Patty's Cakes and Desserts Reviews

Patty's Cakes and Desserts 7
  • Mayra

Mayra Segovia · Getting married on 01/05/2020

Wedding Cake

Patty's cake was actually our second place while searching for a cake for our wedding. They responded to our emails or calls quickly and scheduled a cake testing appointment as soon as possible. The cake testing experience was amazing because they helped us narrow down the flavors we really wanted. I loved they were able to meet our needs for that special day. As soon as we tried the cakes we knew that was the place where we would get our wedding cake. We have never tried such a cake the taste is amazing. They are very professional and very accommodating. On the day of our wedding they were very punctual on delivering our cake. Overall we had the best experience and everyone at our wedding loved the cake. We definitely recommend this place. Since our wedding we go there whenever we visit the city of Fullerton for their delicious cupcakes.

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 8
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 9
  • Marisol

Marisol · Married on 09/29/2019

The best I have had.

They worked well in getting the perfect take of cake. We had 3 tier cake and had two fillings and 2 flavor cake. The best. Moisture of the cake was amazing.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 09/15/2019

The Most Delicious Cake!

I found Patty's cakes online years ago, and I knew whenever I got married no on else but them would make my wedding cake! My now husband and I did our cake tasting in March for our September wedding. It was busy that day, so we got to do our tasting in their private room, and we felt like VIPs. Philip was very friendly and helpful in determining the perfect cake size for our guest count. We fell in love with their banana flavored cake! It was so delicious and different from your typical cake flavor. Our cake was banana with vanilla bavarian custard and chocolate fudge. Our guests loved it and said it was the best cake they've ever had! We asked them to add Mickey's to the cake and they came out perfect! They did an amazing job. We were so happy with our cake! Thank you so much!

Sent on 09/28/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 10
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 11
  • Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 09/08/2019

Great start to finish

I loved my tasting experience at Patty's cakes. They have a cute room that also has mock sizes of tiered cakes and even what size a slice of cake is considered so you know exactly what you're paying for which I greatly appreciated. The cake was delicious and she even let us do two layers of flavors. One for the bride and one for the groom...how awesome.

Lastly, she let me put down a deposit while I decided what exact sizing I needed for my event. This deposit secured that I will have a cake on my wedding day...I loved this flexibility.

Lastly, my cake tasted great and looked beautiful. I had my florist make some floral accent peices and I was so happy with my cake. I would reccomend pattys cakes to anyone. I was very pleased!

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 12
  • Ruben

Ruben Salas · Married on 09/06/2019

Excellent Service & Wedding Cakes and Cup Cakes

We made an appointment to do a cake tasting, which I highly recommend. We ended up picking something we never would have if we didn't do the tasting. Patty's Cakes made the most delicious cake and cupcakes for our wedding!
    I will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a great cake!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Ariel Jackson · Married on 07/14/2019

Delicious at time and even after freezer

Patty's Cakes was a wonderful business to work with as we were picking our wedding cake. At the tasting, they were very patient and kind, offering advice on how best to achieve what we wanted and giving us plenty of time to talk and decide. We went with a 6" round cake and cupcake tower and could not have been happier at how they turned out. Even better though was the state of the cake after the wedding. Due to transport issues, it was frozen and defrosted several times before we actually got around to eating it, but when we did, you could not have guessed that it had even seen the inside of a freezer. It was just as sweet and moist as the day it was baked.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Denise

Denise · Married on 07/13/2019

Exceptional service and cake.

I love, love, love Pattys Cakes. From my very first interaction at the tasting appointment with Philip all the way to delivery of the cake on my wedding day, they delivered exceptional service. I am a very picky and detailed oriented person and I made several changes prior to the wedding and my every wish was accommodated. The most important detail of Patty Cakes is the taste of their cakes, they are awesome! Prior to the wedding I bought many cupcakes for my family to try which they thoroughly enjoyed, especially the icing. On our wedding day my husband who really only likes white cake which was alternately layered and we end up cutting the chocolate cake and to my surprise my husband said he liked the chocolate cake from Patty Cakes and it is the only place he would eat chocolate cake. Kudos to Patty Cakes, that is a huge compliment. The guess also rant and raved about the cake as well. Thank you Pattys Cakes for being a huge part of our day.

