108 Reviews for Pebble Hill Plantation

Outside Vendors (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)
Tents (1)
106 Pebble Hill Plantation Reviews

Pebble Hill, Cara and their whole team made our dream wedding a reality! It was the perfect backdrop to our day, and their team was so accommodating with every last detail. We can not begin to thank Pebble Hill for everything!

Profile Picture Anna , 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I highly recommend Pebble Hill for your Special Day !!!

Profile Picture Susan J, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely the most gorgeous venue. Staff was extremely helpful and responsive. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Nancy, 4/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite

A beautiful venue! We had our reception at UNO Hill Barn. Loved having both outdoor and indoor space. Cara made everything so easy for us!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful location that you will fall in love with. The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions quickly. You will not regret choosing this venue.

Profile Picture LaTisha, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From start to finish, our experience with Pebble Hill Plantation was the best! It was truly a great value for a weekend wedding venue. We used Uno Hill Barn for the Rehearsal Dinner, the groomsmen stayed at the Overflow Cottage, the wedding ceremony was held on the front lawn of the Main House and a tented wedding reception was held around back at the arbor and Carriage Circle. We spent our first night together at the lovely Firehouse Apartment before leaving on our honeymoon. All of our out-of-town guests were very impressed with the amenities and the sheer beauty of Pebble Hill Plantation. The staff were professional, friendly and went out of their way to make my wedding truly a unique and memorable experience.

Photo for Pebble Hill Plantation Review - Pebble Hill Bridal Cottage
Photo for Pebble Hill Plantation Review - Pebble Hill Main House
Profile Picture Madeline MacQuirter, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

PHP is absolutely the best venue for a wedding anywhere! A fairytale wedding and reception! The staff of PHP went beyond and above to make this wedding the best that it could possibly be!

Profile Picture Laura, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The chapel was a little ugly for the number of guest we had but it was a perfect ceremony venue and we loved the new barn! If you have a winter wedding like we did be sure to have enough heaters!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It is very difficult to find adequate words to express my feelings for Pebble Hill and the wonderful staff there. They are top notch professionals that do their job extremely well. We felt like a member of the Pebble Hill family. Pebble Hill is exquisite and the perfect setting for a romantic wedding. We really could not have found a more beautiful place or a staff that could have worked harder to make our daughter's wedding any greater. Everything about Pebble Hill is magical and our guests walked away feeling they had been a part of an unforgettable event. I still get chill bumps just thinking of how wonderful that day was. I highly recommend renting the Over Flow Cottage and the firehouse apartment for the weekend so you can be privy to all the intimate details going on in the wedding preparation. I will always be grateful for the wonderful way we were treated and all our high expectations were more than met by everyone involved. What a fabulous venue..... you feel like you are on a movie set. Your pictures and video will look that way as well. Worth every penny!!! If you are considering Pebble Hill I would suggest booking as quickly as possible. The calendar fills up quickly.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough good things about Pebble Hill Plantation. When our daughter's original venue cancelled on us less than three months out, we were devastated. PH was available and we couldn't be more thankful. They were amazing from beginning to end. We were planning on having the reception outside in the courtyard but when rain was forecasted, they didn't let it stop them. They waited until the very last minute to set everything up. They even had someone sweep up a massive puddle near the head table. Thank you Pebble Hill for making our daughter's dream wedding have a fairy tale ending!

Profile Picture Linda, 6/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We ended up with Pebble Hill after having issues with the venue we originally booked with. Let me just say this place is run like a well oiled machine. Everything is incredibly organized. Cara (the coordinator for the venue) is so friendly and is always quick to reply to emails and calls, and was always available when I needed to meet vendors out on site last minute. Since the venue was not booked the Friday before the wedding they had set up tables and chairs by Friday morning and allowed us to have all of the rentals and our own décor dropped off on Friday to start with set up which was really nice. Of course the property is beautiful as well and it seems like you could do so many different styles of wedding there!

Profile Picture Candace, 5/6/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Vendors, Chairs, Tables

I loved working with cara at pebble Hill Plantation!! She was helpful and always responded quickly to any questions I had during my planning process. I knew the moment I toured the beautiful grounds of pebble Hill I wanted my wedding there. we even rented the overflow cottage for the weekend. It was so relaxing and made it so easy to wake up on site the morning of my wedding!

Profile Picture Sara, 3/25/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great spot for wedding reception! We also booked the Overflow Cottage for bride and bridesmaids. Photos were taken at PHP before wedding ceremony at church. This made the whole day much easier. Highly recommend PHP. Staff is professional, responsive and great to work with.

Profile Picture User7904133, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Cara was absolutely amazing to work with! The week leading up to the wedding the weather was questionable, but Cara made sure everything was covered and I knew all of my option. My wedding was a dream! Even in the 20* weather!

Profile Picture Sarah, 1/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our daughter's wedding there in September, the place is beautiful and the only thing I worried about was the weather. The staff at Pebble Hill was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Mary, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Our wedding at PHP was the wedding of our dreams. From the moment we toured, we weee SOLD on having our ceremony and reception at this beautiful plantation. The plantation incorporates a georgeous South Georgia natural setting with the class and vintage feel of an "old south" wedding. Theres so many different places around the plantation to choose from to hold your ceremony and reception. Cara was so easy to work with and so helpful. We couldn't be happier with our experience with PHP. It will be a day we (and our guests) will never forget!

Profile Picture K, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pebble Hill Plantation is a beautiful location for a wedding with great value and many options to choose from! Cara was so sweet and helpful and the entire staff was great on our wedding day!

Profile Picture kayla, 6/25/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pebble Hill was exactly what I wanted as a wedding venue! There are several different locations to use and all are beautiful!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had amazing experience with Pebble Hill Plantation as our wedding venue. Such a beautiful place with amazing staff!

Profile Picture User6786155, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

We fell in love with Pebble Hill Plantation on our first visit! It is absolutely beautiful. We live in Atlanta and planned a destination wedding at Pebble Hill. Cara and her staff are great to work with. The wedding was amazing! We used 4 different locations throughout the day. The guests loved it! It was the wedding of my dreams and we could not have chosen a better location!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/16/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Set Up, Chairs, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor

Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Darlene and Chris

Profile Picture Darlene Crosby , 3/19/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Accommodations, Event Rentals, Chairs, Tables

Pebble Hill was absolutely gorgeous and wonderful to work with throughout the whole process.

Profile Picture Melissa, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Event Rentals, Set Up

Such an amazing venue!!!! Not only is it absolutely beautiful but the staff is top notch. They were so sweet and helpful throughout every bit of our wedding planning. Worth every penny spent

Profile Picture Kasi, 1/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

An absolutely amazing venue! From the staff to the plantation it is all astonishing!

Profile Picture Cassie, 12/19/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning