Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

SARAH · Married on 09/03/2011

I was very pleased with the flowers and table decorations. Maria gave me her feedback and ideas and did a wonderful job. I got so many compliments from guests and family. I couldnt have done the decorations without Maria.

Sent on 09/20/2011

Crystal · Married on 08/13/2011

She worked with my budget and helped me with my own DIY to save money! Very professional, on time, and considerate. The flowers were beautiful, and we received tons of compliments. Highly recommend.

Shannon · Married on 07/23/2011

Maria, with Pearls and Roses, did a BEAUTIFUL job with the flowers for my wedding party. Everything turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. All of the little "extras" let you know that this isn't JUST a "business". The attention to detail, and the care and pride in her work was evident. One of my bridesmaids carried her bouquet, in hand, on the plane home, because she loved it so much. lol Thank you, Maria!

Sent on 07/25/2011

Karie · Married on 07/23/2011

We were completely satisfied with Pearls and Roses. They did a fantastic job on all of the flowers for our wedding. And they even made pew bows at the very last minute ( 12 days in fact!!!) I cant say in words how beautiful my bouquet was.. and the corsages were perfect also. Thank you so much Maria!!!!

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2011

Maria was the best with the flowers and decor. As a bride, i was one of the bride that really didn't know what kind of flowers i wanted and then i just fell inlove with Maria's creation! i absolutely love them and all her suggestions and love that she can respond to my emails and phone calls so fast. :) Pearls and Roses are every brides dream to have their flowers and decor from!

Michele · Married on 07/02/2011

Maria was so friendly,courteous, understanding..she gave me the best value for my money,,,, made suggestions that would give me the most flowers for my buck.. she did an excellent job.. I had so many compliments,, the flowers smelled wonderful..you could smell them when i walked into the venue and so could all my guests.. they were amazing... she did a beautiful job and it was more than what i ever anticipated... she made a returning client for life.....

Sent on 08/17/2011

Andrea · Married on 06/25/2011

Maria with Pearls and Roses took care of everything. She made ordering flowers and picking out flowers as stress free as possible. She always got back to me quickly. The boquets and other flowers turned out absolutly perfect. They were beautiful.

Sent on 07/21/2011

Catalina · Married on 06/17/2011

Maria is FABULOUS! Her communication is prompt and precise. She is always willing to work around your schedule.

The actual flowers on my wedding day exceeded my expectations. I was almost brought to tears as I walked into the chapel. I only give her 5 stars because more is not available.

Sent on 06/19/2011

Crystal · Married on 05/21/2011

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Pearls & Roses. Maria was fabulous, responsible, & professional. I knew I never had to worry about anything, because she always had everything handled in such an organized way. The day of the wedding everything was on time & in place. She also labeled the corsages & boutineers. The flowers were just breat taking. So beautiful & colorful & they held all night. All of our table arrangements lasted over a week after the wedding. I got married on May 21, 2011 & I'm still getting compliments on the flowers! I would definitely use the company again & recommend to anyone! Great job Pearls & Roses!!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Karen · Married on 04/08/2011

Marie provided flowers for my daughters High School soccer banquet. We had 125 guests and the tables were gorgious due to her beautiful flowers! Many parents commented on how gorgious they were. She is reliable and very easy to work with.

Sent on 04/14/2011

Ashley · Married on 03/25/2011

Maria was wonderful!!!!She always responded to me in a timely manor. She took the time to visit the reception hall on her own and give me ideas how to make things look better! Maria also took the time to site down with me and show me differnet flowers that where in my budget!!!. Everything was beautiful.She is very reliable and you can tell she really cares about her clients.

Sent on 04/29/2011

Emily · Married on 02/26/2011

Maria was wonderful and made me feel so special at all times. She worked with every detail that I asked for and always responded to me in a timely manor. She took the time to visit the reception hall on her own accord to get a feel for how the flowers should look. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 03/10/2011

Nancy · Married on 02/18/2011

Pearls and Roses was wonderful to work with. The arrangements were unique and absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on them! I appreciated how responsive they were to requests for quotes and revisions, making the process smooth and easy. Everything was done exactly as promised. No surprises!

Sent on 02/22/2011

Kendra · Married on 02/04/2011

From the very start, Mrs. Maria was very responsive and very helpful. She is very easy to talk and really listens to your desires. My arrangement were beautiful. They were breath taking. My bouquet looked exactly picture. My flowers were ready in the midst of the ice storm. Mrs. Maria is very reliable and you can tell she really cares about her clients. It shows in her work and great attention to detail. Her communication is impeccable. She can be reached easily via email or the phone. The responses are always prompt. Mrs. Maria makes you feel very welcome to answer all your questions and is willing to provide with excellent feedback when you are going astray. Hands down I would not want anyone else to be my florist.

Sent on 03/12/2011

Deanna · Married on 11/20/2010

Maria did a great job on our wedding flowers! They were beautiful!!!

Sent on 12/08/2010
  • F

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2010

Maria made my Fall Theme wedding come alive. She was able to help me think outside of the box and incorporate some beautiful colors in to all of my floral décor. Maria made me feel that I could still have everything that I was wishing for and still stay in budget because she was able to suggest other ideas. She gave me such peace of mind and it came out fabulous!!

Sent on 11/30/2010

Tyra · Married on 10/10/2010

Maria is amazing. Any future events that require flowers I will always use Maria first. My wedding would not be complete without her services. Thanks again for everything.

Sent on 10/17/2010

linda · Married on 10/10/2010

Maria was great my flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She also was very helpful with the process and with ideas to make things pretty without major cost.

Sent on 10/18/2010

jessica · Married on 08/28/2010

Maria was really great and the flowers were absolutely gorgeous! I received so many compliments on the flowers from different people. Maria was very helpful even after I changed my minds several time.

Sent on 09/11/2010

Christine · Married on 08/21/2010

Maria did a fabulous job on all the flowers for my daughters quinceanera. The arrangements at church was beautiful and the mini bouquets the girls held were simple but elegant. They all loved them. Thank you for everything you did. I will definitely recommend you to other friends and family!!

Sent on 12/22/2010

Shelia · Married on 08/14/2010

Arrangements are absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/22/2010

Cassie · Married on 08/13/2010

MAria is a natural artist when it comes to flowers and decor. She worked with my budget and our center pieces were amazing.

Sent on 08/31/2010

Thelma · Married on 08/07/2010

AWESOME Job! Thank you Pearls and Roses for all the hard work! Maria really went out in captivating that magical moment for my daughters Quincenera! We received many compliments from our guests!

We look forward to working with Pearls and Roses in the near future for all of our future events.

Thelma Valdez, Tomball TX; Quincenera August 7 2010

Sent on 08/10/2010

Patty · Married on 06/05/2010

Maria was very friendly and understanding of my needs and knew just what I wanted by a simple conversation she had with Me and My Fiancee the day we meet... Even after I changed my mind on the colors of the Maid of Honors bouquet
    Maria told me no problem she would take care of it (two weeks before the wedding date).... Thanks Maria the flowres were very beautiful and lasted two weeks after the wedding day ........

Sent on 06/22/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/29/2010

It was a wonderful experience working with Maria. She provided help and service well beyond flowers and decor! The week before my wedding, I was fearful that things wouldn't pull together, and it was Maria who helped me and put my mind at ease, while providing me with the most exceptional service as well! It is great working with her, because her experience allows her to give great input and she has an awesome eye for detail!!! I love her and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/28/2010