PensaCola Steel Reviews

5 | Pensacola, FL

5 Reviews for PensaCola Steel

Rob · Married on 06/25/2016

Art and Mary were absolutely amazing. We had them for both our wedding and our reception. They always had a smile on their face and they fit right in with our reception. Having their tropical sounds playing on the beach before the wedding was so perfect. All of our guest were absolutely amazed at how well they played and sounded. I would highly recommend them to anyone who was having a beach destination wedding in the panhandle of Florida.

Sent on 07/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/11/2011

I had a party to celebrate our destination wedding. Mary and Art were wonderful and my guests loved them, young and old alike. The music they play is familiar and fun while being low key. People at our party mentioned how nice it was to have something they enjoyed listening to, but could also have a conversation while it was playing as well.
    We had originally looked at a rock band and a dj, but decided with our tropical themed party and the time of day we were having it, PensaCola Steel would be cool and different. We were so pleased with their professionalism and then the performance. You should definitely consider them for your wedding party...or just any party.

Sent on 06/14/2011
  • stephmiller

Stephanie · Married on 04/04/2009

I actually heard about Pensacola Steel while chatting with another bride about other things. She had great things to say about the husband/wife band. I listened to demos on their website, called them & booked them all in the same day. They have a long list of songs on their website and they are open to other suggestions. They learned a new song (Jason Mraz "I'm Yours") for our wedding and did a beautiful job. They also played a couple of our favorite Jack Johnson songs and Bob Marley. Some of our older guests especially enjoyed some of their more classic "oldies". I kept meaning to ask them to wear white shirts to our wedding, but I forgot and they wore hawaiian print floral shirts which wasn't a big deal at all. I think they will wear whatever you want them to though (within reason, of course). Art and Mary live in Pensacola and I don't recall them charging a travel fee to come to Inlet Beach (approx. 1.5 hour drive) so if you are in the general area, definitely consider them for your next event!

Sent on 04/16/2009

T · Married on 08/09/2008

This was almost the best part of my wedding! I had a beach wedding and they were wonderful!!!! Definitely recommend them.. The nicest people to work with!!

Sent on 10/02/2008

Mary · Married on 04/19/2008

Wonderful touch for our beach wedding. Very responsive to requests for the wedding, and a great addition to creating a perfect wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2009