227 Reviews for Perfect Honeymoons

Caribbean (2)
Central America (2)
Mexico (2)
Romantic Trips (1)

Planning a honeymoon in addition to planning a wedding and working was very overwhelming and we wanted to enjoy this fun and exciting time of our lives without the stress. We had never used a travel agent before, but for our honeymoon we wanted some help. Gretchen was our agent and she was beyond amazing. Her understanding and passion and her love for travel is something unique and special and really made the honeymoon planning process so interesting and fun. We started working with Gretchen when we were not 100% sure where we wanted to go, and Gretchen was incredibly patient and lead us to our perfect honeymoon. Gretchen started off by helping understand what previous travel experiences we had, what we liked/didn’t like to try to help us narrow down some choices. Once we narrowed down some choices, she shared detailed explanations of what our honeymoon would look like and feel like in those specific places and we assessed what the pros and cons would be (without any pressure whatsoever from Gretchen). We finally we picked Tahiti!
Gretchen helped keep us on track throughout the whole planning process and was even super knowledgeable with helping us figure out how we could apply our points throughout the honeymoon (flights, hotels, etc.). Our entire honeymoon was an absolute dream come true and stress free from start to finish. Gretchen understood our expectations and created a memorable, unique, and relaxing honeymoon. We were treated like first class guests and unexpectedly upgraded at places because we worked with Gretchen. Planning a wedding is a huge task....don't also plan your honeymoon. Have Gretchen do it, she is truly the best and we are already working with Gretchen a month back from our honeymoon on our next trip!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We had the BEST honeymoon, and we owe it to Jim for planning one fantastic trip! My husband and I had been busy with work and planning the wedding. About four months out from the wedding, I knew that we needed professional help planning our honeymoon because we were just running out of time! We contacted Jim, and he was immediately responsive! We set up a 1 hour skype call to go over our trip ideas and budget. Jim helped us decide on a location that met all of our wants and kept us within our budget. After that call, my husband and I confirmed that we were ready to proceed. After that, Jim took care of EVERYTHING! And I mean everything. There was nothing I had to think about for the honeymoon until it was time to leave after the wedding! We ultimately went to Tahiti for ten nights, and it was AMAZING!!!! We definitely could not have planned it better ourselves! Using Jim to help us was the best decision we made, and it just made the honeymoon that much more relaxing and enjoyable. We are planning on going back to Tahiti eventually, and we will certainly be contacting Jim to help us. THANK YOU, JIM!!!

Profile Picture Cara, 11/18/17, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Romantic Trips, Travel Insurance

Jim helped us plan the most incredible honeymoon in Hawaii! As the one who usually obsessively plans every trip we go on, it was INCREDIBLE to not have to worry about the details for once. We totally trusted Jim’s opinions and he was great to work with. He offered us so much first-hand advice which was invaluable. When we had a few questions while on our honeymoon, Jim was very quick to reply (even over a holiday weekend!)

All of our travel details were accessible on an app, and Jim even included activity and food recommendations! The whole process was so easy!!

We are so grateful to Jim for the time and energy we saved in all that’s required to plan a 2-week trip, especially with the general stress of wedding planning. Looking forward to our next trip already!

Profile Picture Allie, 11/11/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Hawaii, Honeymoons

Had the pleasure of working with Steve in planning what truly turned out to be the perfect honeymoon (not to be too corny). I had initially tried to plan everything on my own, but I just had too much going on and time was flying by so I resorted to a travel agency. I was very pleased with how smooth everything was! First off, the one time flat fee that I was charged was a very reasonable one. Steve heard out every single one of my overly specific and arguably difficult requests, likes, dislikes, budget, etc. Within a short few days he came back with more options than I was expecting. However, he did make sure it wasn't too overwhelming. I think it was on the second round of recommendations he sent, that I picked one. Steve was extremely patient and professional throughout the whole process. I never felt pressured or pushed to just settle on something. After everything was booked a few months before the honeymoon, Steve would periodically ping me (unsolicited) to see if we were ready, had any questions, concerns, etc... he sent us a hard-copy itinerary shortly before the trip along with some simple travel goodies, and followed up when we got back. It really was just fantastic service throughout the whole process with Steve. Thank you again for all the amazing work to plan us an unforgettable trip, and I would certainly recommend in the future, as well as work with Steve again on future vacation planning (hopefully not another honeymoon though :) ).

