41 Reviews for Paul's Vegas Photography

Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
One Event/Day (1)
39 Paul's Vegas Photography Reviews

Paul and Lisa were amazing! They work so well together and I cannot wait to see how my photos turn out!

Profile Picture Leesa , 1/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional! Loved working with Paul & Lisa! They had great ideas & the photos turned out beautiful. Got our wedding photos in less than a week!

Profile Picture Annarosa , 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul and Lisa are absolutely the best. They even got our pictures to us before the expedited time frame they gave us! I highly recommend them! We had so many compliments about our photographers! They were perfect!

Profile Picture Nikki, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our experience was amazing. Lisa and Paul make such a great team and made our wedding day go so smoothly. We highly recommend Lisa and Paul - Thank you both for your fantastic work!!!

Profile Picture Joe, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Paul and Lisa shoot our wedding was a great experience! Both of us were very pleased with the entire process from booking our wedding, to getting info regarding location options. They even scheduled a Minister(Janet) who made our wedding so memorable. Working with Paul and Lisa during the wedding shoot was very easy and they both made us feel so comfortable during the entire shoot. The quality of the finished photos exceeded our expectations. We are both so glad with the decision to go with Paul's Vegas Photography for our wedding and would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Photography, Videography

Paul and Lisa are UNBELIEVABLE!!! My wife and I eloped to Vegas (Pahrump Valley Winery) and Paul and Lisa handled most of the details for us. The two of them make a great partnership and removed all the stress from our planning. The photos they took are fabulous and casual style fit our needs perfectly. I cannot say enough good things about the entire experience. If there was a way I could give more stars I would absolutely do that.

Profile Picture Shawn, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul and Lisa were extremely punctual, professional and helpful. They ensured every special moment of our day was captured. Nothing was too much trouble for Paul and Lisa who had a smile the whole day. We asked them to stay a little longer, to capture the sunset, and that was no worries at all. We highly recommend Paul and Lisa. They understand the photos that are important, and ensure they are captured perfectly! We couldn't be more thankful!

Profile Picture Cameron , 8/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you are still looking for a photographer, stop!!! Paul and Lisa are absolutely amazing!! They captured my wedding so beautifully! I couldn't have asked for more than what they provided. Received so many awesome pictures very quickly!! Couldn't be any happier :D

Profile Picture Bridget, 4/20/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event/Day

Before my wedding, I did a lot of research for wedding photographers and was very occupied in finding a great deal. Paul & Lisa stood out to me because they are a two person team and that positive dynamic was very apparent during our wedding. During the event, they were always just out of view capturing a nice moment from two different perspectives. When I got the photos back, I realized I had a nice picture of every guest in attendance. Lisa was fantastic at tending to my needs (ex: if I had a bouquet in hand that needed to be set down, she'd be there!) I even had a performer during the reception (wrestling magician) and they captured so many funny interactions with my family and friends. Some of my favorite pictures are the ones I least expected! All in all, they had great enthusiasm, awesome attention to detail, and you get amazing results! I'd highly recommend!

Profile Picture rachel, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Ryan did an amazing job, captured sooo many beautiful moments! Lisa was very accommodating sending us our pictures by drop box, when the flash drive got lost in the mail!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/25/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul's two photographers did an excellent job on our special day. They really put us at ease and took some amazing photos during and after our wedding ceremony in Symphony Park. We had almost 300 photos emailed to us within 24 hours, and when we returned home 10 days later, a thumb drive was in our mail. If you are looking for a professional photos taken by creative and caring photographers, contact Paul's Vegas Photography.

Profile Picture Debbie, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Simply put, Paul and Lisa were amazing.

We are out-of-towners who were visiting Vegas and decided it would be a really unique place to do engagement photos with all the cool casinos, neon, and Las Vegas extravaganza. We spoke with a couple different photographers, but ultimately felt most comfortable moving forward with Paul and Lisa after we had a chance to talk over the phone.

What a great decision it was!

Paul and Lisa were absolutely fantastic to work with, and the photos they delivered us were spectacular and sent in a very timely manner. They put us in really unique locations with great lighting and used really cool lenses to capture different perspectives. Moreover, they picked us up and drove us to the locations, and were incredibly knowledgeable of the best locations around Vegas and what times to shoot the photos at the locations.

I would 100% recommend using Paul and Lisa for whatever photography needs you have.

Profile Picture Nick, 8/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Beautiful pictures and great customer service. They really know how to capture the perfect moments!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/14/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul and Lisa were amazing! We flew in to Las Vegas expecting perfect weather and it was anything but--chilly, windy and raining. However, Paul and Lisa were helpful, positive, fun, professional and they made us forget about the imperfect weather. Their photos turned out even better than we had hoped!! We're so honored that they braved the rain and were such a huge part of our special day. Thanks again!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 4/9/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Stop reading reviews and book them! Right now! They are worth every dollar! Their work is OUTSTANDING! I compared every other photographer and they beat them hands down! They exceeded every single expectation I had. I did not know the area and wasn't sure of all the places possible for beautiful pictures, they not only took me to all of the great spots but they have some hidden gems for spots as well! As a team one drives, while the other takes pictures. If you hire a single photographer there is no possible way to get all the good spots in town for pictures. It would take hours and cost a fortune with cab rides. Other companies will give you a flash drive on the stop when you're all finished. Not Paul, he takes the pictures home and does a amazing job with his editing team, so every single picture is PERFECT! Don't try to save yourself a few bucks by getting someone cheaper, I assure you that they can't beat what your getting with Paul and Lisa! Not only are the pictures amazing, but Paul and Lisa are incredible as well! They are caring, professional, on time, and great to be around. Especially if you are a little camera shy. Your pictures are what you'll be saving for years to come and gifts you'll be giving to your loved ones. You will get more pictures from Paul's photographery than any other company. I can not rave enough how happy I am that I found them! You will will be so happy with their work, I promise! Book them now before someone else does! They are the best of the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 2/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

"I hired Paul and Lisa for my wedding and it's the best decision I have made because their work is absolutely spectacular! They exceeded with my expectations in capturing the moments of our special day. They are very easy to work with, very nice and friendly people. I would definitely recommend them to friends who are looking for professional photographers."

