Paul's Vegas Photography Reviews

47 | Las Vegas, NV

47 Reviews for Paul's Vegas Photography

47 Paul's Vegas Photography Reviews

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

Paul and Lisa were absolutely amazing from start to finish. They were super friendly and easy to work with prior to the big day to make sure everything was set up and ready to go. From the moment our limo pulled up to the time we took off they were professional, friendly, funny, caring and all while having an amazing eye for a phenomenal photo. During the ceremony we didn’t even notice they were there but the pictures captured everything beautifully. For family shots they managed to get all of us looking at the camera, smiling and eyes open (a huge challenge for us, haha). And driving through Red Rock the shots they got were simply breathtaking. We cannot recommend them enough and are so thankful they were there to capture our big day. Thank you Paul and Lisa!!!

Kristi · Married on 07/29/2018

It was amazing to have Paul and Lisa capture our very special day. They are kind, professional, and were very accommodating to make sure our needs were met. Even when we had some major mistakes on our end, they went above and beyond to pull us through. During the whole process, they were very thorough, making sure to get a wide array of beautiful and stunning shots. We are so glad we decided to have this wonderful couple capture our wedding. It was a delight working with them, and we could not be happier with how everything turned out. Thank you both so much!

• Jaleadeanne

Jaleadeanne · Married on 05/12/2018

It's rare to find a photographer who can do both candid and posed shots in the same venue, and with Paul and Lisa, we got TWO of them!
    They were extremely friendly, professional AND helpful, documenting more tears of joy and laughs of fulfillment in their time with us than other photographers ever would or could.
    From multiple pre-wedding check-ins to staying late to make sure we got everything we wanted, our day was captured for eternity the exact way we wanted.
    I know who I'm calling any time I need a photographer, and I know with Lisa and Paul I will never be disappointed.
    Thank You from the bottom of our hearts.

Michelle · Married on 04/27/2018

Unfortunately didn't get a chance to meet Lisa as Paul & their assistant covered my wedding but they were AMAZING! My wedding was running about 30-45 mins late so we were racing the sun but PVP got GORGEOUS photos regardless & were flexible. They were both really nice & professional as well. Would most definitely use them again for future events.

Brian · Married on 04/21/2018

Paul and Lisa are wonderful people. Our wedding went perfectly and everything was beyond our expectations. They would always return calls or emails quickly leading up to the big day and they were extremely porfessional and kind on our wedding day. We really can not say enough great things about them. 100 percent would recommend Paul and Lisa to anyone.

Paul's Vegas Photography 4

Leesa · Married on 01/13/2018

Paul and Lisa were amazing! They work so well together and I cannot wait to see how my photos turn out!

Annarosa · Married on 11/11/2017

Very professional! Loved working with Paul & Lisa! They had great ideas & the photos turned out beautiful. Got our wedding photos in less than a week!

Nikki · Married on 10/15/2017

Paul and Lisa are absolutely the best. They even got our pictures to us before the expedited time frame they gave us! I highly recommend them! We had so many compliments about our photographers! They were perfect!

Joe · Married on 10/02/2017

Our experience was amazing. Lisa and Paul make such a great team and made our wedding day go so smoothly. We highly recommend Lisa and Paul - Thank you both for your fantastic work!!!

Brian · Married on 09/05/2017

Having Paul and Lisa shoot our wedding was a great experience! Both of us were very pleased with the entire process from booking our wedding, to getting info regarding location options. They even scheduled a Minister(Janet) who made our wedding so memorable. Working with Paul and Lisa during the wedding shoot was very easy and they both made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. The quality of the finished photos exceeded our expectations. We are both so glad with the decision to go with Paul's Vegas Photography for our wedding and would highly recommend them.

Paul's Vegas Photography 5
    Paul's Vegas Photography 6
    Paul's Vegas Photography 7
    Paul's Vegas Photography 8
    Paul's Vegas Photography 9
    Paul's Vegas Photography 10

Shawn · Married on 08/17/2017

Paul and Lisa are UNBELIEVABLE!!! My wife and I eloped to Vegas (Pahrump Valley Winery) and Paul and Lisa handled most of the details for us. The two of them make a great partnership and removed all the stress from our planning. The photos they took are fabulous and casual style fit our needs perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about the entire experience. If there was a way I could give more stars I would absolutely do that.

Cameron · Married on 08/15/2017

Paul and Lisa were extremely punctual, professional and helpful. They ensured every special moment of our day was captured. Nothing was too much trouble for Paul and Lisa who had a smile the whole day. We asked them to stay a little longer, to capture the sunset, and that was no worries at all. We highly recommend Paul and Lisa. They understand the photos that are important, and ensure they are captured perfectly! We couldn't be more thankful!

