Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

JILLIAN · Married on 03/22/2014

Maria was fabulous! Her work is outstanding and had everyone at my wedding with their jaws dropped in astonishment from her work. She is amazing in responding to any email or phone call as well! you can NOT beat that! You can tell her goal is customer satisfaction and she did just that for me and my wedding (150 ppl). I have nothing but great things about this business and the work she does here. If you want a stress free, without a doubt immaculate florist, choose Pearls and Roses!

Sent on 04/05/2014

We had so many complements on how gorgeous the flowers and centerpieces were I was so impressed and never imagined such a beauty!

Sent on 03/16/2014

Tami · Married on 03/14/2014

The flowers where better than I would have ever imagined everyone talked about how wonderful they were and I am very grateful to have worked with pearls and roses!!!

Sent on 04/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 01/18/2014

Maria was awesome and my flowers looked great! She did exactly what I asked for!

Sent on 02/02/2014

The arrangements were gorgeous and very affordable! I would recommend this florist to anyone!!

Sent on 01/06/2014

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

Maria did an amazing job with the flowers for my wedding! She is a wonderful woman and made the process a fun experience. She really went through every detail with me and gave me recommendations when I needed help. I changed my mind several times, and she was so patient with me each time. The final result was more beautiful than I could have imagined! She takes the time to really make your ideas custom, and she has daughters so she understands how important this is. She only does weddings, so she really is an expert in this field. You have to go check out her home office. It is so cute and filled with ideas and inspiration to pick from. I highly recommend Maria!

Sent on 12/09/2013

Jessica · Married on 11/02/2013

Maria was so helpful and creative and my flowers were absolutely gorgeous! She worked with my requests and made all of them happen! I definitely recommend her for all of your events!

Sent on 11/12/2013

r · Married on 09/08/2013

Thank you so much Maria, the flowers were just so so lovely. I especially loved how you worked with my special request and worked my family brooches into my bouquet. Definitely one of my favorite parts of the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 09/18/2013

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2013

Maria was a dream to work with! A week before the wedding, we decided to move the ceremony indoors and needed extra flowers for the arch we were getting married under. When I emailed her, she responded almost immediately, communicated exactly what I wanted for verification and everything just appeared on the wedding day. The bouquets were beautiful and very well made. The boutineers were stunning and the arrangement over the arch was breath taking. I am so happy with how beautiful she made everything!!

Sent on 09/14/2013

Chelsie · Married on 08/10/2013

Mrs Maria was amazing! The flowers were 10 x more than what I expected! Enjoyed every second of working with her!

Sent on 08/20/2013

shelby · Married on 08/04/2013

The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we had talked about! Couldnt have asked for anything more!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2013

The flowers looked amazing!!! Thank you so much Maria.

Kathy · Married on 07/12/2013

Maria was great! Loved our flowers and how they were arranged...many compliments were given to us!

Terri · Married on 07/09/2013

Maria is such a joy to work with. She is very calm, listens, laughs easily and has great suggestions. We were thrilled with the bouquets she designed, they were absolutely beautiful and everyone commented on the roses she used. Everything was wonderful, on time, in our budget and no worries. Our photographer wanted to know who did our flowers, she was really impressed! Call her, she does a wonderful job!

Sent on 07/18/2013

Nataly · Married on 07/06/2013

What can I say about Maria? She treated us like family since the first day we met! She makes everything seem so easy when it comes to flowers and even tips to help us plan other parts of our wedding. She absolutely saved my life (well my wedding lol). I was going to have a friend of my mother-in-law make centerpieces for our wedding. I found out a month or two before my wedding that she was not going to be able to make them. Maria saved us! She was open to helping us in any way and even gave us different ideas and options for our budget. I could go on and on about what a blessing she is! She has a huge heart and a great since of humor that is much needed when you have wedding stress! The flowers at our wedding were exactly what I had pictured. She even went the extra mile by adding small touches to our centerpieces to fit our theme! I absolutely recommend Maria!

Sent on 07/20/2013

Best choice I made. Flowers were amazing. Great quality. Love Maria and the service she provides

Sent on 07/03/2013

Amy · Married on 06/22/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with this company. Maria was very accommodating and made our lives so much easier. The flowers were beautiful, she went the extra mile to make sure my wedding/flowers were special. I would recommend pearls & flowers all day!

Sent on 07/10/2013

Magen · Married on 06/08/2013

I was absolutely thrilled with Maria at Pearls and Roses!!!! She made our wedding look absolutely gorgeous and knew exactly what we wanted when we said the "romantic" feel. She has so many ideas and amazing things to rent to make your wedding look beautiful!! I'm so happy we went with Pearls and Roses and would recommend her services to any bride!! Not only is she professional and amazing at her job, but she is so sweet and that makes the whole wedding process so much easier!! I couldn't thank Maria enough!!

Sent on 07/08/2013

I was so blown away with the services that Maria provided! My expectations were well above met, and she had so many great ideas to add to everything I wanted. Words can not describe the feeling that I had the first time I saw everything put together, it was AMAZING! We constantly received many compliments on the flowers the whole night of our wedding, and I refer her to all of my friends who are now looking for a florist! If you are in search for a sweet, personable florist to make your visions come to life look no further, she is by far the best choice we made! :) Thanks again, Maria!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Kim · Married on 05/25/2013

The flowers were beautiful and just as we expected - even better. The colors we chose were hard to describe but turned out perfectly.
    Everything was delivered as required and on-time. Will definitely use again as the quality was absolutely wonderful!!

Sent on 05/31/2013

Taylor · Married on 05/18/2013

Maria is amazing. Words cannot describe how thankful I am of everything she did for my wedding. First of all, she is just the sweetest lady. She truly cares about you. She pours her heart and soul into everything she does. Everything is done perfect and she wouldn't have it any other way. She will perfect your vision and make it better than you could have ever imagined! She was always professional and her response time is unbeatable! Stop looking for your florist!!! Book Maria!!! You will not regret it! Best florist! She knows everything there is to know and won't disappoint you. She will amaze you and all of your guests!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Chrisy · Married on 05/11/2013

Marcia was sooooo easy to work with. She worked within our price range and had wonderful and creative ideas. She was attentive and very responsive, kind and patient. If you are looking for someone with a creative edge that will work with you to make your wedding classy, traditional or chic she is the best!

Sent on 05/24/2013

Amanda · Married on 04/27/2013

Beautiful flowers and wonderful service!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Maria was AMAZING! She is as sweet as can be and our flowers were beyond perfect! Would recommend in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/24/2013

Lynn · Married on 04/19/2013

All of the flowers were absolutely beautiful. The Brides bouquet was stunning. The colors matched perfectly. The Bride had Pearls & Roses attach some charms to the bouquet and they were placed beautifully. Pearls & Roses exceeded our expectations.
    I highly recommend Pearls and Roses.

Sent on 04/30/2013