36 Reviews for Patti Gehring Signature Weddings

Highly recommend!! Patti will give you advice & guidance all the way thru the wedding planning process. You will be surrounded with nothing but the very best of vendors. She will give you her time when ever needed no matter what day or time of the week. She's very responsive & she will be "on top of everything" for you. Can't say enough wonderful things about her and her business.

On the big day she will definitely keep you on schedule!!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Awesome. Efficient, easy to work with. A definite necessity for a wedding. So helpful to take the pressure off the bride so she could just enjoy the day!! Very grateful for Kelley.

Profile Picture Marta, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Patti was the smartest decision I made when it came to planning my husband and I's big day! I was looking specifically for someone who knew the business in and out and had experience with big, Indian weddings. A lot of people think they are able to plan their own wedding, but there were so many details that Patti was aware of that I would never have picked up on, plus she allowed me to actually enjoy our wedding day rather than worry about the details.

Patti's expertise was appreciated throughout the entire planning process. I can't imagine what I would've done without her especially when we were a few weeks away from the big day. My husband and I at this point had moved away from Kansas City and were both swamped with our jobs. While we were working away, so was Patti. She was contacting all our vendors and finalizing all the details.

On our wedding day, Patti, dressed up in her beautiful sari, was making sure Sumeet and I were attended to at all times. She made sure I was satisfied with the events, and if not, she'd fixed it. She made sure we were eating throughout the day and had a cocktail in our hands during the reception! More importantly she ensured we were were enjoying our big day rather than stressing about it.

I can't stress enough that there is no way our wedding would have been as successful as it was without her. Our guests are still commenting (a month later!) on how smoothly things ran for our wedding and how amazing it was. I tell everyone it's because I had Patti!

Thank you Patti for being such an integral part of our wedding!! We love you!!

Profile Picture Sweta, 9/1/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kelly Rose allowed us to truly enjoy the day. She handled all of the details so that we would not stress and could celebrate the entire experience. Even more so, she organized and helped plan the wedding when the bride and groom didn't even live in state.

Profile Picture Marianne, 7/6/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring did a wonderful job!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring is the ultimate professional! Hands down the best there is anywhere! No task was too great or small and she handled every question with grace and patience. My husband is a stickler for details and is a perfectionist....he was extremely pleased with Patti and had nothing but praise for her organizational skills, professionalism and kindness. She knows all of the right vendors to make any wedding just perfect! She is kind, sensitive, organized, knowledgeable and totally understands the wedding business and the making of the perfect wedding! I would love for any bride and groom to experiece Patti Gehring Signature Weddings. You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Bonne, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring did a fabulous job planning our wedding! She was so helpful and professional throughout the planning phase and somehow made all of our visions a reality. Because of Patti our wedding day was perfect.. and the best part was how carefree we were able to be on what could have easily been a very stressful day! I would highly recommend anyone to Patti, she is wonderful!

Profile Picture Stevie, 10/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have imagined having my wedding planning process go any more smoothly. To have someone keep a bride stress free and organized is not an easy feat, but Patti did just that. She was always available to meet in person or over the phone when needed. My wedding day was flawless thanks to Patti Gehring Signature weddings. I continue to get compliments on our big day!

Profile Picture User2719485, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

After being recommended by hand fulls of brides I had to check Patti out. Going into planning a wedding and not having a clue or know what direction you would like to go in can be overwhelming. Patti walked me through every step and made it stress free and so much fun! She would guide me when I had a difficult time making decisions and supported the ideas I threw at her! The vendors she suggested were amazing and I was continually impressed on her onrganization! Our wedding went off without a hitch and was AMAZING!!

Profile Picture User2754202, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti was amazing to work with. I planned my wedding from out of state and she was always there when I had a question.

When the big day came she went above and beyond to help the day run smoothly.

I couldn't have asked for a better person.

Profile Picture User2745356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti made the year of planning so much easier! She was always available and very quick to get back to either my daughter or I when we had questions. She was always very kind and calm. She made the whole process a memorable and drama free experience. I would use her again with my other children.