Profile Picture Tarek, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We had a really great experience working with Steve - we gave him high level ideas of what we were looking for and our budget and with what he proposed back we were able to finalize an itinerary that really exceeded expectations. We had the absolute trip of a lifetime and his recommendations were spot on - while he specializes in honeymoons his expertise saved us so much time and money we plan on using him again!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Perfect Honeymoons truly planned just that. Our ten-day trip was packed with both relaxing and fun-filled adventures to help us see the best of each Hawaiian island we stopped at. The process was easy and removed all worry of our trip - including last minute changes. Jim is top-notch and planned the best itinerary for a newlywed couple just two days post-wedding. His professionalism and amazing recommendations showed that he truly understood our style and wants, and the honeymoon was the trip of a lifetime thanks to him. We will absolutely be planning future trips with Perfect Honeymoons! Thanks so much for everything - you have given us incredible memories to start our lives together.

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Honeymoons, Hawaii

My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about working with Steve (and Gretchen too)! Our two week honeymoon to a few islands in Tahiti was perfect and we cannot thank him enough for all his recommendations and hard work to make our honeymoon so wonderful!

We met with Steve to discuss the locations, time frame, and activities we wanted for our honeymoon. In addition to Bora Bora and Moorea, we knew we wanted to explore another island and Steve's recommendation of Le Taha'a was a trip highlight for us!

Steve took care of everything for us including flights, all ground and island transfers including ferries, hotels, and even our excursions and activities! He even provided us with nightly dinner restaurants including local restaurants outside of our hotel with transportation included. We met with Steve once, had a few phone calls, and discussed plans via e-mail to make sure all the arrangements matched up with plans we wanted for the trip!

Booking with Steve and Perfect Honeymoons through Classic Vacations also included upgraded rooms, as available, at some of our hotels, included breakfasts at each resort, and a bottle of champagne at check in!

Steve was very helpful and responsive! We would highly recommend his services! It was great having someone else head up the honeymoon plans while we were busy planning the wedding. It was wonderful having an incredible honeymoon waiting for us after our wedding! Thanks Perfect Honeymoons!!

Profile Picture Nicky, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Pacific Islands, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We decided to go to Walt Disney World for a Graduation. Gretchen worked so hard for us getting us everything that we wanted, and planning and working with family from a different state to make sure we were all there at the same time and stayed in the same location in the hotel. She was always there when we needed her especially when Hurricane Maria hit Florida causing us to postpone our trip. She took care of any issues that we ran into. I recommend Gretchen to anyone looking for a Travel Agent. In my book she is the best. We can’t wait to plan more trips with her!

Profile Picture MATTHEW, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

I tell my husband all the time that hiring Steve McKnight with Perfect Honeymoons was the best money spent during the entire wedding planning process! We did not have to do anything besides telling Steve what we had in mind, how much we wanted to spend, and when we wanted to go. He took care of everything! Within a couple of days of our first phone call, Steve provided 4 different itineraries and destinations to choose from. He ran through the pros/cons of each and helped us decide where we wanted to go. Hurricane Irma rolled through the Carribbean/Florida 3 days before we were supposed to leave to St. Lucia. Within 48 hours, Steve coordinated a completely new honeymoon to Maui which turned out wonderful! He was responsive and patient during the whole process. I recommend Perfect Honeymoons to all couples that stress-free planning of their honeymoon. I'll definitely contact Steve again for future trips!

Profile Picture Amber, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Jim was absolutely amazing when planning our honeymoon. He made some great suggestions after taking into account what we wanted from a honeymoon, our budget, and asked questions to make sure it was right. AND THEN...when we had to change our plans 19 hours before our first flight due to a hurricane, Jim came in on a holiday to help us switch all of our plans from St. Lucia to Hawaii! He was extremely responsive and gave great recommendations. We highly recommend working with Jim when planning a honeymoon or any trip!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Travel

We cannot say enough great things about our honeymoon. Gretchen was our agent and from start to finish she was so helpful. We had no idea where we wanted to go and she took the time to get to know us and came up with the perfect vacation for us. There is no way we could have done this on our own. We traveled to Fiji and stayed a two resorts. The travel was completely stress free! That never happens when you travel international but somehow they can make it happen.

