54 Reviews for Patsy's, A Bridal Boutique

Sample Gowns (2)
Trunk Shows (1)
Shoes (1)
54 Patsy's, A Bridal Boutique Reviews

Everything about Patsy's was a magical experience from trying on dresses to the preservation. Jasmine will always have a special place in our hearts. The dress was perfect on the Bride. This is the only place you'll need to go.

Profile Picture Cathey, 4/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Preservation, Bride, Bridal Gowns

The experience trying on dresses at Patsy's was incredible- the staff was so sweet and helpful, and the selection was very well curated. I choose my dress from the Patsy's collection, and the staff suggested the addition of a ribbon belt that made it perfect. It was also wonderful that they had a trusted tailor that I used to have my dressed tailored. I also purchased the option to keep my dress at the store until the day before the wedding, which was nice to have that detail.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/29/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

During my 2 day/ 6 appointment wedding dress search, we visited Patsy's Bridal Boutique on Day 2. I honestly thought I was sold on another dress I found the day before at another boutique. When we arrived our bridal consultant Jasmine quickly helped us to a seating area, made sure we were comfortable, and began to go to work. She did the interview questions much like the other places, but somehow she saw right into my heart! Every dress she pulled was exactly what I wanted. She didn't pull anything "Just to try" .... And the 1st dress I put on was THE ONE. I loved the others, but that 1st pick was EVERYTHING I wanted. She was thorough on my measurements ... With my dress being even more amazing once it arrived in my size! Jasmine was helpful, professional, and not pushy. Loved my experience at Patsy's Bridal! Can't wait until the big day!!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I love this place! I found my wedding dress and I had the best experience! The staff was so friendly and accommodating I loved working with Jocelyn, Kyra and Carissa; they made me feel like I was the most beautiful bride in the world. I would definitely recommend this bridal salon for any other blushing brides. Thank you Patsy's for making my experience so wonderful!

Profile Picture Jessica Ashley, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I was referred to Patsys by a friend and was SO glad I went with it! I didn't have the typical dress experience because I ordered a clearance one off the rack but I was able to take it home with me that day which was perfect for me and my short engagement! Courtney (who helped me pick out my dress) was so sweet and brought me lots of amazing dresses and I actually ended up picking the first one I tried on! I would recommend Patsys to any bride looking for a one-of-a-kind dress and bridal shopping experience.

Profile Picture User7513102, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was so happy with my experience with Patsy's! They were incredibly accommodating when I booked my appointment incorrectly and showed up on the wrong day. The staff was very nice and helped me find the perfect dress without being pushy.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Preservation, Bride, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils

Very nice staff willing to show you dresses in your price range. Several of my friends have weddings around the same time as mine and we have ALL found our dresses at Patsys!

Profile Picture Kate, 2/20/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Bridal Gowns, Veils

Patsy's Bridal is the way to go when it comes to finding your wedding dress in the DFW area. I looked online at potential dress shops and visited multiple stores before I found my dress at Patsy's. Not only did Patsy's have a great selection of dresses to choose from but their staff was also very friendly and accommodating. I received numerous compliments on my dress the day of the wedding and especially now that we are starting to receive photos and are showing them off to folks.

I was not that bride that put on a dress and immediately knew "this is the one" the first time I went to the store. Everything looked good and as a result I couldn't decide on which dress I liked most and was very overwhelmed after my first visit. The girl I worked with let me know that it was common and to come back in a two to three weeks just to make sure I felt like I was getting the dress I really wanted.

Sure enough, when I came back the second time to Patsy's I was able to narrow down my decision within the first three dresses I tried on. I definitely recommend Patsy's to anyone looking for a beautiful gown at a great price. I also recommend you visit them during their sample sale (which is when I went the second time). You can really find a bargain if you are trying to find a steal.

Profile Picture Aracely, 12/20/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I found the dress of my DREAMS at Patsy's. My consultant Carissa was so wonderful and made the experience everything I hoped for. Great service, awesome selection, and options at any budget!

