Pebble Hill Plantation Reviews

112 | Thomasville, GA

112 Reviews for Pebble Hill Plantation

Mary Beth · Married on 10/11/2014

Cara and the staff at Pebble Hill Plantation were incredibly amazing and made my husband and I's special day the best it could be! The venue is picture perfect and the staff keep the grounds immaculate! Cara was very flexible and worked very well with my wedding planners and other vendors! Cara also responded very quickly to all my emails and phone calls which was so helpful!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Having my wedding reception at the Stables Courtyard venue of Pebble Hill Plantation has always been my dream. It is the definition of a true southern venue. Cara made the planning piece a BREEZE! So happy with every aspect of our day & would highly recommend Pebble Hill.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Haylee · Married on 09/27/2014

Cara and the team at PHP are top notch! I could not have asked for a better wedding venue or team of individuals! The venue is breathtaking. A wedding guest put it perfect, "this place is majestic!" They fulfilled all my requests. Two days before my wedding there was an 80% chance of rain, I spoke to Cara and all my worries were gone! Even though it did not rain, we had plans in place and I was able to enjoy the weekend with no worries...rain or no rain! I am 100% happy that I chose PHP as my venue! Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2014

Cathi · Married on 09/20/2014

This venue was SO PERFECT for our daughter's wedding. Pebble Hill has several venues on the property from which to choose to suit your event. We used three of them -- the pole barn at Oak Post for the rehearsal dinner (casual, relaxing & fun), the kitchen garden for the wedding (breathtakingly gorgeous), and Uno Hill Barn for the reception (rustic elegance). Cara, the event coordinator, was always so helpful and took care of us and every detail all along the way. We couldn't have ask for anything more fantastic. It was truly a fairytale weekend and everyone was in awe of this beautiful wedding. A wonderful start to a wonderful life for our daughter!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Sheryl · Married on 08/31/2014

It is difficult to cool the Church down for a 6:00 p.m. wedding (during summer). Although it gets very cool by mid-day, the later afternoon sun really heats it back up. This is probably due to it being an historical building, not a lot of insulation, etc. Otherwise, the church has a lot of charm.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Katie · Married on 06/21/2014

Pebble Hill was the perfect choice as our wedding venue! The staff was so incredibly helpful, including the day of the wedding---the security staff truly went above and beyond! The grounds are very well maintained and just absolutely breathtaking. My husband and I have received numerous compliments on our venue selection from guests.

Sent on 07/09/2014

Tom · Married on 05/31/2014

Pebble Hill was truly a fairy tale site to hold my daughter's wedding. They couldn't have been more helpful and the grounds were in pristine shape. Thanks again for all you help and guidance.
    Father of the Bride

Sent on 06/05/2014

Hayley · Married on 05/31/2014

We were very happy with Cara and Whitney who were both involved with my daughter's wedding planning. Page's wedding was under the live oak tree and the setting was a storybook one. Originally we had planned for the reception to be in the tennis court area but decided on a tent instead between the tree and the tennis court because of the predicted rain which did happen, and the tent was lovely and added to the ambiance. The 10 bridesmaids and moms were in the overflow cottage to get ready the day of the wedding and that could not have been a more perfect spot to gather and get ready for the night. What a comfortable and spacious area that also provided the perfect spot for most to spend the night after the long day. We could not have been happier- the venue and people involved in the planning could not have been better! We have a storybook vision of our daughter's wedding forever implanted in our memory.

Sent on 06/21/2014

Nancy · Married on 05/24/2014

Pebble Hill is a beautiful setting for a wedding and reception. Cara is easy to work with and very quick to respond to you or if you have to leave a message she will get back to you quickly. Everyone thought the wedding and Pebble Hill was just beautiful.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Pebble Hill was a great venue for our wedding. We were able to set up everything the day before and Cara was very helpful throughout the whole process. Everything about our wedding was magical and Pebble Hill was the perfect backdrop for our beautiful and simple wedding.

Sent on 06/01/2014
  • User4112097 · 2+ years ago

If you are in Tallahassee or south west Georgia and don't have your wedding here you're plain silly

Sent on 05/19/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/17/2014

Pebble hill is the perfect backdrop for your wedding if you're anywhere in north Florida or South Georgia. My guests repeatedly said it was a wedding that came out of a movie scene!

