Pedigo Photography Reviews

Pedigo Photography 5
Pedigo Photography 6
Pedigo Photography 7

Shelly Guidry · Married on 02/28/2019

Fun, talented, amazing pictures even with rainy weather.

Chase was hard working, made everyone feel at ease and made it all fun. He was able to take amazing pictures even though it rained. I would recommend him over and over.

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Pedigo Photography 13
  • MEGAN

MEGAN · Married on 11/17/2018

This guy is awesome!

We hired Chase to photograph our daughter’s wedding at the Ice House on Main in Downtown Bryan. He and his extra shooters arrived on time and got right to work. My daughter wanted the majority of the pictures all taken before the wedding and he was able to capture all of those plus a lot of great others. Chase goes above and beyond to capture different unique photos. We received sneak peak photos (around 85) before the wedding even started and they were great. Needless to say this pleased my daughter and son in law. These guys worked great with the videographers that we had hired and I would highly recommend them to shoot your wedding.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Lauren Beistegui · Married on 10/27/2018

Photographer with a great vision!

My husband and I were married on October 27th at Madera Estates. We hired Pedigo Photography and could not have been more pleased. Chase was fantastic to work with through the entire planning process. He is both fun and an incredibly hard worker. At our wedding, Chase and his second photographer really went above and beyond to capture such a special moment in our lives. It really felt like they were a part of our day. They took some great candid photos that we now cherish! He was excellent at coordinating our family photos after the ceremony in a timely manner and was always there to photograph every priceless moment of the night. We loved his vision and how he used natural lighting, which was important for our venue. Chase even had a set of photos ready the night of for us to gush over immediately. My husband and I loved how amazing the photos turned out! Chase was worth every penny and we would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Pedigo Photography 14
    Pedigo Photography 15
    Pedigo Photography 16
    Pedigo Photography 17

Monica · Married on 05/12/2018

Pedigo photography is a true blessing from God! My wedding photos came out to look amazing. Not only were they beautiful but by the end of my wedding day, Chase was able to send me a couple of great shots to my phone. Chase is worth every single penny. From now on, he will be invited to all family picnics. I received so many compliments. He is so quick with the shots, very professional with a great personality.

Sent on 05/28/2018

Miranda · Married on 04/13/2018

Overall the best experience I’ve had with a photographer. My husband and I discussed the most important thing we take from our wedding will be the photos and we picked the best photographer for that! Chase is professional, helpful, positive, and did I mention how amazing our photos were with just him shooting?! Amazing and we couldn’t be more pleased!!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Debbie · Married on 03/10/2018

Chase with Pedigo Photography was the photographer for my daughters wedding on 03/10/18 at Big Sky Barn. He is a very professional and talented photographer capturing the best views and wonderfully gorgeous memories that will last a lifetime. He was never still and always on a mission for that unique moments most photographers would miss! Chase went above and beyond for the bride and groom as well as capturing family and guest! Thank you Chase for everything. I would definitely recommend Pedigo Photography to handle your wedding memories!
    Debbie Stastny

Sent on 04/26/2018

LeAnne · Married on 12/09/2017

Chase is great to work with. He's pretty much up for anything, so if you have an idea, let him know! We ended up with snow and he didn't hesitate to get out in the snow to get some beautiful shots. He's very professional and responsive. He's working his tail off to get you your pictures as soon as he can. I can't recommend him enough! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 12/30/2017

TYLER · Married on 12/08/2017

Chase is an amazing photographer. He goes above and beyond to make your special day unforgettable. Many of our guests had so many great things to say about him. His professionalism is second to none. We enjoyed having him there and would highly recommend him to anyone. We received our photos so quickly. My wife was in disbelief. They were so beautiful and looked amazing. A part of choosing a photographer for your wedding is finding someone you connect with and that will capture your day the way you invision and want, and Chase and Pedigo Photography did just that. I would recommend Chase to anyone. You won't find a harder working and talented photographer.

