Perfect Honeymoons Reviews

254 | Mount Pleasant, SC

254 Reviews for Perfect Honeymoons

• C & Y

Cruz · Married on 09/21/2019

Beautiful and Absolutely Magnificent!

I found Perfect Honeymoons on the Internet and immediately took interest due to their high recommendations. I reached out and received a quick response from Steve. He was very helpful and provided a lot of information from the get-go. Steve was very helpful and detailed throughout the booking process. Even when we were unsure where to travel to, he gave his best and honest assessment of the destinations that he had on hand and it gave us a better view of what was best for us. We ended up with Fiji and we’re definitely not disappointed. Steve does his homework because everything that he described before we went was exactly as talked about. Nanuku resort was a blast. All of the activities and people were so wonderful. We definitely recommend Perfect Honeymoons for destination vacations. We’ll do it again once we’re ready!

Sent on 10/06/2019

Cruz & Yesi,

Thank you so much for the kind words. I loved working with both of you and am so very happy you loved Nanuku & Fiji as much as we do! I hope it was the first of many amazing trips you'll have as Mr. & Mrs.! Thanks for letting me be a part of this very special time in your lives.

All the best,

Sophie Grizzle · Married on 09/14/2019

The best!!!

This was our first time working with a travel agent and it was awesome!! We went on our honeymoon immediately after our wedding so we were looking for a stress free way to plan the trip. We worked with Gretchen and she was great! She walked us through our options, gave us time to decide, and then planned our whole trip to Sandals Grande St. Lucian! It was such a great trip and we will definitely book with Gretchen again!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Perfect Honeymoons's reply:

Thank you Sophie! It was my absolute pleasure helping you and Jake with your honeymoon plans to St. Lucia. I'm thrilled that you both had such a wonderful time! I'll be looking forward to helping you again very soon!

All the very best!
    Gretchen
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Honeymoon Ever!

Jim with Perfect Honeymoons was an pleasure to work with. This was our first time working with a travel agent and we could not be happier with the experience. He is very responsive to emails and very knowledgeable. Our trip to St. Lucia was simply the best. We are so thankful we put our honeymoon in Jim's hands. Thank you!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Mary Flood · Married on 06/22/2019

Best vacation ever!

Working with Jim at Perfect Honeymoons was such a great choice in our wedding planning process! After a busy and amazing wedding, packing our bags and flying off to Greece on a trip that was already entirely planned was such a wonderful blessing. We didn’t have to worry about any travel logistics because Jim flawlessly worked with all the local transportation services in Greece so all we had to do was show up and our cars, ferries and planes awaited us! With our few questions we had for Jim during the trip, he was incredibly responsive with answering them through their Pocket Travel App. We would highly recommend booking a trip through perfect Honeymoons because it was so stress-free!

Sent on 07/19/2019

Mary,

First and foremost congratulations!! So excited for you and Timmy and I wish you all the best. Thanks for sharing, it's awesome to see all my hard work and dedication pay off for my couples. Greece is such an incredible place and I am glad I you both were able to experience it. Do keep me in mind for the anniversary, I already have some wonderful ideas for the two of you.

Simon Stokes · Married on 06/01/2019

Fijian Paradise

My wife and I were beyond pleased with our honeymoon. Steve was professional and worked with us to find the best honeymoon package. This was the first time either of us had worked with a travel agent before and I doubt we will ever plan a vacation again without Steve’s help. Considering all the work that goes into getting the wedding prepared, the last thing we wanted to do was plan a honeymoon on top of it.

One of the best parts of the trip was our upgrade to the honeymoon suite at Qamea in Fiji. Steve has personal relationships with all of the hotel managers that he recommends, so he reached out on our behalf and was able to leverage an upgrade. Another couple had purchased the same package as us from Costco, and not surprisingly Costco didn’t call on there behalf to see about an upgrade!

Thanks for everything! You won’t go wrong with Perfect Honeymoons.

