78 Reviews for Paul Francis Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
One Event/Day (1)
Canvas (1)
77 Paul Francis Photography Reviews

Paul was absolutely wonderful and did an amazing job capturing our day. He was a pleasure to work with, and very professional and organized. As I had many things going on that day, I had nothing to worry about in means of photography. He created a schedule with me and ensured that we were able to capture everything I wanted while having the day go by smoothly and efficiently. We opted for the option of the second photographer and Anne was a pleasure as well. They surprised us with displaying a quick digital photo gallery at the reception and the pictures were gorgeous! The guests loved being able to see some shots of us getting ready and such immediately. I can't tell you how many people asked me for his information, as his pictures are breath taking. The hotel who hosted our wedding even asked for his information, as he captured the beauty of the site so well. Paul and his team put together a beautiful wedding album that we were able to enjoy the day of. Thank you again to Paul Francis photography for capturing our day so beautifully and all of the thoughtful extra touches!! :)
-Daina and Forrest

Profile Picture Daina, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Based on the wise words of family and friends, “Your wedding day will fly by in the blink but you will always have your photographs to look back on”. For this reason, I put a great deal of effort into researching photographers for our special day. As soon as we met with Paul (over two years ago!) we were highly impressed by his genuine personality, professional demeanor, stunning portfolio, organizational skills, and rave reviews.

Throughout the planning process, Paul was so helpful with answering any question that I had and allowing me to bounce ideas off of him. He did a wonderful job crafting a day of schedule to help ensure that important key shots and locations were captured.

During the day of the wedding, Paul and his team, Rachel and Anne, were so wonderful and efficient. They helped to keep me calm and to keep things moving. They did a phenomenal job orchestrating shots of my large bridal party and capturing family portraits in a timely manner. Paul and his team did a fantastic job of being present, by checking in throughout the evening if there were any pictures we still wanted to take, and at the same time not being obtrusive. My officiant even noted that she barely noticed that they were there!

To our surprise, Paul and his talented team put together a stunning highlight reel, which was so beautifully displayed during the reception. We also loved the thoughtful album that we received at the end of the night.

Paul, thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for capturing such beautiful and timeless photos. We can’t wait to see the rest!
-Stacey and Christopher

Profile Picture Stacey, 7/2/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Paul and his team were amazing to work with. Being in the industry myself I wanted to make sure everyone involved in our special day would be the right people to hire. Paul and his team checked these important boxes for us. He is meticulous with his timing and details and a true artist. He always made sure communication was maintained and input was well received. Just when we thought everything was perfect the way it was Paul delivered a few more surprises which put him over the top. Thank you again Paul.
Joe & Nikki

Profile Picture Joe, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot even begin to express how happy I was to work with Paul for my wedding. He is extremely responsive to email and is available via phone as well. We would set a day and time to speak on the phone and he was always timely and prepared. Most importantly Paul is a genuine salt of the earth kind of guy. He is very calm which I appreciated. He spoke to me in a respectful manner and has worked with my extreme indecisiveness. He truly understands that a wedding is extremely important for everyone including family and friends and wants to make sure he can facilitate the story of the entire day. He was flexible - we have a disabled family member that required time sensitive pictures and did not fit the typical framework. He did not bat an eyelash at our special requests and understood just how important these pictures were. These are real pictures. There may be a shadow, not a distracting shadow, but that is real. They are high quality pieces of art. He is reliable and trustworthy. I have no doubt that I selected the most amazing photographer.
He also did our engagement photographs. I wanted really gritty NYC pictures which we did get, but he also convinced us to do some central park pictures and they are AMAZING! He really worked hard to make us comfortable and to get to know us to tell our story and not make us fit into a typical cookie cutter pattern of pictures. Overall Paul is a genuine nice guy with an eye for pictures and a heart of gold that he uses to understand the couple's story and weave the wedding photos into. You will not regret picking Paul Francis Photography!

