Pedestals Floral Decorators Reviews

Pedestals Floral Decorators 4
Pedestals Floral Decorators 5
  • RJ Noonan · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Treated As People

Full Disclaimer I write this as a Groom and we have not had our wedding yet, but for any couple planning a wedding sometimes just having one less thing to worry about is just as valuable as the money you need to save! We decided after we booked the Florist we were going to take a hiatus from wedding planning. Take a breath, enjoy being engaged and just try to relax and knowing it will all work out. There is a phrase we keep hearing, you get what you pay for when it comes to vendors. What gets lost in that is the people that make it happen, bring it together, and truly care that your special day is YOUR special day... Nadia hasn’t treated us just as clients, as another date on the calendar, another means to an end. We’ve been treated as people... Throughout this process, the toughest part has been watching the excitement of the bride to be from the engagement glowing & cloud 9 slip into the stress and marathon of planning the wedding. We’ve met and spoken with Nadia a few times now and for what it’s worth the Bride is excited to walk down the isle with her dream vision, walk up to her guests at their tables proud & handing her bridesmaids (All 12 of them -__-) their bouquets all without hoping nothing goes wrong because Nadia & Pedestals are in her corner. From the Grooms perspective, the Smile she had leaving Pedestals (yet again) reminds me, not that I ever forgot, but why I asked her to Marry me. The glow and smile is just unmatched & how much I just want her to have everything she’s deserved. Let the Hiatus begin!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Kim · Married on 10/25/2019

Wonderful experience

We worked with Robert for our wedding and we couldn't be happier! Transparently, flowers were not a top priority budget-wise for us, and with that we had some less than stellar experiences with other florists. Robert understood our concerns and created the most perfect centerpieces and ceremony flowers all within our budget! Everything came out perfect, even better than imagined (I audibly gasped when I saw our alter setup :)) Such a pleasure to work with, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Brillon · Married on 10/06/2019

Extravagant Flowers, Great Value

All of the flowers at our wedding were GORGEOUS. My bouquet was the perfect size and wrapped beautifully. I also appreciated that my bouquet had a lot of greens and leaves, as opposed to pure white. This way, it didn't blend in with my wedding gown and had more of a Fall wedding feel. My bridesmaids' bouquets were also very pretty, with a blend of purple to match their dresses. The centerpieces were colorful and elegant. We had both high and low centerpieces, and our guests commented on how beautiful everything looked.
    The owner of Pedestals, Robert, was a big reason we decided to use Pedestals as our florist. He is very artistic and clearly loves his job. He is also personable and easy to work with to create your perfect flower arrangements for your wedding.

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley Lauren · Married on 09/19/2019

Variety of options and caring

Very attentive to needs and great customer service!!

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • User5575142 · Recently married

Gorgeous and amazing service

I loved working with Robert from Pedestals. He transformed my dream into a reality. The bridal and bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous. The centerpieces were gorgeous. The place card table was gorgeous. Robert was very detail oriented and provided everything needed to keep a Type A bride happy. I would definitely book him and Pedestals a thousand times over.

Alex · Married on 09/01/2019

Absolutely Beautiful!

From the second we walked into our reception hall, the flowers caught our eye and brought so much elegance to the room. The arrangements were stunning and had everyone in awe of them. From the color arrangements to the long elegant vases they were on and the little touches like candles around the base just put the entire room together so nicely. The bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids were just as amazing. The arrangement of the cascading flowers perfectly matched the wedding theme colors and added that much more as the bride walked down the aisle. The staff was so great to deal with. Within the first meeting, Joe Campbell was able to came up with the type of flowers and color scheme that we would want and when we came back to see the flowers for the first pass, they had put together almost exactly what we wanted without us having to give much input at all. This is the sign of a professional that knew exactly what they were doing. It was a tremendous experience and we were beyond pleased with all of the flowers we got. We would highly recommend using Pedestals for your wedding!

Nadia · Married on 08/31/2019

Awesome, great with prices!!

Nadia was our consultant! She was absolutely amazing along the lady at the front desk. My husband and I told Nadia what we want and she help brought our vision to life. and the prices are reasonable. The our sweet heart table and our center pieces are absolutely beautiful. We still have family haven’t stop talking about the decor. I also like literally less then A couple days made some changes to add on with flowers and they accommodated to what we wanted with no difficulty. The staffing is wonderful and pleasant. My bridal party and my bouquet was beautiful. And the delivery and the service is great with timing. I love it. It was very exciting every step of the way !!!!!