Sent on 07/23/2019

Simon,

It was such a pleasure working with you guys, so glad you had an amazing time in one of my favorites places on the planet... Fiji! Costco is great to buy your wine, meats and toilet paper but not necessarily your once in a lifetime honeymoon LOL. 30 years of planning honeymoons and building relationships around the world means rock-star treatment for our couples when they show up. I look forward to helping with the next trip!

• Carolina

Carolina Castellanos · Married on 05/19/2019

Gretchen was incredibly responsive, organized and efficient!!

The amazing Gretchen helped us put our honeymoon together and we couldn't be happier about it! My husband and I got married in May but we couldn't go on our honeymoon until late October. Due to work, we a had relatively short time to put together our honeymoon. We contacted Gretchen in early September and our honeymoon was in late October and early November, so we were very impressed how she was able to put such an amazing honeymoon so quickly. From the very first conversation we had with Gretchen, we realized right off the bat how good of a listener, responsive, kind and attentive she was. She hired her on the spot. We wanted to go to the French Riviera, Monaco and Portugal. The very next day, Gretchen came to us with a preliminary plan and the next days we were in constant (but efficient) communication about what we wanted/didn't want/enjoyed/places we wanted to visit/restaurants/tours, etc. Despite the fact that she is in the West Coast and we are in the East Coast, communication was incredibly easy and fluid. We finalized all preparations in about a week and a half! When we arrived, all hotels were absolutely fantastic, and the restaurants and tours exceeded our expectations. The logistics were seamless, well organized and without any eventualities. We got several upgrades in the hotels and we received extra special treatment! We even got a very sweet gift from Gretchen in one of our hotels (champagne and sweets). As someone who travels a lot for work, I can tell how valuable Gretchen's skills are at organizing, putting together logistics and listening what is being requested. We had the best time of our lives, and we are incredibly grateful to Gretchen for it!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Richard Carlson · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent!

Simply put: Excellent -- your search for a travel planning partner is over! This was our first time working with Steve and his team. Perfect Honeymoons came highly recommended and now we know why! He took our complex honeymoon ideas and thoughtfully shaped them into an achievable itinerary. This was no small task. He was easy to work with, flexible, focused on the details (which matter big time!), and receptive to our feedback. He followed through with his promises. We quickly learned that we could count on him. He went out of his way to surprise us with upgrades along the way that were really special. His expertise and guidance made for a smooth and highly enjoyable trip that we'll treasure for the rest of our lives! It was truly spectacular!!! We would GLADLY utilize his services again should the need arise. Steve, you are master of your craft! THANK YOU AGAIN!!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Richard,

Wow, this just made my day, thank you so much for sharing. Your review just validates all the hard work and dedication that we put into each and every honeymoon we plan. It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for letting me part of your wedding experience.

Steve.

Valerie · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Honeymoon to Fiji

Our travel agent, Jim, was so helpful! He was supportive throughout the idea process and really helped us to narrow down our search for the perfect honeymoon. He sent us 3 lodging options for each location so we had a full idea of what the experience would be before we decided for sure on a location. He gave us access to the pocket travel app which came in handy for packing tips, things to do, and some history and culture background for the country. We had a question during our stay and messaged Jim through the app all the way from Fiji which is a huge time difference by the way. Jim responded to us within 10 minutes. Once at the resort, we were treated to a welcome bottle of champagne and a couples foot bliss treatment, all of which Jim had arranged for us. This company does a wonderful job of truly making your trip amazing and we have already given Jim's contact info to a few of our friends. Happy Honeymooning! :)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Val,

Thank you so much for the kind words, it was truly a pleasure working with you and Ryan on your Perfect Honeymoon to Fiji! Namale Resort is such a special place and I am so glad you choose it for you Perfect Honeymoon. We look forward to helping you plan many more wonderful adventures down the road. Congratulations again and we wish you both all the best!

• Christine

Christine · Married on 04/26/2019

Thank you, Steve!

