124 Reviews for Pepper's Artful Events

House Liquor (1)
Premium Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

Pepper's catered my daughter's Bridal Shower and the food and service was excellent. Jody Boyajian made it very easy and stress free especially when it came to a menu that required gluten free options. The cake which was completely gluten free was beautiful and tasted amazing, everyone couldn't believe it was gluten free.

Profile Picture P, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Peppers just catered a bridal shower for my daughter and I can not even begin to say how absolutely great they are!!!...From renting the farm tables and chairs to the beautiful flowers they supplied, they do it ALL !....and of course the absolute BEST FOOD! ! They are so creative and fun and Trish was so awesome to work with....Every single detail was covered and I truly felt like she was able to accomplish our vision.....I would definitely recommend them for any event you are having.

Profile Picture Tina, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I recently had a surprise 60th Birthday Party for my husband that included a band and approximately 130+ guests. I didn't want a sit down dinner as I wanted a "party vibe" and to encourage guests to dance the night away. I was unable to manage every detail on my own because I run my own business, didn't have a lot of time, and needed to keep the surprise. I researched caterers & event planners and chose Pepper's. I am so glad that I did! The entire staff from reception, to the planning of the theme, cake and menu (heavy passed hors d'oeuvres with 2 live chef managed stations) and coordination of the event was handled with precision, thoughtful care, creativity and professionalism. All I did was come up with the Formula One Racing theme and Peppers did all the rest down to the last detail. We just showed up and enjoyed the party- stress free!
Thank you Jody, for helping me coordinate everything (and being sure not to call after work hours to keep the surprise), Lisa (who made a killer beautiful and delicious Ferrari logo cake), Morgan and her crew of chefs and servers were all wonderful, helpful, professional and fun. I loved the set up and the food was beyond fabulous (and we are "foodies"). The feedback from guests was outstanding. When there isn't a single piece of cake or dessert left, you know it was delicious and planned just right. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If I have to recommend a full service event planner for a wedding or any other event, it would be Peppers!

Profile Picture Emily, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Peppers just catered my daughter's bat mitzvah and they were wonderful from start to finish. My parent's best friend is the fussiest man on earth, and he went back for seconds! The food was exceptional, the wait staff were friendly and professional, and the decorations were gorgeous! We would use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Ellen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Superb! Amazing! Just a few words that describe Pepper's Artful Events. Everything about Pepper's was Wonderful! Jody and her team made my daughter and son-in-law's wedding a huge success. Our family and friends are still talking about how delicious the food was and how professional, attentive and friendly the staff was throughout the event. They made it perfect!

Photo for Pepper's Artful Events Review - Delicious!
Photo for Pepper's Artful Events Review - Delicious...Pie in the Sky!!!
Profile Picture Mary Jo, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Trish Sherman was absolutely fantastic. Whenever we got stuck with a problem, we would call Trish and she would have the solution. We had great people there, and Trish was the reason we were able to throw a great party for them. She is the best.

Profile Picture Bruce, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We're obsessed with Pepper's! My husband and I chose a small venue for our wedding that didn't have a kitchen space. My parents were nervous at first because they feel that food is one of the most important aspects to a wedding. After meeting with Pepper's they completely changed their tune ... so much so that my mom started referring to herself as a "Pepper's Girl" and my dad trusted them to make his signature dish!

Throughout our year long engagement we worked with Liz O’Neil ... who is absolutely amazing! She encouraged us to attend tastings and held multiple meetings/email threads to ensure that our day went off without a hitch. Pepper's did our food, bar services, cake, flowers and a majority of the decorations. Liz completely understood my vision and made sure every detail was planned out.

About three weeks before our wedding we were assigned another planner, Morgan, who was with us on our wedding day. She and Liz told us multiple times that we wouldn't have to worry about a thing ... and they were right! We dropped off the decorations the day before the wedding, then arrived the following day to the perfect set-up!

Not only were they great to work with. but the food/cake, flowers and decorations were amazing. We had multiple people tell us that our food and cake was the best food they've ever had. We couldn't be happier with our experience. Well worth every penny and we'll miss working with such wonderful people.

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), American, Caribbean, Italian, Local, Seafood

hoosing Peppers was an obvious decision from the start. We hired Peppers for our catering and decoration/floral services and they were truly amazing. Liz, the event designer and director, was so extremely helpful that I felt that she was almost our wedding planner. She gave me so many honest opinions from her experience and it was so valued. Sarah was our event manager and was so professional and truly talented at managing a large event. We trusted her completely and everything ran better than we had ever imagined. Katie was our decorator/florist and really took our ideas and Pinterest pictures to life and provided me with my dream bouquet and vintage rustic look from the ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Guests are still complimenting the delicious food that the Chefs beautifully prepared. Together as an extraordinary team, Peppers created our dream wedding and we would choose them a million times over.