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Pedigo Photography 18
    Pedigo Photography 19

Kim · Married on 12/08/2017

Chase Pedigo is a wonderful photographer. His expertise and professionalism is in a class of its own. He is responsive, prompt, and listens to what you want. He genuinely cares about the people behind the photo and does everything to make sure he captures the look they want. He captured moments that would have been unachievable for anyone other than him. He caught the majical moments from my wedding day and turned them into timeless pieces that we can cherish forever. He is truly gifted. Chase also went above and beyond to get my photos to me for Christmas! My wedding was on December 8th and he had to me by Christmas! Truly the best photographer you could ever find.

Sent on 01/01/2018
    Pedigo Photography 27
    Pedigo Photography 28
    Pedigo Photography 29

Melanie · Married on 10/12/2017

We booked Pedigo Photography's super amazing photo booth for our wedding! Our guests really enjoyed using the open air booth though out the night. There were tons of fun props that our guests loved, and it made for a fantastic photo booth! Pedigo Photography was a joy to work with, and he was quick to answer any of our questions. This was a great favor option that people actually loved(no photos were left at the end of the night), unlike the candy boxes that got left behind. Give your guests something that they will be happy to take home instead of spending money of candy or gifts that they don't care much about.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Allison · Married on 04/14/2017

Chase is awesome to work with and really knows how to capture the moment. He was flexible with taking engagement photos when the first day turned out to be rainy. He is also very familiar with The Springs venue and the best places/times to take photos on property. We also used Chase for photo booth and a day of slide show- both were a big hit! I would definitely recommend Chase as your photographer!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Jacob · Married on 03/25/2017

As a full time vendor in the wedding industry I have worked with many photographers and have yet to have someone's work blow me away as Pedigo Photography has. Chase and his staff have a unique eye and vision for each one of their clients. They truly understand how to capture the beauty and love of their couples. He's always high energy and makes sure he gets his shots in a timely manner so you can get back to the celebration. I recently needed to update some photos for my personal business and they were my first call. Chase and his staff came in with amazing ideas of what they thought would work best. I even had a couple ideas of my own that they were able to make them a reality. I was truly amazed at how he made me and my business look. If you are looking for a true event professional, you should definitely give Chase & Pedigo Photography a call.

Sent on 06/16/2017

Paige · Married on 04/02/2016

LOVE CHASE! I will actually miss this guy now that the wedding is over but I will for sure use him for pictures down the road. Chase is super flexible with scheduling except for on weekends of course because of weddings. You really feel like he is part of the family through the whole experience. I wanted a photographer that would be adventurous and do out of the box shots and he was perfect for this! Nothing that I wanted to do was out of the question, he was willing to try anything. This photographer goes above and beyond for his Brides and fits right in with the groomsmen as well. All of our groomsmen thought he was amazing! Highly recommend Chase to be your photographer!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Cristina · Married on 01/02/2016

We had a blast with chase! Not only was he energetic and fun, but he also fulfilled all of the photo requests that we had. Our guests had a blast at the photobooth and couldn't have been more pleased. We can't wait to see how the photos turned out!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Amy · Married on 07/11/2015

Chase is awesome to work with and does great work! He captured our destination wedding beautifully. He spent a few days with us in Punta Cana and got along great with our family and friends. We received so many compliments on him from our guests and from the venue staff. I'm so glad we were able to book him and would definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kara · Married on 08/02/2014

Chase Pedigo was such a fun photographer to work with!
    I hired Chase about a year before my wedding. We had planned on using him for our engagements, my bridal, and the wedding photos. We tried to schedule our engagements with him but due to his busy schedule on weekends and my husband couldn't take off during the week, we had to use another photographer for engagements. Chase was great about redoing our contract once we decided to take that off our agreed upon amount.
    I took my bridals with Chase in May. We did them on a week day which was great! He met me at the venue that I preferred and we had a ball! I think my bridal portrait session went to around 2 hours or more. Chase was having fun taking photos and trying new locations. He makes you feel so comfortable and carefree. When I received the bridal portraits I was blown away! They were stunning!

