Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

43 | Orlando, FL

43 Reviews for Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team

43 Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team Reviews

Katie · Married on 05/18/2018

I loved my hair and makeup for my wedding! I was very happy with my decision to choose Perfect Bridal Services. Louise and her team were amazing!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Katie!!! We loved working with you on your wedding day... Loved transforming you into a Bridal Princess..you looked beautiful!

Suzanne · Married on 05/12/2018

Excellent service! Highly recommend Louise.

Sent on 05/27/2018

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Suzanne! It was wonderful meeting you and your family. Best wishes!

Rachel · Married on 03/18/2018

I am not one to wear a lot of makeup, but she made me feel myself and beautiful with a full face. Her service is outstanding, efficient, and scheduled well.

Sent on 01/05/2018

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Rachel..loved working with you and your bridal party. Best wishes!!!

Robin · Married on 02/02/2018

Louise was amazing!!! From the trial to my wedding day she was so wonderful! She really went out of her way to make me feel special! Not only is she extremely talented in what she does, but she is so friendly and just an overall great personality- which definitely helps a nervous bride-to-be!

Brianna · Married on 01/19/2018

Everything was absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!! I would truly recommend you all!

Charlene · Married on 01/19/2018

Everyone looked beautiful! Very pleased and happy with service.

Linda · Married on 01/19/2018

Excellent service. They went above and beyond!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Linda.. We loved working with you. You looked beautiful!
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 01/14/2018

Louise and her assistant were fantastic. Very profesional, kind, and very respectful. It was very easy to communicate with Louise and she understood very well our needs. I recommend Louise 100%. She is great.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Ingrid for your kind words. We loved working with you and your daughter for her wedding. You ladies looked stunning. It was our pleasure!!

katrina · Married on 12/15/2017

Let me start off by saying I am an anxious person by nature, but Louise was amazing! She not only made me look beautiful, but made me feel beautiful as well. She was very attentive to my concerns and incredibly patient with me. I was amazed with her work. I would definitely recommend Perfect Bridal Services.

Sent on 12/29/2017

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you for your kind words.. Loved working with you!
  • Christopher & Michelle

Christopher & Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Louise made my wedding a dream come true! She took the time to set up a trial with me, and made sure all my concerns were addressed long before the wedding. I have very long, frizzy/curly hair and I wanted smooth waves for the wedding - Louise pulled it off! She also pulled off the perfect makeup for both my bridesmaids and myself. On the big day itself, everything was carefully scheduled out and Louise and her makeup assistant (her husband :) ) stayed right on schedule with touch-up time to boot. I can't say enough good things about Perfect Bridal Services.
    Thank you, Louise, for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Michelle for your beautiful kind words. You and your bridal party were wonderful. We loved being able to be part of your special day! Congratulations and best wishes to you and your hubby!!!

Chloe · Married on 08/21/2017

She made me feel beautiful. She worked so well with my bridal party.

Allysa · Married on 08/12/2017

The team is absolutely amazing! My hair and my makeup turned out gorgeous! They listened to my concerns about the humidity and helped contain my hair. Would definitely recommend for any occasion.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Allysa for your kind words.. We loved meeting you and making you feel and look beautiful!!

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2017

Kind, Polite, Professional and on time. I was able to purchase a lip gloss for touch up's at the reception.
    When asked how I wanted to look I answered, I didn't know because I usually don't wear make up and I certainly don't know how to apply it. Then I was asked "Do you want to look sexy"? Of course!!!!!
    Wow! I have never ever had so many complements in my life about how beautiful I looked.
    I was with out a doubt the "Queen of the Ball".

Sent on 06/07/2017

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you for letting us share your special day. We loved meeting you and your beautiful family. You looked sexy! Mission accomplished!!

