Pavilion Grille Reviews

Pavilion Grille 7
  • Kingnole

Kingnole 001 · Getting married on 07/03/2021

Perfect for any size Bar Mitzvah

Had our son's bar mitzvah at Pavilion Grille last month and couldn't be happier. The venue is both traditional and unique at the same time. Located in the atrium of a 4-story office building, your guests will be very surprised and impressed by the look and feel of the whole place. The food is great, and the wait staff is even better. The managers are very responsive, and prices are actually reasonable. The layout is also very flexible to meet all types of parties, big and small. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Pavilion Grille 8
  • Pia

Pia Clarke · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Customer Service

We’re using the venue October 2020, but we’ve eaten there and I swear the food melts in your mouth. So tasty! The people are super friendly and works with you. Great atmosphere and services

Sent on 05/21/2019
    Pavilion Grille 9
    Pavilion Grille 10
    Pavilion Grille 11
    Pavilion Grille 12

Ashley Garcia · Married on 07/19/2019

Garcia wedding

Everything was amazing! Best venue space and they really add the extra touches to make it amazing!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Nivia Lucero · Married on 05/10/2019

V.P. West Boca High School, Vanguard Band

Can't even begin to tell you how great Liz, Cookie, Glenn, and their entire staff are to work with!
    No matter how small or large your request, they accomodate you immediately to ensure you're happy with every need you have. From choosing foods cooked by their wonderful Chef, to picking out the nice selections for our table covers, runners, and napkins, amazing array of floor lighting, their beautiful and spectacular sail sheets which add a great touch of Elegance, table and seating arrangements, and even bringing in your own flower displays, they are exceedingly Helpful.
    This was our 2nd time being hosted by Pavilion Grille and I look forward to the 3rd!
    Nivia Lucero

Sent on 05/12/2019

Christina Perez-Noel · Married on 02/02/2019

The Pavilion -- A great choice for your venue!

We had our son and daughter in law's wedding reception at the Pavilion in February 2019. We had a great experience with Liz, Cookie, Glenn and their new Chef! The food was amazing! The staff was very easy to work with, they had great ideas as well as worked with us on ideas that we had. We had so many compliments about the Venue, location and the multiple food stations/selections that were offered in the package that our kids chose for their food. We truly had a wonderful reception as well as it was a pleasure to have worked with Liz and the staff at the Pavilion and I highly recommend this unique and lovely venue for your event! -Rick Noel

Sent on 02/28/2019

Carissa Austin · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing experience...amazing food!

It’s been a couple weeks since my husband and I celebrated our marriage with family and friends and people are still commenting on how amazing the food was!! The staff was so helpful and friendly and made the entire experience stress free and for a bride it’s exactly what we need on the big day! They always checked in with us throughout the night to make sure everything we had planned went right on time! I recommend this place over and over again!!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Diane Fried · Married on 10/28/2018

Pick wedding 10/28/18

Pavilion Grille

Our wedding was October 28, and it was amazing. Liz and Glenn were helpful, supportive and full of ideas. The venue itself was perfect as my husband and I were looking for a place a bit different than the norm. We had the ceremony and reception there for 80 people. Perfect size and space. The food choices were large, and the choices we made for our party were delicious. From brisket to beef and broccoli. Everyone raved. Liz recommended a DJ. And event planner. Russ , Russ Ginsberg DJ/MC/HOST was awesome. My dad passed away 2 weeks before and we asked him To make an announcement about no condolences, and he did. He played great music that we chose with him and my husband and I danced all day. I recommend the pavilion grille to all couples.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Gary · Married on 10/07/2018

Attended a Wedding on October 7, 2018. It was beautiful. The venue in the lobby of the building was open and spacious. With all the décor it felt like we were in some modern ballroom. The public bathrooms were convenient to the party area and they were very clean. I would not hesitate to recommend this facility to anyone looking to book a big party.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Domenic · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding reception could not have gone any better. The food was tremendous. Guests couldn't compliment us enough on the food! We had no leftovers! Planning was easy thanks to Liz and Glenn. They were helpful in every step of the process. My wife and I were new to Florida and had to plan our wedding in just 9 months. Pavilion Grille made the planning process easy and went above and beyond when it was time for the big day! The staff was professional, reliable and happy to serve. Look no further for a venue for your wedding reception. I would highly recommend Pavilion Grille every time.

Sent on 09/27/2018

Bruce · Married on 07/15/2018

WOW WOW WOW! Where do I begin? I am the father of the bride! Due to the bride's extremely busy schedule, I handled most of the planning of course with my daughter's final review. On the first visit to the Venue, we were greeted by Liz and Meghan. Let me say that they are warm, caring and not the least bit pushy. Of course, they want your business, but I cannot name one statement they made or one item they promised that was not delivered. In fact, most of what was delivered was bigger and better than expected.
    Let's talk about the venue itself. When visiting the Pavilion Grille, you will notice a very different, corporate type of look. BUT on the night of your event it is transformed into a spectacular venue with soaring ceilings, awesome lights and a feeling of grandeur. I had at least a dozen guests tell me that they never saw a venue as open, and spectacular as this.
    OK, Food! Incredible! More than your guests will eat! Tremendous variety of high quality and delicious foods. We had the "STATIONS" and let me say "NO ONE WENT HOME HUNGRY!" The desserts were to die for. Pies, cakes, shooters, ice cream and pastries to name a few. I think I left out the hand passed hors d'oeuvres and platters that were served during cocktail hour. Delicious and plentiful. All that food served by terrific wait staff and station chefs.
    If I sound a little excited, I am. I was working on a fixed budget as I am partially retired. I thought I would have to go to one of those Wedding mills to stay within budget. The Pavilion Grille is a private venue with an extremely competitive price point.
    My daughter and son-in law were blown away at what I was able to provide for them. I am very proud and thankful to the Pavilion Grille.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Debbie · event on 12/17/2017