Steve did an amazing job with planning our honeymoon to Anguilla! We are not experienced travelers and had trouble narrowing down where we wanted to travel for our honeymoon. Choosing perfect honeymoons to plan our trip was well worth the price. Steve helped us with all the details such as initial planning phone conversations to narrow down where we’d like to travel, to organizing our travel itineraries and providing several awesome restaurant recommendations! Having all the transportation - reserved cabs, boats, and vans - set and waiting for us made getting to and fro basically stress free. We feel like for the fee, Steve went above and beyond in helping us, we are so appreciative. We would definitely recommend Perfect Honeymoons, and especially Steve to help plan your next vacation!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Christine,

Congratulations again and so glad you enjoyed my recommendation of Anguilla. It truly is a hidden gem in the Caribbean and so glad the two of you were able to experience it. Thank you for your glowing recommendation and I look forward to helping you plan other vacations down the road.

• Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 03/23/2019

It says it all in their name

As a D.C. consultant, my husband knows a "high-touch" client when he sees one.

Well, he was the worst of the worst when it came to our honeymoon: flip-floppy, demanding, hyper-communicative -- you name it!

(It didn't help that he was trying -- successfully! -- to keep it a surprise until the moment he handed me my ticket at the airport.)

Through all my ups and downs and questions and worries and emails and emails and emails... Gretchen was never phased, always responsive, and gave excellent advice.

Even when he got cold feet after lots of second thoughts about our initial resort just weeks before the big day, she had the perfect alternate solution ready to go and handled the transition seamlessly.

It says it right there in their name -- Perfect Honeymoons. Ours was just that, because we had Gretchen in our corner.

Now, we wouldn't trust anyone else for once-in-a-lifetime trips like ours. Book these folks the next time you plan yours!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Sarah,

I was so giddy that he was able to keep the surprise as long as he did. I can only imagine the look on your face when you checked in for the flight and realized the amazing honeymoon that you were about to embark on. How about we plan the 1 year anniversary as a surprise for the hubby ;-)

Yours Truly,

Gretchen
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 01/26/2019

Amazing experience!

We owe the trip of a lifetime to Jim at Perfect Honeymoons! We planned our whole wedding ourselves so when it came to planning our honeymoon we really needed help. We wanted it to be a relaxing adventure to kick off our married life together rather than be a stress or burden for one of us to plan. Jim did not disappoint us! Everything was wonderful. From the very first planning meeting, to the coordinating closer to the trip, to communication during the trip was executed to perfection. It was my husband's first time traveling so far out of the country and I think he finally will be willing to travel more with me because of the wonderful time we had on our honeymoon. Jim planned multiple destinations with all of our favorite things. We went to Sydney, Port Douglas, Melbourne, and Queenstown. We loved every minute of our two week trip! Please, please put your trust in Jim. Our honeymoon was indeed perfect.

Sent on 02/26/2019

Heidi,

All I can saw is just WOW! As I was designing your honeymoon I got a serious case of FOMO knowing all the incredible life changing experiences you were going to encounter on your epic honeymoon. Can't wait to see where we send you on the 1 year anniversary, you know who to call ;-)

Blakely Alligood · Married on 10/20/2018

Seamless process!

Jim nailed every detail we were looking for in a perfect honeymoon

Sent on 11/04/2018

Blakely,

Thanks for allowing us to be part of your honeymoon plans to the Resort at Pedregal in Cabo San Lucas. Love you pictures thanks for sharing! Where to for the one year anniversary?

Sincerly,

• Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

A dream honeymoon come true!

I usually love planning trips as my husband and I travel a ton! But when I started looking into Bora Bora I was quickly overwhelmed and discouraged. In fear of ruining my own honeymoon I looked into several travel agents and loved Steve at Perfect Honeymoons the most! He definitely took the stress away. In the midst of planning a wedding, planning a honeymoon would have been put on the back burner.

Steve was great at helping us figure out where exactly to go in Tahiti. We originally wanted to spend all 10 days in Bora Bora but he advised that we split the trip in MO’OREA and Bora Bora which ended up being incredible and we wouldn’t have done it any other way!

