Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup Reviews

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup 4
Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup 5

Kelsey Fraser · Married on 01/03/2019

Very Professional & Beautiful Job

I would definitely recommend these ladies to anyone in the Orlando area who is looking for a beautiful hair and makeup for any occasion. We used Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team for my sisters wedding and I was beyond impressed. They showed up on time, were dressed professionally, were very prompt and stuck to our timeline and most importantly did a fabulous job!

Sent on 01/05/2019

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kelsey for your kind words. We're glad we exceeded your expectations. Loved meeting you and your family. You looked amazing!!

Erica Nurenberg · Married on 12/16/2018

Excellent!!!

Louise was incredible to work with and very helpful in creating my special day. I cannot thank her enough!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Erica. We loved working with you and your bridal party. You ladies all looked beautiful. It was our pleasure. Best wishes to you and your hubby!

J Anton · Married on 11/18/2018

Mother of the bride

Perfect bridal services was super! They did the hair and make up for my daughter‘s wedding and everyone looked beautiful. They were very professional, arrived on time with everything they needed to do their jobs, and worked quickly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting you and your family. You and your Daughter looked absolutely lovely. Thank you for choosing us for your special day!

Kim · Married on 11/18/2018

Magnificent

Louise did my hair and makeup for my wedding. I felt like a princess and she made me and my bridesmaids all look amazing. When I got to see how I looked for the first time after she finished I just couldn’t believe it could be so perfect. My husband cried when he saw how beautiful I looked.

Louise was very flexible to work with my schedule and style I wanted. Very professional the whole time.

I couldn’t have asked for a better person to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. She made it very stress free!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Kim for your kind words. I loved meeting you, your mom and bridal party. You looked like a beautiful princess. So glad your hubby loved it too!. Best wishes!

Summer Distefano · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Makeup and Hair

It was great, super flexible and I love the result!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Summer... Loved working and meeting you today. So glad you loved your hair and makeup. You looked absolutely beautiful.

Erica · Married on 10/27/2018

A Noteworthy Experience

From the moment of first contact until the day of, my experience was wonderful... Each time I reached out I was met with a prompt and friendly response.... Then, on the day of my daughter's wedding, Louise was on time and did a truly fantastic job, I felt completely beautiful and even pampered.... I would strongly recommend and even use again.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Erica for your beautiful kind words. It was wonderful meeting and working with you.

Sloan Y · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridesmaid

Amazing experience with these awesome ladies. They were so sweet and my hair and makeup looked amazing!

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you!! Loved working with you girls!! Glad you loved your hair and makeup. You're an amazing Sister in law!-Louise

Mariana Gonzalez · Married on 10/20/2018

Brides Maid hair

Did a wonderful job on hair and make up. Went beyond then what I imagined. Would definitely recommend her!

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Mariana. We are so glad you loved your bridal hair and makeup. Great meeting you.

Laylah Bowen · Married on 10/20/2018

Bridesmaids hair make up

Love how kind she was made sure I loved my hair had to change a few times...and she was so understanding. Biggest priority was making sure I loved it! Very kind group of gals!

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup 8
    Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup 9
    Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup 10

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Loved meeting you beautiful ladies! You looked amazing -Louise

Destiny N. · Married on 10/12/2018

Absolutely beautiful!!

I absolutely enjoyed my experience with Louise, she’s understanding and felxiable to what look you want. She makes sure you’re completely comfortable and satisfied with your makeup. She gave me such a natural, yet beautifully elegant look!!

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding! I was very happy with my decision to choose Perfect Bridal Services. Louise and her team were amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Katie!!! We loved working with you on your wedding day... Loved transforming you into a Bridal Princess..you looked beautiful!

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2018

Excellent service! Highly recommend Louise.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! It was wonderful meeting you and your family. Best wishes!

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2018

I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, but she made me feel myself and beautiful with a full face. Her service is outstanding, efficient, and scheduled well.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Rachel..loved working with you and your bridal party. Best wishes!!!

Robin · Married on 02/02/2018

Louise was amazing!!! From the trial to my wedding day she was so wonderful! She really went out of her way to make me feel special! Not only is she extremely talented in what she does, but she is so friendly and just an overall great personality- which definitely helps a nervous bride-to-be!

Brianna · Married on 01/19/2018

Everything was absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!! I would truly recommend you all!

Charlene · Married on 01/19/2018

Everyone looked beautiful! Very pleased and happy with service.

Linda · Married on 01/19/2018

Excellent service. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Linda.. We loved working with you. You looked beautiful!
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 01/14/2018

Louise and her assistant were fantastic. Very profesional, kind, and very respectful. It was very easy to communicate with Louise and she understood very well our needs. I recommend Louise 100%. She is great.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Ingrid for your kind words. We loved working with you and your daughter for her wedding. You ladies looked stunning. It was our pleasure!!

katrina · Married on 12/15/2017

Let me start off by saying I am an anxious person by nature, but Louise was amazing! She not only made me look beautiful, but made me feel beautiful as well. She was very attentive to my concerns and incredibly patient with me. I was amazed with her work. I would definitely recommend Perfect Bridal Services.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.. Loved working with you!
  • Christopher & Michelle

Christopher & Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Louise made my wedding a dream come true! She took the time to set up a trial with me, and made sure all my concerns were addressed long before the wedding. I have very long, frizzy/curly hair and I wanted smooth waves for the wedding - Louise pulled it off! She also pulled off the perfect makeup for both my bridesmaids and myself. On the big day itself, everything was carefully scheduled out and Louise and her makeup assistant (her husband :) ) stayed right on schedule with touch-up time to boot. I can't say enough good things about Perfect Bridal Services.
    Thank you, Louise, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your beautiful kind words. You and your bridal party were wonderful. We loved being able to be part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your hubby!!!

Chloe · Married on 08/21/2017

She made me feel beautiful. She worked so well with my bridal party.

Allysa · Married on 08/12/2017

The team is absolutely amazing! My hair and my makeup turned out gorgeous! They listened to my concerns about the humidity and helped contain my hair. Would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you Allysa for your kind words.. We loved meeting you and making you feel and look beautiful!!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2017

Kind, Polite, Professional and on time. I was able to purchase a lip gloss for touch up's at the reception.
    When asked how I wanted to look I answered, I didn't know because I usually don't wear make up and I certainly don't know how to apply it. Then I was asked "Do you want to look sexy"? Of course!!!!!
    Wow! I have never ever had so many complements in my life about how beautiful I looked.
    I was with out a doubt the "Queen of the Ball".

Sent on 06/07/2017

Perfect Bridal Services Hair & Makeup's reply:

Thank you for letting us share your special day. We loved meeting you and your beautiful family. You looked sexy! Mission accomplished!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

What a phenomenal service!! This team of professionals arrived on time, set up was seamless, and the makeup job was exceptional. Our consultant was equipped with an assortment of shades and product line. I’ll admit to being slightly overwhelmed with so many colors to choose from not realizing this service would be so customized. My concerns were quickly overcome once I saw what a beautiful, detailed work of art they performed on my daughter’s face! Tastefully tailored to her personality during her special graduation day! My daughter was beaming with confidence. So glad I had the privilege of taking advantage of this service. We will definitely contact for future events and highly recommend to family and friends. They truly made our special day PERFECT!