Paul's Vegas Photography Reviews

Paul's Vegas Photography 5
Paul's Vegas Photography 6
Paul's Vegas Photography 7

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2015

Paul Lisa and their other photographer made our day unforgetable I will forever be grateful for having them apart of our wedding they made it so very easy,they helped us out in things and situations that we didn't know or needed help with, they made all of us feel very comfortable they were on point with everything they are very professional and certainly know what they are doing.The pictures were amazing and breath taking thank you guys for making our wedding that much more special and less stressful.

Sent on 03/30/2016

Janet · Married on 10/14/2015

Paul & Lisa were recommended by my Wedding Officiant and what an incredible referral. They are so reasonably priced, fun to work with, and they captured moments that were breathtaking. A few of my photos brought me to tears they were so beautiful! Their turn around time to receive my photos was super quick. I HIGHLY recommend Paul's Vegas Photography to anyone - I am over the top happy with the photos they captured of my wedding. Thank you both for an amazing day and a lifetime of memories!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Tammy · Married on 10/10/2015

I hired Paul and Lisa to do my daughter's Engagement pictures for use at their wedding save the date cards. Little did I know that they were so wonderful (PERSONALITY,THOUGHTFULNESS, caring and just flat pout Great!) As soon as we received the first couple of pictures from the session we knew they were going to be the photographers for my daughter's wedding. Lisa coordinated everything! Paul was with the men and groom and he made them feel relaxed and just have a great time. Lisa rook charge when everyone was running around and did not know where to turn. This wedding would have never turned out the way it did if it was not for them. They can handle anything g! Hire this team you will not be disappointed! !!!!! Thank you so much Lisa and Paul

Sent on 10/28/2015

Amy · Married on 10/09/2015

We hired Paul & Lisa for our wedding reception on October 9th at Joe's Stone Crab, Prime Steak and Seafood on The Strip in Las Vegas. Their rate was very reasonable and we had them for roughly 4.5 - 5 hours. From the beginning, they were very responsive, either by phone or email and Lisa reached out to us several times prior to our wedding just to check in and see if we needed help with anything, even if it wasn't related to photography. The same goes following the event, very responsive, treating us like one would friends or family. This meant so much to us having come in from out of town.

Once we arrived at the reception they were waiting for us and began taking lots of pictures. They did an excellent job working the room, they were extremely 'go-with-the-flow' and took plenty of staged and candid pictures. They were absolute professionals and understood the details with background, etc. when taking the pictures.

They worked hard capturing all the important details from our wedding reception, then were such a huge help to coordinate the send off pictures with more (late night) group photos and were exactly what we hoped for in coordinating the final photos we requested with a post-reception trip to the Las Vegas sign.

Their teamwork is seamless and they do a great job at capturing everything! I was pinching myself when Lisa went down on her back as we danced above her out on the dance floor. I couldn't wait to see what was made of that moment and they got everything right. We just recently received the pictures and they didn't withhold anything. We are also glad they gave everything,, which meant a lot to us since we'll be looking back on these forever. It was also very cool and accomodating of them to receive some photos right after the wedding to be able to share on social media. Our guest complimented us on finding such great photographers and we couldn't agree more. We would be happy to share their work and our recommendation with others, anytime.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Adrianna · Married on 10/06/2015

Paul's Vegas Photography was chosen as photographers for our daughter's Las Vegas wedding. They exceeded our expectations. They provided two exceptional photographers. Both were friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and we'll prepared. The event site was a new venue for them. They prepared by meeting with the restaurant manager and reviewing the site a day prior to the wedding.
    The photographers had excellent timing. They covered all the major events. They knew the timing of events and covered them thoroughly. They utilized time between events to complete both candid and posed photographs.
    We couldn't be more pleased with our choice Paul's Vegas Photographers. The quality of their service and the actual photographs were exceptional. We would recommend their services to anyone needing a professional photographer in Las Vegas.

Charles · Married on 10/01/2015

We wanted to select a "real" professional on our wedding day. There are honestly a lot of people in the business, but we had special ideas and needs. When we first met Paul and Lisa, we were not only taken by their professional studio space, where they had tons of equipment, but really liked them as people too. They went the extra mile and even came over to see the space of our wedding prior to the event.