Profile Picture carissa, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Pacific Islands, Honeymoons

For our honeymoon we had the great opportunity to work with Steve Macknight at Perfect Honeymoons. Steve was beyond amazing. His understanding, his passion and his love for travel are amazing. Steve was able to guide us in the right direction. His knowledge about Tahiti was very helpful to us. He took his time to explain everything to us. He was very patient with us. He was very friendly and professional with us. He understood what we were trying to do. Steve always answers my phone call and on the rare occasion he missed my call he always returned my call in a timely manner. I highly recommended Steve to help anyone plan they honeymoon. You will find in Steve a travel agent that does not push you, but instead work with you to achieve your Honeymoon goal. You will find in Steve a very knowledgeable and passionate travel agent. Please give Steve the opportunity to help you plan your honeymoon because he is the best.

Profile Picture Max, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Jim set up the most unbelievable and seamless honeymoon to Greece. We stayed at three hotels/resorts that were unique, fun, and totally our speed. From the first conversation to the actual honeymoon, everything was great. Transportation, hotels, food recommendations--all exactly what we were hoping for! I have been recommending Jim to all of our friends.

Profile Picture Alyson, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

My fiance arranged a Skype meeting with Jim. We talked for a little over an hour figuring out what place would fit our wants and budget. The rest of the communication was via email. He would send suggestions for resorts to stay and flights to book. It was all very easy and affordable. We didn't need to reach out during our travels. The cost and advice was 100% worth it. We had the best honeymoon we could have imagined and it was all thanks to Perfect Honeymoons.

Profile Picture David, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Central America, Honeymoons

Gretchen planned our honeymoon to Hawaii. Having never been there before we were overwhelmed thinking about all the details. Gretchen NAILED it. We were amazed by the quality of the resorts we stayed at. She even got us the best room in the Kea Lani resort on Maui. She lined up 4 major activities for us and gave great ideas on other things to do if we had time. Other perks included breakfast being included everyday and champagne delivered to our room. This was the nicest honeymoon we could imagine. Unless you are a seasoned traveler and know exactly where you want to go, I suggest letting these professionals blow you away.
Thank you Gretchen, and the team at Perfect Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Jim and Perfect Honeymoons made planning our honeymoon incredibly easy. He really customized the trip based on what we wanted to do and see as opposed to some agents who just give you a basic package based on destination. We were sent off with a comprehensive itinerary, packing guide, and lots of general information so that we felt completely prepared. It was such a smooth trip with someone to meet us every step of the way, and we loved all of the accommodations. I would definitely use Jim at Perfect Honeymoons again if we could do it over, and hope to work with him again in our future travels!

Profile Picture User5354199, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I had the perfect honeymoon in San Diego thanks to Gretchen. I have already recommended Gretchen to several friends and family because she was so responsive, knowledgeable, and accommodating. The Perfect Honeymoons app is the perfect way to store all of the necessary information and an easy way to stay in touch with the travel agent.

Profile Picture Nicholas, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Gretchen was amazing! Planning a wedding is overwhelming, stressful, time consuming ... the list goes on. The best decision my husband and I made through the entire experience was getting help in planning our honeymoon! Gretchen worked with us for quite some time planning our perfect honeymoon in Maui. She was an expert in the area and had all the answers to the million of our questions. We stayed at the Fairmont which was perfect for a 'no kiddo' relaxing time. She planned the flights, car rental, some of our dinner reservations, and three excursions. I did NOTHING! I said, "yes" or "no" and then magically I had everything mailed to me in a nice package and we were on our way. If something came up, which it never did, I had a number to call to get assistance. If I was freaking out, as I typically do, about something that was out of my power like weather, I could call Gretchen and she would calm me down. As well, the best part of the service in my opinion, in the case something did come up and we had to move our honeymoon location or date, Perfect Honeymoon would transfer our money and it would all be taken care of. That sort of worry is not something you need when you're already planning a wedding. Perfect Honeymoon did all the work for us. Love the service, love Gretchen and LOVED my honeymoon. Weeks later I'm still dreaming about drinks poolside.