• Tracey & Dr. Julian

Tracey · Married on 08/11/2019

The best floral ever

Words can not express how happy we are that we went with Pedestals. Robert is heaven sent and assisted me through the whole process. The day prior to the wedding I changed my budget and floral. Robert was able to accommodate me and ensured my vision came to life. Robert also assisted me with securing other vendors which alleviated a lot of stress days before the wedding.
    The day I saw the mock set up I cried because Robert had created my vision 100 percent. It was as if Robert could read my mind and knew everything I wanted from the color to all other intricate details.
    Thank you so much Robert for making my day magical. Future couples look no further you will be amazed with the service. I’m 100 percent certain pedestals will deliver the floral of your dreams.

Pedestals Floral Decorators 6
    Sent on 08/16/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2019

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Pedestals did a beautiful job with my wedding floral arrangements. Everything was picture perfect from mine and my bridesmaids bouquets, corsages, boutoinniers to our table decorations and even the cake decoration. Pedestals and Nadia went above and beyond what I expected in how they made sure everything at my venue was decorated perfectly and included details I had not even thought of myself. Nadia was very flexible and changed my floral plan several times leading up to my wedding day upon my request. Thank you for wonderful service and I recommend Pedestals to anyone getting married in the area!

Pedestals Floral Decorators 7
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 8
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Jaime Haink · Married on 07/15/2019

7.13.19 they are amazing

Robert and his team did the flowers for our wedding this weekend. They were GORGEOUS. I really had no clue what I wanted, and kept sending ideas to Robert. He literally look these pictures and created MAGIC. He created exactly what I wanted when I couldn't even articulate it. I highly recommend using them for your flowers!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 07/04/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Phil and his team did an incredible job of creating the perfect floral arrangements and color palette for our wedding on July 4th 2019. Phil sat with my husband and I and gave us his ideas and inspiration. It was amazing to see his visions come to life on the day of our wedding. I cannot even express how beautiful my bouquet, my bridesmaid's bouquets, my flower girl's basket of flowers, the centerpieces, every single little detail of our wedding was GORGEOUS. Phil, Michael and I can't thank you enough for all of your help with our wedding!! You created the perfect setting for our special day!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Schimatz · Married on 06/28/2019

Best of the best!!!

Pedestals did an outstanding job with our floral arrangements. Our bouquets, centerpieces and lobby displays were SO gorgeous....the colors were rich and vibrant and it was evident that great care and thought went into their composition. The size and scale of the arrangements was beyond impressive. Plus, Pedestals did a great job with providing candles, lighting, etc and offered very helpful ideas in terms of designing a beautiful space. We recommend them highly- they were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Thank you Pedestals for making our wedding such a beautifully decorated event

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Loved working with Phil

Loved working with Phil, such a great guy to chat with. Took a try or two (or more...) but Phil worked with us and our parents to get the centerpieces just right, and was patient as we trial and error-ed our way through the different arrangements. His florists did the same the day before the wedding making sure the bouquets were exactly what we asked for and I couldn’t have been happier. Another great vendor with perfect insight to the industry as a whole and a great source of information. Our room looked perfect!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Elena Fessenden · Married on 06/15/2019

Stunning and Gorgeous, Gorgeous and Stunning

What else is there to say? My wedding ceremony was a magic princess fairyland, thanks to Pedestals.

Pedestals Floral Decorators 9
    Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience with Joseph

Pedestals came up with the perfect arrangement for us and was respectful of our budget (we had a limited allocation for flowers). We got so many compliments on our mix of beautiful, fresh flowers. Joseph was a pleasure to work with and helped narrow down the vision, incorporating aspects from a number of different magazine clippings. The delivery team arranged everything perfectly and made sure we were happy before they left.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Michele Gatens · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding 4/6/2019

Pedestals was absolutely amazing to work with. Steve was so easy and made everything so convient for us. The centerpieces were absolutely beautiful and the bouquets were flawless! They are on top of everything!!! I highly highly recommend working with them for any occasion. They made my wedding look gorgeous, and most of all they were professional, and made it so easy for me (and as a bride to be that’s always so helpful!) This is the second wedding in my
    Family we have used them for and will absolutely will be again! They are AMAZING!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Gina · Married on 01/20/2019

