Penelope's Perfections Reviews

26 Reviews for Penelope's Perfections

Penelope's Perfections 1
Penelope's Perfections 2

Tara · Married on 11/02/2017

Penelopes Perfections is absolutely wonderful. Our wedding cake was not only beautiful, but so very delicious! We received so many compliments from our guests. I would recommend to anybody looking for outstanding quality, price, and customer service!

Penelope's Perfections 3
    Sent on 10/25/2017

jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

Loved my wedding cake and how on top of communication they were! It was beautiful and delicious. Super moist and just what we envisioned. We got tons of compliments - just wish I could eat more now! On top of all this, we scheduled our trial with them and a bad rain storm made their kitchen inoperable, so they drove all the way to LA from OC and brought the sample cakes to us. That's GREAT customer service!

Penelope's Perfections 4
    Sent on 11/09/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

The cake was beautiful and they did exactly what I asked for and iit was delicious

Sent on 10/24/2017

Gloria · Married on 10/14/2017

Penny was very sweet and a pleasure to work with! She was very responsive and attentive to our needs. The cake was beautifully decorated exactly the way we wanted, and absolutely delicious!! So happy that we chose Penelope's Perfections for our special day!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/09/2017

Penny was very professional, sweet and accommodating. We loved working with her and everyone was raving about how delicious our cake was.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Connie · Married on 09/09/2017

I am so glad I decided to go with Penelope's Perfections for my wedding cake! They were professional, responsive, and very easy to work with. They made my vision come to life flawlessly! I wanted a very simple, yet elegant white cake, and they definitely delivered. The cake was beautiful, and tasted great :) I am very happy with their overall service. Thank you Penelope's Perfections!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Derek · Married on 08/26/2017

Excellent quality cake and very professional service. Penelope is the most responsive and caring businessperson we have ever worked with.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Shawn · Married on 07/29/2017

It was absolutely a great experience working with Penelope! She did a fantastic job with our wedding cake and was a joy to work with. She was so responsive and flexible that we never once worried about our cake. The cake by the way was incredible! Thank you Penelope!

Sent on 07/08/2017

Nina · Married on 07/16/2017

Wonderful to work with. Very professional and accommodating. Uses fresh ingredients! Would highly recommend to anyone! Thank you Penelope!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Rob · Married on 06/24/2017

This is the best wedding cake I've eaten in my life. It was so beautiful. We will continue to use the company for all our events. Penny and her staff are so helpful and very professional. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/23/2017

Everyone raved about the cupcakes and dessert bar at the wedding! Will definitely be coming back to them for future events. The topper cake looked amazing as well.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Elise · Married on 06/10/2017

From the very beginning, the cake tasting was such a memorable experience that we will always be able to cherish! Our wedding cake turned out amazing! It was exactly what we discussed and turned out just as I pictured it would! And it tasted even better than the original tasting, if that's even possible! All our guests wanted seconds and raved over our wedding cake! Thank you so much for our dream wedding cake! We're so happy we went with you for our special day! :D Thank you so much!
    - Elise

Sent on 06/29/2017

John · Married on 05/20/2017

Wonderful, wonderful cakes. Penelope produces some fantastically delicious and visually stunning cakes. My wife and I ordered a three-tiered cake for our wedding and it was perfect. If you are looking for cakes that aren't overly sweet, but still are still flavorful and light, look no further. Her cakes are moist and the fillings just burst with flavor. She and her team are easy to work with and are super accommodating. For couples looking for a wedding cake, there is no need to save your top tier. Penelope will provide a 6" cake for your one year anniversary. It was a pleasure working with Penelope and her team, and we are looking forward to working with her again. Thanks Penelope!

Sent on 06/16/2017

H · Married on 05/15/2017

They were friendly and great! Would recommend them to anyone.0

Sent on 06/02/2017

Kirsten · Married on 04/28/2017

Penny did an amazing job! From tasting to the final product, she went above and beyond the whole way. She was a pleasure to work with and our cake was not only beautiful, it was delicious! I even had guests tell me they stole their neighbors' pieces so they could try all of the flavors!

Our cake was 3-tiers - 1) vanilla bean with raspberry and vanilla fillings, 2) chocolate truffle cake with choc ganache and salted caramel fillings and 3) lemon cake with bavarian vanilla cream, raspberry AND lemon buttercream fillings.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Landy · Married on 03/11/2017

Penelope was a dream to work with. She created a beautiful and delicious wedding cake that all my guests enjoyed. She will be our go to cake artist for all future celebrations.

Sent on 03/27/2017

Sonia · Married on 11/12/2016

Penelope's was not only yummy goodness but her work if perfect! Our cake was beautiful! Looking forward to our one year anniversary-so that we could have her cake again. Can't wait! Penelope-your butter cream is soooo soooo good!!! Thank you for creating our wedding cake!

Sent on 11/27/2016

Ansolutely fabulous! Good price for exceptionally gorgeous cake. And tastes fantastic too, all the guests complimented! They arranged the flowers that we provided on to the cake on spot, and it looked a million bucks. True artists!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Annie · Married on 08/03/2016

I ordered a wedding cake for my nephew's small wedding dinner and my experience with Penelope was perfect from our initial phone conversation, to our cake tasting and through final delivery and decoration of the cake. The guests loved the cake and the bride and groom were highly pleased!!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Mandie · Married on 04/23/2016

Penelope was amazing to work with. She was open to ideas but thoroughly explained her process which built our confidence right from the beginning. We loved that she used all natural, high quality ingredients and the final product was delicious. Penelope also worked well with our florist and made this process easy by speaking directly with her giving us one less thing to worry about. Our guests had never had a "naked" cake and couldn't believe how moist and flavorful it could be. Thank you Penelope. -The Pentas

Sent on 05/23/2016

Anna · Married on 01/01/2016

I would recommend Penelope in a heartbit. She has been amazing vendor to work with.

Sent on 10/03/2016

Rick · Married on 12/12/2015

Not only are these cakes beautiful art creations , their quality and flavor fills the palette with delicious sensations that will make you close your eyes in ecstasy!!

Sent on 01/10/2016

The first word that comes to mind when I think back to my wedding cake from Penelope's Perfections: decadent. It was absolutely the best cake I've had, hands down. We ordered a 2 tier cake from Penelope's - one layer was coconut cake and coconut cream frosting and the second layer was vanilla with raspberry filling. I don't know how she did it but the cake was moist and flavorful, but light at the same time. I showed Penny some photos of cake styles that I liked and she created exactly what I envisioned. I will use her again for any other dessert that I might need. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a cake for their next event!

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • F

Fiona · Married on 05/24/2015

The tasting itself was an event, just beautifully put together and Penny had listened to all my future daughter in law and son's likes and thoughts about the cake. Every single detail was important to Penny and she delivered in taste, design and look. Our flower source asked for her card and wants to do business with her in the future as he sees a lot of cakes and thought hers was stunning! I have also asked Penny to make Gluten Free cake and it is the best I have tasted as it can be dense and not at all appealing. Freaky, my daughter couldn't tell the difference when we had GF for a birthday event!
    This is an excellent choice for responsive, caring, delicious and beautifully presented cakes for all occasions.

Sent on 07/28/2015

We met with Penelope's for our consultation to describe the theme of our wedding being a 1920's Art-Deco style wedding. She was so attentive listening to every detail we described about our wedding and how we would like our cake to be designed. It was a really fun experience. When we met again, Penelope showed us several drawings matching exactly what we were wanting in our cake. She is really good.

On top of that the cake tasted amazing! We are so glad we went with Penelope's Perfections. Great design, taste, and customer service!

Sent on 06/04/2015