Peachy Keen Coordination Reviews

30 | Portland, OR

30 Reviews for Peachy Keen Coordination

• Heisen

Heisen House Vineyards · Getting married on 11/08/2020

Stunning attention to detail!

We worked with Cindy on a styled shoot at our venue last year and her attention to detail was stunning! She pulled together a flawless look and feel that not only captured the site perfectly, but also the couple on so many levels. All day we were pinching ourselves at the beauty. And she is so nice, very easy to work with. We highly recommend her and cannot wait to work with her again, soon! Photos of the day here: https://www.applebrides.com/inspiration/electic-mustard-colored-styled-shoot/

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Kaye

Kaye Huynh · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Honestly amazing

If you are looking for a coordinator look no further because Cindy is literally the best! She is most efficient, awesome to work with and overall a very hard worker. My husband and I really appreciated her effective communication and overall detail that she provided prior to and for the big day. I could write more, but this review would go on for days. I can't stress enough about how I literally had no issues on our wedding day because of her! Nothing but positive things to say about Cindy and her company (: (she also has cute corgis)

Sent on 10/10/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Loggins · Married on 08/02/2020

Cindy Makes Dream Weddings a Reality

Cindy was the best money we spent on our wedding! She was worth every penny and made wedding planning almost stress free for me! She was an absolute joy to work with and was with us throughout the entirety of our wedding planning process. She gave us recommendations for many of our vendors and was always an email away. Her organization was so helpful and she made sure every detail was thought of and taken care of. Cindy made my dream wedding a reality and I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Alexia

Alexia · Married on 06/20/2020

Wedding planning goddess!

I don’t even know where to start except by saying there is no way my wedding could have gone so perfectly without Cindy. Even though I am in the industry and had a better idea of what I wanted and how the day would go, I still turned out to be incredibly anxious and easily overwhelmed during the entire planning process leading all the way up to the day of. And you guys, Cindy was my rock, my cheerleader, & my often needed kick in the ass every step of the way. That is my favorite part of her service. You can not pay enough, in my opinion, for someone who goes so above and beyond to make your special day special without the stress. Every issue that arose, even the ones I thought were disastrous, she had a quick solution for. If there were any problems on my wedding day (which was entirely outdoors, chilly and misty so I’m sure there were a few) I had no idea they existed. Cindy is a planning goddess and after my experience I’m happy to also call her a friend.

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Glou02

glou02@yahoo.com · Married on 09/28/2019

Attentive and amazing!

I was recommend to Cindy at Peachy Keen Coordination by our caterer, and I could not be more happy with her services! We are from Minnesota and got married in Oregon, so I needed someone local to help and she ended up being the perfect person! She met with us in advance for a few meetings and was available for text, phone calls, and FaceTime calls as I needed her. The day of the wedding I had absolutely nothing to be worried about as I knew she had everything in her very capable hands. After relaxing all day and taking pictures we showed up to the venue and I literally cried tears of joy as she had made it look exactly as I had planned. She was available the whole day to help with bandages, getting wine out of my dress, and saving extra donuts for our nieces to take home. She literally brought me a plate of appetizers and put my jacket on me while I was talking to people so I could enjoy every minute with our guests. I could not have asked for anything that she was not able to make happen. If you want someone whom really cares and really wants it to be your best day, then Cindy at Peachy Keen Coordination is your girl!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Lindsay · Married on 09/07/2019

Wonderful!

Peachy Keen was wonderful to work with from start to finish! From the first chat on the phone I knew they were perfect! Cindy could not have been more lovely to work with. Peachy Keen is extremely organized and detail oriented. The communication was amazing and they would get back to you so quickly with any question or concern. Cindy was the perfect addition to our wedding, it ran so smoothly with her as our coordinator. It was truly the perfect day. For day-of coordination, her packages are well priced and she is amazing. We couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Alix

Alix Loosle · Married on 09/06/2019

Assertive + Kind + Quick-thinker

I worked with Cindy on a wedding last summer, and was blown away! I am a wedding photographer, and am always so impressed when I work with a planner who is both assertive and kind. Cindy is a sweetheart, but also knows how to get the job done. She really allowed me to be a part of the team! The wedding we worked together was held on a SUPER rainy day, and the ceremony took place outside! It was so great to see how she handled a super stressful situation with poise and ease. Highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 03/26/2020
  • I

Isaiah Pack · Married on 08/03/2019

Cindy Is Amazing!!

