Pearls In The Pines Reviews

Pearls In The Pines 3
Pearls In The Pines 4
Pearls In The Pines 5

Dakota · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing and beautiful venue!

This venue was perfect for my wedding!! It is absolutely beautiful ❤️❤️ The owner, Patty, is amazing as well. She is very accommodating to your wants and extremely helpful with whatever you need. I told her the exact decorations I wanted for my ceremony and reception, and when I arrived the day before the wedding to decorate, the entire ceremony area was completely done. It was so nice of her to have it all done for me!! Made it extremely less stressful. Highly recommend the all inclusive packages she offers. Just simply amazing ❤️ My wedding was absolutely perfect!!

Pearls In The Pines 6
    Pearls In The Pines 7
    Pearls In The Pines 8
    Pearls In The Pines 9
    Sent on 01/21/2019

Pearls In The Pines's reply:

Thank you very much Dakota, for giving me the opportunity to do what I love most. I wish you and Taylor many years of happiness ya'll make a beautiful couple! Good luck with your new career I know you will take care of lots people with your caring heart.
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 01/12/2019

Best day of our lives

This venue was perfect for me and my husband, for our little country wedding it was the most amazing thing that I could have ever imagined!! Mrs. patty was always so helpful and really values and cares about your big day as if it was her own!! Also we had an amazing coordinator Miss Christy is great!!

Pearls In The Pines 10
    Pearls In The Pines 15
    Pearls In The Pines 16
    Sent on 02/18/2019

Pearls In The Pines's reply:

Thank you Paige we enjoyed ya'll allot, your right it was a beautiful country wedding. We wish ya'll the best, love the pics their great!!

Audrey · Married on 03/16/2018

This was the perfect place for the wedding we envisioned. The day turned out to be picture perfect all with Patty' s help. Mixing my elegant chic side an my husband's rustic side. Her decorations were absolutely gorgeous. And her eye for design and floral arrangements is unbelievable. Pearls In the Pines inside and out Is absolutely Phenomenal.

Pearls In The Pines 17
    Pearls In The Pines 18
    Pearls In The Pines 19
    Pearls In The Pines 20
    Pearls In The Pines 21
    Pearls In The Pines 22
    Sent on 03/21/2018

Pearls In The Pines's reply:

Thank you so much Audrey, I enjoyed so much helping with yours and Zach's big day. It was such a beautiful day & the pleasure was all mine and I wish you both the very best.

Danielle · Married on 03/03/2018

Pearls in the Pines was the most perfect place for my wedding!! The decorations were are GORGEOUS, the outside pond was a perfect backdrop for the nuptuals. Ms Patty was really easy to work with, and you get alot of bang for your buck! Would HIGHLY recommend using this Venue!

Sent on 03/13/2018

maggie · Married on 09/08/2017

Amazing venue. Not too big, so we were able to have an intimate wedding with close family and friends. Very affordable. Patty is amazing to work with. She is so sweet and accommodating and will do anything she can to help make your day more amazing than you could dream of.

Sent on 09/22/2017

Tuesday · Married on 06/04/2017

They were very attentive & professional. Very well priced for a beautiful venue and location. There was linens, plate settings, center pieces, and decorations available so it was way less stress for me. There's also a small rv park and a small cabin available for bride & groom. She gave several references for anything I didn't know anything about (catering, decor, officiant, etc.). I highly recommend this place! I was very pleased.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 02/11/2017

Mrs. Patty is so helpful! The venue is absolutely gorgeous! Highly reccomend for anyone looking for a rustic theme. We made ours a rustic and fancy mix and it looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Kayla · Married on 10/22/2016

This was a very pretty venue and I loved every second of my wedding day! Patty makes the process very easy and is with you every step of the way!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 10/14/2016

This place is everything I was looking for- a gorgeous little rustic venue at an affordable price and so much more! Patty is wonderful to work with and so helpful with many years experience in wedding coordinating. Her venue comes with nearly everything you need for your wedding day. She has linens, centerpieces, and all the rustic touches a venue needs so there's little decorating required. She offers all this and still has an affordable rate, so it's great for brides on a budget like I was! Patty did so much the day of my wedding that helped me tremendously! She had my ceremony site already set up, and as soon as the flowers arrived, she offered to work on my centerpieces for me while my girls and I got ready. She worked with the DJ and made suggestions to me regarding my reception timeline and helped keep things running smoothly all night. I couldn't have asked for a better venue when I chose this place. I highly recommend Pearls in the Pines to any bride on the hunt for a venue!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Melissa Shaver · Married on 12/16/1997

