Pebble Hill Plantation Reviews

112 | Thomasville, GA

112 Reviews for Pebble Hill Plantation

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Pebble Hill was absolutely gorgeous and wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.

Sent on 02/15/2016

Kasi · Married on 01/16/2016

Such an amazing venue!!!! Not only is it absolutely beautiful but the staff is top notch. They were so sweet and helpful throughout every bit of our wedding planning. Worth every penny spent

Sent on 06/08/2016

Cassie · Married on 12/19/2015

An absolutely amazing venue! From the staff to the plantation it is all astonishing!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Charssi · Married on 10/31/2015

OUR DREAM WEDDING CAME TRUE!

Not only was the venue picture perfect, the staff at Pebble Hill Plantation are so courteous and flexible. I made a lot of special requests and Cara was quick to respond and extremely helpful every step of the way. I could not have done it without her!

I received so many complements about the different locations within PHP… saying how it was the prettiest venue they’ve ever been to. It truly was a dream come true and I can’t thank PHP enough!

Sent on 11/05/2015
  • W

Whitney · Married on 10/18/2015

Cara was so easy and great to work with! We had some issues with a previous venue that was booked for the wedding and Cara worked around her busy schedule to fit us in with a tour at Pebble Hill. She understood our stress levels at that time and made everything so at ease that we booked Pebble Hill on the spot after our tour. The ceremony was held at Piney Grove Church which is the picture perfect chapel on their property and it was the most amazing spot for the wedding. The reception was at Uno Hill Barn and it was the perfect location for our amount of guests and everyone loved the atmosphere. Thank you Cara for all of your hard work in making our wedding day so amazing. We owe so much to you! :)

Sent on 10/26/2015

Amy · Married on 09/26/2015

Pebble Hill Plantation is absolutely beautiful! There are SO many different locations on the property to have a wedding and reception. Cara was wonderful to work with and was there for us every step of the way. Thank you for the wedding of my dreams!

Amy

Sent on 10/08/2015

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

Pebble Hill & its staff were absolutely wonderful. They worked perfectly in conjunction with our wedding coordinator to ensure our reception went smoothly. The setting was beautiful and a great value. The staff thought of every detail!

Sent on 10/13/2015

jessica · Married on 09/12/2015

Pebble Hill Plantation was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and reception. Cara was wonderful to work with - she always responded promptly to emails and telephone calls, made sure to follow up on any concerns or questions I had and was accommodating when last minute hiccups popped up in the wedding planning process. It rained on and off the day of our event - however the ground was not soaked and it let up long enough for us to proceed with the outdoor ceremony. It was beautiful! The staff at Pebble Hill went above and beyond to please me - particularly since I was using a new site for my ceremony that had not been previously used. I would highly recommend Pebble Hill to any brides looking for a ceremony or reception venue.

Sent on 09/29/2015

This was the best place ever to have a wedding. The staff was very helpful throughout the planning process. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/29/2015

Morgan · Married on 06/27/2015

Beautiful venue with so many options for any special day you choose. Great for pictures. The staff at Pebble Hill are amazing and help in every way!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Josh · Married on 06/13/2015

Great place! Great people. Perfect for wedding reception and fantastic wedding pictures.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Everything about Pebble Hill is 5 star: Beautiful grounds and the staff so easy and professional to work with. My daughter's wedding was held in Sugar Hill Barn and couldn't say enough about the whole planning process and the actual day!!!