My wife and I had Cindy do a "Day Of" package for our recent wedding and it was totally worth every penny. We were able to tell Cindy what we were hoping for and she took care of the rest! She contacted every one of our vendors and made sure that everything was taken care of so that we could focus on other parts of the wedding. The day of was so perfect, we were able to sit back and relax while Cindy handled everything.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Robbins · Married on 07/20/2019

Phenomenal

Cindy made my day magical, everything I told her what I envisioned she created so beautifully. Everyone says my wedding was their dream wedding. Because of cindy I felt like a princess. If I ever do a party or help with a wedding cindy will be my go to.

Sent on 07/22/2019

Julia · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful human. Wonderful coordinator.

We hired Cindy to be our day-of-coordinator and we are so glad we did. My husband and I are both strong-willed creatives and Cindy was able to let us live out our vision while catching all the crucial gaps we were missing. We were both impressed with how adaptable Cindy was and let me tell you, we didn’t even know how much we needed her organized brain to help us navigate all of the logistics for our remote, National Park wedding.

Even weeks before our big day Cindy created a detailed timeline for us that not only helped all the planning feel more real, but also reminded us of many small and important details that we would have otherwise skipped over. She contacted and connected all of our vendors (from different States) so we never once had to worry about any of that, it was a huge relief. On our wedding day everything seemed to just happen behind the scenes (the cake, the dancefloor, the table setting, the DJ set-up…the list goes on). We had previously discussed with Cindy that one of our main worries was that the whole day would just go by too quickly. Not having to think about navigating vendors and guests really helped us enjoy the day and kept us from missing special moments. If anything went wrong that day (I’m sure it did), we didn’t know about it. It was perfect.

Thank you Cindy and Kyle for making the trip out to the Olympics, rallying an international group of guests and helping us make our day so special.

Much love,
    Julia + Elliot

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Cecilia

Cecilia Surani Capobianco · Married on 06/22/2019

As a perfectionist this day was more than perfect

There are no words to describe just how special Cindy made our day. From the first meeting to the day-of, she was such a pleasure to work with. She provided us with so many unique and insightful ideas to make our day even more meaningful. We hired her for day-of but what she did for us both on the day and throughout the entire planning was worth much more. I will definitely be hiring her for another event of mine. She makes you feel as though you are her only focus. On the day, we were so nervous and she made us feel comfortable and relaxed. I did not want the day to end because everything was blissful. If you are searching for someone who is a professional but at the same time a friend who gives good advice, Cindy is the right match. She helped with creating a moment for us that we will forever cherish. XOXO Team Cindy

Sent on 06/30/2019

Cerissa · Married on 09/22/2018

We cannot say enough about Cindy and her husband, Kyle.
    With over 250 + guests, and 9 groomsmen/bridesmaids, I do not know how I would have ever managed this heard of wild cats myself!
    She even attended two \(2) rehearsals for us, one with a few at the venue, but a second private one at our home, since only one of of the groomsmen could make the official one Thursday night, due to all of them living out of state.
    However, this photo, really makes my heart soar about this lady! She was so excited for me, (for us), and for our day, as I walked down aisle. Still wish I had a camera to capture Kyle’s smile and excitement as I left the building.
    Now I say 9 groomsmen, and yes, that’s a lot, but they are all over 6 ft and are ROWDY boys.
    Thank you Cindy, Jason and I cannot thank you enough for helping our day be so perfect and so memorable.
    You better hire her, or you’ll truly be missing out!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Kristine

Kristine Zebede · Married on 09/08/2018

Best choice i made as a bride

We utilized Cindy as a day of coordinator, and it was seriously the best decision we made for our wedding/wedding day. Although she was our 'day of,' she was there for us through our entire planning process! Any questions, concerns or a quick opinion, I could reach out to Cindy and she was always there for us. Her professionalism, genuinity, kindness and expertise is unmatched. We still to this day, 3 months after the wedding, are getting compliments about how smoothly our day went and how wonderful our coordinator was! My husband and I were able to wake up on our wedding day and truly enjoy each part of it, because we knew Cindy had our backs. All of our vendors were excellent, which calls for another review, but Cindy brings a backbone to the day that secures each detail and makes sure your day is nothing less than what you wanted. Like I said, B E S T decision.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 08/17/2018

Best Day Ever!

