Pecan Springs Ranch Reviews

Pecan Springs Ranch 6
Pecan Springs Ranch 7

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

We loved our day at Pecan Springs Ranch

Pecan Springs Ranch was the most beautiful venue. Judy and Kerbey were so great to work with ever since we booked it a year and a half ago. They were responsive to emails, answered questions, helped us with set up ideas on the day of. We used a lot of their preferred vendors who were all amazing. There are so many adorable spots to take pictures on the property. Everything was perfect on our wedding day and we can't thank them enough.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Lauren Moore · Married on 08/17/2018

Excellent venue

Excellent venue, the venue is peaceful, close to Austin, you can use vendors of your choice and the staff is very helpful! Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Jo-Ann · Married on 08/04/2018

Pecan Springs Ranch was my daughter's venue for her wedding and I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm from out of town so planning a wedding which I have never done before, in a strange city was a bit overwhelming!!! PSR can accommodate up to 300-350 guests and has several areas where any bride can get married to satisfy their needs. The owner, Judy Smith was so helpful. Anytime I had a question, she would be sure to get back to me as soon as she could. PSR has a list of vendors that you can choose from to handle anything a bride might be wanting for their big day. Every vendor I used were familiar with how things work at the ranch so I did not have to worry about any no shows. Everyone did their job on time and were very helpful and very professional.
    I decided to hire Judy's daughter, Paige as our wedding coordinator and she also did our flowers. The flowers were absolutely exquisite and her coordination of our daughter's wedding was spot on. If there was any problem, she would let you know immediately and then she would handle it.
    It has been almost two months since the wedding and i still have friends calling me to let me know how great the wedding was and they loved Pecan Springs Ranch. I would highly recommend any bride to choose PSR as their wedding venue.
    PS They have donkeys to carry your beer around at the reception which was just one of the highlights of the evening.
    My daughter and her husband had one comment when it was all over. They wished it could have lasted longer. I think that says it all.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Portia Barnes · Married on 07/15/2018

Caring Venue

Pecan Springs Ranch was perfect for our wedding, it is beautiful all year around, has great rain backup options. The staff is extremely helpful and caring. They have a wonderful preferred vendors list, which is extremely helpful. Would definitely recommend Pecan Springs Ranch!

Sent on 12/28/2018

meghann · Married on 06/16/2018

Our daughter and son in laws wedding was at Pecan Springs in June 2018. The venue was just beautiful! The weather cooperated for the ceremony! The ceremony site, decor and reception space optimized the concept of romantic and rustic elegant. Most of our guests came from out of town and enjoyed all that the ranch had to offer! We loved the bridal cottage! The staff was excellent. Be prepared to rent additional pieces to make your event special. The wedding and the venue were just amazing!

Sent on 07/07/2018

Courtney · Married on 05/26/2018

Pecan Springs was a fantastic wedding venue. The staff was beyond helpful and made our entire wedding day so much less stressful. One particular staff member, Jenny, was especially kind and attentive, and pitched in when we had a decorating snafu. Pecan Springs will always hold a special place in our hearts, and we are forever grateful for their staffs kindness!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Evita · Married on 05/04/2018

I loved it! We loved it! Best venue ever! Kerbey and Judy were so sweet and flexible! I really enjoyed working with them ❤️Best day ever

Sent on 05/17/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/13/2018

Pecan Springs Ranch was so amazing in every single way. From the amazingly cared for landscape to wonderful staff members and everything in between. Kerbey, Judy and Paige Smith made sure that our day was so special and they took such good care of my husband and I. The Pecan Springs Ranch Drink Donkeys made an appearance and they just made our friends and families night. Lots of selfies were taken with those beautiful and sweet animals. Thank you again for making my Winter wedding a dream come true, it truly was The Best Day Ever! My Overall Rating is above 5 stars

Sent on 02/09/2018
    Pecan Springs Ranch 8
    Pecan Springs Ranch 9
    Pecan Springs Ranch 10

Megan · Married on 11/25/2017

I have not stopped getting wonderful compliments about your venue and how smoothly everything ran. My entire family was more than taking care of. All of the staff at pecan Springs Ranch you are kind and courteous. I absolutely love working with the Smith family who made me feel very at home on my big day. Worth every single penny!!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Ty · Married on 10/13/2017