We scheduled an hour studio shoot and then had them shoot for our wedding too. Also, providing a video for our ceremony and to capture another two hours of other footage like out speeches, dance and guests comments.

Life had a strange way of messing with us as Paul went in for a routine medical procedure and almost died. After two emergency operations he still showed up to take unbelievable photo's. He was sick as a dog, but what a trooper! The production level that was done on our final footage was out of this world. We had a Bond theme and it was incredible the way that they weaved the music and some clips into the whole masterpiece. When we got our pictures, there were some where Paul had done some work to enhance and overall we had over 600 pictures to choose from. So worth the money!! I would highly recommend them and use them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Kathy · Married on 09/12/2015

Paul and Lisa were AMAZING!!! They even let us change our scheduled time last minute and picked us up at our hotel. Lisa took really good care of us and even offered to make our dinner reservation for us on our Wedding night. Our pictures turned out great. We've had a million compliments on them, they are PERFECT! I highly recommend these two. They were a lot of FUN and really added to our special day! 5 STARS ++ for sure!!! Thanks again you two! Sorry it too so long for Jeff and I to write our review! We could never forget you!"

krystle · Married on 07/08/2015

So pleased with Paul and Lisa! They are so professional and worth every penny! They were recommended to me by my wedding officiant and loved them both! I was extremely pleased with my photos I have received so far, can't wait to see the rest!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/07/2015

Colleen · Married on 06/19/2015

Sent on 07/13/2015

Paul and Lisa did my brother's graduation pictures and they came out beautiful. I would recommend them to my friends and family anytime.

Sent on 10/28/2015
  • Q

Elizabeth · Married on 04/12/2015

Paul and his wife Lisa were professional and very personable. I loved having them there to capture our ceremony and reception. You spend so much of your time with the photographers, my husband and I both mentioned we were happy to have such a fun and talented couple with us for the day. They stayed an extra hour due to our first-dance getting delayed, and were cool and collected the entire time. We received our pictures quickly and they are wonderful, I have too many I want to print! Highly recommended.

Sent on 05/01/2015

kim · event on 03/19/2015

Amazing work, I booked last minute from another country and what i got from both Lisa and Paul was fantastic. They made the couple of hours we had them so much fun and the results were beyond our expectations.
    They went above and beyond what was required of them. Thank you guys.. Kim and Michael

Sent on 04/01/2015

Maria · Married on 02/14/2015

great team of people very professionsl

Sent on 03/22/2015

Monica · Married on 01/10/2015

A word of advice, Look no further, Worth EVERY Penny, should INVEST IN a GREAT photographer for your memories!!!!!
    Not only will you get the most AMAZING photos you have ever seen of yourself but you get hard working, respectful, passionate professionals too! WELL WORTH IT!!!
    Our initial journey in searching for a photographer, we initially soon realized that the only way we were going to be happy with our pictures was with a photographer who was all encompassing. Someone that was creative, who has a great personality & someone that has Mastered the art of photography. Of the 8 photographers we interviewed in Las Vegas, we decided that Paul's Vegas Photography company would be the one! Paul and Lisa were the BEST!
    We were looking for more of an artistic eye, & found that ONLY at Paul's Vegas Photography. Not only were they able to shoot beautiful traditional poses, but were also able to capture great candid moments with the families. Once you see their work you will be hooked!

Thank you, Paul & Lisa!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Marina · Married on 01/10/2015

Paul and Lisa (they work together) were the photographers at my brother's destination wedding in Las Vegas on January 10,2015. My brother and his fiancé were visiting from Russia and didn't speak much English so I was the one to book the photographer and do most of the communication regarding the photo shoot. Now I realize HOW lucky we got to have Paul and Lisa available on the day we needed them (we booked everything last minute, including the photographer). First, I would like to mention how flexible they were with time on the BIG day. Since we were not sure what time we would be done at the chapel, they told us they would be waiting for us to be done and came to pick us up within 5 minutes after my phone call (conveniently, they offer the transportation to the couple to get to the photoshoot spots). Second, they are very pleasant and easy people to work with. They made the newlyweds feel very comfortable and relaxed during the entire time of the photo shoot despite the fact they didn't speak the same language. Third, and of course, the most important, the pictures came out GREAT! They did some touch ups where were needed (at no extra charge) and provided two versions of resolutions for our convenience. They were also kind enough to send us few pictures the same day so we could share them with the rest of the family who were not present at the wedding. Since none of the parents or other close family members and friends were at the wedding, this was VERY THOUGHTFUL and sweet of them and we highly appreciate it!!!! Few other facts I would like to mention that, in our opinion, make Paul and Lisa's services outstanding. They are very quick with getting the final pictures ready for you. They LISTEN and HEAR you and your photo shoot preferences. And, once again, the combination of their talents and quality equipment they use gives you an outcome in form of GREAT pictures. And the last, but not the least, their services are priced more than reasonably!

