Peachy Keen Event Rentals and Design Reviews

13 | Mercersburg, PA

13 Reviews for Peachy Keen Event Rentals and Design

• Elizabeth

Edwards · Married on 10/09/2020

Mandy is simply the best

Mandy was day of coordinator of my dreams, days after my wedding I am still hearing all of the behind the scenes things she did to make to my wedding day an absolute dream come true. She not only provided the most beautiful inventory and made my ceremony and reception better than my wildest Pinterest board obsessions, but also made me feel confident, helped my husband and his groomsman pin on their boutonnieres when they were clueless, contacted all my vendors to set up a master schedule that made the day flow with such ease, and even helped all four of my flower girls successfully make it down the aisle. If you are looking for a coordinator, day of coordinator, or wedding rentals, look for further. Mandy and her team truly THE BEST.

Sent on 10/14/2020

Alison Wetzel Blair · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing fairytale

Mandy and Rachel are the best! They made planning my daughter wedding so easy. She turned my daughter venue into a whimsical fairytale. If you want the best around, book these girls! They have so many beautiful rentals and detail Items items to choose from do all the work for you! They are priceless!!

Sent on 09/15/2020
  • Ethan

Ethan · Married on 08/23/2020

Mandy is such a sweetheart!

Mandy and team were nothing short of incredible. Her style and eye for detail were exactly what we needed, as we knew what we wanted for decor, but God help us if we could figure out how to actually describe it. Be sure to follow her Instagram page for a constant stream of updates! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Brianna

Brianna · Married on 03/06/2019

Photographer

Mandy and the Peachy Keen team are amazing! They go above and beyond to accommodate their clients. I've witnessed this first hand while photographing a wedding they managed. They were there every step of the way. Their selection of rentals, place settings and more are beautiful. Mandy is always keeping up with the current trends so her brides/photographers will have the best rentals to choose from.

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • Carle

Carle Novakowski · Married on 10/19/2018

Every Wedding NEEDS Peachy Keen!!

I could not imagine my wedding day without Peachy Keen in it! They made planning and the day of my wedding stress free and fun-just like a wedding should be!! Mandy is absolutely amazing to work with and does an amazing job at making your dreams a reality. Her eye for creating beautiful events is unmatched and no one can do it like her! Peachy Keen is unique in every way-just like you want your wedding to be. Hiring them is a no brainer and it is money well spent, trust me!! From one happy bride to another, reach out and make Peachy Keen part of your wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/30/2019
  • Erin

Erin Swope · Married on 09/15/2018

Recommend 100%

Where to even begin?? Peachy Keen was the best decision I could ever have made for my wedding. From the very first moment I met Mandy I knew I needed to book her. In fact, I didn’t even make it home from our meeting and I had already messaged her asking where to send my deposit. Peachy Keen has the most beautiful inventory that can meet anyone’s taste in decorations... and if there is something she doesn’t have, she will either make sure she gets it or comes up with an idea that’s even better. Not only did Peachy Keen make my wedding the most magical/beautiful wedding I had ever witnessed, but she coordinated THE WHOLE DAY! I can 100% say that I would have been lost without Mandy and her amazing company ,Peachy Keen.

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 07/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Hiring Peachy Keen was hands down the best decision we made for our wedding! Mandy and her team went above and beyond to make sure our day was how we wanted it. From providing gorgeous rentals that we used in every aspect of the wedding to making sure everything ran smoothly behind the scenes, they were on top of it all. I would recommend Peach Keen to every bride! She really took away all the stress I had and made my day everything I wanted!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Christen · Married on 06/02/2018

Our wedding day was so much more beautiful because of our rentals from Peachy Keen! We had our wedding at the barn at DuCar Farm, and we rented draping and chandeliers from Peachy Keen. Mandy was fantastic to work with, very quick with her responses, and patient with my slow responses during a tough couple of busy months! She had everything set up before our rehearsal dinner, and even came that evening to clean the drapings before the wedding day. Everyone was complimenting the chandeliers and draping all night, and it added so much to our reception venue!! So so glad we decided to use Peachy Keen.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Peachy Keen Event Rentals and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say such nice things! It was an absolute joy to help create your wedding vision and I am so happy you loved everything! Thank you for trusting Peachy Keen on one of your biggest days!

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

While I was planning my wedding, Mandy of Peachy Keen was just opening her new business. I thank my lucky stars everyday that she did, because she was an asset to completing my wedding vision. I've known Mandy for a long time through showing cattle and was super excited to rent her gorgeous pieces. She was an absolute dream to work with and has great taste, which perfectly fit my southern charm, vintage theme. It's safe to say she helped turn my dreams into a reality! Thank you for EVERYTHING, Mandy!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Peachy Keen Event Rentals and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Melissa!! It was such an honor to help with your wedding after being friends for so long. Thank you for trusting us, it will forever hold a special place with us!

Laramie · Married on 05/20/2017

Mandy was amazing, in every aspect of helping plan our wedding! Highly highly recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Peachy Keen Event Rentals and Design's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words!! It was such an honor to help you on your wedding day!
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/11/2019

Made my day absolutely beautiful

Mandy and her team are so incredibly amazing! Hiring Peachy Keen for our wedding day was seriously one of the best decisions that we've made. Our venue required a day of coordinator, but even if they didn't I would highly recommend getting one and looking no further than Peachy Keen. Beyond the day of coordination we also worked with them on the unlimited rentals package and it really made our wedding day what it was. They have so many things to choose from that match so many different styles, color palettes etc. Lounges, table details, buffets for your cake or welcome table, architecture pieces, bars---literally the list goes on! Mandy was great at coordinating all of the last minute details in the weeks leading up to our day with our entire vendor team, she was at our rehearsal and with me every step of the way on the day of. ON TOP of that, she was also working with the rest of her team to bring the entire venue to life. Setting up all of our decorations (including mine) and designing the space with pieces that I rented from her. They stayed throughout the entire evening to make sure everything ran smoothly and helped with all of the clean up. Mandy is the sweetest person ever and is so easy to work with. I had a lot of fun getting to know her and her team and they truly were a key part in building a day that I will never forget. They gave me such a beautiful wedding (the guests are still raving about it to my husband and me--no joke) I was at a loss for words when I saw the reception space for the first time. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!! You guys are such an amazing team and what you do is just incredible.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Jessica Simpson · Married on 05/19/2018

Truly wonderful

Mandy and her team were nothing short of amazing. She went above and beyond what I could have asked of her. I used them for day of wedding coordination and rented a few things from their inventory. It's, hopefully, not every day that one has to remake a bride's wedding bouquet. She did amazing and it looked 100 times better than what the florist had created. So Mandy, if you're thinking of expanding Peachy Keen into also doing florals...I'd recommend you for that too! Thank you all again so much for everything. Much love, Jess and Morgan

Sent on 02/20/2019

Blair Bernecker · Married on 09/28/2019

3.0

Best decision

Mandy and her team are wonderful to work with! Although responding isn't always as quick as I felt it should have been, they sure do deliver when needed! The inventory is to die for (literally almost passed out every time she sent me new ideas or I was at the warehouse) and they know how to make it bring the wow factor for your day! They have everything you may need from small candlesticks or vases to the large pieces such as arbors or lounges. They can turn any venue into a dream! I am so happy to have had Mandy's visions and her teams hands to bring my vision to life to make my boring ballroom into a beautiful space. She keeps up with the newest and freshest trends and is always looking for new ideas, making them truly one of a kind for your day. I'd recommend PK to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2019