52 Reviews for Pavilion Grille

Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
Parking (1)
31 Pavilion Grille Reviews

Modern venue very open with lighting system included in venue rental. Liz, Megan and Glenn were very helpful, and they went above and beyond to exceed our expectations. We had the sushi boat and passed appetizers which were great. The prime rib and cedar plank salmon were phenomenal, and the wait staff was on point.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great venue. Preferred vendor list was wonderful. Very happy with how the wedding and reception turned out.

Profile Picture Belinda, 1/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

THIS PLACE IS AMAZING!!!! The owner Liz is so accommodating for any request!!!
ALSO, the crabcakes are amazing!!! And, she only hires top notch servers Cappa and Nico are amazing

Profile Picture Liz, 12/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Catering, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)

We had our son's bar mitzvah at the Pavilion Grille yesterday. It was amazing. The level of professionalism provided by Liz and her team was terrific. The Chef was extremely flexible. The place was perfect. We could not be happier.

Profile Picture Beth, 12/3/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Photos don't do it justice! May go see and you'll love it! Great staff, super responsive, bent over backwards to give my nephew and his new wife an awesome day!

Profile Picture Lori, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Meghan, Liz and Glenn were amazing! From beginning to and this was an absolute breeze of a wedding. My husband and I got married there on August 4, 2016. It was simply beautiful and amazing. We had a duet plate for dinner and I am still to this day we hear how good the food was the appetizers were delicious. Basically everybody cannot stop talking about how WOW the room is. If you are looking for your non-typical wedding venue with great food, good service and reasonable prices this is it. Liz helped me pick out our foods and changed anything I needed last minute and I was absolutely perfect. Glenn had help me add a table the day of the wedding because of a last-minute change of plans. I used the bridal room that is the only downfall it's a little small. If you have lots of bridesmaids you could do what we did and they let us take over their whole office and it was absolutely perfect. Throughout the day Meghan was there while I was getting ready helping me with everything I needed.

We used their recommended DJ and flower/decoration person which both were amazing our DJ was Russ Ginsberg and our flower person was Lucy Celebration I would recommend them both. Our officiant was David Luster he was amazing. Our photographer was from Jackie and Addie photography and her name is Jill she is amazing.

Overall you will AMAZED if you get married here.

Profile Picture Susan, 8/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Liz, Glen and Meghan were just fantastic. They all work with you every step of the way to make things very easy for you!! I was even texting Glen the day of the wedding while on the way to the reception to make changes and he made it happen. The price was super affordable and for all the services received, I'm still amazed and I couldn't find anything better or even close to what they did for us and how beautiful the place is. They really made it a beautiful experience for us. They all really took the time to help and make the day perfect for us. The food was fantastic. People are coming up to us everyday saying it was the best wedding they have been to and the food and venue was amazing. I couldn't thank Liz and Glen more for putting up with us lol! Thank you guys so much for a beautiful experience and a perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Jason, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a dinner reception at Pavilion Grille after a civil ceremony at the courthouse. We had a private room, as we were a small party (20), but we were still close enough to the dance floor to hear the band and get up and dance. The guests all raved that the food was delicious and he venue was beautiful. The staff couldn't have been more helpful from the planning to the serving. We wanted some extras choices on the entrees and they accommodated us. The best part was that the bill for the entire night was way under what we had budgeted. i would recommend Pavilion to anyone who is thinking of holding their event there.

Profile Picture Patti, 3/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Linens, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Chairs, Outside Cake

Rebecca, Liz, and Glenn are an amazing team! They keep in constant contact and know all the right questions to ask and to assist you with. My guests are still raving of the food. We did the buffet and added a slider station. The best price venue in south Florida for all that you receive. A beautiful bridal suite to get ready in. We had a "day of wedding planner" that we didn't end up needing because Rebecca, Glenn, and Liz where completely involved and handled the vendors with ease. Beautiful venue. Professionalism and a knowledgeable team.

Profile Picture Shana , 9/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound

We held my son's reception at Paviliion Grille and loved it. They were very accommodating, willing to work with any requests. The venue itself is very pretty and airy. But the best part was the food. It was AAMAZING, the best food I've ever had at a wedding, and we've been to many, both fancy and simple. As an added bonus, the cost was very reasonable! Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Julie, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Liz Stark is amazing! She is highly accessible, and her staff is extremely attentive to our needs. She put together the perfect menu for our board meeting for budget. The fresh and flavorful Sonoma Salad and Caesar Salad with the option of adding chicken were exactly what we were looking for and presented beautifully. All the other foods and treats were just as delicious, and the room was perfect. Kudos to Liz and Pavilion Grille!

Profile Picture Marci, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

It was made so easy by a professional staff made up of helpful, friendly, kind and always willing to meet our needs group of workers.
The food was beyond words. The decorations were over the top.
Our family and friends still talk about the event today
The music was awesome and had all ages on the dance floor all night long.
The bartenders were always attentive.
We tell everyone this is the one and only place to have an avent.