We planned our honeymoon about 6 months prior to our wedding (we went right after the wedding!) During this planning process Steve was great at taking our budget and preparing the “perfect honeymoon” for us. He asked what was important to us, things we liked to do while vacationing and overall just got to know us. He was very prompt when putting together a package, which we loved and booked soon after!

As the honeymoon approached Steve worked closely with us on activities we wanted to do. He knew all the right people to go to and had great recommendations for both activities and food! We did Skydiving, deep sea fishing and took an ATV tour of the island (per his recommendation!) all were incredible with breathtaking views of Mo’orea. We had the time of our lives!

In terms of travel it was all effortless with the app that we downloaded. Steve had inputted everything that we needed so no papers were needed the whole time! This was a nice way to travel!

We were also treated so well throughout the honeymoon due to Steve’s great connections.

Steve cares about his couples, their happiness and making sure the honeymoon is within their budget.

You are in great hands with Steve and I would highly recommend him if you’re thinking of planning your honeymoon (or vacation) to Bora Bora (and other destinations!)

Thank you for all of your help in creating the honeymoon people dream of! Lucky for us, our dreams became reality!

Much love,

Alyssa & Luke

Sent on 11/16/2018

Alyssa and Luck,

That's my job, making dreams into reality! It was so fun working with the two of you and I wish you all the best.

Yours Truly,

Ben Strobel · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic Wonderful

Jim was wonderful to work with. He really took the time to understand what we wanted to get out of our honeymoon. He then put together a fantastic experience with some really unique touches. Would highly recommend using him!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Ben,

So happy for you both to experience Africa for your epic honeymoon! Thanks for the review and have a Happy New Year.

Bailey · Married on 10/19/2018

Best Honeymoon Ever

Jim helped us plan the perfect Costa Rican getaway for our honeymoon! Everything was seamless and easy which made it super relaxing for us. I would use Perfect Honeymoons again in a second.

Sent on 11/06/2018

Bailey,
    Seamless is what we attain to produce for all our honeymooners, so happy you not only experienced that but in one of my personal favorites (Costa Rica)! Until next time:-)

Pura Vida,

Kevin · Married on 10/13/2018

Excellent everything and go-to travel agent

Perfect honeymoons delivers exactly what their name suggests. Jim and his team provided the best honeymoon and a flawless execution. Our two part honeymoon was complex but was seamless for us once they planned out the perfect trip.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Kevin,

Thanks for the compliment! Planning complex honeymoons lets our travel planning skills shine and makes couples truly appreciate all the hard work and effort that goes into planning a seamless experience from start to finish. We look forward to working with you for the 1 year anniversary!

With Regards,

• Jake

Jake · Married on 10/13/2018

Smartest choice in Travel History

Finding Perfect Honeymoons was a lifesaver! We spent all of our time and efforts on our big day and let Jim figure out our honeymoon. He walked us through every single detail and made sure that our honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime. As a couple that travels often, we didn't know how he would be able to blow our mind, but he did it!
    Our trip to Maui will be the one to beat for the rest of our lives! Take the time and contact Perfect Honeymoons, its worth it!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Jake,

Wow, thank you for the bold statement! So glad I could help alleviate time and energy from your wedding plans by taking care of the honeymoon for you. I would be honored to help you plan the anniversary, so reach out and we can do something almost as epic as the Hawaiian honeymoon.

Aloha,

John Mayo · Married on 10/06/2018

Wonderful honeymoon in Hawaii

Perfect Honeymoons planned an incredible 2-week trip for us in Hawaii for our honeymoon. The trip included multiple locations with travel in between the islands, but Perfect Honeymoons made everything easy. They put a lot of effort into understanding your preferences, and it showed once we got there. Would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/25/2018

John,

Thanks for choosing Perfect Honeymoons to plan your Honeymoon to Hawaii. It was fun working with Catherine and you and look forward to helping with future vacations (anniversary, babymoon,etc).

