommend Perfect Honeymoons to all couples that stress-free planning of their honeymoon. I'll definitely contact Steve again for future trips!

Amber,

Wow, I don't even know what to say but just a heartfelt thank you. I remember when I found out about the Hurricane... I didn't want to have to tell you the bad news. So I decided to plan a wonderful plan b trip to Hawaii in hopes it would take your mind off St.Lucia and it looks like it did. How about we plan for St.Lucia (just not in hurricane season) for future trip?

Aloha,

Sarah · Married on 09/02/2017

Jim was absolutely amazing when planning our honeymoon. He made some great suggestions after taking into account what we wanted from a honeymoon, our budget, and asked questions to make sure it was right. AND THEN...when we had to change our plans 19 hours before our first flight due to a hurricane, Jim came in on a holiday to help us switch all of our plans from St. Lucia to Hawaii! He was extremely responsive and gave great recommendations. We highly recommend working with Jim when planning a honeymoon or any trip!

Sarah,

19 hours might have been a record for me in terms of planning a backup (but still epic honeymoon) plan. All though not ideal we do what it takes(even working on holidays) to get our clients on their honeymoon. We look forward to planning another vacation for you given the opportunity, thanks for sharing.

carissa · Married on 08/19/2017

We cannot say enough great things about our honeymoon. Gretchen was our agent and from start to finish she was so helpful. We had no idea where we wanted to go and she took the time to get to know us and came up with the perfect vacation for us. There is no way we could have done this on our own. We traveled to Fiji and stayed a two resorts. The travel was completely stress free! That never happens when you travel international but somehow they can make it happen.

Carissa,

I can't say enough about the two of you, you are such a perfect couple and I am so happy for you. Fiji is like heaven on earth and the people are so genuine, so happy I was able to guide you towards make the right choice for your Perfect Honeymoon.

Gretchen

Max · Married on 08/05/2017

For our honeymoon we had the great opportunity to work with Steve Macknight at Perfect Honeymoons. Steve was beyond amazing. His understanding, his passion and his love for travel are amazing. Steve was able to guide us in the right direction. His knowledge about Tahiti was very helpful to us. He took his time to explain everything to us. He was very patient with us. He was very friendly and professional with us. He understood what we were trying to do. Steve always answers my phone call and on the rare occasion he missed my call he always returned my call in a timely manner. I highly recommended Steve to help anyone plan they honeymoon. You will find in Steve a travel agent that does not push you, but instead work with you to achieve your Honeymoon goal. You will find in Steve a very knowledgeable and passionate travel agent. Please give Steve the opportunity to help you plan your honeymoon because he is the best.

Sent on 01/13/2019

Max,

Thank for you kindly for the wonderful review. Travel is indeed my passion and I am glad it shows in the experiences I create for my couples on their honeymoon. I am lucky to work in a job I am passionate about and to get work with awesome couples such as yourselves.

Alyson · Married on 06/10/2017

Jim set up the most unbelievable and seamless honeymoon to Greece. We stayed at three hotels/resorts that were unique, fun, and totally our speed. From the first conversation to the actual honeymoon, everything was great. Transportation, hotels, food recommendations--all exactly what we were hoping for! I have been recommending Jim to all of our friends.

David · Married on 06/10/2017

My fiance arranged a Skype meeting with Jim. We talked for a little over an hour figuring out what place would fit our wants and budget. The rest of the communication was via email. He would send suggestions for resorts to stay and flights to book. It was all very easy and affordable. We didn't need to reach out during our travels. The cost and advice was 100% worth it. We had the best honeymoon we could have imagined and it was all thanks to Perfect Honeymoons.