Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant Reviews

32 | Rochester, NY

32 Reviews for Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant

32 Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Gina · Married on 10/16/2018

Paul was absolutely fantastic. He married my mom and stepdad two years ago and today he married my husband and I. Not only is he kind and professional, but he agreed to marry us with less than one weeks notice. We could not have imagined our simple ceremony going any better and we attribute much of that to Paul!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant 1

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure seeing you and your family again, knowing that your family is getting larger! Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

katie · Married on 09/01/2018

Went absolutely perfect. Love that we got to personalize it all from start to finish. Paul was very easy to work with and very flexible and reasonably priced!

Sent on 09/15/2018
    Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant 2
    Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant 3

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. I thoroughly enjoyed officiating your wedding.

AnnMarie · Married on 08/18/2018

Paul did our wedding for us on 8/18/18. He was very professional, organized, and responsive. He worked with us to customize the service to be exactly what we wanted. He worked with the coordinator at the rehearsal to make sure everyone knew what to do and what was going to happen. He did a great job for us the day of the ceremony and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. It was a real pleasure to work with you.

Kristina · Married on 08/04/2018

Paul was extremely professional, responsive and a wonderful officiant to work with!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you very much for the nice review, especially under the difficult circumstances we encountered. Best wishes for a long and happy marriage!

Jenell · Married on 06/16/2018

Paul was great! He was prompt with responses and accommodating with everything we asked. His ceremony was great. I'd definitely recommend Paul.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. It was a real pleasure to officiate your wedding.

Meaghan · Married on 05/27/2018

Paul was THE BEST! My husband and I met him prior to the wedding and went over all of the details. He was timely on our wedding day and made sure everything ran smoothly and fluidly. I would refer him 100 times over again! He is so organized and knowledgeable, and has a true passion and commitment to this work. Thanks so much, Paul!!! You're the best!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you on your wedding day.

Brett · Married on 05/26/2018

Paul was absolutely amazing, such a pleasure to work with him! He was very flexible and open, between arranging meetings and choosing aspects of our ceremony. He's a incredibly nice person and was helpful with the entire process before and after the wedding. He even mailed our wedding certificate! I couldn't possibly recommend Paul more - if you need an officiant, pick him!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. It was a pleasure to be a part of your special day!

Mary-Ellen · Married on 05/19/2018

Paul was very professional And the ceremony was beautiful

Sent on 06/06/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Renee · Married on 05/19/2018

Paul was great. He was very professional and attentive to everything we wanted. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 06/04/2018

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much! I enjoyed being a part of your wedding day.

Patricia · Married on 03/17/2018

Paul was great! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 03/25/2018
    Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant 4

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Patricia, thank you. Having such a private, intimate ceremony seemed to suit you well and I was proud to be a part of it. You have a lovely family.

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Happy Budget Bride

We couldn't have made a better choice when we chose Paul as our wedding officient! We first spoke to Paul at a Bridal Show where we'd won a framed photograph he took outside the George Eastman house. Since then, we'd had many meetings with him where he made sure we were comfortable with the process and allowed us to discuss what we wanted him to talk about, with no pressure. Once we gave him all the details of how we met and what our lives together have been like, he went home and had us the first draft of a ceremony within 24 hours. He also allowed us to make changes whenever needed, and made sure he was inclusive of all backgrounds no matter how diverse our family was (very diverse).

He was also well worth the money, considering he didn't ask much for the kind of service he provided. He even ensured my wife had somewhere to put her vows both before and after she read them, because dresses don't have pockets.

If you're getting married, Paul is a no-brainer when it comes to your wedding officiant!

Crystal · Married on 09/29/2017

He did a great job, He was on time and very professional. Paul was very responsive and provided a great service to me for my wedding!! I would highly recommend him.

Jenn · Married on 09/24/2017

Paul was absolutely wonderful, patient and kind. He created a personalized ceremony with extraordinary presenting skills. Leading up to the wedding and during the wedding he was a source of calm and encouragement. My beautiful wife and I will always highly recommend him. Thank you, Paul!

Sent on 10/08/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you Jenn. A beautiful couple on a beautiful day in a beautiful location.

