Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 07/28/2012

Maria is LOVELY to work with. We met about 6 months prior to the wedding, and I was SO pleased with the flowers that she brought to our venue. She was so flexible in making changes that came up with different people joining or leaving our wedding party, in dealing with delivery times at the church, and in creating our vision. The flowers looked and smelled amazing. Her creativity was awesome. I absolutely loved the flower arrangements she created for the church. So cool! I recommend her 100%

Mary Graves

Sent on 08/09/2012

D · Married on 07/20/2012

Maria was so helpful, walked us through everything. She was more than willing to work within our budget, provided the most beautiful arrangements. Maria took care of everything, from corsages to bouquets, and flower arrangements for the Church. Even the rose petals for the floor in the Chapel. They even noticed we had forgotten the arrangements in the Church, and moved them to the venue for us, without being asked. Then came in afterwards and did all the clean up. I would recommend this vendor in a heart beat. You can't go wrong with Maria's Pearls and Roses!

Sent on 08/04/2012

There is not a high enough rating for Maria at Pearls and Roses. She was so much fun to work with. Her creativity is amazing. She made the most beautiful arrangements for my daughters wedding that I have ever seen. Everyone walked into the room and gasped...it was breathtaking. The brides bouquet was so beautiful...she made it exactly as my daughter wanted. She is so easy to work with and will create what you want exactly. Her prices were very reasonable, especially for the beautiful arrangements she makes. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone getting married. Lots of fun to work with. Thanks Maria.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Megan · Married on 07/07/2012

Maria was an an amazing florist! She listened to everything I had in mind and went well out of her way to make my wedding day perfect for me. She went above and beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend her for any wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2012

I had the pleasure to meet by chance Maria of Pearls and Roses about 6 months before my daughters wedding in July 2012. She was so easy to work with. She took my daughters dreams of what she wanted and made them unbelievably beautiful. The gorgeous flowers and every part of her work made this wedding one of the most beautiful anyone had ever seen. Maria is a very nice person and loves her job and it shows. She is very reasonable on costs and will work with your budget. I would highly recommend Maria to anyone of my friends and family. She is awesome!! Jana

Sent on 07/23/2012

Carolyn · Married on 06/30/2012

Maria was very professional and was such a pleasure to work with. I will use her in the future and will recommend her to everyone!!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Sylvia · Married on 06/23/2012

My daughter and I met with Maria at Pearls and Roses and really enjoyed her personality. She took her time with us and we never felt rushed as she answered all our questions. She also suggested different things we might like to go with our theme of Vintage Bling. On the day of the wedding, the flowers were there on time and to our amazement even more beautiful than we ever imagined. We were more than pleased with her work. The arrangements were elegant and very stunning. From the orchids to the jewels on the bouquets! Gorgeous work! Thank you Pearls and Roses for a fantastic job so well done! Thank you Maria!

Sent on 06/24/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2012

Working with Maria was great! She is patient and takes her time with her bride. She made me feel at ease. Maria did such a beautiful job on my wedding flowers! I cannot stop looking at pictures of my bouquet. Flowers were on time and labeled. All my guests and wedding party could not stop complimenting her work. Definitely book Maria for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2012

Jill · Married on 06/16/2012

Our flowers were out of this world!!! Fresh, beautiful, and outstanding arrangements! Maria is so helpful and certainly knows what she's doing.

Sent on 06/21/2012

Hailey · Married on 06/09/2012

She was very quick to respond to all emails and phone calls. She was also very professional and friendly and especially organized.

Sent on 06/19/2012

Christy · Married on 06/02/2012

Maria was so wonderful to work with! She had perfect ideas to match the feeling of my wedding. The flowers were BEYOND beautiful and fragrant...it still smells heavenly a month after the wedding day!

Sent on 07/01/2012
  • Leslie

Leslie · Married on 05/26/2012

Maria was so flexible and responsive! She also did a wonderful job on all of my flowers (centerpieces, cake decor, bouquets, garders, etc.)! She will work with your budget so that you have beautiful flowers but at a reasonable price. I really love how all of my flowers turned out on the day of my wedding!