Profile Picture Jan, 3/19/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Choosing Paul to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. Leading up to our big day, he was extremely organized and basically served two roles as photographer & wedding planner. He would frequently check in with me and help me think about the logistics of the day. He created lists that were helpful for organizing, offered suggestions of what is "typically done" but was always willing to adjust based on our needs. On the day of the wedding I was super nervous and his professionalism and warmth helped me to keep calm. He knew when to be there taking pictures and when to give me space to be with my bridesmaids. He had great suggestions for the couples portraits and helped us feel natural/happy. He is a true artist who can capture the beauty of his surroundings and make his subjects feel magical! He goes above and beyond the typical wedding photographer and surprised us on numerous occasions with his thoughtfulness. We will cherish our gorgeous wedding photographs forever!

Profile Picture Zoe, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We could not have been happier with Paul! Neither my husband nor I are big picture people so we were a little nervous about finding a photographer that we could be comfortable with. We ABSOLUTELY found this in Paul. He had been the photographer at one of my best friend's weddings and it was an incredibly hot day and I was so impressed with the way he worked to make sure that the bride and the bridal party didn’t waste time when we were outside without making us feel rushed either– he knew exactly what he wanted to capture and her pictures were stunning. He was the exact same way with us when it was 30 degrees on our wedding day!
We had our first conversation over the phone and immediately liked Paul. He was easy to talk to and you could tell he was passionate about what he does. We ended up having a ton of fun with Paul at our engagement shoot and he made us feel so comfortable. Paul was incredibly organized and had a few links that he asked us to complete at our leisure. This gave him all of the information that he needed, helped us understand what photos we wanted and help plan the schedule of the day. In addition, our pre-wedding discussion ran so smoothly because it was just re-confirming and asking questions rather than having to go through everything and hoping we didn’t forget anything. His day-of team was also amazing and proactive and incredibly friendly as well. We’ve already received our preview pictures and WOW, they so much more than we could have ever imagined. Paul is both incredibly talented and a lot of fun to work with!

Profile Picture Tori, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul and his team are incredible. They worked a 12 hour day - with an unexpected snow storm - and were professional, polite, and in good spirits all day. We trusted Paul from our first phone call -- he looked up the time the sun would set on our wedding day, over a year in advance, and we knew we were in good hands. He is meticulous in his prep, which is so important in making sure the day goes as planned. His team handled a large bridal party and family, and were able to capture both posed photos and candid moments with ease. He is clearly respected by both his team and other vendors, making everyone feel comfortable all day, enabling the best photos. He's never in the way, though his photos reflect being right in the middle of the action. Most importantly, he communicates well and was responsive both before and after the wedding. He runs a small business as effectively as a large studio, making it ideal for clients - top notch service with high quality results. Our finished photos were ready in record time and he assisted in putting our beautiful album together. There are so many other reasons we loved working with Paul, but the bottom line is we are forever grateful for his work!

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

When planning our wedding, the most important thing to us was to have great pictures because they will last a lifetime. We are so happy we chose Paul Francis Photography. Our photos came out absolutely stunning and we will cherish them for years to come. Paul captured our wedding so well. I cannot chose a favorite photo because they're all stunning and each hold a special memory of that day. We cannot imagine choosing anyone else to photograph our wedding.

Paul's work speaks for itself---it's perfection, beautiful, and professional. We loved working with Paul. He made everything so easy with his online forms (that you can constantly update---and I did) and was responsive to our questions. On our wedding day, he kept everyone on time without feeling rushed or stressed. We are a bit camera shy, but Paul made us feel comfortable and gave us space to enjoy being with each other. When we got our photos back I was amazed at some of the angles and how close the photos were, because he was never intrusive. It really just felt like it was just us.

At the reception, he set up a slideshow of some of the pictures taken that day and gave us an album as a gift. We were blown away by the pictures and have no idea how he had time to print them. Him and his team had been with us all day! It made our day extra special and held us over until we received our photos. That kind of thoughtfulness and attention to detail was present throughout working with Paul and shows in our photos.