Cindy was fantastic and instrumental in making best day ever come together. We hired her for our day-of-coordinator, but she was so much more! She is highly organized, easy to communicate with, and trustworthy. She thought of all the little details that would never have occurred to me. In the months leading up the wedding, we did a few site visits and walked around the venue, which helped me to feel at ease about everything coming up. She was always there to provide feedback and give recommendations. Cindy was a godsend on the day of the wedding, and I can't imagine pulling the day off without her. She arrived early and set up our decor exactly as we imagined along with meeting the vendors as they dropped off things throughout the day. She stood behind the guests at the ceremony, and when we turned to walk up the aisle, she reminded me to hold up my bouquet, setting up one of my favorite shots from our wedding. After the ceremony, she had a glass of Rose waiting for me. She was always there, behind the scenes, making it all happen. My husband and I really got to enjoy ourselves and take in the day. It really was the best day ever, and we can't thank Cindy enough!

Photos by Alexandria Monette Photography

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 08/06/2018

Ok. Firstly I just want to say - if you are thinking about hiring a wedding planner or day of coordinator - HIRE CINDY.
    Cindy is the kind of person who becomes your friend. She’s the super reliable, organized, goes-above-and-beyond friend we all want to have.
    We hired Cindy after we already had basically all of our vendors and had a lot of the big plans taken care of. I really wish we had booked Cindy even sooner because wow is she helpful and brilliant. Cindy did such a great job of keeping us on track with everything - she provided a couple of really helpful organizational documents, plus some great tips and advice for any questions I had. On the day of our wedding Cindy was the person setting things up, checking in with everything and making sure things were perfect. Literally perfect. I’m a bit of a control freak and there is no reason to feel stressed when you have Cindy organizing your day. Cindy did a great job helping my family feel comfortable, keeping things organized....she did all the things!

Long story short. Cindy is an amazingly easy-going, organized, creative, wonderful person and if you’re contemplating hiring her...just do it!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Kayla · Married on 07/21/2018

Miss Cindy was AMAZING! She literally talked to off the ledge so many times, helped me gather my jumbled thoughts made me lists and never let me forget why I was planning a wedding! She always made sure I kissed *my then* Fiance at the end of all the craziness. When it looked like my wedding might be off she was there, might I add at like 7 am on a Sunday, she was there with open arms and healing words. *Everything worked out great*
    The day of wedding, she arrived EARLY. She hopped right in and made sure I was well taken care of, asked if I had been eating and drinking! She was wonderful. When some of my decor needed re-glued back together, I found her sitting on the ground, gluing it back together, didn't even mention it to me! She got along well with all in my wedding party and all parents and in-laws on both sides. Things never go to plan on a wedding and she improvised well with issues we had, things that could not be foreseen. Cindy was simply amazing and I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend her. If you want an amazing wedding planning experience and a perfect day, HIRE CINDY. She is more a friend than a "vendor", she will become a friend for life!!!!!!

I love ya Cindy, thank you so much for my amazingly imperfect perfect day!!!!!!!!!!

Love always,
    Mrs.Sell

P.S. this was my thank you speech to Cindy

"Cindy: Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for making my day the absolute dream I have always imagined. You literally talked to me off the edge and made me plans to follow through. You helped me organize and get my running thoughts in order. Thank you for treating me less like a client and more as a friend, and as we leave this day, know that you are not just my day of coordinator you are now a friend for life."

Sent on 07/31/2018

Janelle · Married on 07/15/2018

10/10 would HIGHLY recommend. Where do I even start with Cindy! Let’s just say, I “interviewed” over 10 wedding coordinators and I cannot explain how thankful I am that I found Cindy! From day 1 she was quick to respond, provided constant communication, provided help with vendors, helped me with colors, gave advice on venues, helped with questions I had on my guest lists, helped with our very large wedding party, helped me incorporate and execute small day of details that meant the world… the list goes on and on! She always gave me her opinion when I asked and help guide me through every little and big decision! She was a mentor, a counselor, and a friend.
    Cindy… Thank you so much for making the process and our wedding day unforgettable. We couldn’t have done it without you!!!
    -Julian & Janelle

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lisa · Married on 07/07/2018

Where do I even begin? Cindy, the owner and planner/stylist of Peach Keen, is the best investment I've made my entire time of planning! Going into the first steps of getting married, I really did not think I needed much of a planner and did not think it was worth the money I had planned on budgeting....WRONG!! Cindy has been EVERYTHING to me during my planning process; from taking the reins on everything logistics, to answering the most random questions regarding style and "Is this weird or nontraditional". Cindy has gone over and beyond to assist me in every way possible! Not to mention shes super quick in communication and she's oh so smart! I take her opinion and life lessons so serious as I am so clueless to most things in the wedding planning process! Cindy is also one of the sweetest humans I've met and I cherish her friendship as well. Shes organized, communicative, unique, honest, and so efficient, I am SO thankful I found her and that she is face behind all the madness that happens before and the day-of my wedding.
    If you are reading this review, STOP LOOKING for another Wedding Planner!! Cindy is the BEST in the business (& has the BEST vendor referrals), you will be so thankful you booked her for your big day!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Meredith · Married on 06/23/2018

