Patsy's Bridal Boutique Reviews

Patsy's Bridal Boutique 4
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 5
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 6
Patsy's Bridal Boutique 7

Even though I didn't end up buying my dress from Patsy's, I had the greatest experience trying on dresses there. Their staff is extremely knowledgeable and truly listened to my desires in a dress. They had some really creative ideas to find me the perfect dress since I didn't want a strapless gown. I would recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Diane · Married on 03/22/2014

I bought my dress off the rack. It was in outstanding shape and they were willing to budge a little on price because of it. It is a smaller store but still have a good selection. They had great referrals for seamstresses and I couldn't have been happier in the dress I picked.

Sent on 06/25/2014

I ordered my bridal gown, veil, sash and 9 bridesmaid dresses at Patsy's. My dress was a really good value and my favorite one that I tried on in half a dozen shops in Dallas. My sash was pretty enough that I've already had one friend borrow it for her wedding. My only negative comment is that my bridesmaids were told to order dresses that were WAY too large for almost every single girl. They had to have extensive alterations done on every single dress to the point that some of them didn't look like the same dress. I've been a bridesmaid 10 times and I understand that bridal stores tell you to order the larger size because you can always make a dress smaller but are limited in how much larger you could make it, but this was extreme.

Sent on 10/27/2014
  • kristen

Kristen · Married on 03/14/2009

I worked with Amanda and she was PHENOMENAL. I had tried on literally 20 dresses (just at Patsy's) and had been back three times. I had fallen in love with one dress, but I just didn't have the guts to commit. Amanda pulled a beautiful Palazzo gown that they had just gotten in (I was the first one to try it on in the store which was exciting!!). When she showed it to me, I wasn't really that impressed because it wasn't what I was looking for. Well, I put it on and my mom and I both started crying! Amanda knows what she's doing and found a dress that was perfect for my body type and fit in perfectly with my backyard Tuscan-themed wedding.

Patsy's service is exceptional and they truly give you personalized service. I had been many places and felt like I was being herded through gowns just to make a sale, and I didn't feel like that one bit at Patsy's. They're great and would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 07/22/2009

I loved my dress from Patsy's. I did have a few hiccups along the way. The woman that sold me my dress was extremely professional and courteous but unfortunately something got mixed up and the sizing for my dress was all wrong. They handled the problem very well (it turned out to be the manufacturer's fault because the dress was labeled the correct size but it was actually measuring a size too big). Overall I feel like this boutique is a great one for wedding dresses purchases I just wish mine had gone a little but more smoothly.

Sent on 01/04/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/22/2009

I loved Patsy's! They made me feel so special every time I went in and their dresses are beautiful!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Jeanette · Married on 08/07/2009

Excellent service!!!!Very professional and great sales !They have beautiful dresses there... After going to several places, I found my dress there, and it was not hard to fall in love with it... Really nice place to pick your dress and very friendly people...

Sent on 03/27/2010

Katherine · Married on 12/01/2012

3.0

Patsy's was a great place to work with during my engagement. I found my dream dress at an affordable price and was able to work with a great team to make sure the dress was ready in time!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Cynthia · Married on 05/16/2009

3.0

I rated the value for cost at three because it was priced very high. I loved the dress, but it was ridiculously expensive. I kind of regretted making such a huge expense for a dress I'll only wear once as soon as I walked out the door, but I couldn't return it. I should have just gone with a Maggie Sottero dress. They are nice and better priced.

The dress I got WAS beautiful, though. I loved it! Just not the price -

Sent on 06/25/2009
  • Lina

Lina Nachawati · Getting married on 06/07/2020

4.2

Wedding dress shopping

I didn’t see any dresses that caught my eye with long sleeve since I am aiming for a long sleeve dress but the veils were absolutely beautiful! I will be going back for sure to see the veils even more as soon as I choose a dress

Sent on 08/14/2019

Sarah · Married on 06/26/2015

3.6
      2.5
      2.5

I'm having a four and half month engagement. A week after my engagement I went into Patsy's! Overall, it was a great experience with a friendly, helpful staff. I found a fit and flare dress I loved, but I had wanted a more mermaid fit. The sales associate helping me seemed to make this out to be an easy alteration, so I went ahead and ordered the dress without giving it a thought. Three months later, I picked up my dress and drove it back to where I live and where I'm having my wedding, Waco. I took it to a well-esteemed bridal alterations place in town, and when I communicated what I wanted in the fit, they told me it was impossible for them to be able to do it in the time frame that was given to me because it was a complicated custom alteration. My wedding was a month and half away from when I went in. I now have to drive back and forth from Dallas and spend over $500 on alterations. Had I known that it wasn't an "easy fix," I would have chosen a different dress entirely. I'm pretty disappointed because I think the sales associate could have been more trained to know how to communicate these expectations honestly.

Sent on 05/13/2015