Profile Picture Marisa, 9/2/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I could not have been happier with Pepper’s Catering for our wedding this past July! From the very beginning Jody and the team were incredibly accommodating with our tight schedule for a consultative conversation and a follow-up menu tasting at their Northborough location. They catered both our plated dinner as well as our wedding cake and we received compliments on both throughout the night! (And bonus, they’ll make you a new top tier of your cake for your first anniversary – no frozen cake here!) They also didn’t hesitate to take on a few extra tasks for décor set up when I had a couple of curveballs leading up to the big day, it was such a relief to work with such an accommodating and professional team. Pepper’s truly wanted to make sure we were completely satisfied throughout the entire planning process and on our wedding day, and they did a great job. We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

My husband and I chose Peppers to cater our wedding this summer and we are SO glad we did! Jody and her staff were absolutely incredible from the very beginning of the process until the wedding day. Jody was so easy to work with and was so responsive to my many emails and questions. On the day of the wedding, the staff was absolutely amazing. They were extremely attentive to us and our guests and everything moved like clockwork. One staff member was even assigned to the wedding party during cocktail hour to make sure we all got to eat during photos! The staff constantly checked in on my husband and I throughout the night to make sure we had what we needed and offered to bring us food or fresh drinks. We got so many compliments on how thoughtful and attentive the staff was as well as how incredible the food was! At the end of the night, the staff packed up plates of leftovers for my husband and I so we could enjoy our food the next day. The decorations were beautiful, too - everything looked amazing and perfectly in line with what I had envisioned for our day. We were absolutely blown away by the attentiveness and talent of the Peppers staff and would 100% recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Madeline, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We were lucky enough to book Jody and her team for our July 1st wedding. From the moment we spoke on the phone I knew the experience was going to be exceptional. The level of personalize, like the attention to my family's heritage and background features for desert, to the day of experience and thoughtfulness on our sweetheart table & VIP guests. Our tasting felt like a dream, making my parents and partner really look forward to making memorable catering selections. Jody also helped us with some of the finer details in the reception space, like a custom place holder rack for our luggage tag place settings (we had a love takes flight theme). Our guest raved about the food, especially the braised boneless short ribs and desserts. The day of support staff welcomed all of our family & friends and made them feel comfortable immediately. We spent a majority of our budget on food because it is so important in our culture, and Pepper's exceeded at the challenge. We couldn't be more grateful to have worked with such a supportive staff. Many thanks.

Profile Picture samantha, 7/1/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: American, Local, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Cake, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian

We are so thankful we chose Pepper's Catering for our wedding! Jody and her team were incredibly easy to work with from our first interaction. Not only was the food delicious but they let us come in for multiple tastings and really adjusted the menu to our preferences. During the wedding day itself, the Pepper's team was very flexible and able to adapt quickly when the schedule of events changed unexpectedly. Pepper's also helped with some of the decorations for our ceremony and reception, and we've gotten numerous compliments about the food and decor in the days since the wedding. The Pepper's staff was also so friendly and cheerful during the wedding from the event manager to the servers to the bartenders. They really helped create a fun and warm environment for everyone, and they even thoughtfully saved a plate of dessert for me and my husband to take home once they realized we didn't have time to try the dessert during the reception. We highly recommend Pepper's catering to others. You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Gita, 6/10/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pepper's Artful Events exceeded my expectations! In the year leading up to the wedding our coordinator Jody was the most helpful person-- helping us decide on timeline, decor, and menu options. She was prompt in all her responses and incredibly organized and knowledgeable. Before the wedding, we had an amazing tasting so we expected the food to be good on the day of and we were not disappointed. I was blown away by the food and service and our guests were too! I heard so many amazing things about the food and because the bride and groom are busy during dinner service, they even saved our meals and a piece of cake for each of us to eat when we finally had the chance! They were also great with catering towards certain dietary needs like gluten-free, dairy-free, and nut allergies for some of our guests.
When I saw the way the tent looked for the first time I was moved to tears because everything was 10x better than I expected. Pepper's delivered amazing results for us. The day-of staff was accommodating and amazingly helpful. I would not hesitate one bit to recommend Pepper's to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Custom Menu, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, American, French, Local, Seafood, Vietnamese

I used Peppers for my wedding at the Worcester Art Museum and it was the best decision I made (aside from saying yes to my fiance). I had a slight disadvantage because I was planning my wedding 3,000 miles away (wedding was in Worcester, and at the time I was living in Los Angeles). I worked closely with Liz O'Neil at Peppers and she made my life super easy. She is super knowledgeable about the menu and decor. She works with you on the budget and makes sure you are happy with every decision and every detail (and there were a lot of details!). And the food is outstanding! There is a variety to pick from and the chefs create the most memorable dishes. As a former event planner, I can say that having Liz and Peppers as my caterers was by far the best choice I made. The staff at the wedding was professional and on time. The food was delicious. I never worried which made my wedding day flawless. I cannot recommend them enough. And if you call them, ask for Liz. She is so professional and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Peppers for making my wedding day beautiful, yummy and stress-free!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We just used Peppers to cater our second bar mitzvah party on 1/28/17, and once again, they exceeded expectations in every way. We've worked with Jody both times and couldn't be happier with the results. As a side note, my kids have multiple food allergies, and Peppers made everything safe for them to eat - including desserts. They also accommodated last-minute allergy requests from several guests. My Monday morning note to Jody:

It was fantastic. I heard many, many compliments on the food and service. I thought your team was absolutely fantastic. The food was delicious, the décor was way above expectations – all the little touches made it look absolutely amazing – and every single person on your team was professional, efficient, and just nice. I don’t know how you find such good people, but whatever you’re doing, keep doing it!