Cannot say enough great things about Cindy and her business. She covered all bases, thought through every logistic, caught ever detail (minor and major) and if there was drama at my wedding, I had no idea because she handled it! Not only did I know how great she is, our DJ loved working with her, she referred me to other great vendors that I needed and was thrilled with, and my mom couldn’t say enough nice things. I still hear comments from our wedding party of how she prepared and fantastic she was for the setup for our big day while I was getting my hair done. I am a perfectionist and had a hard time handing over the reins of our wedding, but I’m so glad I did with Cindy. Always in great hands with her!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/09/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/02/2018

Where do I even start?! Cindy was the most amazing coordinator I could have ever asked for. From our first meet up I knew she was the one for me on my big day. She is well connected and helped to find the right vendors within my budget. She gave me honest feedback when I was trying to select what I needed or didn’t need when it came to rentals. Here day of timeline is the best thing to help organize your bridal party, vendors, family etc. It was so helpful for everyone to be informed and not come running to me. I cannot rave about Cindy enough, not only is she an absolute dear friend and someone I see myself staying in touch with, she really cares and takes pride in her work. She is firm and punctual and keep even the rowdiest of groomsmen in check. I am so thankful she was my day of coordinator and I can honestly say it was one of the best days of my life because of how smooth everything went. You will LOVE working with Cindy, she is truly the best!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Aprilynn · Married on 01/13/2018

Cindy with Peachy Keen is INCREDIBLE! She goes above and beyond to make sure your day runs flawlessly, allowing you to focus on the moment and celebrating with your new husband/wife. Cindy is well organized and communicates openly. I am so very thankful for all the support she gave us with planning and organizing.

Sent on 01/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/28/2017

Cindy. Was. INCREDIBLE. Stress is a given at weddings (especially when it is YOUR wedding), and I’m dead serious, the only stress I had all day on the day of my wedding was fear of tripping while walking down the aisle (which I did not! Yay, me.) Cindy’s organizational skills are off the charts, she is there for you when you need her, and she is so efficient at handling anything that comes her way, that I had no idea there were any issues until the day after my wedding. Hire her if you want the best wedding ever.

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 09/23/2017

Incredible Attention to Detail

I cannot imagine what my wedding day would have been like without Cindy. From vendor referrals, to a detailed planning guideline, to interactive Google spreadsheets, to staging your details for up close and personal photography, Cindy does it all, and she does it with grace, good humor, and a truly remarkable attention to detail. On this one day, I was able to shut my brain off, enjoy each moment with friends and family, and feel confident that everything was under control. I would not hesitate to recommend her to any bride; she was, without question, the single best investment I made on my wedding because, through her meticulous organization and planning, she saved my most valuable resource -- my sanity.

Sent on 03/30/2020

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I hired Cindy as our "Month-of Coordinator" for our wedding in September 2017. She was the first vendor we hired after booking our venue, and the most important! Even though we hired her as a 'Month-of Coordinator', I was able to contact her throughout the year I was planning my wedding. She was always available to answer any questions I had, or offer any advice I needed.
    During the month of our wedding, Cindy was in constant contact with us. She became the contact person for everyone involved, and, was in charge of sending out the wedding timeline and floor plan to ensure everyone knew when to be at the venue and where they would be set up. If any issues came up, Cindy was right there to handle them. She was the first person to arrive at our venue, and the last person to leave. She was in charge of set up, and clean up. Cindy has a keen eye for style, and set up the venue so beautifully!
    Having Cindy as our coordinator not only made our wedding day flow so smoothly; but, it also allowed my husband and I to relax, enjoy, and, truly be present for our wedding. The amount of time and care she put into our wedding made us feel like she was a life long friend who was fully invested in our happiness. We can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Brittney · Married on 08/12/2017

If you are looking for help with your wedding, looking no further as Cindy is amazing! My wedding was 8.12.17 and it was absolutely perfect. I had a very relaxed and stress free day (people kept commenting about how calm of a bride I was) and I credit that to Cindy. She listens to your vision and wants it to be your way! She has great suggestions and recommendations for vendors and she really is the sweetest person. She is easy to communicate with her attention to detail cannot be topped! She was worth every penny and I cannot thank her enough! THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/12/2017