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 13
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 14

Chit Fong Wong · Married on 05/31/2019

More than just tasty

Philip is very friend, patient, and professional during our 1st meeting to discuss the cake options and choices. Cake was delicious and looked fabulous. We might always return to Patty's cake for more "sweet" memories on our upcoming anniversaries. Thank you Patty & Philip!

Sent on 07/17/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 15
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 16
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 17

Shelby · Married on 05/27/2019

Amazing Experience

I absolutely LOVED Patty's Cakes. They were so professional and the cake was absolutely delicious. Fairly priced and easy to work with.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Arianna · Married on 05/19/2019

We loved our wedding cake/cupcake tower

Patty's made our cake/cupcake tower for our wedding. It came out tasting and looking great. The ordering was easy and the tasting was delicious. Philip was helpful and great to work with.

Sent on 07/12/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 18
  • Nicholas

Nicholas · Married on 05/11/2019

The Perfect Cake for the Perfect Day!

Patty's Cakes made a wonderful sheet cake for our wedding! Trying out different flavors in their store a few months prior was a really fun process, and while there isn't 100% customization in regards to making your cake, their range of options for flavors, fillings, icing, etc. was more than enough. Oh, and the cake was delicious and had the perfect texture!

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Arminda

Arminda Garcia · Married on 04/21/2019

Pastel de boda

El mejor pastel que he comido en mucho tiempo mucha gente que asistió a mi celebración de mi boda me pregunto donde había comprado mi pastel les super recomiendo que visiten esta pasteleria

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Fatinah

Fatinah · Married on 04/06/2019

Finally moist wedding cake!

We selected Patty’s for our wedding cake and were very pleased with their service and cake. We met with Phillip for our wedding tasting and he was very helpful and walked us through the process of selecting a cake. Who knew it would be so complex?! We chose the 4-tier cake with white (vanilla Bavarian custard filling) and chocolate (chocolate fudge filling) flavors. Both white and chocolate cake were DELICIOUS! The cake was moist and not overwhelming sweet. Our guests gave us compliments too. Patty’s also offers a free cake stand but you must return it within a few days after your wedding, so keep that in mind if you are going on your honeymoon right after your wedding.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 19
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 20
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 21

Scott Cooper · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake and Experience!

My wife and I absolutely loved our wedding cake from Patty's Cakes. Many of our guests were literally asking for more! The tasting experience was really fun, they had many unique choices that were excellent. We ended up choosing a banana cake with custard filling and it was beyond amazing. My wife and I highly recommend Patty's Cakes!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 27
  • Sarah

Sarah Chang · Married on 01/04/2019

Amazing Wedding Cake and Service

Patty's Cakes was perfect for my wedding day. Philip made the whole process of choosing a cake easy and fun. The cake look exactly how I imagined it and so many of our guests complimented us on how great it tasted. I would highly recommend booking Patty's Cakes for your wedding, we will definitely be using them for future events!

Sent on 06/19/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 28
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 29
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 30

Jazmin · Married on 12/23/2018

Obsessed & so gorgeous!

I was obsessed with how beautiful our wedding cake was! I loved how Classic, and beautiful and delicious it was. We got so many compliments and we were so in love with it. I would recommend going to Patty's and seeing how beautiful the cakes are and delicious the cakes and cupcakes are.

Sent on 01/16/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 31
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 32
  • Marci

Marci · Married on 12/09/2018

first and only choice

Very easy to set up a time to come in for a tasting. We got to try 3 flavors and ending up going with Red Velvet and Chocolate Chip filling. We even ending up buying cupcakes before we left.

