Patty-Cakes Reviews

1 User photo

Patty-Cakes 1

Ellie · Married on 06/22/2019

Tasty and Cute

This review may sound bias (I know the baker and family). But, Pat is phenomenal, she is extremely talented at what she does. Her cakes never fail in how they look, taste, or how she prices them. My husband never had it until we did tasting there. Now that he has, it is the only place he wants cake from. We drive from Belleville all the way to her bakery just to have their daily cupcakes. It is worth the trip, I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Amber · Married on 10/06/2018

Patty Cakes did an awesome job for my wedding cake! It was gorgeous and delicious! It was exactly what we wanted. They do great work! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2018
    Patty-Cakes 2
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

I would recommend this business in a heartbeat. The cake and cupcakes were perfect and they were so easy to work with!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Kim · Married on 05/05/2018

From the first call to the end process of receiving my cake Patty and her team were very professional. At our cake tasting Patty took her time to explain what she offers and draws out a plan of exactly what your cake is to look like. The cake is was very good and pretty. Everyone at our reception loved the cake. I truly recommend her services. Also, the different flavor cupcakes are the best!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

Patty Cakes was wonderful! We first met them at a bridal show so I called to schedule a tasting with them (because I loved the Amaretto cake I tried at the show). We got a time so myself, fiance and mom went. They give you slices of cake of their most popular, but if you have others you want to try request ahead of time, as well as samples of all the fillings so you can mix and match and try as you wish. Everything was excellent. Then we had an idea what we wanted it to look like and combined it with the look of a sample they had on display in the shop. We got a 4-tier cake and had each layer as a different cake and filling. They were great to work with and followed up with you before the event to make sure everything was good. They travelled from Highland to Soulard for us for a reasonable fee and it looked marvelous! We also had a lot of compliments on the cake itself. They were very reasonable price wise and totally worth it. The only down side is I was so caught up that night I never got to have a piece myself!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Kelsey · Married on 11/13/2016

If you are considering Patty Cakes, look no further!! Schedule a tasting and you will see for yourself; Pat and her team are incredible! She worked so hard to help us make our vision come to life and was so responsive to our messages and wants. Our guests raved about our cake throughout the night. We got white with white icing and amaretto with raspberry filling (my favorite!). The price for the customization, care, and friendliness you get at Patty Cakes cannot be matched anywhere else (that we looked) near St. Louis.

Sent on 11/20/2016

Kristen · Married on 09/10/2016

Patty Cakes was very easy to work with. They created the exact wedding cake that we wanted, and made the entire process simple whereas other vendors were difficult. We would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Patty-Cakes's reply:

Hi Kristen, Thanks for the review! We loved working with you!

Danielle · Married on 08/20/2016

Leah was great to work with throughout the whole process and made sure we got everything we wanted for our wedding cake. It turned out absolutely beautiful and of course it tasted great too! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for someone to do their wedding cake or even other events.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Patty-Cakes's reply:

Thank You Danielle, It was a pleasure working with you too!

Kimberly · Married on 05/28/2016

I would highly suggest Patty Cakes! The cake was beautiful and the guests loved each flavor!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Tara · Married on 04/23/2016

Patty Cakes definitely cares about their customers and treats you like you are family. Sitting through the consultation was comfortable and relaxed with zero pressure. While looking through ideas that we saw on the internet they aren't afraid of going outside the box and trying something new! They definitely go the extra mile to make your cake exactly what you're envisioning. A+++++

Sent on 09/12/2016

jada · Married on 03/05/2016

From the initial sit down wTo the final delivery Patty Cakes went above and beyond. She listened to my every request and even gave me her professional opinion when asked. My cake turned out beautiful and tasted fantastic. We bought 20% more than needed because we wanted to have some left overs. No such luck, everyone raved how great the cake was and there wasn't a single piece left! Thank you Patty-Cakes!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Nancy · Married on 09/11/2015

Absolutely everyone at the reception was blown away by the cake! It was designed to look like a record player and most people thought it was real. It not only looked great, but tasted great. I would definitely recommend doing going with Patty Cakes.

Sent on 10/21/2015
  • TysonBB

Tobbi · Married on 07/05/2014

Patty Cakes was one of my first vendors booked after I tried their cake at a bridal show. I am a certified chocoholic and when her french vanilla/strawberries & cream cake won me over I knew I had to have it! Their cake is amazing, they go over every detail with you and made my dream cake a reality! I ordered enough cake to have about 10 servings more than guests and only came home with one slice! They couldn't cut it fast enough and it was gone in minutes!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Patty-Cakes's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, it was our pleasure working with you!
  • W

Lillian · Married on 06/28/2014

Patty Cakes made my wedding cake three weeks before my wedding after my other cake vendor fell through. I am so glad I choose them. They were easy to work with, delivered to my venue which was over an hour away from their shop, and made the most beautiful and delicious wedding cake. I chose four flavors with different fillings, and they were all moist and tasty. We didn't even have any leftover because everyone ate it up!

Sent on 07/14/2014

Patty-Cakes's reply:

We enjoyed worjing with you, so glad you were pleased with our team!

Raychelle · event on 03/23/2014

I love Pattycakes. My girls parties are hits with these case. Anything I ask they can bring it to life. The cakes looks fantastic and are tasty. I drive from stl to highland 40min ride there and back and the cakes always wow my guests. Two years strong with Pattycakes!!!!!!

Tonya · Married on 12/28/2013

I absolutely love their work! And their cakes taste delicious! I would recommend Patty Cakes to anyone!!

Kristy · Married on 06/22/2013

PattyCakes did our wedding cake! It turned our absolutely beautiful and tasted phenominal! Everyone commented on how good and moist the cake was! I will definitely use pattycakes in the future for any other cakes we need made!

Sent on 06/25/2013

They were wonderful. Traveled to accommodate where my reception was and the cake was phenomenal and tasted wonderful. We got many compliments on the way it looked and tasted. They have cupcakes now and those are just as wonderful!

Julie · Married on 05/26/2012

The cake was awesome! Very moist and it looked beautiful!! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 06/10/2012

have an idea of the kind of cake you want....shape, colors, cake topper, how many guests you will have. it will make picking the cake more enjoyable, there are a lot of options!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Melissa · Married on 10/10/2009

I LOVED my cake!! They did a fantastic job of creating the cake that I asked for. It was beutiful and DELICIOUS!! They have a large variety and can pretty much create and make whatever you want.

Sent on 12/31/2009

We loved the cake and had lots of out of town family comment on the taste and decorations. I had hoped to use the leftover to supplement lunch on the Sunday after the wedding. It was gone! Even the topper. That was an error on the waite staff. Delivered on time and exactly what we expected. No disappointments.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Hamada · Married on 11/30/2008

By far the best wedding cakes in St. Louis. Gotta love them they treat you like family.

Sent on 12/15/2008

Megan · Married on 09/06/2008

The cake was the best I have ever seen, everyone thought it was fake because it looked so awesome! The taste was even better! It was wonderful!!! I loved everything about my cake and would recommend them to anyone!
    Thanks for a beautiful cake that was really sad to cut into!!

Sent on 09/29/2008

Katie · Married on 06/28/2008

Excellent! My cake was better then i thought it would be.

Sent on 07/10/2008