Mahalo,

Nicole · Married on 09/05/2018

We loved working with Perfect Honeymoons. This was our second time we have used them. Our first time, we used them for our honeymoon and had such a great experience and we used them for our 3rd anniversary. Steve helped us plan an amazing trip to Thailand. We were there 2 weeks. We first stayed in Bangkok at the Como Metropolitan, which was right downtown and next door to Banyan Tree roof top bar that overlooks the whole city. It was the perfect location for everything in Bangkok. We then went to Chiang Mai and stayed 5 days at the Ratilanna Riverside Spa Resort. It overlooks the river and close to downtown. While in Chiang Mai Perfect Honeymoons helped book us a cooking class, a day to have fun with Elephants and a day to see temples and hike. Our last part of our trip was on the islands, on Koh Lanta, we stayed at Pimalai Resort and Spa, this was out of this world amazing. Steve recommended it and we are beyond happy. It couldn't have been more perfect end to an amazing trip. We will most definitely be using perfect Honeymoons for trips going forward. Thank you!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Nicole,

It's been our pleasure helping you plan 2 remarkable vacations. My only question is where to next for the 5 year anniversary? You know who to call, can't wait to work with you both again.

With Regards,

Lauren · Married on 07/04/2018

Planning a honeymoon in addition to planning a wedding and working was very overwhelming and we wanted to enjoy this fun and exciting time of our lives without the stress. We had never used a travel agent before, but for our honeymoon we wanted some help. Gretchen was our agent and she was beyond amazing. Her understanding and passion and her love for travel is something unique and special and really made the honeymoon planning process so interesting and fun. We started working with Gretchen when we were not 100% sure where we wanted to go, and Gretchen was incredibly patient and lead us to our perfect honeymoon. Gretchen started off by helping understand what previous travel experiences we had, what we liked/didn’t like to try to help us narrow down some choices. Once we narrowed down some choices, she shared detailed explanations of what our honeymoon would look like and feel like in those specific places and we assessed what the pros and cons would be (without any pressure whatsoever from Gretchen). We finally we picked Tahiti!
    Gretchen helped keep us on track throughout the whole planning process and was even super knowledgeable with helping us figure out how we could apply our points throughout the honeymoon (flights, hotels, etc.). Our entire honeymoon was an absolute dream come true and stress free from start to finish. Gretchen understood our expectations and created a memorable, unique, and relaxing honeymoon. We were treated like first class guests and unexpectedly upgraded at places because we worked with Gretchen. Planning a wedding is a huge task....don't also plan your honeymoon. Have Gretchen do it, she is truly the best and we are already working with Gretchen a month back from our honeymoon on our next trip!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Lauren,

Thank you very much for the kind words, I really love what I do and getting to work with wonderful folks like yourselves. So happy I was able to help make your dream come true on your honeymoon to Tahiti!

Gretchen :-)

Korine · Married on 06/09/2018

Amazing Honeymoon to Italy and Greece

We had an absolutely fantastic honeymoon, thanks to Jim and Perfect Honeymoons!

Our initial consultation with Jim helped narrow down the destinations- he gave us some very helpful recommendations not only in terms of where to stay/order of cities, but also things like should we rent a car, how many activities should we plan, etc. We would have been clueless without him and he also had some "off-the beaten path" ideas and suggestions to make our experience totally unique. We were able to use an app to see our plans, hotel stays, and flights- super easy!

The hotels were exactly what we were looking for and the level of service and attention (being a client of Jim's) made each stay incredibly special.

Jim's planning and attention to detail also ensured our travel between cities was smooth and logistics were all taken care of. This was huge given we didn't speak the language, hadn't travelled to the cities before and were going to 4 different destinations.

