7 Reviews for Patty's Linen Rentals

Lounge Furniture (1)
Flatware (1)
Glassware (1)
7 Patty's Linen Rentals Reviews

I cannot express the enormity of my immense gratitude for Patty!!!!! She is absolutely amazing. I was less than two weeks out for our wedding and did not even consider linen rentals. Once I knew I needed them I was so worried I wouldn't be able to get any for our day. Luckily, Patty was extremely accommodating and did everything in her power to make it work. It went off without a hitch! They arrived and delivered linens early just to give us time to decorate the tables, and then delivered the chairs separately. She even gave input on how to decorate our Poloroid wall! Patty is incredible! Thank you x infinity for making our day stress free!!!! Simply the best!

Profile Picture My, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Put simply I plan on using Pattys Rentals for ANY event in the future. They are truly the best at what they do and help you every step of the way.

Profile Picture Hayden, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Chair Covers, Chairs, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

It was such an intimate personal experience. I told them exactly what I was looking for, they set up several tables and send me pictures to view. We ended up ordering special products and they found exactly what we wanted. It was the most elegant, stunning, wedding. Valentines day/Great Gatsby/Hollywood entrance. They made it happen. Love this company. Not one mistake.

Profile Picture Cherie, 2/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chair Covers, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Linens

Patty's was a great small business! They may have a smaller showroom but their service is great. Just be sure to make an appointment, instead of just dropping in because they will give you their undivided attention. They also have a mock-up table so you can really see the different options. They were a great value and very easy to communicate with. I would use them again!

The only downside was that they had these amazing sequin tablecloths that I loved and a couple weeks before my wedding a different bride spilled candle wax on them and so I was only able to get the 1 floor model instead of the 3 I was hoping for. It was a let down, but not really their fault. They tried to go to LA to their supplier to get new ones in time, but they weren't able to find them. In the end they have me a discount because of the inconvenience. It was a bummer but they handled it professionally.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Patty's linens for our beach wedding. We rented tabled, chairs and linens. They arrived when they said they would to set up and the tables came out beautiful. The only reason I took a star away was that they showed up at 8:45pm to pick up tables which was before the wedding was over, plus we had paid an after hours fee to have it picked up later so that no one was rushing. I asked them to come back at 10:30 and they didn't show up until midnight. I was afraid to leave the tables out all night and couldn't get ahold of anyone so myself and my guests took down all of the tables and linens ourselves.They offered us half of our after hours fee back to make up for it.

Profile Picture Kendra, 6/6/15, 6 Reviews
4.1

I was referred to Patty's by my SIL (who's a wedding planner and works with them frequently) and I liked the color selection they had for the linens as well as the lace overlays. They were also able to provide a lace runner for my sweetheart table. Unfortunately we had some oopsies with three of the lace overlays and we ended up having to pay for them. There was also some miscommunication between my day of coordinator and the pick up/drop off delivery person and things were signed for that weren't thought to have been delivered and then supposedly lost, but long story short, all was accounted for and they ended up providing me with two runners without realizing it. Overall, it was a good experience despite the mayhem after the wedding.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 7/2/15, 5 Reviews