Sent on 02/16/2018

Anna Carroll · Married on 05/30/2015

This is an ideal venue. Our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and so much fun, hugely in part to our beautiful location and the lovely people at Pebble Hill!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Jacob Tyler · Married on 05/23/2015

There are not enough good things I can say about Cara and the team at Pebble Hill Plantation!! Whether it was last minute phone calls asking to use the property for an engagement photo session with our photographer or following-up on various questions on the weekend or after-hours, Cara was always so flexible and accommodating. The wedding ceremony and reception were so smooth and effortless and that is due largely to Mrs. Dollinger's expertise and support. I would highly recommend Pebble Hill Plantation to anyone looking for a top-of-the-line and luxurious venue for their upcoming wedding, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Elisabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

Words can't even begin to describe how much Jason and I LOVE Pebble Hill Plantation! From the moment we stepped on to the property, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful. The grounds are breathtaking and offer multiple locations to enjoy the scenery and learn about the history. The town of Thomasville is also extremely charming. Our wedding was a destination wedding, PHP was able to provide a beautiful location to hold the rehearsal dinner that Friday before the wedding, as well as holding the ceremony and reception at a different location that Saturday evening. This was great for all out of town family members. I really can't say enough about how wonderful the wedding was and how much we enjoyed PHP! Jason and I are so blessed to have been able to have our wedding there and I can't wait to go back and visit on our one year anniversary. <3

Sent on 05/19/2015

Elisabeth · Married on 05/09/2015

Sent on 05/19/2015

Heather · Married on 05/02/2015

EXCELLENT!!!!!! Will use PHP in the future whenever possible.

Sent on 05/12/2015
  • Q

Quin · Married on 04/25/2015

Very easy to work with Pebble Hill and select a wedding date, the deadlines were very reasonable and we had great responsiveness throughout our planning with PHP. We were allowed to change our location last minute due to weather and the package we had. PHPalso gave us great contact info for vendors for the wedding!

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lyn · Married on 03/21/2015

The staff at Pebble Hill Plantation were so helpful and courteous!! From the event coordinator to the guys moving the chairs and tables, everyone was so will to help us make our daughter and son in law's wedding everything they wanted.

Curt and Lyn Hatcher

Sent on 07/17/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Cara and the staff at Pebble Hill. I was set to have an outdoor ceremony and reception when the week of it rained nonstop. Cara was so easy to work with and very flexible when it came time for me to decide whether I was going to move my reception to Uno Hill Barn. The grounds are beautiful and the best wedding decision I made (besides the groom ;)) was to have the wedding at Pebble Hill.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Katie · event on: 02/14/2015

Absolutely breath-taking venue. Friends and family from across the country are commenting on the beautiful grounds of Pebble Hill and our amazing wedding day. Cara was a pleasure to work with and very prompt at answering all questions.

There are so many beautiful locations at pebble hill it was difficult to choose a site for ceremony and reception. There were so many great locations for pictures!! I would recommend looking up pebble hill on Pinterest to see past brides beautiful photos... This is how I knew pebble hill was the location for our day.

One of our favorite parts of the night was the carriage ride to our honeymoon suite at the carriage house, which was included with the property rental! Lovely lovely venue!

Sent on 02/16/2015
  • User4763721 · event on: 01/31/2015

Beautiful location. Great team.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Rebekah · Married on 11/15/2014

Pebble Hill was a wonderful location for our wedding. There are so many options for your ceremony and reception that it was hard to pick! We had our ceremony in front of the main house and reception in the stables. It was beautiful and perfect! Cara is so helpful and easy to work with. She responded so quickly to all my questions and emails. Everything was set up great by the staff at Pebble Hill. While the fee to rent Pebble Hill is high, when you consider what all you get in return it really is not bad at all. The setting is beautiful and you can get away with minimal decorations and flowers (which can end up saving you money). So happy we had our wedding here!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Megan · Married on 11/01/2014

Cara was wonderful to work with- very prompt and professional throughout the entire process. Pebble Hill was such a perfect location for our ceremony and reception- and Cara made sure that everything would be perfect for our wedding day! (It was!) we also rented the overflow cottage to get ready in and spend the night in after the reception- definitely worth the splurge!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Janie · Married on 10/25/2014

Pebble hill plantation was the most beautiful venue we could have ever imagined for our wedding! There are so many locations on property where you can do the ceremony, cocktail hour and or the reception -- and everything is customizable to make your special day truly unique.The event coordinator Cara Dollinger was fantastic to work with and extremely responsive.

Sent on 11/13/2014