Paul and his team are truly professionals, and I would highly recommend choosing them for your wedding.

Profile Picture Patrice, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

We knew we wanted Paul to photograph our wedding from the very beginning and we were so happy that he was available! He made the whole process easy and the timeline he created for us was a lifesaver! The priest even commented how we were actually starting on time! And it was all because of Paul. The photos he took are breathtaking and we couldn't have asked for anything more! He is truly talented. The setup at the wedding to show the guests some photos he had taken and the photo book gift at the end were just the icing on the cake! We highly recommend Paul to all couples, you can't go wrong and you'll have amazing pictures to last a lifetime!

Profile Picture Megan, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

There are not enough good things that I can say about Paul and his fabulous team! I was so impressed with Paul's professional and caring approach from the moment I contacted him to putting together our wedding album. When I was looking for a photographer for my wedding, I knew I wanted someone who could capture genuine, candid photos. During the day of our wedding, Paul and his team were so organized and so great at making sure to capture beautiful moments throughout the day without being intrusive. I frequently look at my wedding photos and it truly feels like we are reliving the day! Paul made it his business to make the day special for us and to take pictures that will last us a lifetime. Another huge plus was that Paul and his team worked so well with our wedding planner, our videographers, and the other vendors. To sum it up, whenever I look at our wedding photos, I can feel the emotions and it brings back the best memories and feelings from the best day of my life. Paul and his team are the absolute best and anyone would be lucky to have him capture their wedding day.

Profile Picture Pamela, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Paul Francis Photography was simply amazing! We met with Paul and right away knew he had to be our photographer. He was professional and organized, throughout the planning and wedding day. He has great online tools to organize your Family Portraits and other wedding pictures. He is creative and takes quality pictures. He was prompt with answering my questions. Our pictures came out beautiful and timeless!

Profile Picture User4942326, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

We used Paul Francis Photography to photograph our wedding last month and are beyond blown away with his work and are so happy with our decision! Paul and his team were extremely friendly, nice, accommodating, and most of all talented. Paul really took the time to get to know who we are as a couple and to go above and beyond to capture our vision for our wedding photographs that are timeless, classic, and will last a lifetime. His slideshow of images even brings my husband to tears every time we watch it. His attention to detail, talent, and ideas are impeccable and his photos definitely stand out - I knew right away when looking at vendors that he was the one for us. We received our photographs in record time and even gave us some the day of as a gift! I have never seen that! It was so exciting to see our images that were captured that day and everyone has been asking who our photographer was and want to use him for their own weddings!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 6/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Paul and his team are simply the best of the best. From our first conversation to our final planning meeting and with every email along the way, Paul was organized, kind, thoughtful and diligent. We could tell he truly cared about helping make our whole day the best it could be. He asked us all the right questions ahead of time and was 100% prepared. He and his team arrived early and made my fiancé and I feel so comfortable. They stuck to our busy timeline, kept things moving, kept us laughing and having fun and, of course, captured some phenomenal moments. Paul has such an incredible eye and his photographs reflect all the love and happiness we were feeling that day. He was thoughtful in everything he did and even went above and beyond with a slideshow of the pictures they had JUST TAKEN at the reception. Our guests were absolutely gushing about how beautiful the images were and we couldn’t agree more. Paul sent us our pictures very quickly after the wedding even during his busy season and we love every single one of them. Everything Paul did was absolutely flawless and we highly, highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Becca, 5/28/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

