35 Reviews for Perceptions Photography

Wedding Portraits (1)
Canvas (1)
Flush Mount (1)
35 Perceptions Photography Reviews

Sandy is no question THE BEST- period.

Profile Picture lorraine, 7/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy and her assistant did a great job on our wedding day. She is very organized, personalized and very accommodating to our needs/wants with our pictures. I cannot say enough good things about her and her photography skills are AMAZING! We almost forgot that we wanted a certain picture, and luckily, Sandy is so organized and detailed oriented that she writes a check list for the day and reviews throughout the wedding day. Before they left for the night she checked in on my husband and me and asked us if we still wanted to do that photo outside. Well, I'm so happy we did, it is one of my favorite shots and really highlights the perfection of that day. My husband and I cannot say enough great things about Perceptions Photography!!!

Profile Picture Daniela, 11/18/17, 1 Review

Santina,

My husband and i want to thank you for taking such breathtaking photographers at my daughter Daniela La Rosa's wedding. You can always tell when someone is very passionate and takes pride in their work by the way they not only provide phenomenal work, but at the compassionate, kindness and professionalism they show their clients and guests. Works cannot truly express at how thankful and grateful we are for all your hard and the beautiful memories you created for us THROUGH PHOTOGRAPHS.
Old Italian proverb: Ogni volta che ci ricordiamo di dire “grazie”, sperimentiamo niente di meno che il paradiso in terra. (translation: Every time we remember saying "thank you", we experience nothing less than paradise on earth.

Profile Picture Maria, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy and her team were simply amazing. Sandy's response's to emails were timely and filled with the information to make our day the best it could be! The last two weeks it felt like we were talking daily and making minor changes to our itinerary up until two days before and she made it all happen and then some :) From the moment her team arrived they had a plan for our day, stayed calm, and had remembered every picture that Kevin and I had requested. The entire day start to the end of our night was seamless, simply perfect and we could not be happier!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy is simply amazing, very accommodating and personable. Her assitants were also amazing, we will definitely use her anytime we need a photograph in the future!

Profile Picture Darienne, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Sandy was truly amazing to work with! She was there every step of the way! Her and her team fully executed the day of and we were beyond happy with having Perceptions Photography be a part of our wedding!!

Profile Picture Stacia, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy and her team did an exceptional job at my daughter's wedding last fall....from hair and makeup until the last dance! They were right there....either a shot from up above or from actually lying on the floor to capture the moment!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I couldn't have picked a better wedding photographer. Sandy at Perceptions Photography and her team are absolutely amazing! From our engagement night where she hid in a bush to capture that special time, to our engagement pictures in the sunflower maze on a HOT day in August, to our wedding day she went above and beyond for us! Sandy is extremely organized and detailed oriented she has a check list for the day and reviews throughout the wedding day making sure we got every picture we wanted! We will DEFINITELY be using her for all our picture needs in the future!

Profile Picture kristen, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Perceptions is the best! We have used Sandy for all of our family pictures for many years so there was no other choice for us when it came to our daughters wedding. The pictures went beyond our expectations! They took my breath away!
Sandy and her team worked tirelessly all day capturing every detail, special moments, and every picture we asked for. In addition to the stunning photos, they also kept us all calm, and kept the atmosphere fun and lively. They are an all-in group who clearly love what they do and set high standards for themselves, and the end result of their efforts are evident in the photographs they take. They are simply the best.

Profile Picture Anita, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy delivers great results! She has a keen eye, a warm personality, and very fair prices. HIGHLY recommend this vendor. For reference, we used her for an anniversary photoshoot. Total costs includes an hour shoot and prints.

Profile Picture Crystal, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We got married this past September and had a fantastic experience with Sandy! She made the entire process easy and stress free and was so easy to work with! She made sure to get all of the photos we asked for, but was not overbearing and gave us our space during the day. We are going to have a hard time choosing our photos for our album because they are all awesome! By the end of the wedding we felt like Sandy was a part of our family! We definitely recommend her!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sandy is such a pleasure to work with. She is so incredibly thorough. She helps to create a detailed timeline to stick to which helps to structure your day. This made me feel much more at ease so I wouldn't have to think about where to be and when. Sandy is so flexible and accommodating. She helped to keep our little flower girl focused! She let her play with the camera and take some photos. Keeping an entire wedding party together is no easy task either, but she controlled the situation and kept
everyone on task. She is such a professional and really focuses on delivering the photos you want. We did not have any major requests, so she just felt out the energy and let the camera do it's thing. When your paid time is about up, Sandy will check in with you and see if you need anything else or would like more photos taken, which is very considerate of her. She aims to get a variety of photos which is fun to see at your preview. We look forward to creating our wedding album and working with Sandy again soon!

