Paul Saunders Wedding Photography Reviews

Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 5
Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 6
Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 7

Micaela W · Getting married on 05/05/2020

Perfect fit for our party

Paul became a member of our party by the end of the night. I provided him with a our family trees and he was able to call people into shots by name, without assistance. He made everyone feel a part of the process. Not only did get make his way around our party to get every shot, he also provided reassurance and comfort during some extremely stressful moments prior to our reception. These simple comments and compliments went a long way. I felt like he became my wedding planner and coordinator by the end of the night as he took charge and lead everyone in the right direction. I highly recommend Paul; not only did my husband and I love working with him, but our guests continue to comment on how amazing our photographer was!

Russell Reimer · Getting married on 11/05/2019

A Phenomenal Photographer to work with!

Paul Saunders is quite simply the best. Paul is truly a wedding professional who quickly got the feel of my daughter's wedding. He explains things that happen during the wedding and the reception, and make valuable recommendations to make thing run smoothly. Paul makes it abundantly clear that he and all the other venders that your hire work for you. You should tell them what you want, not the other way around. Our wedding and reception pictures were outstanding. Additionally made sure the bridal party and their parents all got to enjoy the cocktail hour while still taking all the necessary photographs. Trust me this guy is the photographer to hire, besides he is an absolute wealth of information about all facets of the wedding day.

• Justine

Justine · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Made our day perfect!

Paul was an amazing photographer to work with from start to finish. He was very detailed, and took the stress out of what could have been a very stressful planning session! On the day of the wedding, he was perfect- being both a fun person for our entire (huge 34 person) wedding party to work with, and encouraging us to be our complete selves. I would recommend to anyone. Thank you Paul for your amazing work!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Getting married on 08/23/2019

Amazing Engagement Photos

Paul was FANTASTIC! We ended up doing our outdoor shoot on the coldest day ever, but Paul managed to get amazing photos that didn’t make us look like we were frozen. We were so impressed with how many great shots he got in so short a time. He was extremely flexible with timing and location and had tons of great ideas. Neither of us are big into having our picture taken, but Paul made us feel comfortable & made it a positive experience. Included in our shoot were some prints and a lovely canvas that is now hanging in our living room. We can’t wait to see what amazing shots he’ll get at our wedding in August when he won’t have to battle the elements as much!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Ashley · Getting married on 07/06/2019

Amazing engagement shoot!

Just had our engagement shoot with Paul. The photos are everything I dreamt of and more! Paul was very attentive with any email I sent and was very professional. He made me and my fiancé very comfortable during are session. I am so excited to have him shoot our wedding, and cannot wait to see what the photos look like based on our engagement shoot! I definitely recommend Paul he is brilliant ❤️

Sent on 10/30/2018

Monica Raminger · Married on 05/26/2019

Amazing Experience

So far we have only met Paul twice, on our original consultation and again 2 weeks ago for our engagement photos. He is so professional and attentive, and the accent! He was so flexible when our schedule required rebooking our engagement shoot 3 times. He also came to the shoot and remembered that my engagement ring diamond came from my fiance's grandmother's wedding ring- despite us telling him that over a year ago! He even remembered information about our dog. We could not believe it! He made our shoot so fun and easy-going and allowed us to add our own ideas. We cannot wait for him to shoot us on our wedding day!!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!

Sent on 02/19/2019
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 8

Stephanie Radler · Married on 05/18/2019

Paul was fantastic. Professional, funny, flexible, and passionate about his career. Paul was a pleasure to be around and made us feel comfortable.

The preview pictures are absolutely beautiful. Paul was able to capture moments on camera that happened spontaneously and without warning. All of the pictures are “favorites”.