First off, Paul is not just a photographer. From the minute you speak with him, he quickly becomes a friend. He radiates kindness – thoughtful and punctual, he was always offering insight and advice. He is everything a bride and groom need to ease the stresses of planning a wedding. Just as important as his character is his photography. After booking our venue, finding a photographer was first on my list. I knew I wanted a style that would stand the test of time. When I clicked on Paul’s blog, I instantly knew this was it. His attention to detail made each post feel as though I attended these couples’ weddings. He encompassed the entire day from start to finish without having to post a ton of photos. His style is clean, classic, and in the moment. I emailed Paul right away and so began our journey together. He helped us find our church for the ceremony since I did not live in the area, he brainstormed ideas with us to match our theme, and provided countless other kind gestures we will always look back on and smile at. As for our photos, there is not a single one we dislike, which is crazy because of how many photos were taken! Our photos look so natural (not posed) and you can genuinely see how happy we are in the moment. Paul captured the essence of us. We received all of our photos in record time, and even saw some the night of our wedding with a surprise slideshow! To this day everyone still talks about how beautiful our photos are, and we couldn’t agree more. Paul and his team created gorgeous memories we will be able to look back on and cherish forever. If you are trying to find a perfect photographer, I assure you to look no further. Paul truly cares about what he does, and you can see it radiate through both himself and his work. Aside from our actual wedding, Paul and his team were one of our favorite parts of our journey to the altar.

Profile Picture Laura, 5/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew that I wanted to work with Paul from the moment I found his photos online of the very same venue where we were planning to get married. He had captured the location and the happy couple so beautifully that I knew he would do an amazing job for us. When we had the opportunity to meet him via Skype, we felt immediately comfortable with him, and I knew that if I had to have someone following me around for an entire day, I'd be pretty happy if that person was Paul! We had an engagement shoot with him and had a great time and the pictures were beautiful! On the day of the wedding, he was, as expected, very easy to work with - as was his entire team. In addition to the beautiful photos he provided us after the event, the most touching moment was right before he left the reception, when he presented us with bound book of pictures from the day! I'll never know how he worked his magic to accomplish this so quickly, but it brought tears to our eyes to be able to see the special memories that we created that day within hours. Thank you, Paul, for everything you did for us before, during, and after our special day!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Working with Paul has been an absolute pleasure. From our very first meeting, through the wedding day and even now as we finalize the album design, Paul has been outstanding! We started working with Paul about a year before our wedding for our engagement shoot. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed, and it was great to watch him get creative and excited during the shoot. Throughout the buildup to the wedding he was so organized and responsive. Paul took the time to get to know us and that made us feel all the more comfortable. He gave us suggestions but also made sure to cater to our preferences. He even helped with planning suggestions not related to photography to help make sure our day went smoothly. On our wedding day he and his assistants Rachel and Anne were warm and professional. Paul has such a calming demeanor, in the flurry of the day he was relaxed, but also very organized and mindful of keeping on schedule. We had an extensive list of specific photos we needed to get with our families. When it came time to take those photos after our ceremony, he was very well organized and referred to our family members by name, which made the whole process run very smoothly. During our couple's portraits we felt completely at ease. It was a nice break in the action of the day where we felt like we were on our own private date! Paul and his team didn't rush us, and really went above and beyond to get some amazing shots. Anne even let me borrow her shoes to walk through a garden so that my heels wouldn't sink into the dirt! We trusted his creativity and his ideas, and we couldn't be happier with the photos that we're going to look at for the rest of our lives. At the reception he checked in with us to see if there were any more photos that we wanted to get, and gave us a lot of personal attention. We recommend Paul to any couple looking for a top notch photographer! We could not have asked for a better experience. Thanks Paul!

Profile Picture Kellianne, 4/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

There are not enough positive things to say about Paul. From start to finish he felt like a friend/ extra pair of eyes/ wedding planner to help me through the process. He was extremely organized, helpful, open to ideas and thoughtful of our personalities and requests. Down to the smallest details, he was a class act and his staff were on par. We loved him and would recommend him to everyone. We look at him as part of our family and are beyond thrilled that we chose him for our special day.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files

There are very few words to describe the incredible talent that Paul has. From each step of the way, he was genuine, helpful, and caring. He truly looked at my husband and I as more than a customer and for that we were grateful. When planning our timeline, Paul called me and worked through my reservations and frustrations with certain things, offering input from his experience but not pushing us either way. We felt like we have known him forever. On our wedding day, he was prompt and had the timeline in hand. Because of his careful planning, we were able to stay exactly on schedule. Because of that, we were not rushed or stressed. We had even more time to enjoy all of our cocktail hour with our guests. To my surprise, Paul had set up a slideshow in the reception of the pictures that were taken that day for my guests to see. We even received a picture book at the end to hold us over. Paul is a caring and meticulous person and made sure everything that he did for us was perfect. I truly could not imagine having anyone else for my wedding and he was worth every penny. Our wedding album came very quickly and captured all of our memories perfectly. We truly could not have asked for anything better.