Profile Picture Caitlin, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We decided to save up for a year after the wedding before taking a honeymoon and used Perfect Honeymoons as they were recommended by a co-worker. Steve and Gretchen were so wonderful to work with. I'd never used a travel agency before and found the whole process to be of ease, which speaks volumes to Perfect Honeymoons, their staff, and knowledge of tourism. My husband and I had several locations in mind and Steve graciously looked up and provided details on each location. He was incredibly patient with us as we switched destinations due to the Zika virus and once we selected our final destination Steve was able to make some wonderful recommendations. He also put us in touch with Gretchen, who'd recently returned from visiting Greece. Both Steve and Gretchen were available to us before and during our honeymoon which was a huge plus. Knowing we had communication with our travel agents made the trip even more enjoyable as we could ask questions, voice concerns, ask for recommendations and more.

I can say we will absolutely be using Perfect Honeymoons again and again!

Profile Picture Myca, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

My wife and I had never used a travel agency before, but for our honeymoon we decided to get some professional help in planning the trip. After talking with Steve and Gretchen we immediately decided to go with them and Perfect Honeymoons. This was one of the best decisions we made. Steve was amazingly patient in helping us choose a destination, and he was externally knowledgeable on all the locations we were interested in traveling to for our honeymoon. My wife and I will absolutely be using Perfect Honeymoons to plan our next vacation, and highly recommend them to anyone who wants there honeymoon to be completely stress feee!

Photo for Perfect Honeymoons Review - Santorini, Greece
Photo for Perfect Honeymoons Review - Santorini, Greece
Photo for Perfect Honeymoons Review - Sun Rocks Hotel in Santorini, Greece
Profile Picture Matthew, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

Gretchen was AWESOME! She worked with both my husband and I in helping us plan a dream come true honeymoon in Hawaii! My husband and I are not the easiest to deal with as we can be a little particular but Gretchen was patient, helpful, charismatic, and there for us 100%!! Even when we needed to make last minute changes when we were on our honeymoon due to me getting sick, Gretchen came to the rescue! She did everything and anything she could to help us have an amazing time. She is not just a travel planner, she is like your new best friend! She takes the time to get to know the couple and gets to know what it is exactly that you want out of your vacation from A to Z and then delivers! If you want an unforgettable time, planned by someone who knows the ins and outs of everything, you have to go to Gretchen! We will definitely be using her again for our trips in the future. Thanks Gretchen!!

Profile Picture Makenna, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We are SO glad we used Perfect Honeymoons! Steve was just fantastic. When you're planning a wedding, the thought of planning a major trip is very overwhelming, especially because we wanted to do more than just sit on a beach for a week (not that there is anything wrong with that!). It was so great to work with someone who knew Hawaii, and who took the time to get to know what we wanted in a honeymoon, which was a combination of relaxation and exploration. Steve really took the time to analyze what we were looking for before proposing a package, and then make any changes that we asked for. There is no way I would have been able to research and plan a trip as perfect as what we ended up having, and I am so thankful for Steve's work and expertise. Looking forward to planning many more "honeymoons" through Steve and Perfect Honeymoons!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Hawaii, Travel Insurance, Honeymoons

We used Steve from Perfect Honeymoons and were thrilled with our choice! He was easy to talk to, understood with first meeting what kind of trip we were looking for and had great advice as he has been pretty much everywhere, at least it seems. He gave us options to choose from to meet our price range and let us know in detail what would be included in our reservation. He also booked not only our hotels and some excursions but our airfare too which was a huge help as he made sure to give us enough time in between flights. We really lucked out by finding Steve. Since returning from our honeymoon in Moorea and Bora Bora, I have recommended Steve and the company to two different couples I know of that will be getting married next year. If you want your once in a lifetime trip planned perfectly, look no further...use Perfect Honeymoons. We will definitely be using them again for our overseas trips in the future!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/7/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Travel Insurance, Honeymoons, Pacific Islands

My husband and I were referred to Perfect Honeymoons (and Steve Macknight). The entire experience was great! We spoke with Steve a few times via phone and e-mail – he asked us questions about our travel preferences and personality and he provided us with many options and ideas. We planned our honeymoon in Spain and they took care of so many details for us. Although we have both traveled a lot, he was able to provide us with airport recommendations (when we should take a cab or have car service pick us up due to logistics), intra-country travel (plane vs. train), and tour recommendations.

While we were in Spain, we had a few questions, and we e-mailed Steve – he was quick to respond and assist us!

I would highly recommend Perfect Honeymoons and Steve to anyone looking to plan a perfect vacation or honeymoon.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/16/16, 1 Review