Sent on 05/22/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Paul was unavailable on our date, so we worked with his colleague, Michele. AND SHE WAS AMAZING! Quick to respond, but not too much communication (which is good considering all the emails and texts I was getting). She didn't need any guidance, she was very independent and knew exactly what to do and where to go. She really kept us on schedule. She was professional. Everywhere and nowhere at the same time. She is incredibly detail oriented. Told people where to keep their hands, noticed if someone had sunglasses in their pockets, took the time to shift people around if the sun was hitting their face the wrong way. She wasn't afraid to tell people what to do, but was very nice about it. We booked her with Paul's "Wedding by the Hour" package and at the end of the night asked her to stay an extra hour. So flexible and accommodating. She really was a god send that day. If I ever have to do it again (which I hope not! lol) I would absolutely pick Michele again. If you're on the fence about booking, just do it. You won't regret it!
    Thank you, Michele, for a wonderful experience and a great day!

Haleigh Tessitore · Married on 05/08/2019

Heather is great!

Our experience working with Paul Saunders was fantastic. Unfortunately he was booked for our wedding, but he set us up with his peer (Heather) and she was nothing short of amazing! She captured every moment of our wedding, super friendly and knows how to have fun! Highly recommend her as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Stephy Fasso · Married on 05/05/2019

Absolutely stunning

If your looking for a photographer that is amazing on all levels. Who will make you look like something out of a magazine, choose Paul Saunders Photography. I can not say enough good things. He and his wife are adorable and talented beyond definition. Their attention to detail and is only surpassed by the love in their hearts. I highly recommend anyone looking to hire a photographer to call Paul. You will by no means regret it. Sending them a million hugs!!! I can not thank them enough for exceeding ever expectation above and beyond. All my love!!!! XoXo

Sent on 05/07/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Clowe · Married on 05/04/2019

Delightful and Talented

Paul was so wonderful to work with from the first meeting! He made wonderful vendor recommendations, replied to our messages promptly, and was flexible with packages and pricing. I am so happy we booked with Paul Saunders. Veronica was our wedding photographer, and she did a great job! Kind to our family and friends, and had excellent recommendations for on site locations of photographs. I would recommend working with Paul Saunders time and time again!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly Recommended !!!

Paul Saunders photography is the Company to choose for your wedding. Paul is responsive and helpful in every way. We were so lucky to have him and our photographer for the day Veronica did an amazing job! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Nicole · Married on 04/27/2019

Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Jill Sinclair · Married on 04/20/2019

Very professional service with excellent communication throughout

As Paul was at another wedding on our date he sent his colleague Kim to be our photographer. She was amazing! Such a nice, friendly and professional person. She went above and beyond to help out with little jobs we'd forgotten. We were so comfortable with her and it actually felt like she was one of our guests. We have seen a taster of the shots she has taken and they look brilliant. I would definitely recommend Paul Saunders Photography both on value and professionalism. They are easy to contact and the booking process/payment process was easy. Paul will answer any questions in a very timely manner so I was always at ease that they would deliver. And they did.

Sent on 04/29/2019
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 9
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 10
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 11
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 12
    Paul Saunders Wedding Photography 13

Princess · Married on 03/30/2019

Blessed to have worked with Paul and Michele...

We had the absolute pleasure of working with both Paul Saunders and Michele Wait.

Our overall experience was truly stress-free throughout the entire process beginning from our meeting with Paul, then meeting with Michele, followed by the engagement session and of course ending with our wedding day shoot.

Paul took our engagement photos at Congress Park in Saratoga Springs NY. My then fiancé and I had a terrific time with Paul, who was very professional and at the same time, was very fun and creative.

Michele was our wedding day photographer (The Gideon Putnam, Saratoga Springs NY as well). She was truly professional and wonderfully dealt with all of our requests. Michele was also so helpful as she brought several items from our dressing area to the ceremony area without any hesitations.

I have to say that every photo taken was a reflection of our natural selves... there were no forced/pretentious shots for the sake of “professional photography” during both the engagement session and the wedding day shoot.

Perhaps the most important aspect that I can share with others is the fact that Paul and Michele are very caring people. They made me and my now husband very at ease and very relaxed as we approached our wedding day. Paul and Michele reminded us that our only job is simply to enjoy our wedding day. To soak everything that is going on all in without worrying because we chose a great team behind us.