Profile Picture Tara , 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

My wedding day would not have been the same without Paul. When my husband and I initially met with Paul, we could not believe how warm and personal he was. He even made us freshly baked chocolate cookies for the meeting! His overall persona made me feel confident in his abilities to capture our special day. This was reinforced during our engagement photo shoot. He really knows how to get couples to make the best faces for pictures and bring personality to the shot. The day of the wedding went even better than I anticipated. He brought an itemized list of all the pictures I requested and made sure we had enough time for each and every one. He was EXTREMELY organized and stayed on top of the rowdy bridal party. At the end of the reception, Paul handed Brian and I a small wedding album that he had made THAT DAY to 'hold me over' until the real pictures were done. He is soooo thoughtful and we are so grateful for that. WE LOVE PAUL and cannot wait for all of our pictures.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul Francis Photography is an outstanding vendor! My husband and I were married in August of 2015 and choosing to work with Paul and his team was one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding plans. Paul truly exceeded all of our expectations and was absolutely amazing to work with. Our wedding pictures capture who we are as a couple and tell the complete story of our wedding day. Our family and friends still cannot get over how beautiful both our engagement and wedding pictures are and continuously rave about how amazing our photographer was! Throughout our entire experience with him, he made us feel totally comfortable when working with him and 100% confident in his talent as a photographer. It was clear to us both that Paul genuinely cares about the couples he works with and treats each bride and groom like they are his number one priority. After our first meeting, it felt like we had just made a new friend opposed to a potential business partner. Paul went above and beyond in every aspect and was honestly one step ahead of me sometimes when thinking about the flow and timing of our wedding day which was seriously amazing! He always answered my emails or phone calls in a timely matter and put whatever concerns I had at ease. The day of our wedding, he was on time, organized, efficient, took all our wishes into account, and coordinated flawlessly with our other vendors and venue. My husband and I could both go on and on about how amazing it is to work with Paul because he is just that good. Not only is he extremely talented, but he is so invested in each couple he works with and is just such a nice person. We love our wedding pictures and cannot thank Paul enough for the outstanding job he did. If you are searching for a photographer who is able to capture a moment that looks natural, beautiful, and timeless then look no further because Paul is the absolute best choice!

Profile Picture User6171698, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are honestly so many positive things to say about Paul that I do not know where to start. I had originally viewed Paul's work from someone I had attended high school with and instantly fell in love with his talent. Paul's breathtaking photos were exactly the look I was going for and as soon as I got engaged I called him right away. From the very first meeting Paul was professional, down to Earth, and made us feel incredibly comfortable. These qualities were only enhanced during our engagement shoot; so much, in fact, that my fiancé who initially told me on our way to the shoot that he didn't know what to expect left the day with a smile beaming, saying how awesome it was! Those photos came out BEAUTIFUL and truly captured our love and excitement for each other. Throughout the time of my engagement Paul made me feel at ease and confident each step of the way. Then, our wedding day came and Paul, his assistant, and our second shooter honestly fully exceeded our already high expectations. By this point I was so excited for my wedding and our pictures and Paul equally shared in our excitement! He showed me pictures as we went which just boosted my excitement higher and he truly made my girls and I feel (and look of course!) stunning. Paul was so efficient in taking all of our photos, and, as always, creating a comfort between us all the entire time. He knew what was important to us and was sure to capture everything we were looking for throughout the night. In the middle of the night there were already pictures being played on a slideshow and we were given unedited, same day photos in an album before we left! My husband and I cannot stop looking at the amazing photos! Working with Paul was honestly the most wonderful experience and now we have gained a friend! In short, I HIGHLY recommend using Paul, his work speaks for itself and he will create an everlasting experience for you. Not just an out of this world photographer but also a great person! Simply the best!