Bridget · Married on 04/20/2017

If you are still looking for a photographer, stop!!! Paul and Lisa are absolutely amazing!! They captured my wedding so beautifully! I couldn't have asked for more than what they provided. Received so many awesome pictures very quickly!! Couldn't be any happier :D

rachel · Married on 04/01/2017

Before my wedding, I did a lot of research for wedding photographers and was very occupied in finding a great deal. Paul & Lisa stood out to me because they are a two person team and that positive dynamic was very apparent during our wedding. During the event, they were always just out of view capturing a nice moment from two different perspectives. When I got the photos back, I realized I had a nice picture of every guest in attendance. Lisa was fantastic at tending to my needs (ex: if I had a bouquet in hand that needed to be set down, she'd be there!) I even had a performer during the reception (wrestling magician) and they captured so many funny interactions with my family and friends. Some of my favorite pictures are the ones I least expected! All in all, they had great enthusiasm, awesome attention to detail, and you get amazing results! I'd highly recommend!

Kimberly · Married on 09/25/2016

Ryan did an amazing job, captured sooo many beautiful moments! Lisa was very accommodating sending us our pictures by drop box, when the flash drive got lost in the mail!

Debbie · Married on 09/17/2016

Paul's two photographers did an excellent job on our special day. They really put us at ease and took some amazing photos during and after our wedding ceremony in Symphony Park. We had almost 300 photos emailed to us within 24 hours, and when we returned home 10 days later, a thumb drive was in our mail. If you are looking for a professional photos taken by creative and caring photographers, contact Paul's Vegas Photography.

Nick · Married on 08/20/2016

Simply put, Paul and Lisa were amazing.

We are out-of-towners who were visiting Vegas and decided it would be a really unique place to do engagement photos with all the cool casinos, neon, and Las Vegas extravaganza. We spoke with a couple different photographers, but ultimately felt most comfortable moving forward with Paul and Lisa after we had a chance to talk over the phone.

What a great decision it was!

Paul and Lisa were absolutely fantastic to work with, and the photos they delivered us were spectacular and sent in a very timely manner. They put us in really unique locations with great lighting and used really cool lenses to capture different perspectives. Moreover, they picked us up and drove us to the locations, and were incredibly knowledgeable of the best locations around Vegas and what times to shoot the photos at the locations.

I would 100% recommend using Paul and Lisa for whatever photography needs you have.

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2016

Beautiful pictures and great customer service. They really know how to capture the perfect moments!

Stefanie · Married on 04/09/2016

Paul and Lisa were amazing! We flew in to Las Vegas expecting perfect weather and it was anything but--chilly, windy and raining. However, Paul and Lisa were helpful, positive, fun, professional and they made us forget about the imperfect weather. Their photos turned out even better than we had hoped!! We're so honored that they braved the rain and were such a huge part of our special day. Thanks again!!

Andrea · Married on 02/05/2016

Stop reading reviews and book them! Right now! They are worth every dollar! Their work is OUTSTANDING! I compared every other photographer and they beat them hands down! They exceeded every single expectation I had. I did not know the area and wasn't sure of all the places possible for beautiful pictures, they not only took me to all of the great spots but they have some hidden gems for spots as well! As a team one drives, while the other takes pictures. If you hire a single photographer there is no possible way to get all the good spots in town for pictures. It would take hours and cost a fortune with cab rides. Other companies will give you a flash drive on the stop when you're all finished. Not Paul, he takes the pictures home and does a amazing job with his editing team, so every single picture is PERFECT! Don't try to save yourself a few bucks by getting someone cheaper, I assure you that they can't beat what your getting with Paul and Lisa! Not only are the pictures amazing, but Paul and Lisa are incredible as well! They are caring, professional, on time, and great to be around. Especially if you are a little camera shy. Your pictures are what you'll be saving for years to come and gifts you'll be giving to your loved ones. You will get more pictures from Paul's photographery than any other company. I can not rave enough how happy I am that I found them! You will will be so happy with their work, I promise! Book them now before someone else does! They are the best of the best!!!!!

• Camille

Camille · Married on 12/26/2015

"I hired Paul and Lisa for my wedding and it's the best decision I have made because their work is absolutely spectacular! They exceeded with my expectations in capturing the moments of our special day. They are very easy to work with, very nice and friendly people. I would definitely recommend them to friends who are looking for professional photographers."

Summer · Married on 11/15/2015

Paul & Lisa were amazing! I am so happy they photographed my wedding. They were so helpful and made me feel so relaxed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers and for an awesome price! Thank you Paul & Lisa!!!

Vanessa · Married on 10/24/2015

Paul Lisa and their other photographer made our day unforgetable I will forever be grateful for having them apart of our wedding they made it so very easy,they helped us out in things and situations that we didn't know or needed help with, they made all of us feel very comfortable they were on point with everything they are very professional and certainly know what they are doing.The pictures were amazing and breath taking thank you guys for making our wedding that much more special and less stressful.

Janet · Married on 10/14/2015

Paul & Lisa were recommended by my Wedding Officiant and what an incredible referral. They are so reasonably priced, fun to work with, and they captured moments that were breathtaking. A few of my photos brought me to tears they were so beautiful! Their turn around time to receive my photos was super quick. I HIGHLY recommend Paul's Vegas Photography to anyone - I am over the top happy with the photos they captured of my wedding. Thank you both for an amazing day and a lifetime of memories!