PD Wedding Films Reviews

78 | Bolingbrook, IL

78 Reviews for PD Wedding Films

PD Wedding Films 1
PD Wedding Films 2

Frank did an outstanding job filming our wedding. We is a professional in every sense of the word. He could not have been easier to work with. He worked with us to make sure we could fit a video of our ceremony and reception in our budget (which we did not think was possible). He captured everything we wanted to include and he blended in with the crowd so much that we didnt even notice he was there! He was extremely responsive to every request and question we had and we couldnt have been happier with the end product.

Sent on 12/03/2012

Mary · Married on 11/04/2017

PD Wedding Films is a joy to work with! They are extremely professional and go above and beyond to make sure you're happy and get what you want. You also can't beat the price! :)

Sent on 03/14/2017

Angela · Married on 05/23/2014

As a bride who was on a budget, I initially didn't want to get a videographer. I figured photos would be enough, but I am very glad I changed my mind, as you should too! PD Video was recommended by my wedding planner. We live in Florida and had our wedding in Chicago. We were thankful to have met Frank during a visit he had in Florida and felt confident he was going to do a great job. His main goal was to do a one-hour video highlighting the special moments of the wedding, and he did a great job. He had us pick our own music, which was a big plus since we loved the video even more. Our ceremony was outside and the microphones worked well. I highly recommend all couples to hire Frank if you are on a budget, he will not disappoint you. He did a great job capturing many moments from different angles and he did pay attention to the little details that you would forget if they were not recorded. Thank you!

Sent on 11/14/2014