Profile Picture Camille, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Paul & Lisa were amazing! I am so happy they photographed my wedding. They were so helpful and made me feel so relaxed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for great photographers and for an awesome price! Thank you Paul & Lisa!!!

Profile Picture Summer, 11/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul Lisa and their other photographer made our day unforgetable I will forever be grateful for having them apart of our wedding they made it so very easy,they helped us out in things and situations that we didn't know or needed help with, they made all of us feel very comfortable they were on point with everything they are very professional and certainly know what they are doing.The pictures were amazing and breath taking thank you guys for making our wedding that much more special and less stressful.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I hired Paul and Lisa to do my daughter's Engagement pictures for use at their wedding save the date cards. Little did I know that they were so wonderful (PERSONALITY,THOUGHTFULNESS, caring and just flat pout Great!) As soon as we received the first couple of pictures from the session we knew they were going to be the photographers for my daughter's wedding. Lisa coordinated everything! Paul was with the men and groom and he made them feel relaxed and just have a great time. Lisa rook charge when everyone was running around and did not know where to turn. This wedding would have never turned out the way it did if it was not for them. They can handle anything g! Hire this team you will not be disappointed! !!!!! Thank you so much Lisa and Paul

Profile Picture Tammy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Paul & Lisa for our wedding reception on October 9th at Joe's Stone Crab, Prime Steak and Seafood on The Strip in Las Vegas. Their rate was very reasonable and we had them for roughly 4.5 - 5 hours. From the beginning, they were very responsive, either by phone or email and Lisa reached out to us several times prior to our wedding just to check in and see if we needed help with anything, even if it wasn't related to photography. The same goes following the event, very responsive, treating us like one would friends or family. This meant so much to us having come in from out of town.

Once we arrived at the reception they were waiting for us and began taking lots of pictures. They did an excellent job working the room, they were extremely 'go-with-the-flow' and took plenty of staged and candid pictures. They were absolute professionals and understood the details with background, etc. when taking the pictures.

They worked hard capturing all the important details from our wedding reception, then were such a huge help to coordinate the send off pictures with more (late night) group photos and were exactly what we hoped for in coordinating the final photos we requested with a post-reception trip to the Las Vegas sign.

Their teamwork is seamless and they do a great job at capturing everything! I was pinching myself when Lisa went down on her back as we danced above her out on the dance floor. I couldn't wait to see what was made of that moment and they got everything right. We just recently received the pictures and they didn't withhold anything. We are also glad they gave everything,, which meant a lot to us since we'll be looking back on these forever. It was also very cool and accomodating of them to receive some photos right after the wedding to be able to share on social media. Our guest complimented us on finding such great photographers and we couldn't agree more. We would be happy to share their work and our recommendation with others, anytime.

Profile Picture Amy, 10/9/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Paul's Vegas Photography was chosen as photographers for our daughter's Las Vegas wedding. They exceeded our expectations. They provided two exceptional photographers. Both were friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and we'll prepared. The event site was a new venue for them. They prepared by meeting with the restaurant manager and reviewing the site a day prior to the wedding.
The photographers had excellent timing. They covered all the major events. They knew the timing of events and covered them thoroughly. They utilized time between events to complete both candid and posed photographs.
We couldn't be more pleased with our choice Paul's Vegas Photographers. The quality of their service and the actual photographs were exceptional. We would recommend their services to anyone needing a professional photographer in Las Vegas.

Profile Picture Adrianna, 10/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We wanted to select a "real" professional on our wedding day. There are honestly a lot of people in the business, but we had special ideas and needs. When we first met Paul and Lisa, we were not only taken by their professional studio space, where they had tons of equipment, but really liked them as people too. They went the extra mile and even came over to see the space of our wedding prior to the event.

We scheduled an hour studio shoot and then had them shoot for our wedding too. Also, providing a video for our ceremony and to capture another two hours of other footage like out speeches, dance and guests comments.

Life had a strange way of messing with us as Paul went in for a routine medical procedure and almost died. After two emergency operations he still showed up to take unbelievable photo's. He was sick as a dog, but what a trooper! The production level that was done on our final footage was out of this world. We had a Bond theme and it was incredible the way that they weaved the music and some clips into the whole masterpiece. When we got our pictures, there were some where Paul had done some work to enhance and overall we had over 600 pictures to choose from. So worth the money!! I would highly recommend them and use them again in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Charles, 10/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

Paul and Lisa were AMAZING!!! They even let us change our scheduled time last minute and picked us up at our hotel. Lisa took really good care of us and even offered to make our dinner reservation for us on our Wedding night. Our pictures turned out great. We've had a million compliments on them, they are PERFECT! I highly recommend these two. They were a lot of FUN and really added to our special day! 5 STARS ++ for sure!!! Thanks again you two! Sorry it too so long for Jeff and I to write our review! We could never forget you!"

Profile Picture Kathy, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

So pleased with Paul and Lisa! They are so professional and worth every penny! They were recommended to me by my wedding officiant and loved them both! I was extremely pleased with my photos I have received so far, can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture krystle , 7/8/15, 4 Reviews