Paul D. Manke Photography Reviews

48 | Green Bay, WI

48 Reviews for Paul D. Manke Photography

Carley Rymkus · Married on 02/01/2020

Amazing Photographs!

My husband and I were married on February 1 and had our photography done by Paul. We received our photos a week after our wedding and were blown away with how beautiful they were! You can tell that Paul and his partner Cheri are very accustomed to the fast paced nature of a wedding day. Paul helped us stay on track and on time throughout the day. He has his couples fill out a photography checklist so that he is sure to get all of the photos you are hoping for and he sticks to it! He and Cheri were so much fun to hang out with all day! Paul also took our engagement photos, and we met multiple times throughout wedding planning to make sure he had all of the information he needed to capture our wedding day. We felt so taken care of by Paul. We didn’t have a set vision for any of our photographs, and Paul helped us brainstorm ideas that we ended up loving! Photographs are so important in helping you remember your wedding day, and Paul and Cheri truly captured our entire day beautifully! We are so grateful to have these photos to cherish for years to come!

Sent on 02/22/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 06/22/2019

Awesome Photographer!

Working with Paul was awesome!! I am so glad I chose him as the photographer for our wedding. He was incredibly professional and you can tell he really knows what he's doing. He made sure the day ran smoothly, which I really appreciated. He was able to take my vision for the photos and make it a reality. He also delivered the photos very quickly after our wedding. Will definitely be using Paul again next time I need professional photos!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Claire · Married on 03/03/2019

Our wedding photos are just beautiful! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/10/2018
  • Rikki

Rikki · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing photographer all around!

Paul photographed our engagement shoot and New Years Eve wedding. On both occasions he was patient and rolled with all of our crazy requests - from showing up for engagement photos with our dog and not giving him the heads up to following us around to our favorite bars and shooting candid shots of our loved ones on the wedding day. My absolute favorite thing about Paul is that he's incredibly fast. My husband had limited patience for posed photos on the wedding day and Paul worked with whatever time we gave him. He shoots so many photos in quick succession that he doesn't even give you time to get to the forced fake smiles. As a bride who's never felt photogenic, he captured so many intimate moments, genuine laughter, and documented the love in the room all while making me look and feel beautiful. We're so glad we chose to go with Paul as our wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/28/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Photos

Paul did our engagement and wedding photos and they are wonderful! The price was great and he made us feel comfortable.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Megan · Married on 09/08/2018

Let me start by saying, WOW! We are amazed at everything Paul has done for us. He is one of the most talented photographers I know, he made me feel comfortable from day 1, and we could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding. He has the best personality, cracks jokes with everyone like he is part of the family! I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is hesitant on picking a photographer. You will not be disappointed! I also love the fact that he is reasonably priced, unlike a majority of other photographers. 100% would hire him again in a heartbeat!
    Thank you Paul!

Sent on 09/11/2018

Angie · Married on 09/01/2018

Paul was FANTASTIC!!!! His communication is second to none, very down to earth, very polite, yet with a sense of humor so you're not completely bored and he produces unbelievable work!!!! He calmed my nerves from the second I arrived at our wedding venue to the time he left the wedding. We were very lucky to have the amazing weather we had for not only an outside wedding ceremony, but also for my dream pictures at sunset, which Paul absolutely nailed!!! I have received so many compliments on our pictures! You will not find a better all around photographer and I will be contacting him as soon as we're blessed with kids! BOOK HIM NOW! THANK YOU PAUL!! Angie "Long" Obermann

Sent on 09/07/2018

Makenzie · Married on 08/11/2018

Paul was great to work with! The engagement session was so much fun and we really got some great pictures. We met with him the week before the wedding to go over final day details. He made sure the day ran smoothly, we left extra time if things ran long but he kept things going so we had lots of time in between our ceremony and reception! We have some amazing photos and Paul was so fun to work with. His second shooter, Sara, was also fun to work with. I would highly recommend Paul as a wedding photographer!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Jenny · Married on 08/04/2018

I was recently part of the wedding party that Paul was photographing. Having stood up in many weddings before, I never much more than noticed the person behind the lens. While we were getting ready at the ceremony venue, I was tasked with a few last minute items, and found Paul and his assistant waiting and willing to help with those tasks (which were completely unrelated to photograph). In fact, he actually approached me and asked what he can help with and when I explained the situation, he stated, "well, I am just the photographer, but we'll get it done." And he followed through!

He also stayed fun, positive, and cool under pressure. He was engaging and truly passionate about his profession and the product he produces with each and every client. I was continually blown away by his demeanor and willingness to bend over backward to accommodate the wedding requests. To him, this job (which I'm sure he is booked most every weekend) was not mundane but beaming with life!

Sent on 08/19/2018

kegan · Married on 07/22/2018

Paul did an incredible job shooting for our wedding, absolutely pleased with his skill and the pictures that he captured. Paul drove an hour out of his way to help find spots on the property that would work for the best photos. Paul did an excellent job of making my groomsmen and I feel at ease, and kept us laughing during the shoot. We genuinely enjoyed the photo shoot at the wedding, and love the results!

