Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Reviews

Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 6
Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 7

Ashley · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Amazing engagement shoot!

Just had our engagement shoot with Paul. The photos are everything I dreamt of and more! Paul was very attentive with any email I sent and was very professional. He made me and my fiancé very comfortable during are session. I am so excited to have him shoot our wedding, and cannot wait to see what the photos look like based on our engagement shoot! I definitely recommend Paul he is brilliant ❤️

Sarah · Getting married on 03/02/2019

My fiance and I weren't going to get engagement pictures done, but decided that we should just to be 100% sure of our photographer before our wedding since we are planning a wedding out of state and have had nothing to go by other than other peoples reviews. We are SOO happy that we did end up getting engagement pictures done. Paul was such a pleasure to work with both through the planning process and the day of the shoot. He was on time, professional, and we had a lot of fun taking pictures. The photos came out absolutely beautifully, everyone loves them and now my fiance and I have some gorgeous pictures to admire while we patiently wait for our wedding to get here. I can't wait to have Paul photograph our wedding, I know the pictures will be spectacular!

Megan · event on: 01/09/2018

I booked Paul for my engagement photo shoot and he was the best! He understood what kind of pictures we wanted and did not want. He has a great personality And makes you feel comfortable. I also Have him booked for my wedding in December and could not be happier!

Erin Miller · Married on 12/01/2018

Just amazing

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He made the entire day perfect, fun and full of laughs, Even people who don't like having their picture taken had a blast with Paul! Can't wait to show everyone our pictures!

Stefanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! Throughout our planning process, Paul was always quick to respond to any questions we had and sent along very detailed information. On our wedding day, he was so professional and amazing with time management, as we were ahead of schedule most of the day. This allowed us to take even more pictures than we anticipated! We would highly recommend Paul to anyone, and cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! Thank you so much, Paul!!

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

11.10.2018 Wedding

Paul Saunders Photography is without a doubt highly recommended! When we started searching for a photographer, we wanted someone who was affordable, but within the affordability offered a package that suited us. Our must haves for the package was a photo album, which now a days seems almost impossible to find. Paul’s package not only offered a photo album but additional parent albums, a clear no brainer! Communication with Paul is fantastic! Immediately within contacting him, he gave us a break down of the different packages he offered; it was clear, detailed, and full of options. Once we decided what package we were going with, he put us in touch with Laura Fontaine. She photographed our engagement session, and wedding. Laura is outstanding, and can capture any type of shot you would like. Laura, blended in to the background of our wedding, people did not even notice her! I had guest asking if there was even a photographer at the wedding. I had a giant list of family members who I had to get photos with, she made sure we got the list accomplished and all of my other request during the big day were met! I highly suggest using Paul Saunders Photography, and ask for Laura! Their abilities together capture the quality you are looking for in a photographer while displaying a romantic feel.

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Paul and Michele are great to work with. They were professional and easy to work with every step of the way. Michele is an excellent photographer and did an amazing job capturing our day. We would highly recommend this company for anyone!

Nichole · Married on 11/03/2018

Paul Saunders is AMAZING!

From my first meeting with Paul roughly two years ago to our wedding, he was kind, professional, and all around great! Through a few emails and a phone call a few nights before the wedding, Paul took the time to get to know us in effort to get the best shots possible on our wedding day. Paul shot our wedding on 11/3, and he did such a great job getting in all the shots we wanted and some we didn’t even know we wanted! He is a mastermind and truly an artist! Paul really took the time to get to know everyone in our bridal party and in our family. He was extremely organized and very direct! He definitely knows what he is doing! I cannot wait to see all the beautiful photos he took!

Thank you so so much!!!
    Sincerely,
    Nichole & John

Chihiro Heckman · Married on 11/03/2018

Very efficient

I was worried at first because we did not discuss any details (e.g. timeline of the day of) until the week of the wedding, but they were very efficient and professional. We only did a couple of email correspondences and they organized everything for the day perfectly. You can 100% rely on them and you will not regret. They were also very flexible and accommodating if you have any change of mind on the day of.

Nicole · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding 11/3/18

We hired Paul Saunders photography for our wedding earlier this month. He had sent one of his employees Janisel Rosenthal to photograph our special day. She was amazing! Very creative and extremely nice! Throughout the entire process Paul was always responsive to emails promptly and extremely nice as well. We highly recommend Paul Saunders photography!

Tim Burke · Married on 11/02/2018

Highly Recommend

My wife and I highly recommend Paul. Paul took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos. Paul was excellent, efficient, and discreet. Paul has a great personality that puts you at ease while all the other stresses of a wedding are taking place. Paul also was very helpful when we had a late emergency situation with a DJ in which he helped us find an alternative.

Savannah · Married on 10/31/2018

I am beyond happy with my choice of wedding photographers! Heather and Paul are a great team and produce amazing results. From the beginning, Paul always kept us very well informed. He sends detailed messages that explain everything very well, and he always responds quickly with a very positive and friendly attitude. It was so easy to talk to Paul, and also fun! Heather took the pictures at the wedding, and she was great. She was friendly, flexible, creative, funny, and professional. She made posing for pictures fun, and you can see the joy in everyone's faces. The photos turned out to be beautiful, and Paul's editing makes them perfect! I really could not be happier!