We can say without reservations that our photography team consists of Paul and Michele were indeed the best photographers for us. We are sincerely thankful for having the opportunity to work with them!!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

My fiance and I weren't going to get engagement pictures done, but decided that we should just to be 100% sure of our photographer before our wedding since we are planning a wedding out of state and have had nothing to go by other than other peoples reviews. We are SOO happy that we did end up getting engagement pictures done. Paul was such a pleasure to work with both through the planning process and the day of the shoot. He was on time, professional, and we had a lot of fun taking pictures. The photos came out absolutely beautifully, everyone loves them and now my fiance and I have some gorgeous pictures to admire while we patiently wait for our wedding to get here. I can't wait to have Paul photograph our wedding, I know the pictures will be spectacular!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Emily · Married on 02/17/2019

Absolutely wonderful

Paul Saunders photography was wonderful to work with! We had Kim as our photographer and she was very professional and easy going. Kim was very accommodating with all the different ideas I had wanted for pictures. I would deffinitely recommend her for any wedding or event.

Sent on 02/21/2019

stephanie · Married on 01/25/2019

Best photographer

I had hired Paul right after meeting him. He was very professional and personable. He was so helpful even with planning. Any questions i had he would respond so quickly and efficiently. The pictures came out beautiful. He will do everything he can,to make sure everything goes the way you want it to. He has the perfect personality for this. Id hire him again in a heart beat. If you are looking for awesome pictures and an awesome photographer he is your guy!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Megan · event on: 01/09/2018

I booked Paul for my engagement photo shoot and he was the best! He understood what kind of pictures we wanted and did not want. He has a great personality And makes you feel comfortable. I also Have him booked for my wedding in December and could not be happier!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Erin Miller · Married on 12/01/2018

Just amazing

Paul was absolutely wonderful! He made the entire day perfect, fun and full of laughs, Even people who don't like having their picture taken had a blast with Paul! Can't wait to show everyone our pictures!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Stefanie · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Photographer!

Paul was an absolute pleasure to work with! Throughout our planning process, Paul was always quick to respond to any questions we had and sent along very detailed information. On our wedding day, he was so professional and amazing with time management, as we were ahead of schedule most of the day. This allowed us to take even more pictures than we anticipated! We would highly recommend Paul to anyone, and cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! Thank you so much, Paul!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/10/2018

11.10.2018 Wedding

Paul Saunders Photography is without a doubt highly recommended! When we started searching for a photographer, we wanted someone who was affordable, but within the affordability offered a package that suited us. Our must haves for the package was a photo album, which now a days seems almost impossible to find. Paul’s package not only offered a photo album but additional parent albums, a clear no brainer! Communication with Paul is fantastic! Immediately within contacting him, he gave us a break down of the different packages he offered; it was clear, detailed, and full of options. Once we decided what package we were going with, he put us in touch with Laura Fontaine. She photographed our engagement session, and wedding. Laura is outstanding, and can capture any type of shot you would like. Laura, blended in to the background of our wedding, people did not even notice her! I had guest asking if there was even a photographer at the wedding. I had a giant list of family members who I had to get photos with, she made sure we got the list accomplished and all of my other request during the big day were met! I highly suggest using Paul Saunders Photography, and ask for Laura! Their abilities together capture the quality you are looking for in a photographer while displaying a romantic feel.

Sent on 12/04/2018
  • Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing experience!

Paul and Michele are great to work with. They were professional and easy to work with every step of the way. Michele is an excellent photographer and did an amazing job capturing our day. We would highly recommend this company for anyone!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Nichole · Married on 11/03/2018

Paul Saunders is AMAZING!

From my first meeting with Paul roughly two years ago to our wedding, he was kind, professional, and all around great! Through a few emails and a phone call a few nights before the wedding, Paul took the time to get to know us in effort to get the best shots possible on our wedding day. Paul shot our wedding on 11/3, and he did such a great job getting in all the shots we wanted and some we didn’t even know we wanted! He is a mastermind and truly an artist! Paul really took the time to get to know everyone in our bridal party and in our family. He was extremely organized and very direct! He definitely knows what he is doing! I cannot wait to see all the beautiful photos he took!

Thank you so so much!!!