The cake was delivered to the venue and exactly how I wanted it. Everyone who had some also enjoyed it. We also had leftovers so when we got back from our honeymoon we got to eat it again.

Great price and service and I would even stop in if I was just driving by.

Sent on 05/09/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 33

Selena · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazingggg!

Wish there was 10 stars because that's how amazing Patty's cakes are.Me and my husband are not the biggest "cake people" but as soon as we had a cake testing at Pattys cakes we were swooned over the presentation of the cakes and most importantly the taste!!!Not only do they have an abundance of flavors,fillings and cake styles but the quality of flavor in the cake is like no other.Exquisitely moist in the inside and full of flavor.Goodness they have it just right up to the ICING!Which by the way I NEVER eat.We ordered a white semi naked 3 tier cake for our wedding with raspberry and cream cheese filling .HUGE hit at our wedding.Thankyou Patty's Cakes for being a special part of our wedding,I always recommend them for any event.Read Less

Sent on 02/17/2019

Jasmin · Married on 11/03/2018

Beautiful, Perfect, and Delicious!

The ultimate trifecta! I saw the reviews on wedding wire for Patty's and wasted no time to schedule a tasting. I was overwhelmed by flavor the cupcakes had. My taste buds were dancing the entire way home! Philip helped make my experience so easy. He was knowledgeable and direct, leaving no out no information. My wedding cake was beautiful and perfect! I opted to have my cake delivered the day of and the delivery went perfectly! They arrived on time and set everything up for me. My dress had a good taste of the cake when my husband tried to shove a piece in my face but I moved!! Lol! Since my wedding in November, I have had 8 family members call me to ask me where my cake and cupcakes were from. I would recommend Patty's to anyone who wanted a delicious cake and a smooth ordering process!!!

Sent on 01/22/2019

Shané · Married on 10/07/2018

Beautiful and Delicious

I am so happy that I went with Patty’s Cakes! The cake was so delicious. We chose a lemon cake and it was amazing. It
    was also beautiful.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Diane Moursalian · Married on 10/07/2018

Wonderful Cake!

We went to a few bakeries before coming to Patty's for our wedding cake. Right away we got a good vibe from this place. From the tasting to the staff, we had a great experience. The staff was knowledgeable and listened to everything we wanted. The cake on our wedding day was absolutely perfect, I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 34

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2018

We had Patty's Cakes make our cake for our wedding and it was one of the best decisions we made! They made us a beautiful naked cake along with 60 mini cupcakes. We should have ordered 100 more because they got eaten so fast some people never even saw they were out. Philip was super helpful and I'm only recommending them for wedding cakes for all my friends. All of our guests can't stop talking about how delicious all the food was. Thanks Philip!

Sent on 10/08/2018
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 35
  • Nicole

Nicole Leftige · Married on 10/06/2018

The Best Beautiful and Tastful Cake

My husband and I ordered our wedding cake from this bakery in October and let me tell you, it was the best cake I’ve ever tasted. It’s not too sugary, but has a lot of delicious flavor. They are wonderful people and they make sure your expectations are met. It was also beautiful and affordable. Our design was a naked wedding cake and I was so in love with our cake. I would love to eat it again. I’ll probably go to them for a gender reveal cake or baby shower cake in the future.

Sent on 02/20/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 36
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 37

Britnie Carbajal · Married on 10/05/2018

Amazeeeeeeballllllssss

From the tasting to our big day, Pattys cakes was phenomenal. I couldn't of asked for a more beautiful or delicious cake.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Patty's Cakes and Desserts 38
  • Sharleen

Sharleen Davis · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding Cake

We scheduled an appointment with Patty and from the minute we met it was instantly easy. I am forever grateful. Somehow she new what my vision was and she was fantastic to communicate with. The cake came out so clean, tasteful and beautiful. Everything I wanted. I am forever grateful and definitely recommend Patty and Patty's Cakes for your event. A big big thank you!

Sent on 01/03/2019