Sent on 03/24/2015

Sharelle · Married on 12/13/2014

Paul and Lisa were the absolute best. Three day's before the wedding I called and wanted to change the plan a little. They were very accommodating. On the day of the wedding they were an excellent team to work with. We were running a little late after the weeding ceremony. No problem they made the best of our time before dinner. They took fabulous shots and the pictures I have seen thus far are beautiful. They were able to capture many personal moments as well as traditional shots. Working with them was a breeze. I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of my remaining photos. I wholeheartedly recommend Paul's Vegas Photography. Paul and Lisa can't be beat!

Sent on 12/21/2014
  • I

Isidro · Married on 12/11/2014

"Erika and I were so blessed having Paul and Lisa photograph our wedding! It was as if we had members of our own family there with us sharing our experience. The quality of photos was exceptional! They really helped make our day just that more special. I highly recommend Paul and Lisa to anyone wishing to have their special day photographed. We are so glad we did!

Isidro and Erika Mariot
    Houston, Texas"

Sent on 03/15/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/31/2014

"Paul and Lisa are awesome!! They made everything go smoothly and we didn't have to worry about anything! They were prepared and flexible! Everyone in our wedding party said they loved them!! Our photos are awesome!! We really couldn't have asked for better photographers and just people in general to work with!! We had a blast!"

Sent on 03/15/2015

If we were to choose a photographer for a wedding or any other event in the region of Las Vegas, we would definitely contact Paul and Lisa again. We can recommend them unconditionally. They are friendly, experienced, professional, funny, helpful, generous, and attentive. Our wedding pictures came out great and that is exactly what we wished for our once-in-a-lifetime wedding day! Thank you very much!

Sent on 10/31/2014

Paul and Lisa were the ultimate tag team! They did all the thinking for us and captured amazing moments in our wedding. We had a very unconventional wedding with a difficult setting and strict times, but they delivered and with such an awesome attitude. They are funny, witty, and will be there for you every step of the way. I highly recommend their services! We're so grateful for all their accommodations!!

Sent on 08/30/2014

I cannot say enough about how much of a blessing it was to work with Paul. Paul did my wedding photos and blew my husband and I as well as our family members out of the water with his wonderful work.
    Not only was Paul kind and very flexible, but he was on time, professional, and creative. He made our pictures come out so beautiful and asked us to do things that we would never have thought of.
    Additionally, my family and friends, along with all of my other vendors, loved Paul and his work. Everyone complimented how easy he was to work with and get along with. His price is very competitive and he has super fast turn-around when getting your photos back to you.
    Paul is an AMAZING photographer, truly blessed. His work is phenomenal and you will not be dissatisfied if you choose him.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Jann · event on 03/13/2015

Paul and Lisa took pictures for us at the Aria Hotel in a couple of the different bars/restaurants in the hotel for a 50th birthday party for one of my clients. They were timely and very professional and the pictures turned out great. They captured very precious memories. I would recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 03/22/2015
  • F

Emily · Married on 06/13/2015

1.0

I would never recommend Paul's Vegas Photography to anyone that wants to remember the precious moments of your wedding day that you can never get back. They made promises they didn't keep. They promised to capture my entire wedding ceremony and reception and knew how important that was to our family and decided upon themselves what was important on our wedding day and did not provide us with all of our footage or ask us to take part in the moments we wanted on there. They didn't even capture the song of my father and I walking down the isle or comments from our guests as promised. We opted out of video guestbook at our wedding because they promised they would do that for us. We have nothing but a 7 minute video of moments they thought were important and poor quality photos. They try to offer you good prices to lure you in. If you want to capture every moment you expect to have on your wedding day do not go with this company. Very unprofessional and they stole moments away from me I will never get back. Not even my wedding day footage on video. Shame on them.

Sent on 10/20/2014