Vanessa · Married on 05/06/2017

What a phenomenal service!! This team of professionals arrived on time, set up was seamless, and the makeup job was exceptional. Our consultant was equipped with an assortment of shades and product line. I’ll admit to being slightly overwhelmed with so many colors to choose from not realizing this service would be so customized. My concerns were quickly overcome once I saw what a beautiful, detailed work of art they performed on my daughter’s face! Tastefully tailored to her personality during her special graduation day! My daughter was beaming with confidence. So glad I had the privilege of taking advantage of this service. We will definitely contact for future events and highly recommend to family and friends. They truly made our special day PERFECT!

Kris · Married on 04/08/2017

I am a client for life ! I've never felt more beautiful !

Sent on 04/16/2017

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Kris...Loved meeting you and working with you on your special event! You looked very beautiful!Look forward to working with you on your next event!-Louise

Logan · Married on 03/24/2017

Louise was extremely professional and a pleasure to work with. She really got to know me and understood what I wanted on my special day. I would recommend her to every bride!!!!!

Liz · Married on 02/03/2017

I was in love with my look it was exactly what I wanted!

Jezzalyn · Married on 01/14/2017

I was referred by one of my friends and she helped me understand my vision!!

Alex · Married on 01/14/2017

Louise and Chris are an excellent team!!

Chloe · Married on 05/28/2016

I was so unsure of what exactly I really wanted yet they never once became impatient with me. Louise kept me calm and helped my big day go smoothly!!! I have since hired her for multiple events where I have needed hair and makeup, I have never been dissappointed!

Dawn · Married on 02/14/2016

Louise and Chris did a fantastic job. In all of the choices for hair and makeup artists in the Orlando area, I couldn't have been more pleased. I originally booked at a local salon because I had trouble finding an onsite stylist that we could afford. When I found Perfect Bridal Services I cancelled that appointment at the salon and booked with them. I truly appreciated their patience with us girls, we were late getting to the venue and then we were running in and out trying to finish some last minute details and they still had our hair and makeup done and looking great on time. They greeted us at the venue, directed us to where they were already setup and even had coffee brewing :-)

Sent on 02/25/2016

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you so much Dawn.. We loved working with you and your ladies on your special day! You were a beautiful bride!!! Best wishes-Louise& Chris

Lin · Married on 01/29/2016

Louise with Perfect Bridal Services arrived on time and did a superb, professional hair and make up service for the bride. My daughter, Katie, was the bride, and was so happy that Louise confidently knew exactly what to do with both her short hair and makeup. She relaxed in the hands of her expertise. Katie's hair looked so beautiful with soft curls and baby's breath in the back and a stunning and stylish updo with the top and front. The make up highlighted Katie's brown eyes, and her complexion simply glowed. The over all effect was both very natural, and absolutely gorgeous. I will recommend Perfect Bridal Services to anyone in need, from now on.

Amanda` · Married on 11/07/2015

Louise was awesome! Leading up to the big day she made sure to understand just what I was looking for and was always quick to respond to any communication. On the day of my wedding she came to our B&B to do the hair & make up of myself and my bridesmaids. She was punctual, efficient, friendly and the finished product was gorgeous! We had a blast getting ready and watching myself and my ladies transform was breath taking. I got married and danced the night away looking like a movie star! I would HIGHLY recommend going with Perfect Bridal Services for your wedding :-)

Sent on 11/25/2015

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

The pleasure was mine spending the day with you and your bridesmaids. You ladies were lovely..look forward to seeing some of your beautiful wedding photos.

Annie · Married on 08/09/2015

Louise was absolutely perfect. I could not have asked anything more from my hair and makeup artist. Anytime I would email her, she would be sure to email me back as quickly as possible. Most of the time in less than 15 minutes. She was extremely punctual and had a set schedule in mind. And we actually finished early. She did our hair and makeup exactly how I envisioned it and it lasted all night!

Sent on 08/23/2015

Perfect Bridal Services- Hair & Makeup Design Team's reply:

Thank you Annie,,, it was a pleasure working with you and your ladies.