We saw this venue and we fell in love! The grounds are amazing to explore. Our guests were blown away with all the different things to do and see. There were many pictures taken that day! The bridal cottage has everything a bride needs. The groom's room was just what was needed! The showstoppers and only competition the bride had for attention were Sassy and Opie, the miniature donkeys. They came out ready for the party and were a great source of entertainment for our guests during cocktail hour. The staff did an amazing job, answering questions for us and letting us visit whenever we could. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Marci · Married on 09/02/2017

The most beautiful wedding venue I have ever seen! Great staff and easy booking.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Dempsey · Married on 08/26/2017

Pecan Springs Ranch was PERFECT for our wedding day festivities and the staff was incredible to work with throughout the whole process. We got married during Hurricane Harvey so everything had to be literally everything had to be adjusted or completely changed right up to wedding day. They handled all the changes with grace and kindness. They shared their expertise while being so sensitive to all that was going on. Truly a great experience! All my guests were just gushing over the beautiful property as well! I had a really large bridal party and the bridal house was so much fun for us to all be together and get ready in! Because of all the rain, it ended up being where we took our bride and groom photos as well, just so pretty! Would HIGHLY recommend this venue!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Rebecca · Married on 08/05/2017

Pecan Springs Ranch was just wonderful! The overall vibe is so perfectly Texas without being overly rustic. The staff was amazingly helpful as we were planing from out of town! Our guests LOVED the venue, and we can't imagine our wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 09/15/2017
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 06/17/2017

I booked Pecan Springs Ranch not even a week after we were engaged. It was probably the second or third venue I came across when I was searching online. I was immediately obsessed and knew it was where I wanted to get married. No other venues compared. We went on a tour and it was even more beautiful than the pictures. They have so much land and the grass is so green, trees are beautiful and provide lots of shade. We got married in June so this was important to me! Everyone was so helpful and answered my tons of questions promptly. They have a cute bridal cottage on site where my bridesmaids and I got ready. At one point we had probably 15 people in there and I still felt like there was enough space for everyone. They have a pretty good size grooms den as well for the guys! Opie and Sassy, the drink donkeys are a MUST! Our guests loved them and thought they were the coolest things ever. SO worth the extra money. They have a huge inventory of items that you can rent to use at your wedding. From signs, additional seating, decorations, pretty much anything you would need. The prices of these items range from around $5-$100. I rented extra decorative tables, couches and chairs for cocktail hour, a variety of signs, a cake stand, and many other items. Having this option available definitely took the stress off of me when it came to creating or purchasing these items. They also provide you with an extensive list of “Preferred Vendors” which was extremely helpful when planning everything. There is tons of space at Pecan Springs Ranch. We had around 240 guests at our wedding and I never felt like we were too cramped. We had a food truck, photo booth, cigar roller, and the included lawn games outside. I had lots of guests tell me how much they loved that the venue was so open and spaced out. Our wedding day was perfect and exactly what I dreamed it would be. I highly recommend booking PSR for your wedding!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2017

I guess I'll start this out by saying a huge THANK YOU to Pecan Springs Ranch - seriously, without this venue our wedding day would have not been nearly as magical! Kerbey was truly phenomenal to work with, responding quickly to all of my emails and questions (sometimes within just minutes) and being so accommodating of all of our plans. The venue itself is so beautiful, and we received so many compliments on the gorgeous scenery and landscaping, as well as the ceremony site, pavilion, Love Shack, and other little details. The space is perfect - we had just over 100 guests, and they had a blast roaming around the property playing lawn games, taking photos, etc. Even with a small-ish sized group I think we managed to make use of the whole space in one way or another, which was great. Of all of the wonderful vendors we used, Pecan Springs Ranch was hands-down the one that played the biggest role in making our day so special, beautiful, and memorable. We've even received comments from several guests that it was the best wedding they've ever been to! Looking back, I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 05/04/2017

Norma Angelica · Married on 12/18/2016

Such a beautiful venue. I loved taking a tour of it and I love that they have so much space! I will be coming back for another event.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Kay · Married on 08/19/2016

Pecan Springs Ranch is an absolutely perfect wedding venue! It's located in one of the most beautiful settings, with wide open spaces, beautiful trees, creeks and ponds, vintage cabins, vintage house (aka-bridal cottage), a covered pavilion, and a large building for hosting the reception. Wedding pictures taken here are unbelievable! Judy & Dub (the owners) are friendly and so accommodating. Paige, our wedding coordinator, was incredible! Our friends/family are still talking about our reception! If you get a chance to have your wedding at this wonderful venue, DO IT! You'll give your friends/family something to talk about, too!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Pecan Springs Ranch is absolutely amazing! From the flexibility of being able to bring in your own food, drink, and service vendors, to the Professionalism and attentiveness of the staff. Everything ran smoothly! The most perfect day EVER!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Brandy · Married on 05/15/2016

