Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

Patty · Married on 06/05/2010

Maria was very friendly and understanding of my needs and knew just what I wanted by a simple conversation she had with Me and My Fiancee the day we meet... Even after I changed my mind on the colors of the Maid of Honors bouquet
    Maria told me no problem she would take care of it (two weeks before the wedding date).... Thanks Maria the flowres were very beautiful and lasted two weeks after the wedding day ........

Sent on 06/22/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/29/2010

It was a wonderful experience working with Maria. She provided help and service well beyond flowers and decor! The week before my wedding, I was fearful that things wouldn't pull together, and it was Maria who helped me and put my mind at ease, while providing me with the most exceptional service as well! It is great working with her, because her experience allows her to give great input and she has an awesome eye for detail!!! I love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2010

Tanisha · Married on 04/24/2010

Maria is a true artist with floral decor. With very little notice she created breath taking centerpieces for my reception and made an ordinary chapel appear like a dream. She even went as far as helping me fix my gown before my big moment. She is one of those people that have talent and heart.. and for that she is unforgettable. It was a pleasure to be able to write this review and an honor to have had the chance to meet her!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Mariela · Married on 04/24/2010

I loved this vendor. She was really great and her work is beautiful and not expensive.

Sent on 06/10/2010

Kristie · Married on 06/28/2008

Thank you for making my day so special. The flowers were gorgeous. My bouquet was beautiful!!! My groomsmen looked handsome and my bridesmaids were beautiful. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 03/17/2010

Kristie Avalos · Married on 06/28/2008

Flowers at my wedding

Thank you so much for making my day amazing! I will never forget this day thanks to you! You were wonderful to work with and Your attention to detail was out of this world!!! Again, thank you for your service! Pearls and Roses- you rock!! ❤️

Sent on 01/09/2019

Esther · Married on 05/24/2008

I have worked with Maria since 2008 for my wedding and wouldn't choose anyone else. I continued to use Maria for my nieces Quince and my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary. Her work is incredible and every arrangement big or small comes out looking amazing. Thanks again Maria for everything!

Sent on 03/07/2012

Lauren · Married on 10/03/2015

Maria with Pearls and Roses provided beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for our wedding! One thing I really appreciated about her is how she shared ideas with us about how to re-use ceremony flowers in the reception in order to lower our overall costs. I was planning on having flower box centerpieces made for each table as well as mason jars to place on the backs of the chairs lining the aisles during the ceremony. She told me I could use the mason jars along with candles as centerpieces on some of the tables and still have flower boxes on the others. This made the reception hall look more eclectic and less uniform, which I liked. And it also lowered the cost, which is always helpful!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Codi · Married on 04/10/2015

Maria was so great! She spent so much time with me trying to decide which flowers were appropriate for our big day! I came to her with an idea, and she made it even better than I could have imagined! She even made extra arrangements for us we didnt know she was going to make! She is great & so honest & helpful! She was even flexible to change things last minute! She made a difficult task for me very easy to decide on arrangements!

Sent on 05/13/2015

I'm very happy about the service, all of family members and friends loved it. Will definitely recommend to my friends.

Sent on 11/04/2014
  • Lorissa

Lorissa · Married on 07/07/2012

I purchased my bouquet and my husband's boutonniere from Maria. They were beautiful. Maria was wonderful to work with, especially when I contacted her 4 days before my wedding with a request to fit the bouquet holder my aunt had provided me. After I shared with her my budget, she worked with me find something I would still like.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/02/2010

The flowers were beautiful and exactly how I wanted them.

Sent on 10/19/2010

melissa · Married on 09/25/2010

Maria was very helpful in choosing the flowers and making the arrangements look beautiful. She made the process easy.

Sent on 10/17/2010

Beautiful flowers. Very professional. Responsive, cooperative, flexible. She worked with me and all my craziness.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Carol · Married on 09/20/2014

The bouquets, table centerpieces, and corsages were gorgeous. I could not have been more please with the flowers. Maria is responsive, creative, and very professional. She aims to please. I give her and A++++.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Lindsey · Married on 05/31/2014

I couldn't have asked for a better florist! Maria was fantastic through the entire wedding process. I hired her to make the bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding. I gave her pictures of bouquets I liked and a color palate and she created the most beautiful arrangements! Everyone loved them! I also had her make flower crowns for the flower girls which were darling and for our wedding cake the design I was having made included a flowering vine that wound around the cake. For this part she went above and beyond - unable to find the specific flowering vine she grew a similar vine in her yard and attached flowers to it by hand the day before the wedding! It was incredible! She had also purchased a back up vine just in case which we were able to incorporate into the other decorations. I would recommend her to any bride! Trust in Maria's artistic eye and creativity!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Leah · Married on 07/16/2010

Maria was very attentive to my wishes and very flexible.

Sent on 08/17/2010

Reyna · Married on 09/24/2016

I got my bouquet, bridal party flowers from them and 2 flower arrangements. Their service was amazing, she always replied to my emails fast and answered all my questions. Maria was able to work with my budget and really paid attentions to what I wanted. I would really recommend them!!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Sally · Married on 11/04/2012

It was lovely working with Maria at Pearls & Roses! She listened to what my daughter wanted and was very flexible when she changed her mind. She was also very quick to response to my daughter and myself whenever we had a question. The quality of work was excellent and the flowers beautiful!

Sent on 11/08/2012

Maria did such a great job! Even with all the changes I made along the way, she was very quick to respond and send out and updated quote. The flowers and decorations turned out perfect, and I couldn't have been happier with them!

Sent on 03/30/2015

LAURA · Married on 10/01/2011

3.0

Love Maria. Super nice vendor and really knows all her flowers. I was a little dissapointed in the quality of my loose roses. I ordered David Austin roses and the roses I received looked just like roses you could buy at the grocery store which was a little disappointing. The roses in my bouquet were beautiful I just wished that the looses roses had more time to bloom before the wedding. My mom said after she took them home and got them in water with food they smelled great and looked awesome but they didnt do that for the wedding. Other than that the value and service was great. Thank you!

Sent on 10/10/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/23/2011

Maria was great

Sent on 08/16/2011

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2015

She made my dreams come true. Absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 09/04/2015

Made my dream of my wedding flowers come true.

Sent on 11/04/2015
  • User3619207 · 2+ years ago

I thought she soda great job, the bride and bridesmaids bouquets were awesome!

Sent on 10/21/2013