Paula Varsalona Reviews

Paula Varsalona 2
Paula Varsalona 3

Barbara Bailey · Married on 10/13/2018

Paula Varsalona

The mother of the groom dress I purchased from Paula was a stunner!! Absolutely perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2018
    Paula Varsalona 4
    Paula Varsalona 5

Paula Varsalona's reply:

Just wanted to reach out with thanks and gratitude for your kindness and wish you and yours a Happy Healthy New Year!

Melissa Curanovic’S · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding gown

Paula is amazing and creative I’ve had an amazing experience with her ! She has created a beautiful wedding gown for me I loved everything about it .

Sent on 11/08/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2018

Why sweat and fight your way through racks of clothing and unpleasant dressing rooms with something you love not being ‘quite right’ in the fit when you can go to Paula’s salon and be taken care of in a personal setting, modify fabrics, lengths and conjure up the unique version of YOU... a fabulous experience. I felt like a Godess and the ladies at Paula Varsalona made sure I was treated like one.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Paula Varsalona's reply:

we would love to see some photos of you in your gown!
    email us at: askpaula@paulavarsalona.com

Annemarie · Married on 03/03/2018

I am so pleased that I had Paul Varsalona and her team create the gown I wore for my son's wedding. She truly knows how to create for your figure, and has impeccable styling and workmanship. I not only recommend her, I will absolutely use her again. Her entire team is professional, approachable and truly caring. What a marvelous find!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Stephanie · Married on 11/22/2017

I could never thank Paula and her staff enough.. they made my DREAM dress everything I ever hoped it would be..

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Paula Varsalona 6

andrea · Married on 06/27/2015

I stumbled into Paula Varsalona's shop on a whim, and fell immediately in love with her dresses. I was on a budget, so couldn't afford for the store to make me a new dress (which is their primary business model), but they let me look around at the sample dresses on the rack. I fell in love with one particular dress, but it was a bit more than I wanted to spend. The woman helping me--who is actually a seamstress there--asked what I was hoping to spend, and said, "We can do that!" (they were moving inventory to prepare for the new season). I also needed part of the dress tailored, and she was happy to help me. They were even able to ship the dress to my home in Washington. I LOVE my wedding dress, and am so glad I found them!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Most beautiful wedding gown ever! SO great to work with Paula and her team. Professional, A+ service!!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Paula's team were great! They worked their magic and made the wedding dress fit like a glove. The dress was amazing. I felt perfect on my wedding day thanks to their alterations.

Sent on 10/29/2014
  • U

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2007

3.0

They were very snobby when we first arrived, but we liked that, it added to the appeal. When it became clear that we were serious customers, the designer came out, once again, she was not friendly, but I still felt important. The dress was amazing, expensive, but amazing, and we also bought my headpiece from the vendor. The service was extremely good, they even advised me how I could get my dress across the Atlantic (as hand-luggage on the plane in a garment bag), and they packed it up with a cardboard body inside so it would not crease. The dress was ready well in advance of when I needed it.

Sent on 06/09/2008

Valerie · Married on 03/21/2015

3.8
      3.0

I found a stunning gown at Varsalona Bridal during a sample sale. Her dresses are absolutely gorgeous. It was a choice between 'beautiful' and 'more beautiful'. I was somewhat put off by the cost of the alterations, as it seemed that there were extra charges for things that I thought were included. Also, I came for one of my fittings and another client - a mother of the bride - was still there from an earlier appointment. Although she vacated the fitting room, she continued to command the attention of Paula and her staff. I did not appreciate this encroachment on my appointment and the attention that I needed to get my gown fitted properly. It worked out in the end, thankfully.

Sent on 04/24/2015