I will continue to highly recommend Peppers, and will plan on contacting you in a year or so when we get the date for our daughter’s event!

Thanks again for all you did, and please convey my thanks again to the whole team.

Profile Picture User7726462, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

You will never find anyone better than Peppers for quality of food and presentation, attention to detail and professionalism. They handled details of my daughter's wedding that I didn't even know enough to ask about. And they are lovely, kind and patient people. A great company. Everyone raved about them and they didn't know the half of what they did behind the scenes. Fabulous.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Pat, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We were so happy we chose Pepper's for our wedding! We chose a venue that was pretty "bare bones" and didn't provide much in the way of planning or resources; Pepper's took care of everything and became our default wedding planners. We were also working with a somewhat complicated space (3 separate tents) and they came up with multiple creative solutions to fit our large guest list comfortably. They were extremely attentive throughout the planning process. On the day of the wedding they had a knowledgeable, efficient staff on hand to help us with whatever we needed. Oh, and the food was outstanding! Our guests raved about it throughout the night. We cannot say enough nice things about Trish and the rest of her team. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Meg, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

I couldn't have been more pleased with Pepper's, which is putting it mildly. I hired them to cater my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. Although not a wedding, anyone who has either planned/been to a Bar/Bat Mitzvah knows it's the exact same thing when it comes the number of guests (in my case, ~120) and food choices (i.e., hors d'oeuvres, meals whether platted or stations, desserts, the bar, rentals, etc, etc.). I chose passed hors d'oeuvres during the cocktail hour and live stations for the meal. Everything was beyond amazing. The food was delicious. The service was outstanding. I cannot thank Pepper's and their staff enough for contributing to the huge success of the day. Honestly, if I ever need an event catered again in the future...Pepper's will absolutely be my first choice!

Profile Picture Hedy, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Thank you Liz and Katie's and Morgan and the staff at Pepper's for the best wedding ever! Liz was awesome to work with for planning and was able to get us the mismatched china that I wanted for that Eclectic look. Katie was beyond awesome with how took my vision and decorated the venue. And Morgan was awesome onsite to make sure everything went smoothly!

From the food to the flowers to the onsite staff everything was better than I could have imagined! People raved about how delicious the food was from the appetizers to the soup to the main course to the desserts including the wedding cake! The decor was so beautiful. I'm taking some center pieces on our honeymoon to Vermont to enjoy. Highly highly recommend Pepper's catering!!!!

Profile Picture Judy, 10/8/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Chairs, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Vegan, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), American

We were making food changes and count changes up until the day before our event. Liz was fantastic to work with in the weeks leading up - her patience was amazing as we kept making changes! Jen was amazing at our event - her lively attitude was a pleasure to be around all evening!!!

Profile Picture Loreen, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Pepper's Catering was simply fabulous in every way! We had guests tell us it was the best food they had a wedding EVER! I, the mother of the bride, had a stress fracture in my foot and I cannot emphasize enough how accommodating and supportive Traci and every member of the staff was to me and our guests. Prior to the wedding, Jody and Traci guided me through the process with kindness and an infinite store of knowledge. And, as happens with many events, they accommodated last minute adjustments and requests with ease and professionalism. This wedding was for the eldest of my four children; Peppers will hear from this family again! Kudos to Pepper's and many thanks!

Profile Picture Jo-Anne, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had the great pleasure of working with Jody at Peppers Catering over the last year planning our daughters wedding. Jody is knowledgeable, super helpful and very sweet, she doesn't miss a beat. The wedding went off without a hitch this weekend. Along with Jody we worked with Lindsey and she too was great to work with. Lindsey was on board for the big day. The food and service was outstanding. The food looked delicious, tasted delicious and was served hot! The servers were all pleasant. I felt I hadn't a worry in the world which allowed me to enjoy a very important night. I have attended many events in the past that Peppers catered and the events were great but now having worked directly with them I understand why they are so popular and would with them again!

Profile Picture User7191484, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pepper's did a wonderful job with our wedding. Jody was confident and practiced in her role as coordinator, always available to answer questions and make accommodations for our guests' needs -- she even worked with me to overhaul the menu a month before the event due to an RSVP snafu that was totally our fault! We received a ton of compliments on the food and presentation, the service was seamless and impeccably orchestrated. I'm so happy that we chose to go with Pepper's, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar

We recently used Pepper's for our wedding in early August 2016. Jody helped us craft a menu and table settings that was absolutely perfect. The food as amazing (the Parmesan Tuilles are a must) and the decorations were exactly what I had always envisioned with a rustic theme. The wait staff was professional and catered to all of out needs that day. Everything ran so smoothly and we still receive complements on the food today. I cannot recommend Pepper's more highly. The customer service and overall value is beyond compare.

Profile Picture Beth, 8/6/16, 1 Review