I can't put into words how happy I am with my decision to choose Pecan Springs Ranch as my wedding venue! Not only is it an absolutely gorgeous venue, the staff was so nice to work with and the service provided was beyond my expectations. I will start with the look and feel of the venue itself. It was perfect for the vibe I was going for - Texas hill country mixed with country chic vintage charm. I had my ceremony under the oak trees and it was absolutely magical. The tin roof covered pavillion provided a nice rain plan that didn't take away the hill country backdrop and gave me peace of mind when the forecast was unpredictable the morning of the wedding. The reception hall was gorgeous! The perfect balance of rustic and formal. My guests raved about how beautiful everything was and I was told multiple times it was the best venue they had ever been to.
    As for the staff, i couldn't have been happier. They were so nice, helpful, organized, professional... I could go on and on. I have a huge appreciation for good service and it's pretty rare to find people who genuinely enjoy making their customers happy. Thank you to the PSR staff for your contribution to my happiness on the best day of my life! (And the several months leading up to it!)

Sent on 07/13/2016
  • Heather L.

Heather · Married on 04/02/2016

Pecan Springs Ranch was an amazing venue! Kerbey and Judy are extremely responsive - I always got a response right away, no matter how small the question. The property is gorgeous and made for amazing photos. My guests had a blast, and so did my husband and I! Since you are only getting the actual site at PSR, you need to bring in everything else - caterer, florist, clean-up crew, linens, etc. - but it's worth it. You get a beautiful outdoor Texas wedding experience.

Sent on 04/10/2016

Bryce · Married on 10/31/2015

This venue was everything we could have ever imagined and more. It was absolutely the best decision we made and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they LOVED it. I highly recommend Pecan Springs Ranch for a Texas wedding. The family that owns this property is an outstanding group of people that pore their heart into their business and work very hard to keep everything so beautiful.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Monica · Married on 10/04/2015

I booked PSR just days after I got engaged and didn’t bother to look anywhere else; I didn’t need to. This venue has a phenomenal atmosphere and wonderful staff! Brittany, Judy and Kerbey were so helpful in providing information to their brides, answering questions and even providing advice. I didn’t worry about a thing on my wedding day and I had a blast getting ready in the beautiful bride’s cottage. The photo opportunities here are hard to beat and the day flowed smoothly from the ceremony under the trees to the pavilion for cocktail hour and then the reception in the main building. I got so many compliments on the venue and my out of town visitors were in awe of how beautiful Texas can be. I can’t thank them enough for their help in making my wedding better than I imagined it could be! Great staff and a beautiful, well-cared-for venue!

Sent on 10/10/2015

DorRae · Married on 09/05/2015

I can not say enough about Pecan Springs Ranch! The venue is amazing in so many ways. The location easy from both Austin and Dripping Springs, the ceremony and receptions sites SO Beautiful, the landscape both natural and manicured. And the staff is among the most professional and creative I have worked with. They care deeply for their clients and helping them through one of the most special days! I highly recommend Pecan Springs Ranch

Sent on 10/19/2015

Pecan Springs Ranch (PSR) is seriously the best venue to get married! Not only is the venue gorgeous but also the people who run PSR (Kerby and Judy) are so incredibly wonderful! Our wedding was on August 8th 2015 and it was the best day of our lives. This is normally an extremely hot time in Texas. Kerby and Judy worked with us to make us feel comfortable that they would do everything in their power to keep the venue and ceremony site as cool as possible. The day of the wedding, the grass had been watered and the big pecan trees shaded the ceremony site so well, that the heat wasn’t even a thought in anyone’s minds. The A/C in the pavilion was perfect and we all danced the night away comfortably. The bridal cottage and grooms room were perfect to get ready in! The entire venue site is so beautiful that we didn’t have to spend a lot with decorations or flowers. My husband and I joke that we want to do the wedding all over again so we can enjoy that day in slow motion. If it wasn’t for PSR and the people who run it, that thought to relieve the wedding day would never be talked about. I strongly recommend you use PSR for your wedding venue! They will take care of you and you will have the best day of your life just like my husband and I!!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Great team to work with to make your dream wedding come true!

Sent on 10/19/2015