Briana · Married on 09/16/2017

Paul was the officiant for our wedding 9/16/2017 and the ceremony was better than we could have imagined. Paul is responsive, professional, and very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Briana, thank you for the nice review. You had a beautiful setting with an awesome view, and the weather was perfect!

Julie · Married on 07/07/2017

I was trying to coordinate a wedding on behalf of our daughter. She and her fiancé are both in the Army, stationed in Alabama, and due to changes in their circumstances, they decided to marry earlier than anticipated. I had a month and a half to pull their wedding together. I found Paul online and he was very affordable. Thankfully, he was available when I needed him. I needed an officiant who was professional in every way--reliable, proactive, responsive, adaptable, and articulate, and I found that Paul's many 5-star reviews were well earned. He was great at follow-up and making sure all our I's were dotted and T's were crossed to ensure that the wedding ceremony went smoothly and according to law. I'd recommend him without hesitation to anyone, whether for a religious or non-denominational ceremony.

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Julie, your daughter's wedding was very pleasant to be a part of. I enjoyed meeting your family and friends and was happy to be able to make it a memorable day.
  • Felicia

Felicia · Married on 06/10/2017

Paul did a fantastic job officiating our wedding. From our initial meeting to the day of he was extremely professional and easy to work with. The only guidelines my husband and I had for our ceremony was something short and sweet and Paul was able to give us a bunch of options to choose from and tailored the perfect ceremony for us. He sent our marriage license in to the local town clerk promptly and our marriage certificates were waiting for us when we got back from our honeymoon.

I would highly recommend Paul!

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

You had a beautiful wedding ceremony in a pleasant location. I'm honored to have been a part of your special day.

Victoria · Married on 06/10/2017

Thank you Paul for making our special day so memorable!

Cara · Married on 06/03/2017

Paul was a great officiant for my wedding! He was professional and extremely flexible in customizing our ceremony to our liking!

Jen · Married on 05/28/2017

Paul was great! Made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to make our day special

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jen, it was a pleasure being a part of your special day!

Cassie · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Paul to anyone getting married. He made the process stress free and easy going! He has many ceremony options to choose from and gives you input when needed.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you, Cassie. You had a beautiful location for your wedding!

Allison · Married on 04/01/2017

Paul was great! He was early to the ceremony and was very patient when our youngest child started screaming in the middle of it! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. You had a nice, private, family-oriented ceremony. I was honored to be a part of it.

Katherine · Married on 01/21/2017

Paul was amazing! Helped with our script! Responded to emails within hours! And was so helpful throughout the entire process! We got so many compliments on Pauls ceremony and delivery of our wedding script! So happy we went with Paul! Would highly recommend him!

• F

Felice · Married on 09/24/2016

Paul was amazing to work with. He was very quick to respond and was super helpful with any questions we had along the way! So glad he was able to be a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. You had some very special moments in your wedding and it was a privilege for me to be a part of it!

Rebecca · Married on 08/27/2016

Paul was great. My fiance and I weren't sure what we wanted to do for our ceremony, Paul provided amazing samples, which we edited and mixed to create our own unique ceremony. Paul was very responsive, professional, and thorough to make sure our ceremony was perfect (and it was)!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you. Your wedding was beautiful and I was happy to be a part of it!

Jesse · Married on 07/16/2016

We are so very lucky to have found Paul to guide our wedding ceremony. Paul was readily in-touch during the months leading up to our wedding regarding the details and specifics of our wedding. We had quite a fair number of rather unique components to our wedding and our ceremony, and Paul was not only flexible, but helpful and supportive of those unique components. I think he truly enjoyed guiding us through our ceremony, and we SURELY enjoyed him doing so! Paul is even-keeled, with a kind and clear voice, and a fantastic selection of beautifully written options for the ceremony itself. He knew just how to accent our interests and the concepts we felt to be important. Paul also did a 9am rehearsal with us the day before our wedding, on rather short notice, and this was the very morning after his return from vacationing in Europe! I cannot tell you how many people approached us to tell us that our ceremony was literally the best they've ever attended, hitting notes of Carl Sagan and star-dust at our request. You simply could not ask for a more helpful and kind person, who truly loves doing this, to officiate your wedding. Well done Paul, and thank you so very much.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Paul Pakusch, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the nice review! Yes, your ceremony was very unique and it ranks among my most favorite! I was very happy to be a part of your wedding!