Profile Picture User2749607, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I could not have asked for a better wedding coordinator! Patti Gehring allowed us to have stress free planning and a stress free Wedding Day! Her knowledge and expertise makes for seamless weddings! She set us up with all wonderful vendors who worked together to make our day perfect. I could relax knowing that all the details were in place and all I had to do was show up on Wedding day and ENJOY!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/19/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti's vendor recommendations and excellent communication helped make our wedding planning so much easier as my daughter was living out of town. We had well organized & productive meetings when my daughter was able to be in town.

Profile Picture Wanda, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti is just great to work with! As an out of town bride she really helped me feel like everything was under control.

Profile Picture Bridget, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring was great!! She came highly recommended from 2 friends.
The week of the wedding everyone kept telling me how relaxed I looked. I responded " I have a wedding planner and she is doing it all". I couldn't have been more pleased.

Profile Picture ellen, 11/12/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti, was wonderful !!! Patti was very detailed and extremely organized.
She provided us with reminders of what needed to be done and when and also
directed us to great vendors.

Profile Picture Patricia, 11/5/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring is a God-send. I had the privilege of working with Patti to plan my wedding and feel so blessed by her work. She is extremely professional and knowledgeable. She understands the industry so well and is driven to ensure your happiness and vision for your day. She remains committed to every detail during the months of planning and the day of the wedding itself. Every guest commented while reflecting on the day that one of the biggest aspects that stood out to them was how organized the whole day was. Patti made sure each aspect went without a flaw but provided such nurturing care along the way. I am so thankful to know Patti and feel so blessed by her wonderful talents. I would recommend her to anyone seeking professional, responsive, meticulous guidance during such a special time.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring is such a blessing in my family's life. Patti is not just a meticulous planner, but also a dear friend. She planned my wedding in October and we couldn't do it without her for my sister's wedding this June. She traveled with my family to Notre Dame and seamlessly orchestrated a beautiful day. Her attention to detail leading up to the date was so impressive- especially since it was at a location/with vendors she hadn't worked with before. As my sister, mom, and I sat with one of the Notre Dame vendors, they commented on what a pleasure it was to be working with Patti. She impresses guests, vendors, and brides alike! It is such a comfort to know that Patti is there, overlooking every detail, ensuring that the bride & family are able to have the night of their lives. Patti is hands down the best wedding planner not just limited to KC. Patti is unlike any other- a true servant of her God given talent.

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/29/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti Gehring is an awesome, comprehensive, thoughtful Wedding Planner!!
She keeps you on a manageable and comfortable timeline and she is worth her weight in gold especially those last few weeks!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/22/11, 1 Review
4.7

I live in a small town and having a wedding in the city made Patti a most valuable person. She was wonderful, I couldn't have done it with out her, it was also great that she had previously worked with the vendors and knew what to do. She also was good in auditing the money for me. The day of the wedding, she had an assistant that was good also. Patti was as steady as a rock, no drama and quiet elegance. I had a great time at the wedding because of her.

Profile Picture sophia, 10/8/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti was wonderful and made our wedding planning experience a breeze! With Patti, I never had to worry about anything - before the wedding or on the day of. She becomes more than a wedding planner throughout the process. I would highly recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Beth, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti is more than a wedding planner! As the mother of the bride I will always remember Patti as part of our wedding party. Her professionalism and quality of service were outstanding. She was always available for every meeting and to answer every question. Each bride and groom and their wedding are very special to Patti. Her kindness and love for each couple truly is evident throughout each step. It is this kindness and love that I as a mother will remember and appreciate forever. There were so many special quiet moments during the day of my daughter's wedding that both families were able to share how much they loved each other and how what a wonderful and joyful day it was. I feel this was Patti's gift to both families.

Profile Picture Jeri, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so grateful that we used Patti's services when planning my daughter's wedding! She is so attentive to every last detail...I felt completely at ease, as did my daughter and the entire wedding party. What a luxury!...and she was so personally in tune with my daughter and her particular style, needs and desires...as if it were her own daughter!

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti is a huge help taking care of the planning timeline and she makes the wedding day run very smoothly. She also goes with you to meet vendors and asks all the right questions. She is a great person!

Profile Picture Patricia, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Patti was amazing. She paved the way using a new venue, as well as organized a beautiful wedding that was halfway across the country from my fiancee and me during the planning process!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/25/11, 1 Review