We had our holiday staff party at the Pavillion Grille. The venue is beautiful and the staff was awesome. The food was delicious!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lindsey · event on 12/15/2017

Everything was decorated and set up beautifully! The staff was amazing and accommodating! Everyone enjoyed the event very much!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Lisa · event on 12/02/2017

Pavilion Grille was an amazing place to have our bar mitzvah party. Everyone is still talking about the delicious food and the unique setting. Liz and Glenn were a pleasure to work with every step of the way!

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Pavilion Grille 13
    Pavilion Grille 14

Sabrina · event on 11/18/2017

I had my daughter Sweet 16 here. My experience with Meghan was AMAZING. She was extremely helpful and was always available to answer my questions. She even gave me her personal cell number.
    However, the general Manager i was so not please with him. He was not a welcoming person nor was he easy going. He was extremely negative and barely smile and shut down all ideas i had. Comes to find out i was able to use my ideas (don't know what that was all about) Even the vendors i hired said he was not pleasant.
    Overall very please with Meghan and the staff. I would only change the Manager

Sent on 12/24/2017

Jay · event on 10/29/2017

Liz and her staff always go out of their way to make our events fun and successful. She allows us to have a special happy hour on Sundays with free admission, drink specials, and discounted appetizers. The Halloween Party this past Sunday was great. They always have excellent bands and entertainers and the dance floor has plenty of room.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amy · Married on 05/28/2017

Modern venue very open with lighting system included in venue rental. Liz, Megan and Glenn were very helpful, and they went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We had the sushi boat and passed appetizers which were great. The prime rib and cedar plank salmon were phenomenal, and the wait staff was on point.

Sent on 05/30/2017

laurie · Married on 04/22/2017

Liz and her team made the entire affair stress free. Email ALWAYS returned timely, expert advice from start to finish. The venue is gorgeous, food is top notch, displays are classy & staff is superb. Oh, and it photographs exquisitely! What else could you need? Book here and you will be glad you did!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Belinda · Married on 01/28/2017

Great venue. Preferred vendor list was wonderful. Very happy with how the wedding and reception turned out.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Gail L · event on 01/12/2017

This was the second, of what we hope will be many, professional luncheon/seminars at the Pavilion Grille. After the first event, which was splendid, the Pavilion Staff made several positive changes to make the second event even better. First and foremost, the award winning Chef Mark put together a colorful and delicious buffet. The server was a multi-tasker who took care of all the details quietly and efficiently. How do you please 40 business people at the same event? Host it at the Pavilion Grille! They made our executive team look good by pleasing our members and guests.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Liz · Married on 12/15/2016

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!! The owner Liz is so accommodating for any request!!!
    ALSO, the crabcakes are amazing!!! And, she only hires top notch servers Cappa and Nico are amazing

Sent on 12/30/2016

Beth · Married on 12/03/2016

We had our son's bar mitzvah at the Pavilion Grille yesterday. It was amazing. The level of professionalism provided by Liz and her team was terrific. The Chef was extremely flexible. The place was perfect. We could not be happier.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Marci · event on 11/15/2016

Liz, Glenn and their staff at Pavilion Grille were wonderful. They provided a beautiful venue with an outstanding selection of foods that guests were able to partake for our installation dinner. The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was the perfect venue for hosting such a memorable occasion. Liz is an amazing planner that guides her clients through the planning process with ease. The location is unexpected and truly a hidden gem in the heart of Boca Raton.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Lori · Married on 11/06/2016

Photos don't do it justice! May go see and you'll love it! Great staff, super responsive, bent over backwards to give my nephew and his new wife an awesome day!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Susan · Married on 08/04/2016

Meghan, Liz and Glenn were amazing! From beginning to and this was an absolute breeze of a wedding. My husband and I got married there on August 4, 2016. It was simply beautiful and amazing. We had a duet plate for dinner and I am still to this day we hear how good the food was the appetizers were delicious. Basically everybody cannot stop talking about how WOW the room is. If you are looking for your non-typical wedding venue with great food, good service and reasonable prices this is it. Liz helped me pick out our foods and changed anything I needed last minute and I was absolutely perfect. Glenn had help me add a table the day of the wedding because of a last-minute change of plans. I used the bridal room that is the only downfall it's a little small. If you have lots of bridesmaids you could do what we did and they let us take over their whole office and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the day Meghan was there while I was getting ready helping me with everything I needed.

We used their recommended DJ and flower/decoration person which both were amazing our DJ was Russ Ginsberg and our flower person was Lucy Celebration I would recommend them both. Our officiant was David Luster he was amazing. Our photographer was from Jackie and Addie photography and her name is Jill she is amazing.

Overall you will AMAZED if you get married here.

Sent on 09/07/2016