Sent on 05/19/2014

Shavonne · Married on 04/04/2014

What an amazing venue to have an outdoor wedding! To start, almost every one of our guests came up to us complementing this location throughout the night. They loved (almost as much as us!) everything about it, from the Oak Tree Ceremony spot (breathtaking), to the beautifully maintained lawns, spring blossomed flowers, & the views of the plantation homes. The staff was just as wonderful- Cara made the seemingly toughest & most complicated part of our event the most flawless. She was helpful, professional, & very responsive to any questions/concerns that we had. My expectations were beyond met & I would highly recommend this location to anybody looking for a romantic/garden setting & an accommodating staff!

Sent on 04/28/2014

DeeAnn · Married on 03/29/2014

Wonderful venue; terrific, responsive staff that helped make our wedding a great experience.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Amber · Married on 03/22/2014

Pebble Hill is the most beautiful venue in South Georgia and North Florida, and it is a great value. Working with Cara was a dream. She was very responsive and accommodating, and she made long distance wedding planning easy! I would recommend Pebble Hill to anyone who wants to have a memorable event in a beautiful setting.

Sent on 03/31/2014

The group of people at Pebble Hill Plantation did a fabulous job on making my wedding day a very special day that I will always cherish! Cara Dollinger was a great event manager and she always did exactly what she said she would do! I really appreciate everything the staff did to make our day go as smoothly as possible. We will for sure recommend this venue to anyone who asks us if we know of a great place! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/10/2014

Helen · Married on 03/01/2014

Cara did a wonderful job! She is organized and great to work with. It was a beautiful place for our daughter's wedding reception! :). Helen n Cox

Sent on 03/24/2014

Linda · Married on 12/20/2013

The perfect venue for my daughter's wedding on December 20, 2013! The event staff at Pebble Hill was very helpful and patient guiding us thru the planning process (Whitney and Cara). They are open to questions at any time before the event. The staff at Pebble Hill do everything possible to make your event perfect. Every Pebble Hill employee we encountered was extremely customer service oriented. We found the rate to use the UNO Barn location competitive or less expensive than many venues in Tallahassee plus you have the charm of Pebble Hill. Our guests enjoyed the options of partying inside or outside the barn around a firepit.

Sent on 12/28/2013

Dale · Married on 12/07/2013

Pebble Hill Plantation was the most beautiful and romantic backdrop for our December outdoor wedding. All of our guest asked, "How did you ever find this place?!" The grounds are so beautiful and well-maintained that hardly any decorations are needed. Cara and Whitney are both incredibly organized and professional. They answered all of my questions and concerns within minutes and helped make our big day run very smoothly. You can't beat Pebble Hill!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Kristen · Married on 11/10/2013

Pebble Hill Plantation is beautiful. The wedding coordinator was very helpful and considerate.

Sent on 11/18/2013

ReKasa · Married on 11/09/2013

Cara and everyone at Pebble Hill made planning and executing our wedding a pleasure! When I needed to make changes she was happy to make it happen, even at the last minute.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Cathy · Married on 11/09/2013

All the staff we worked with throughout the planning and execution of our event were professional, helpful and courteous. This was a destination wedding event for us. The staff was not only helpful with the services they provided but, as well provided local vendors and information on local events/locations.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/19/2013

Cara and the team at Pebble Hill was amazing! They set up everything exactly as it was and they were so friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I could not imagine having a better venue experience and the place is beautiful! Security is outstanding and even came to get us in the golf cart when it began to drizzle. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/30/2013

I worked with the former event manager named Whitney and she was great. SHe was always there to answer back my e-mails with any questions and never made me feel like I was bothering her. Half way through planning my wedding with her, she ended up leaving Pebble Hill ad informed me that a new woman was taking her position named Cara; naturally, I thought, Oh great! A new person coming into the middle of my wedding planning and has no idea what's going on! That was not the case at all. Cara was up to speed on my wedding and knew every answer when I had a question about something. She was very well prepared for the position and I was delighted to work with her.

Sent on 10/27/2013

Pebble Hill is the most beautiful place to get married. The staff there works with you to make sure you have your dream wedding or event. The value of choosing this venue is priceless. Thank you Cara and Pebble Hill!!

Sent on 10/23/2013