Profile Picture Ann, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Sandy was an absolute pleasure from start to finish! Not only is she extremely talented, but she made a genuine effort to get to know us – and it shows in our photos! My husband and I are beyond thrilled with how everything turned out. Everyone that sees our wedding photos comments on how amazing they are. Perceptions Photography was a great choice!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/18/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am glad that I chose Sandy and her team to be my photographers for my wedding! From the very beginning she was more than helpful in many ways and gave great advice from her experiences to help me. Sandy is very organized and makes sure to cover everything I wished to be photographed and has great attention to detail. As we were walking back from photos she saw a shot and had to take it, and I'm glad she did - came out beautiful! I received many compliments on how beautiful the pictures came out. Sandy's professionalism and experience as a photographer truly shows at the event and in the pictures!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We have known Sandy for several years and she has been there to photograph three family weddings, the last one being August 11, 2017. We have been so happy with her professionalism and guidance. Sandy listens to the type of wedding you are planning, so she can capture your story of the day. She also presented creative ideas we had not thought of. The photos and photo books she creates are so beautiful! She works with you to make changes you would like. Sandy is a creative photographer and produces beautiful work.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I had Sandy photograph our wedding and engagement photos in August 2017 and we are beyond pleased with the way all the photos came out!! They are absolutely stunning! She is not only an amazing photographer but an amazing person as well. She is extremely kind, organized and detail-oriented and did extremely well with last minute changes and requests, and very difficult family situations. She went over a whole checklist of everything that we wanted during the day and mapped out timing of everything. She even designed our thank you cards and created beautiful canvases for us of our favorite wedding photos in addition to our beautiful wedding album! Her pricing is very reasonable as well!! She is very flexible as well and quick to respond! Would absolutely hire her again!!! :) She goes above and beyond and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

We cannot say enough positive things about the exceptional and talented Perceptions Photography. Sandy made sure that all of the love, joy, fun, and all of my awkward dance moves will live forever through the memories she captured. Sandy was so thorough and easy to work with during the entire wedding process. We met with her in her office where she has beautiful examples of her previous work and found the perfect package for us. Our package included an engagement shoot and Sandy was very accommodating to make that shoot memorable and special in one of our favorite places. The engagement photos came out great and we were able to work with Perceptions to seamlessly utilize them for other parts of the wedding process (i.e ordered prints, Save the Dates). Sandy was also very good about checking in with us and making sure everything was going well.

Leading up to, and on our special day Sandy and Lucy were consummate professionals. They were excellent for working with our other vendors and simply ensuring that all of the details were under control, and that we were getting everything we wanted for our day. Sandy worked hard to keep us on track so we could enjoy as much of the wedding as possible while ensuring we got all the photos we had asked for. We have probably looked through our photos 50 times and they are stunning. We had a perfect day and it was all captured perfectly thanks to Perceptions Photography.

Profile Picture Colin, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sandy Aldieri of Perceptions Photography was absolutely amazing. I'm very particular when it comes to photos, as I work in the design field and have an eye for that stuff. We hired Perceptions for our wedding and they went above and beyond my expectations. I loved the organization and planning that went into our special day. Sandy made an effort to get to know our family's names and ensure we got photos of everyone that we had wanted. On top of that, the photos were perfect! The creativity of the photos, along with the capturing of expressions throughout the day was everything we were looking for. We were more than satisfied and can't wait to use Perceptions Photography for any of our future needs! We would highly recommend them for anyone looking for a professional, friendly, creative photographer.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sandy was ABSOLUTELY amazing! She was so helpful answering all of our questions and her photos came out absolutely amazing. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Christina , 12/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We couldn't have asked for a better photographer for our wedding day. Sandy is budget-friendly, takes time to understand her couples and shoots fabulous photos! From consult to engagement photos to our wedding day, Sandy "got" us. We were so comfortable with her and she is very prompt with returning photos and emails. Our second photographer was Lucy who was also amazing. I would use Sandy again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 9/25/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Proofs, Albums, Prints, Liability Insurance

Perceptions photography was the best choice we could have made. We have been customers of Sandy and her team for years now, and we always saw such beautiful work done on other people's weddings, there was no other option in our eyes! They are truly amazing at what they do. They caught every special moment of the best day of our lives, and it couldn't be more appreciated! You won't go wrong with perceptions, that's for sure!

Profile Picture Stacey, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sandy is truly amazing! She's a great photographer and an even better person. From the moment my husband introduced me to Sandy, I knew she was who I wanted to be photographing our wedding. She has such a compassionate nature about her that you instantly feel comfortable with her. Sandy and her assistant, Lucy, worked tirelessly on the day of our wedding to capture every special moment. They went above and beyond to make sure that we got all the photos that we wanted. This left us with the daunting task of narrowing down our favorites for our wedding album. Sandy was timely, professional, and sincere which is why I will continue to work with her and refer her to everybody in need of a photographer!

Profile Picture Skye, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Destination / Travel, Liability Insurance, Flush Mount, Proofs, Albums, Prints

Perceptions Photography provided the utmost quality of service and were so pleasant to have around on our big day. There are a lot of moving parts and they really captured all of the big (and little) moments that we are so excited to have forever! On top of it, the photographers were professional, thorough, patient, and adapted well to changes throughout our day, always making us feel comfortable and taken care of. The finished products are amazing, and we chose a package that comes with an album that was more gorgeous than I could have imagined. Overall, we are beyond happy that we chose Perceptions Photography to photograph our special day. Thank you!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Lindsay, 5/14/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Sandy was incredible to work with! She struck a great balance between getting all of the photos we wanted and not being incredibly demanding like some other photographers can be. She also did a phenomenal job with the wedding album!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 4/30/16, 1 Review