January Wedding

Robert is by far the most dedicated vendor I’ve ever come across! While we were setting up meetings we encountered multiple snow storms and without fail Robert was always there waiting for us with a smile and giant hug! He was so accommodating and always stressed his concern for our safety driving in the storm but nonetheless waited for us patiently and always took his time to understand the details of what we wanted. By the end of this planning it felt like he was family. Our flowers were SO beautiful and service like Roberts made this decision one of the best we made along the way. There is no way to thank him enough for all he did other than to highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 12/23/2018

the most beautiful flowers!!!

Pedestals was truly amazing and took our vision to life! We had a Christmas wedding and Nadia was able to make the flowers match our theme perfectly. We cannot recommend them enough!!

Pedestals Floral Decorators 10
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 11
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 12
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 13
    Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 12/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

We used Pedestals for our recent 12/07 wedding and they were absolutely fabulous!! When I originally met with Joseph at our first consultation, I explained what I had in mind and he completely helped bring my vision to life, all while staying within budget. Our centerpieces, bouquets, cake, etc. we’re all fresh, elegant, and beautifully designed! Pedestals was always extremely easy to communicate with in the days and weeks leading up to my wedding, you can tell they really pride themselves on great customer service. I especially enjoyed working with Joseph - he is a true professional and always brought a smile to my face every time I met with him!
    Pedestals is truly a first-class company and experts when it comes to wedding flowers, I would highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Nicole Pastorelli Martins · Married on 11/23/2018

Beautiful Flowers

Thank you for making my centerpieces beautiful and what I envisioned! The centerpieces and candles made for such a beautiful romantic look! Excellent customer service!

Sent on 11/26/2018

Jenna · Married on 11/17/2018

Highly recommend!

I worked with Nadia thoughout the wedding process, and she was so amazing every step up the way. Nadia helped me find what flowers would be best for the season and the final products (ceremony, centerpieces, bouquets) exceeded my expectations, absolutely gorgeous. I would highly recommend, they do amazing work!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Bianca D · Married on 11/03/2018

Joseph Campbell and Pedestals are THE BEST!!!!

Pedestals was the first florist we met with and after meeting with a few other florists, we knew Pedestals was THE BEST. Joseph Campbell was our consultant and he is absolutely AMAZING at what he does. Working with him was so fun and we looked forward to our appointments with him. We told him what our vision was for our wedding and he put it all together perfectly. He is honest, fun, accountable, and professional. Pedestals and Joseph exceeded our expectations for our wedding on 11/3/2018 at The Legacy Castle. Our ceremony and reception room were both absolutely stunninggggg. Our guests have all been reaching out and telling us that our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have been to and that our flowers were gorgeous. Our venue had appointments that day with potential future brides and grooms, while pedestals were finishing setting up and we were told that their jaws dropped when they entered the rooms. Also, the Pedestals team that sets up the events were so professional and artistic. It was a relief knowing that our flowers were in good hands. Stop shopping for florists and go with Joseph, you will not be disappointed!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2018

Great experience with Pedestals!

Pedestals was one of my favorite vendors to work with. I worked with Nadia and she is seriously amazing. She is very knowledgeable, easy going and just a pleasure to work with. Our venue looked beautiful and many guests commented how beautiful our flowers were. We also had to add something two days before our wedding, and Nadia made it happen flawlessly.

Sent on 11/19/2018

Amanda A · Married on 09/23/2018

Dream come true

Where can i even start! Robert is amazing and I was beyond happy to have worked with him. He was the sweetest and knew exactly what i was looking for. He actually listened to what i envisioned and made it become reality. The flowers set the tone of the whole wedding and everyone raved of how beautiful it all was. The gentlemen that set up the flowers the day of the wedding was so friendly and nice, i apologize for not remembering the name since the day flew by. He wanted to make sure i loved everything and i truly did. It was truly just a dream come true!

Pedestals Floral Decorators 14
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 15
    Pedestals Floral Decorators 16
    Sent on 10/19/2018

Giovanni · Married on 09/22/2018

We worked with Robert for our wedding on 9/22/18. He was a pleasure to work with and the flowers were beautiful. Table arrangements were amazing as well.

Sent on 10/01/2018