Chase was excellent to work with on the day of the wedding. He is full of energy and always looking for the next best photo. We had a large wedding party and he was excellent at coordinating group shots. A few days before the wedding he called me and we talked on the phone for about an hour or so. We discussed the details of the wedding, what photos I really wanted, and even broke down family members names so he could know them when shooting family photos.

I highly recommend Chase as a photographer! He is easy going, creative, and extremely talented! I can't wait to get my wedding photos back from him because I know they will be unbelievable.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Chase was great to work with and his photos are amazing! He is quick to respond to questions--even after my wedding--and is interested into hearing about your ideas. The turn around for his photos is extremely fast, for online preview. I have had so many positive responses to his photos.

Sent on 03/29/2013

Brittany · Married on 10/13/2012

Chase was absolutely amazing. He was professional, early, and was never in the way. The pictures are perfect and will forever be a reminder of our perfect day.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/25/2012

We used Pedigo Photography for our engagement pictures and wedding. I had already looked at a lot of photographers online and loved Chases' work. The engagement session was great and Chase and my husband hit it off right away talking about football. Not only did he take AMAZING photos...he didn't completely bore my other half and made the session a lot of fun for all of us. During the session he knew everything about how to capture that “picture perfect” moment. Chase was so good at knowing when the light was just right and also capturing pictures that were ‘us’ and not posed. We received the pictures very soon after the session and all of them were so good. I still to this day cannot pick my favorite one because they are all great. Then it was time for the big day. Chase arrived exactly when he said he would and was ready to go and started taking pictures right away. Everyone really enjoyed working with him and had a lot of positive things to tell me about how well he did. Chase did an amazing job and captured every moment but you never knew he was even there. We received the pictures from the wedding so fast! I don’t know how he goes through that many photos that quick! I showed them to our family and they all loved them. It was so nice to be able to look back at the pictures and remember the night in such detail…even down to the little things that we didn’t even see but he managed to capture! I would recommend Chase to everyone that I know! His photos are high quality, he is amazing to work with, and he has good pricing. Thank you sooo much Chase!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Chase is creative, professional, and personable. Very awesome to work with him. I get countless compliments on his pictures. His prices are very reasonable too!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Brittany · Married on 07/14/2012

Thank you for being my photographer for my wedding! You were so easy to work with. It's been a pleasure! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Cheryl · Married on 05/26/2012

Chase took both my bridals and wedding pictures. Great pictures and affordable! People that have seen my pictures have described them as "movie poster" like and magical! He really did a great job! I have already referred my friends to him for their weddings.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Dana · Married on 05/04/2012

Your pictures are hands down one of the most important parts of your wedding. These things last forever!! After reviewing Chases work I knew he was IT! The guy for my wedding. After seeing the Bridal portraits he took, his professionalism, and eye, I knew the wedding photos were just going to be the icing on the cake. He captured every moment and wow, the pictures are breathtaking! Everyone that sees them agrees with me. I would definitely recommend Chase Pedigo Photography for your special occasion. He’s THE BEST!!!

Sent on 09/12/2012

Kim · Married on 08/20/2011

Chase was AWESOME even in tx heat 105 outside and everyone in formal wear chase made it fun and bearable he is very professional but loads of fun at same time and is very flexible not to mention the GROGEOUS PICTURES he takes and unlike most photographers u also get the rights to ur pictures so if u wanted to get prints off ur computer/Walmart or anywhere else u can on top of the print credits u get w smugmug

Sent on 08/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2011

Chase Pedigo was able to capture my entire wedding day with perfection. The quality and originality of his work is some of the finest that I've seen. He made the entire picture-taking process incredibly quick and enjoyable (which is hugely important for an outside June wedding in Houston--the bride was melting!!) The various packages that Pedigo offers are priced very reasonably, and I would recommend Pedigo Photography to any future bride.

Sent on 05/01/2012