Perceptions Photography Reviews

Perceptions Photography 2
Perceptions Photography 3
Perceptions Photography 4

Jackie Petersen · Married on 01/11/2019

Sandy was amazing to work with & made our day amazing!

Sandy from Perceptions Photography was the photographer for our wedding in January. We had an amazing experience with her from the moment that we first met with her. She's a personable professional who cares about her clients - and she really tries to form a connection with you and understand your desires. The photos from both our engagement session & the wedding itself came out absolutely beautifully!! She has a wonderful selection on her webpage & social media but our photos came out even more incredibly than I expected.
    She made the photography aspect of our wedding so smooth and worked to make sure everything flowed and we got all the photos we wanted. She kept track of all the details and was a perfect photographer - there directing when need be, and capturing the candid moments as well.
    We are so, so happy with our choice of Sandy as photographer and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a top-tier experience!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Perceptions Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie, for this wonderful review. Mark and I are still talking about how pleasant you both were to work with! I can't wait to show you the first draft of your album!

Jessica · Married on 01/01/2019

Fantastic!

Beautiful photography! You can count on having a personalized experience with photos that capture what is most important to you as a couple. Definitely recommend Perceptions to any couple planning a wedding!

Alysha · Married on 10/05/2018

Great experience

Sandy and her team exceeded our expectations. They were so easy to work with and did everything we wanted! My husband and I are so happy to have had Perceptions Photography apart of our day.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Perceptions Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Alysha and Xavier! Your day was such a beautiful, love-filled day with plenty of sunshine and happiness! Can't wait to show you your wedding album draft!
  • Kelley

Kelley Vallone · Married on 09/22/2018

Exquisite photography, simply a blessing!

Truly, it was a blessing to have Sandy photograph our wedding! She was extremely professional and organized which made it very easy to work with her. We feel so grateful that we had her shoot our engagement and wedding photography. Her work surpassed our expectations and we cannot thank her enough. She captured every meaningful aspect of our wedding (we had a lot), and expressed our love story in every shot - a true photogenic genius! We've received very positive feedback on our photos and can't stop staring at them. We HIGHLY highly recommend Sandy and her team to anyone. Zero regrets and cannot wait to work with her again in the future!

Sent on 01/08/2019

Perceptions Photography's reply:

Kelley ... being a part of your perfect wedding day meant more to me that you can even imagine. It was truly a fun-filled event, with plenty of love and excitement to go around ... making our job so much easier! Congratulations and I can't wait to see what the future has to hold for Mr. & Mrs. Vallone! Thank you so much for this wonderful review!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/21/2018

Starting as a customer - ending like family

Sandy is someone who helped us relax at times that may have been the most stressful. When picking a photographer you need someone who is thoughtful, creative, energetic, and kind (at least in my opinion). She checked every box - and MORE. She helped us remember that at the end of the day it's about us. And the little things don't really matter. She is someone who went above and beyond..and still to this day checks up on us. Sandy and her coworker made our day SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL. They capture every special moment between us, our friends, and our family. We could not have had a better team photograph our wedding. Looking forward - we have someone who can capture all of our other special moments as a family.

Sent on 11/18/2018

Perceptions Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness ... Libby, you are so sweet and this review absolutely made my day/month/year! Thank you!

Kevin · Married on 09/14/2018

Top notch service from the before we booked until the day of wedding and beyond! Sandy and her team were great to work with, answered all our questions, had everything organized and made our day very special. Having several meetings ahead of time kept my wife and I from getting too nervous about making sure all the pictures we wanted were taken. Highly recommend Perceptions Photography, great pricing and even better service! Our photos came out amazing and we look forward to obtaining more.

Pat · Married on 09/01/2018

Perceptions Photography is awesome! Professionalism at its best! You will be so pleased when Sandy handles your wedding! Thanks so much Sandy! Your photos captured the wedding day perfectly!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much Pat!

lorraine · Married on 07/15/2018

Sandy is no question THE BEST- period.

Daniela · Married on 11/18/2017

Sandy and her assistant did a great job on our wedding day. She is very organized, personalized and very accommodating to our needs/wants with our pictures. I cannot say enough good things about her and her photography skills are AMAZING! We almost forgot that we wanted a certain picture, and luckily, Sandy is so organized and detailed oriented that she writes a check list for the day and reviews throughout the wedding day. Before they left for the night she checked in on my husband and me and asked us if we still wanted to do that photo outside. Well, I'm so happy we did, it is one of my favorite shots and really highlights the perfection of that day. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Perceptions Photography!!!

Maria · Married on 11/18/2017

Santina,

My husband and i want to thank you for taking such breathtaking photographers at my daughter Daniela La Rosa's wedding. You can always tell when someone is very passionate and takes pride in their work by the way they not only provide phenomenal work, but at the compassionate, kindness and professionalism they show their clients and guests. Works cannot truly express at how thankful and grateful we are for all your hard and the beautiful memories you created for us THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS.
    Old Italian proverb: Ogni volta che ci ricordiamo di dire “grazie”, sperimentiamo niente di meno che il paradiso in terra. (translation: Every time we remember saying "thank you", we experience nothing less than paradise on earth.

Perceptions Photography 5
    Perceptions Photography 6
    Perceptions Photography 7
    Perceptions Photography 8

Stacy · Married on 11/11/2017

Sandy and her team were simply amazing. Sandy's response's to emails were timely and filled with the information to make our day the best it could be! The last two weeks it felt like we were talking daily and making minor changes to our itinerary up until two days before and she made it all happen and then some :) From the moment her team arrived they had a plan for our day, stayed calm, and had remembered every picture that Kevin and I had requested. The entire day start to the end of our night was seamless, simply perfect and we could not be happier!!