Wedding event

Our wedding day was absolutely amazing! We only had 4 months to plan our wedding and Patty was so helpful and professional. We didn’t have a clear idea of how we wanted to decorate or schedule the day but Patty was so patient and went out of her way to make sure we had everything we needed. She also recommened us some great venders (DJ, cake baker, etc.) which we decided to use! Patty went above and beyond for our special day and was so eager to help achieve our vision. Also, the coordinator Christi, was the best! So helpful, kind, and great at facilitating the details behind the scenes. She kept checking in on everyone to make sure everything was running smoothly.
    I would 10/10 recommend this venue!

Sent on 02/03/2019

Pearls In The Pines's reply:

Thank You Melissa for your wonderful thoughts they are so appreciated! How strange it was I was just looking back on your beautiful day when I noticed your review, such an amazing time and great group of family and friends. I wish you and Dustin the very best and many years of happiness. Thanks again for letting me do what I love most for you.

Madeline · Married on 06/17/2017

2.0
      3.0
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

Growing up a girl always dreams about the perfect wedding day, plans for months, and spends a lot of money trying to make sure everything will be perfect. All of my vendors went above and beyond to make sure my special day was everything I'd ever wished for. When I found Pearls in the Pines, I was so excited... it was close to home and full of charm.Things took a quick turn the week of my wedding... Patty had a problem with my bartenders, I ended up purchasing my own host liquor liability insurance... and Patty was still following guest around asking them to pour out beer, this was only the begging of our problems. Patty was extremely difficulty to work with, I had my own decorator and Patty had her own decor already up, her decor didn't match my theme.. my bridesmaids asked her if we could take it down and she said," no, that is too much work.. it's staying up" If I'm paying that much to rent a place out, I shouldn't have to use her decor if I didn't like it. I had guest coming up to me all night long continuously complaining about things she had said or done, I was having to go find my coordinator about once every 30 minutes to ask her to address a different issue with Patty, it was miserable. I had also bought the big venue package, which included table linens, Patty tried getting me to switch my colors because she was afraid I would stain her table cloths..I had guest dancing at the reception, there had been a spill and there was a sticky spot, instead of wiping up the mess with a rag, Patty began mopping the dance floor behind my guest!!To top things off, this is not only a venue but an RV park... There were people showing up to my wedding from her RV park drinking at our bar!! If you are thinking about booking here, make sure you plan on using all of her decor, her preferred vendors, and not having anyone have a good time... we had rented a party bus to take us all home, needless to say the party bus got cancelled. I will gladly back my review up with emails!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Da'Quayla · Married on 05/25/2019

Worst Day Ever!

I’m not the type of person to leave negative reviews, but after this weekend and everything I had to deal with, with the owner of Pearls In The Pines Inc. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this venue. Although this place is beautiful, the owner is very rude and disrespectful. On May 25, 2019 I had my wedding and reception at this venue. Starting early May she was giving me a hard time about the lady who was doing my decorations saying the woman needed to be insured and need to send her insurance information by a certain date, which was not in her contract. This carried on up until 2 days before my wedding. Then the day before the wedding when we showed up for rehearsal she didn’t tell me nor my husband that the plugs that were used for by dj’s during the ceremony were destroyed by “hogs.” We later found out through my uncle who was the DJ that needed to hook up. She didn’t bother to clean out the pond or the spider webs that were all over the building. So on to the day of my wedding, the lady that was supposed to do the decorating was having so many problems with this owner. Every time the decorator and her helpers set out something patty would go right behind and change it. Saying that’s not how I set things up, but I wanted to know why did that matter because we only paid her for the building, not to decorate. She wouldn’t let her set up anything the way I wanted it. Then to end the night my family was helping clean up, because it was in the contract that we were responsible to clean, one person asked for a broom to sweep and she refused to give up the broom. We had to clean to get our deposit back, but she wouldn’t tell us where to get the broom so luckily someone found one after asking her repeatedly and getting no response. She constantly addressed us as “you people.” On top of all of this she called the cops on us to make us leave at 10:30pm when we were supposed to have the building from 9am to 12am. I’d advise everyone to stay away from this venue if you don’t want these problems. If I’m completely honest with you guys I didn’t even want to show up on Saturday. Needless to say it was the worst day of my life.

Pearls In The Pines 23