Profile Picture Hank, 5/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great time and loved our venue for our wedding. The Pavilion Grille was a great spot, had tons of room for dancing, great food, etc. Glenn and Liz's team helped with major details and vendor recommendations. We were so lucky to have them throughout the process. Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 4/30/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Linens, Indoor

We are so happy with our experience at Pavilion Grille! Liz was wonderful to work with and was so patient and accommodating to what we would like on our special day. Glen did an amazing job on the day of our wedding helping to be sure everything went perfectly. The food was outstanding! I had so many of our guests come up to us and share that this was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. The venue itself is so magical. We are very happy with our experience at Pavilion Grille. I would highly recommend having you wedding here.

Profile Picture Kelly, 2/7/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy that I took my time to search for a venue, and I thank God that I found Pavilion Grille! Working with Liz, Hilary, and Glenn was a breeze! They made everything so EASY. I'm so happy that my husband and I chose to go with this venue. From our 1st meeting with Liz, we were sold. They are so accommodating and they really don't want you to have to worry about ANYTHING. The venue is so modern, and it's such a fun and friendly atmosphere! Thank you guys soooo much!

Profile Picture LeReva, 1/18/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My new husband, Bud, and I are in the wedding/event business ourselves (Let's Party! DJs), and we are familiar with hundreds of event halls and facilities in South Florida... When it came to our own wedding, the choice was crystal clear.

We planned our entire celebration in 72 hours! Liz at Pavilion Grille was so accommodating and supportive as both a dear friend and skilled catering & event director. Everything came together seamlessly - it couldn't have been better had we planned for a year!

As always, the food was incredibly delicious - the best event fare in South Florida! We heard nothing but rave remarks from our family and friends. Our wedding officiant and dear friend, Mike, has extensive culinary training, and even he was blown away!

Liz was even able to arrange our first dance on their HUGE, stunning dance floor. In the spotlight, surrounded by twinkling lights, friends, & dinner guests, "Elvis" introduced us, and Bud and I had our magical, movie-worthy moment we are still in awe of.

Liz, Hillary, and Pavilion Grille staff: we cannot thank you enough for making our wedding perfect! And they can do the same for you! Take it from event industry insiders, they will make your day everything you dreamed of and more!

Profile Picture Katrina, 9/13/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Excellent place excellent setup. Professionalism to the max; Liz Rebecca and Glenn along with the waitress and their staff made my dream come true. Liz was very helpful and suggested lucy who was very talented by decorating my wedding with peacock theme. Excellent quality of food all my guest were impressed one of my guest reside in boca and said wow this is a beautiful hiding treasure from the personal touch to the set up and lighting atmosphere was just the perfect site to had my wedding. I would do it again at pavilion grille.

Profile Picture johanna, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

A few months ago we hosted our Engagement Party at The Pavilion Grille. Liz and her staff were absolutely AMAZING! The chef got creative with our menu and came up with a really fun cocktail style menu that our guests loved. The staff was fantastic, atmosphere was perfect and it was everything we hoped for to start this amazing journey. Thank you so much to the staff at The Pavilion Grille. I would recommend this venue to all!

Profile Picture Brittney, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had a wedding at this venue last week and the place did not dissapoint. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Liz and Glenn were fantastic to work with and very responsive to every question or need that we had. We had a wonderful tasting and the food was great! The staff was very attentive as well. If we could do it all over again we would!!!

stephannie and stephen;)

Profile Picture stephannie, 5/26/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our guests raved that our October 6th wedding was "the best wedding" they had ever attended! The Pavilion Grille and its staff were a huge part of that success. Everyone loved the food selection, bar, floor plan, and overall party atmosphere. I would recommend this venue to any couple who is looking for a unique place to celebrate, beyond a low-ceiling banquet room with gaudy, outdated chandeliers! The Pavilion Grille is completely awesome and if I had to choose my reception venue all over again, I would definitely choose it!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/6/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was beautiful and helped bring the serenity of an outdoor paradise to a comfortable indoor environment. All of the staff was very professional and went out of their way to help us maximize our celebration!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/30/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception here in March 2012. Every single person complimented us on the food and bar drinks! We are also being featured on a show called Four Weddings (On TLC. Season 4 - 2012 South Florida location)! The guest brides were MORE than impressed with the fantastic food and enjoyed everything! I would recommend this place to everyone! Fantastic service, food and awesome dance floor under an atrium!

Profile Picture Kelly, 3/18/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I could not of done it without them. They were flexible, helpful, and worked with my budget. They met with on countless occasions, made several changes to my menu, nothing was set in stone. Extremely respectful and supportive. Trust me, they're the ones to have on your side. Just an awesome group of people.

Profile Picture User4328279, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our wedding reception at Pavilion Grille and it was absolutely fabulous. We had about 200 guests and all raved about how beautiful everything looked. Rebecca & Liz were awesome to work with and always there when we had questions. We highly recommend this venue for your wedding.
Mr & Mrs Rivera