Pearls & Roses Reviews

Pearls & Roses 4
Pearls & Roses 5
Pearls & Roses 6
Pearls & Roses 7

Maria was incredible to work with! The flowers were absolutely stunning :)

Sent on 07/28/2015

Maria with Pearls & Roses was so helpful! I was a pretty laid back bride, and I honestly did not even meet with her in person for the flower arrangements. She made my whole bridal party flowers and parents/grandparents too. She always responded back to me by email or phone call in an appropriate amount of time. My flower arrangements were roses with hydrangeas and for a very good price. They honestly could not have been prettier I was so impressed and would recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 08/21/2015

Susie · Married on 06/06/2015

Maria did a BEAUTIFUL job on our flowers for our wedding! From the start, she was responsive to emails and so very kind! When we met in person, she was so helpful, and together we created the perfect vision of what we wanted. She sent us photos of samples and kept us updated the months and weeks prior to the wedding. The day of our wedding, our flowers were absolutely gorgeous!! I personally loved my bridal bouquet! Honestly, Maria will make you feel beautiful and make your venue look stunning with her floral designs. So many people made lovely comments on how beautiful the table centerpieces were! I would recommend her to everyone looking for a floral vendor. She's the sweetest and most talented out there!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brittany · Married on 06/06/2015

Maria with Pearls and Roses was outstanding! She provided amazing looking floral decor the day of our wedding and also was very easy to work with. She even made my bouquet for my bridal pictures on less than 1 week of notice, due to having to reschedule. Maria did the floral arrangements at our rehearsal dinner as well and she made everything look stunning, we were even able to use the flowers from the rehearsal dinner night on the wedding night because they were of great quality. Her prices are very reasonable,especially with the quality of her work. I would recommend anyone to her!

Sent on 07/27/2015

Maria was great to work with and the flowers were AMAZING!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Maria was very sweet and patient with me. She responded quickly to any questions I had and she allowed me to change my order several times. The final outcome was beautiful. My wedding was beautiful because of the flowers. My guests were so amazed with the arrangements and those arrangements made my wedding beautiful and elegant.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Rachel · Married on 04/24/2015

I was in love with all my flowers for my wedding! Pearls and Roses did an amazing job and were very easy to talk to. She helped me decide exactly what I wanted and arrived on time with the flowers. They were amazing!

Sent on 05/03/2015

Maria was beyond helpful! She knew exactly what I was looking for in a bouquet!

Sent on 05/13/2015

Maria was an utmost professional and wonderful to work with. The flowers and arrangements were beautiful and everything my daughter dreamed of having. Maria really listened to what she wanted!

• Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 03/21/2015

Maria was so wonderful and easy to work with! I went with her with pictures of exactly what I wanted and she far exceeded my expectations! I handed her a piece of lace from my mom's wedding dress and my grandmother's wedding dress as well as a charm that was given to me and told her I wanted it placed on the stem of my bouquet and she did such a beautiful job of making it expressive and bring out my personality. She was flexible in meeting with my mom and myself, since we were coming from two different areas, and never rushed us. I received so many compliments on our floral arrangements and how simple, yet elegant, they were. I would definitely recommend her services! Affordable, reasonable, easy to work with, and she will make sure your dreams come true!

Sent on 03/30/2015

Amy · Married on 03/20/2015

Amazing costumer service!! Very attentive and accommodating. I will definitely recommend Her to my friends for future events...

Sent on 03/26/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 11/02/2014

I went in having a vague idea of what I wanted and came out with the most stunning wedding flowers. Maria was very patient as we went through the process and very accommodating. Everything was reasonably priced and she did a great job giving me what I wanted while still staying in budget.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2014

Maria was awesome! She was very professional and knew what she was doing. She was willing to answer any and every question/concern we had and provided us with absolutely BEAUTIFUL flowers at our wedding!!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Robyn · Married on 10/18/2014

I loved Maria. Not only did she give me flowers that were affordable, but she was super flexible with all the changes I made. I added a bridesmaid a month before the wedding and asked for a second bridal bouquet a couple of days before the wedding for my bridals and she handled it. The flowers were very beautiful and she was incredibly nice. My father in law had to pick up the flowers at 9 am on the day of the wedding and when he brought them to the venue he could not stop talking about how friendly she was.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Crystal · Married on 10/11/2014

Maria did a absolute amazing job! I was very happy with her work and creativity! She made it so easy on me as well...Highly recommend Pearls and Roses.
    Thanks again Maria

Sent on 11/29/2014

Celia · Married on 10/04/2014

Went above and beyond to mane my wedding beautiful!!!! The flowers and center pieces were just amazing!!! She takes pride in what she does and you can tell!!! You would be crazy if you didn't chose her to be your floweriest!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Sarah · Married on 09/06/2014

Maria was wonderful to work with. We told her what our vision was and she made it happen! The flowers were beautiful and you can tell she loves what she does. She is the BEST!! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Virginia · Married on 09/06/2014

The owner, Maria Garcia is wonderful!!! Her work is beautiful!! We had a 400 person wedding with lots of flowers and tablescapes. Guests are still commenting on how beautiful the tables looked. She is so patient and easy to talk to. Loved working with her!!
    the Kolars
    Houston Tx

Sent on 09/24/2014

She did an amazing job! Super happy with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lauren · Married on 08/29/2014

Working with Maria at Pearls & Roses was great! She was very helpful looking at all my photos of what I liked and helped me come up with ideas to make it my own. She had great ideas and was very conscious of my budget and helped me achieve my look. The flowers all turned out beautiful, I was so happy! I thought her pricing was all very reasonable and the flowers were all fresh and full looking. Loved working with her and would use her again! Thanks Maria!!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Paula · event on 08/15/2014

Maria is very organized and has great ideas. Maria is on top of everything and you never have to worry about any last minute things to come up. I have used Pearls & Roses for our daughter's Quinceanera, our son & daughter-in-law's wedding and now my parent's 50th anniversary party. The arrangements were gorgeous and everyone gave compliments all night long.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Laura · Married on 07/19/2014

Maria at Pearls and Roses is wonderful!!! She was very helpful with floral ideas and also super flexible when I had changes to the floral design for the wedding. Maria was very prompt in responding to emails and phone calls and provided EXCELLENT service. You can truly tell that she has been in the floral business for many years because she provided great advice and could answer practically any wedding question. Also, the flowers at our wedding were BEAUTIFUL and we received numerous compliments. They were exactly what I wanted and even more pretty than imagined. I recommend Maria to anyone looking for a florist and she will not disappoint!

Sent on 08/01/2014

Jenni · Married on 05/25/2014

She's amazing I LOVE her work
    always with a smile happy to see you every time! !!

Sent on 07/05/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2014

Pearls and Roses did a beautiful job with our wedding flowers and arrangements. Maria was very patient and thorough when I first met her for my consultation. I gave her ideas of what I was looking for and she filled in the rest with beautiful options for flowers. After meeting with Maria, I knew she would be the perfect choice in providing nothing but the best for our wedding day. Maria was clear, honest and suggested what flowers would be of the best for value as well. From signing the contract to the big day, Maria was flexible and accommodating on any changes or additions we had to our order and was available via email or by phone with any questions we had. I highly recommend Pearls and Roses - Maria is a wonderful person and the service and product was more than we could ask for! Our guests continue to talk about how beautiful the flowers were!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Erika · Married on 05/10/2014

I loved everything, our wedding turned out fabulous and working with Maria was so easy! Thank you

Sent on 05/20/2014