Sent on 06/09/2012

S. L. · Married on 05/19/2012

Maria did an AWESOME job with the flowers for our wedding. They were absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 05/30/2012

alexandra · Married on 04/27/2012

My husband and I got married April 27th 2012. I worked with Pearls and Roses for my wedding and I could have not been any happier with our flowers. They were fresh, beautiful flowers. We received so many compliments on our bouquets, and our center pieces that even the hotel asked if they could have some so they could put them around there place after we were done with them. I dried my bouquet and a center peice out and they dried so nice. I would so use this company again. Not only did they do great work but they for sure worked with out budget. I was a total bridezilla and kept changing my mind on what I wanted for my flowers and Pearls and Roses put up with my craziness. I couldnt of asked for better service.

Sent on 05/29/2012

Ronda · Married on 03/31/2012

Maria was great- I can not express how much of a pleasure it was working with her. I had changes all the time and she was always willing to help get them done. Thanks again Maria!

Ronda

Sent on 04/11/2012

Monica · Married on 03/24/2012

Everything was perfect and better then I could ever have wished. Maria really made it so that I didn't have to worry about anything at all!

Sent on 04/09/2012

Hannah · Married on 03/16/2012

Pearls & Roses is fantastic!!! All of the flowers they did for my wedding were beautiful. They were everything I could have ever dreamed of wanting and more! I recommend Pearls & Roses to everyone. We used old family mason jars for our centerpieces and Maria gladly stored them, cleaned them, and made them look amazing with ribbon, etc. And of course filled them with beautiful flowers. Maria and her team went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect...and it was. Thank you for everything Pearls & Roses!!!

Sent on 04/03/2012
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 01/27/2012

Maria was great, I couldn't have asked for a better florist! My flower bouquets and arrangements were absolutely beautiful and exactly what I had envisioned. She helped me choose the exact color of pink roses that I wanted to use, and also decorated the ceremony site. I had so many compliments on the flowers and how the ceremony site was decorated. She did an amazing job and I am so glad that I had her for my wedding day!

Sent on 02/10/2012

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2011

Maria was very sweet and helpful when picking my flowers and finding me beautiful arrangements at an affordable price. All my arrangements were gorgeous!!

Sent on 01/11/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/30/2011

Maria was lovely to work with. I had a vision of exactly what I wanted my bouquets to look like and she helped me with every detail and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. I changed my mind a few times and she was willing to make the changes and work with me without any hesitation. She wants all her brides to be happy and her work ethic demonstrates that.
    She is extremely flexible and went the extra mile to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. The quality of the flowers exceeded my expectations. They lasted all through the big day and then 2 additional weeks after the wedding. I loved that I got to enjoy them even after the wedding.
    The thing that I liked most about Maria was her communication. I was always able to get in contact with her and she always kept me up to date.
    The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and everyone couldn't stop raving on how beautiful my flowers were. Maria did an amazing job and is an outstanding business woman to work with.

Sent on 02/07/2012

Jessica · Married on 11/05/2011

I had the best experience with Maria. She was very flexible with her time and was so helpful. She designed the most beautiful arrangements. My wedding bouquet was breathtaking! The flowers were more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! Everyone is still talking about the gorgeous flowers.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Brenda · Married on 10/22/2011

Maria was wonderful to work with. She helped me with every detail of my flowers and made sure that I got exactly what I wanted. Even when I made a few changes she was willing to work with me. I feel that she is well worth the price and would use her again if I had it to do over. Also, I sent all of my reception flowers with my mother and mother-in-law at the end and both of them said that the flowers lasted for about 2 weeks and smelled wonderful. I kept a few for myself to dry out and they still look great. The thing that I liked most about Maria was her desire to be on-time (actually early) and that she was willing to communicate with other vendors to make sure they were coordinated.

Sent on 11/07/2011

Kari · Married on 10/21/2011

The flowers were beautiful and larger than expected. Maria was so friendly and very prompt when you had a question. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/03/2011

I absolutely loved working with Maria! She did an amazing job wih my bouquets, centerpieces and flowers for my wedding cake. She had such creative ideas and everything was more beautiful than I could even imagine. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2011

patty · Married on 09/17/2011

Maria was a delight to work with, so helpful and so true to her word. She even solved alittle emergercy I had at the last minute. It was a pleasure. Patty Torres

Sent on 09/21/2011