Kendall Rebusmen · Married on 10/28/2018

Great photographer! Easy to work with and awesome at what he does!

Paul is amazing at what he does. He makes sure you feel special and relaxed on your day. He gets the job done and isn’t in your face during the wedding. He takes all of the photos you need and does a great job at it. We used him for both engagement and wedding photos. Would definitely reccomend using him as your photographer!

Joanna · Married on 10/27/2018

The greatest!

Paul Saunders himself took our engagement pictures and they came out great! Felt so at ease with him! Michelle (his assistant) took our wedding pictures and she was SO GREAT despite the craziness of it all. She seemed like she did this in her sleep! Such great people to work with! Can't wait to see our pictures!

Matthew Gaffney · Married on 10/27/2018

Couldn't have been easier!

From the start, Paul was incredibly professional. We really felt that he walked us through the entire process so we would know what to expect. We worked with Katherine on our wedding day and it could not have been easier or more enjoyable.

Marisa Isabella · Married on 10/21/2018

Thanks for an Amazing day!!

My husband and I used Paul Saunders on our Wedding day and we couldn’t be happier. Everyone is still talking about what a great job he did. Every time someone took their phone out to take a picture, he was there to take a professional one. He made every picture fun. I truly believe every future bride and groom needs to know what a fantastic job he did so they can hire him.

• Jayme

Jayme · event on: 10/15/2017

Paul is absolutely amazing! He’s was so easy and so much fun to work with. He’s
    extremely creative when it comes to backdrops and can make any scene work. We booked him for our wedding in October and we can’t wait to work with him again! We would recommend him to any of our friends/family in a heartbeat.

Bethany · event on: 05/01/2018

Paul is super energetic and flexible! He was willing to move our photo time earlier so that we would miss the rain which was a big help. He had creative poses and showed interest in us and our wedding. He is very quick to answering emails and getting photos back to us. He’s super kind and wants to make the couple as comfortable as possible. Also, a huge perk is you get all of your photos back with no watermarks or anything! I definitely reccomend Paul as a photographer :)

• Jayme

Jayme Regan · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Paul is absolutely amazing!! We used him for both our engagement shoot and wedding. He is a pleasure to work with. The perfect combination of professional and fun! He makes sure that you are enjoying every minute of your wedding while snapping fabulous photos. He’s not afraid to get down on the ground and roll around in order to get the best shot possible. We are so happy that we chose Paul to be our photographer! One of the best decisions we made!!!

Katrina · Married on 10/19/2018

Paul is such an amazing photographer! He made our beautiful, special, and stressful day even more special and less stressful! He was so professional but was able to keep everyone laughing! We had a very large wedding party and he was able to keep everyone's attention and on schedule so we were able to enjoy the last half of cocktail hour. He also was great with our family members who had their own ideas about what kind of pictures they wanted. He was able to balance everything beautifully. Many of our guest complimented Paul and told us they couldn't believe he was the only photographer because he was everywhere getting amazing shots all at the same time! Paul is truly passionate about what he does. We are so lucky and grateful to have had him be a part of our big day. Paul is definitely someone I would recommend over and over again to anyone looking for a phenomenal wedding photographer! Thank you Paul!

• Kayla

Kayla Cromie · Married on 10/19/2018

Great to work with

We originally found Paul Saunders while searching The Knot and WeddingWire sites for a wedding photographer. We were on a budget so the biggest draw was his very reasonable pricing. We looked at their work and loved what we saw so we decided to meet with Paul. Paul is very pleasant and great to work with. He is very responsive to e-mails and is on top of things. Our photographer day of was Michele. She was also very nice and great to work with. She was on time, very organized, detail oriented and quick with all the formal pictures we did after the ceremony so we could get into the reception and not keep people waiting too long. We barely knew she was there most of the time which is great for a wedding photographer because you don't want them in your face all the time. It tends to take away from enjoying the day. We are definitely looking forward to seeing our pictures in a few weeks.

• Ciara

Ciara Fleming · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience!!

Paul was so great. He was punctual, funny, and was so good at posing us to capture the best pictures possible. We definitely would recommend him to anyone!!

Beth · Married on 10/12/2018

Paul has been great in helping us out with great advice and made our engagement shoot so much fun!

• Erika

Erika Woodin · Married on 10/07/2018

WOW-factor times 10!!

I worked with Mr. Saunders, and his associate Veronica Chewens for my wedding. Mr. Saunders was very professional in the planning process. He was prompt about answering questions and often called back within an hour when he missed a call from me, even at odd hours. He was very enthusiastic about some of my "unorthodox" ideas for wedding photos and we collaborated in a manner to still create very elegant results by Veronica.
    Veronica was on time the day of the ceremony and got right to work. She was wonderful about getting shots without being blatant. Kind of like a skilled shadow subtly snapping superb shots. I just received my teaser photos and I am thrilled by the result. 10/10 absolutely would recommend Paul and Veronica to anyone needing a wedding or engagement photographer.

Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 8