Profile Picture Jenn, 7/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are thrilled to have worked with Paul. He absolutely exceeded our expectations! Not only did our photo's come out beautifully, seriously magazine worthy, his quality customer service and delivery is genuine, unique and overall outstanding. He is easy to talk to, extremely organized and very reliable. At our wedding I appreciated his cam demeanor and hardly noticed his presence during our couples portraits, allowing my husband and I to have a few special moments to ourselves during the craziness of the day. Most importantly, all of our photo's, including our couples portraits came out fabulous! We've received so many compliments. He really captured the whole day beautifully. We will cherish these photo's forever.

Profile Picture User4450188, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highlight recommend using Paul for your wedding (and engagement) photos! We are so happy with our pictures and everyone we show them to always comments on the quality of the photographs. What I love most about Paul’s work is that he really knows how to get the best out of every picture. Paul is an expert when it comes to lighting and photography and it really shows in the pictures. I don’t know much about photography, but what I do know is that Paul’s pictures stand out and you can tell instantaneously that the quality of the photos are exceptional. Not only does Paul take great pictures, but he is such a nice person and extremely organized. I didn’t realize the important role that scheduling plays in your wedding day, but Paul made it his priority to ensure everything ran according to plan and on time. This is really important because as a result, my husband and I didn’t have to rush through our couples pictures and were still able to enjoy every bit of the wedding since the pictures were done so efficiently. Paul really cares about his clients and he will work with you in detail weeks prior to your wedding day to ensure all your needs and requests are met. I highly recommend using Paul for your big day – your pictures are so important in keeping the memory of wedding day alive and Paul did a great job not only capturing our day, but producing beautiful photographs!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I found Paul through a google search for local photographers in the Summit, NJ area and a recommendation from a friend. We could not be happier with our decision. Paul is personable and passionate about his work. He dedicates himself and his time to his making sure he captures the essence of your day. He was extremely professional and always made us 100% confident that the final product would be perfect. He insured the pictures taken were the pictures we wanted not what your family or guests dictated. He has amazing insight and artistic eye to catch the perfect candid moments depicting you and your loved ones personalities. He met with us several times prior to the wedding to finalize details for us and make sure the day would run smoothly. At times, he was our backup wedding planner to keep things moving according to schedule. My husband and I greatly appreciated his professionalism, organization and flexibility. Paul was also great at working with us from a distance as we live in Washington state. He would set up meetings later in the evening to accommodate our work schedules and time difference. Most importantly, the end produce is PHENOMENAL! Our pictures are absolutely top notch. Paul was efficient in getting our pictures back to us as well, the fastest I've seen! I have looked at them at least a hundred times since we have them. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about the quality. We were able to instantly view some preview pictures the same day. Paul has an eye that truly captures the emotions of the day. We could not speak more highly of the quality of pictures Paul and his team produced. His customer service is top notch. You will not be disappointed with selecting Paul as your photographer. There are not enough praises we could give him. We are extremely appreciative of his passion, personality and outstanding photographs.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 1/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Paul made the wedding photography experience personalized from the beginning. He works to get to know a couple well. He communicated often and was always timely with answers. He was more than accomodating with all of my wedding day requests and went out of his way to prepare and confirm all the details with me. I also had my wedding album within 2 months of my wedding, and would have been sooner if I hadn't taken so long to choose photos! His photography is amazing. My guests were so impressed with the same day preview he had running at the reception. He also presented us with a small photo album the NIGHT of our wedding so that we had something to show people until our big album was made. Paul and his team truly love good love stories and love documenting through pictures. The many thoughtful things he did for us along the way were so wonderful and appreciated. Do not hesitate to have him be your photographer!

Profile Picture Meredith, 1/10/15, 1 Review