He has our highest recommendation and we hope to work with him again!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Cara · Married on 11/18/2017

We had the BEST honeymoon, and we owe it to Jim for planning one fantastic trip! My husband and I had been busy with work and planning the wedding. About four months out from the wedding, I knew that we needed professional help planning our honeymoon because we were just running out of time! We contacted Jim, and he was immediately responsive! We set up a 1 hour skype call to go over our trip ideas and budget. Jim helped us decide on a location that met all of our wants and kept us within our budget. After that call, my husband and I confirmed that we were ready to proceed. After that, Jim took care of EVERYTHING! And I mean everything. There was nothing I had to think about for the honeymoon until it was time to leave after the wedding! We ultimately went to Tahiti for ten nights, and it was AMAZING!!!! We definitely could not have planned it better ourselves! Using Jim to help us was the best decision we made, and it just made the honeymoon that much more relaxing and enjoyable. We are planning on going back to Tahiti eventually, and we will certainly be contacting Jim to help us. THANK YOU, JIM!!!

Sent on 02/17/2018

Cara,

Wow.... how do I respond, I am blushing LOL. This is why we have been in business for 30 years and I work 6 days a week, so that my clients have the all around experience you just described. We work extremely hard and put a lot of care and effort into each couples honeymoon.... but it sure pays of :-) Your note made my day, thank you so much and please send my regards to Charles.

Allie · Married on 11/11/2017

Jim helped us plan the most incredible honeymoon in Hawaii! As the one who usually obsessively plans every trip we go on, it was INCREDIBLE to not have to worry about the details for once. We totally trusted Jim’s opinions and he was great to work with. He offered us so much first-hand advice which was invaluable. When we had a few questions while on our honeymoon, Jim was very quick to reply (even over a holiday weekend!)

All of our travel details were accessible on an app, and Jim even included activity and food recommendations! The whole process was so easy!!

We are so grateful to Jim for the time and energy we saved in all that’s required to plan a 2-week trip, especially with the general stress of wedding planning. Looking forward to our next trip already!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Allie,

It's a nice feeling knowing you can delegate a task (there are so many when planning a wedding) and everything is worry free and perfect......... that's what we strive for and it looks like that's what you received! The anniversary is coming up, it would be my pleasure to work with you and Ben again. Thanks for choosing Perfect Honeymoons.

Mahalo,

Tarek · Married on 10/28/2017

Had the pleasure of working with Steve in planning what truly turned out to be the perfect honeymoon (not to be too corny). I had initially tried to plan everything on my own, but I just had too much going on and time was flying by so I resorted to a travel agency. I was very pleased with how smooth everything was! First off, the one time flat fee that I was charged was a very reasonable one. Steve heard out every single one of my overly specific and arguably difficult requests, likes, dislikes, budget, etc. Within a short few days he came back with more options than I was expecting. However, he did make sure it wasn't too overwhelming. I think it was on the second round of recommendations he sent, that I picked one. Steve was extremely patient and professional throughout the whole process. I never felt pressured or pushed to just settle on something. After everything was booked a few months before the honeymoon, Steve would periodically ping me (unsolicited) to see if we were ready, had any questions, concerns, etc... he sent us a hard-copy itinerary shortly before the trip along with some simple travel goodies, and followed up when we got back. It really was just fantastic service throughout the whole process with Steve. Thank you again for all the amazing work to plan us an unforgettable trip, and I would certainly recommend in the future, as well as work with Steve again on future vacation planning (hopefully not another honeymoon though :) ).

Sent on 01/18/2018

Tarek,

We don't mind the corniness LOL, our company name exemplifies what we do plain and simple..... as you experienced first hand. We know you have a lot on your plate when planning a wedding and want to alleviate any stress when it comes to the honeymoon. Looks like we succeeded and I welcome the opportunity to plan more vacations for you both in the future.

Rebecca · Married on 10/20/2017

We had a really great experience working with Steve - we gave him high level ideas of what we were looking for and our budget and with what he proposed back we were able to finalize an itinerary that really exceeded expectations. We had the absolute trip of a lifetime and his recommendations were spot on - while he specializes in honeymoons his expertise saved us so much time and money we plan on using him again!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Rebecca,

Exceeding expectations is my middle name LOL. Glad to see I was able to help facilitate the trip of a lifetime and feel free to contact me for future trips.

Best Regards,