Darienne · Married on 11/11/2017

Sandy is simply amazing, very accommodating and personable. Her assitants were also amazing, we will definitely use her anytime we need a photograph in the future!

Stacia · Married on 10/20/2017

Sandy was truly amazing to work with! She was there every step of the way! Her and her team fully executed the day of and we were beyond happy with having Perceptions Photography be a part of our wedding!!

Debbie · Married on 10/20/2017

Sandy and her team did an exceptional job at my daughter's wedding last fall....from hair and makeup until the last dance! They were right there....either a shot from up above or from actually lying on the floor to capture the moment!

kristen · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better wedding photographer. Sandy at Perceptions Photography and her team are absolutely amazing! From our engagement night where she hid in a bush to capture that special time, to our engagement pictures in the sunflower maze on a HOT day in August, to our wedding day she went above and beyond for us! Sandy is extremely organized and detailed oriented she has a check list for the day and reviews throughout the wedding day making sure we got every picture we wanted! We will DEFINITELY be using her for all our picture needs in the future!

Anita · Married on 10/14/2017

Perceptions is the best! We have used Sandy for all of our family pictures for many years so there was no other choice for us when it came to our daughters wedding. The pictures went beyond our expectations! They took my breath away!
    Sandy and her team worked tirelessly all day capturing every detail, special moments, and every picture we asked for. In addition to the stunning photos, they also kept us all calm, and kept the atmosphere fun and lively. They are an all-in group who clearly love what they do and set high standards for themselves, and the end result of their efforts are evident in the photographs they take. They are simply the best.

Crystal · Married on 10/01/2017

Sandy delivers great results! She has a keen eye, a warm personality, and very fair prices. HIGHLY recommend this vendor. For reference, we used her for an anniversary photoshoot. Total costs includes an hour shoot and prints.

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

We got married this past September and had a fantastic experience with Sandy! She made the entire process easy and stress free and was so easy to work with! She made sure to get all of the photos we asked for, but was not overbearing and gave us our space during the day. We are going to have a hard time choosing our photos for our album because they are all awesome! By the end of the wedding we felt like Sandy was a part of our family! We definitely recommend her!!

Ann · Married on 09/02/2017

Sandy is such a pleasure to work with. She is so incredibly thorough. She helps to create a detailed timeline to stick to which helps to structure your day. This made me feel much more at ease so I wouldn't have to think about where to be and when. Sandy is so flexible and accommodating. She helped to keep our little flower girl focused! She let her play with the camera and take some photos. Keeping an entire wedding party together is no easy task either, but she controlled the situation and kept
    everyone on task. She is such a professional and really focuses on delivering the photos you want. We did not have any major requests, so she just felt out the energy and let the camera do it's thing. When your paid time is about up, Sandy will check in with you and see if you need anything else or would like more photos taken, which is very considerate of her. She aims to get a variety of photos which is fun to see at your preview. We look forward to creating our wedding album and working with Sandy again soon!

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2017

Working with Sandy was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! Not only is she extremely talented, but she made a genuine effort to get to know us – and it shows in our photos! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. Everyone that sees our wedding photos comments on how amazing they are. Perceptions Photography was a great choice!

Jessica · Married on 08/12/2017

I am glad that I chose Sandy and her team to be my photographers for my wedding! From the very beginning she was more than helpful in many ways and gave great advice from her experiences to help me. Sandy is very organized and makes sure to cover everything I wished to be photographed and has great attention to detail. As we were walking back from photos she saw a shot and had to take it, and I'm glad she did - came out beautiful! I received many compliments on how beautiful the pictures came out. Sandy's professionalism and experience as a photographer truly shows at the event and in the pictures!

Lisa · Married on 08/12/2017

We have known Sandy for several years and she has been there to photograph three family weddings, the last one being August 11, 2017. We have been so happy with her professionalism and guidance. Sandy listens to the type of wedding you are planning, so she can capture your story of the day. She also presented creative ideas we had not thought of. The photos and photo books she creates are so beautiful! She works with you to make changes you would like. Sandy is a creative photographer and produces beautiful work.

Kristen · Married on 08/11/2017

My husband and I had Sandy photograph our wedding and engagement photos in August 2017 and we are beyond pleased with the way all the photos came out!! They are absolutely stunning! She is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person as well. She is extremely kind, organized and detail-oriented and did extremely well with last minute changes and requests, and very difficult family situations. She went over a whole checklist of everything that we wanted during the day and mapped out timing of everything. She even designed our thank you cards and created beautiful canvases for us of our favorite wedding photos in addition to our beautiful wedding album! Her pricing is very reasonable as well!! She is very flexible as well and quick to respond! Would absolutely hire her again!!! :) She goes above and beyond and you will not be disappointed!

Colin · Married on 06/24/2017

We cannot say enough positive things about the exceptional and talented Perceptions Photography. Sandy made sure that all of the love, joy, fun, and all of my awkward dance moves will live forever through the memories she captured. Sandy was so thorough and easy to work with during the entire wedding process. We met with her in her office where she has beautiful examples of her previous work and found the perfect package for us. Our package included an engagement shoot and Sandy was very accommodating to make that shoot memorable and special in one of our favorite places. The engagement photos came out great and we were able to work with Perceptions to seamlessly utilize them for other parts of the wedding process (i.e ordered prints, Save the Dates). Sandy was also very good about checking in with us and making sure everything was going well.

Leading up to, and on our special day Sandy and Lucy were consummate professionals. They were excellent for working with our other vendors and simply ensuring that all of the details were under control, and that we were getting everything we wanted for our day. Sandy worked hard to keep us on track so we could enjoy as much of the wedding as possible while ensuring we got all the photos we had asked for. We have probably looked through our photos 50 times and they are stunning. We had a perfect day and it was all captured perfectly thanks to Perceptions Photography.