Sent on 08/04/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany Betts · Married on 06/23/2018

Paul Was the Best Choice I Made for my Wedding

Paul D. Manke Photography was THE best choice I made during my wedding adventures. When I saw his work at the wedding show in Green Bay, my mom and I instantly knew that we wanted him to do my wedding pictures. After he took my engagement photos in Sturgeon Bay, I was blown away. The pictures looked like they were from a magazine and I couldn't believe it was me in those beautiful pictures. From that day, I had all my trust in Paul and knew that I no longer had to worry about capturing my wedding day through photos. I knew that Paul would give 100% to make sure I got the pictures I had always dreamed of. When my wedding day arrived, Paul was there for me ALL day. He went above and beyond to make sure my day was perfect from making sure my hair was perfect to making sure the church was set up right for the pictures, to making sure we got took the pictures during the right time of day for best lightening to walking through sand and water to get the very best picture to fixing my dress over and over again to stopping traffic on a busy road to making me and my husband laugh and smile at each other all day. Today, I now look at breathless and timeless pictures taken by Paul in my house of my wedding day. They bring a smile to my face every time I see them and bring me back the happiness I felt on that day. Paul was such more than just a photographer, but someone who made sure to capture my day so I can remember the way I felt on my wedding day for the rest of my life. If you want one less worry during your wedding day, please consider Paul. I promise you it will be the best decision you make for your wedding!

Sent on 02/16/2019

Jenny · Married on 06/16/2018

Paul photographed our wedding this summer and all I have to say is WOW! Having a large wedding party I wanted to make sure I hired someone who could handle all the energy and he did it flawlessly! I would HIGHLY recommend Paul Manke if you are looking for a wedding photographer!! My husband and I had our pictures back before we even returned from our honeymoon! Thank you so much Paul!!!
    Jenny

Sent on 09/11/2018

Kristy · Married on 05/27/2018

Paul and his team were great to work with. He spent a great deal of time with us and made sure he captured what we wanted. Paul and his team were efficient, friendly, thoughtful and fun. We love our pictures and our video!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/07/2018

It was a pleasure working with Paul and his team! They made sure our day was everything it should be and I can’t thank them enough for that. They were very organized and kept to a schedule, which is something a bride doesn't want to worry about on her wedding day. When the photographer has everything under control, that's a huge plus! Our pictures came back super quick and we are so happy with them. He captured all the great moments of the day. Thank you Paul!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jen · Married on 02/09/2018

I can't say enough great things about Paul! He was so fun to work with and captured everything I was hoping and more! Paul worked great with our kids and they all thought he was so funny. He's so creative and my beautiful pictures will always be treasured!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Jacqui · Married on 12/31/2017

Paul was great with our engagement and wedding photos! Quick to respond to emails, creative and photos of the sneak peak were amazing! I can't wait to see all of the photos! Paul was easy to work with, had a great sense of humor and worked well with the venue. I highly recommend Paul to anyone!

Sent on 01/02/2018

Brittini · Married on 09/29/2017

Paul photographed an engagement session and our wedding photos. He was very flexible with setting up times to meet and offers great pricing options. I couldn't believe we received all of our photos along with a print release after only a couple of days! It was so exciting to get to enjoy the photos so quickly and all of my friends and family were very impressed. My husband and I are in love with all of our photos and are glad we chose Paul D. Manke Photography!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Katy · Married on 08/26/2017

Paul did a great job with understanding what my husband and I wanted for pictures and exceeded our expectations with the finished product. He was great with our bridal party and keeping our entire group laughing and having fun while we took all our pictures. He also did a great job to keep us on schedule with our entire day! I would recommend him to everyone!

Sent on 09/15/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2017

Paul is amazing! He is incredibly talented and super easy to work with! His portfolio shows the quality of his work, but what it doesn't show is his easy-going, fun personality that really made taking photos a breeze! We chose Paul after friend recommended him and we are so glad we did. A great feature after the wedding is that Paul uploads the photos to his website where family and friends can access and download prints for free! We had a lot of friends and family from out of town at our wedding and it is so nice to be able to email them the link to our wedding gallery and even nicer that they can download whatever photos they want! Paul's personality and professionalism earn him 5/5 stars - I wish I could even rank him higher!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Britany · Married on 07/15/2017

From day one, Paul went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable with the process. We were surprised by the complimentary engagement photo session, as we were planning our event from out of state. This gave us the confidence, as well as, some much needed practice before the big day. We are absolutely thrilled with the results and would recommend Paul to anyone interested in high quality professional photography.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/12/2017

Highlt recommend paul for wedding photography. If you are looking for someone who pays special attention to detail and intimate moments then he is your man. He made our day go seamless and free from worry. He made sure to get all the shots we requested and them a ton we could never even imagine without. He gave me undivided attention few days prior to make sure I was comfortable with the flow of our day...providing insight on my venues as he has had much experience at each site. He made all my wedding party feel at ease and even performed the big mis sion impossible photo shoot with each table at the reception. He definately puts his heart into is work. Couldn't be happier. Thank you paul for paul for creating such memorable and magical engagement/wedding pictures.

Sent on 05/18/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/04/2017

Paul was our wedding photographer and I thought he did a great job. I’m not very photogenic so he had his work cut out for him and I’m happy with the results. He is friendly and easy to get along with. He convinced some of my relatives to take pictures that I thought wouldn’t want their picture taken.

He is more affordable than some photographers. He gives a $200 discount for weddings between November and April plus his packages include engagement photos. When he mailed us our jump drives, he included a note saying that he does a free maternity or newborn session as a thank you for having him at your wedding. I wasn’t expecting that so it feels like it is a little added bonus for when I have kids.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Allison · Married on 08/27/2016

Paul did a great job was able to get the right photos on our wedding day to keep us smiling for days after. He also had an awesome turn around with the photos we got them 3 days after our wedding. Thanks for taking all the right photos.

Sent on 09/01/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Paul. He went above and beyond for our wedding photos! He did such a fantastic job, all while having a great sense of humor and getting to know our family and friends. I HIGHLY recommend him as your photographer. You will not be disappointed!! :)

Sent on 08/17/2016

We are so thankful that Paul was the videographer during our special day. He went extra miles to work on our wedding video and gave us exactly what we wanted. Strongly recommend Paul!

Sent on 11/10/2016