Profile Picture User5321737, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

It was super easy to get my dress at Patsy's. If you are from out of town like me, it was perfect getting the service package they offer. They brought the dress to my tailor without me having to worry. They also keep it stored for you! All the lovely ladies were super helpful, and the dresses were all very gorgeous. This was my one stop shop for my wedding dress.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 11/7/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Preservation, Trunk Shows, Bride

I cannot say enough great things about my experience at Patsy's! Everyone was so nice and made you feel so special. I went in with an idea of what I wanted, but let Nicole throw in a dress she thought I might like and she ended up being so right! She knew what she was talking about and what would look best on me! The dress was beautiful, and I received so many compliments on it!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 10/17/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I came to Patsy's shortly after becoming engaged for a sample sale, and I found my perfect wedding dress, even though it wasn't a sample! During their sample sale, Patsy's removed all their full priced gowns from the boutique showroom and replaced them with their sample gowns, all hung in price order. This is extremely convenient if you are shopping on a budget because you know exactly where to stop looking, so you don't get tempted by gowns outside your price point. I tried on about 6-8 sample dresses, and while I liked a couple of them, none of them were "the one." I described to Carissa what I liked and didn't like about each dress, and she pulled two regularly priced dresses from the back, which were exactly what I had in mind, and still within my price range. The first of the two ended up being "the one" - a gorgeous, lace Essense of Australia gown. What I appreciated most about Patsy's was shortly after purchasing my dress, my fiancé and I moved to Houston. When my dress finally arrived, Patsy's was very flexible with me, holding my dress past their normal amount of time (30 days, I think), so I could coordinate picking it up with a business trip, rather than paying $200 to have it shipped down to Houston. Thank you, Patsy's!!

A couple notes for those brides interested in a sample gown: (1) Don't expect perfect condition. The dresses I tried on were the dresses dozens of other brides tried on over the past year. There may be small tears, missing buttons or gemstones, and expect a little dirt. None of these things concerned me though because a good seamstress and dry cleaner can remedy most of these issues. (2) What killed the idea of a sample dress for me was the size. All samples on the floor were one size to me - huge! I'm a size 0 or 00 in regular dresses (surprisingly, a size 6 for my wedding dress), and with the structural alterations required to get the sample dresses down to my size, I worried the look of the couple dresses I liked would get lost.

Profile Picture Katie , 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Sample Sales, Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Veils, Bride

My dress was everything I wanted! I love the service that Patsy's provides. And the best part is that they held my dress, took it to where it needed it to be for alterations, and had it cleaned for me after bridals! They are amazing.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/20/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

My dress was stunning! Vintage, bohemian And sparkly! Everything I wanted! Our sales assistant was amazing in brining me the dresses I would be interested in. I had many compliments and I looked beautiful for my big day! Lol I loved it

Profile Picture Lea, 5/16/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I bought my wedding gown in May 2014 and just had my wedding in May 2015. I had looked several places for a wedding gown and had been so overwhelmed with the amount of choices, that I had almost given up. Most bridal boutiques are crowded full of dresses and you can barely walk. One day, my best friend and I decided we would just try it after brunch and I had the best experience with Marietta. She was very calm and listened to what I was looking for, I tried on 3 or 4 gowns she picked and found "the one" almost immediately. It was a Judd Waddell that fit my exact description I had told her that I wanted. She was very patient with me and understanding when I told her I wanted to bring my mom the next day just for one more look. I came back with my mom the next day and we bought the dress! It was absolutely perfect! Thank you Patsys and Marietta!

Profile Picture KRISTEN, 5/2/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I had such a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience at Patsy's. I told Kyra what I was looking for, and she brought several dresses that fit my description, as well as a few that were very different from what I thought I wanted. The shopping experience as calm and relaxed for all of us (my mom, sister, and friend). I ended up buying the first dress I tried on (though I tried on many, and also went to another boutique that was extremely disappointing by comparison). The prices were very reasonable, and Patsy's customer service was great - they took my dress to Annette (the seamstress) for alterations and had it steamed and ready to be picked up the day before my wedding. I only wish I could wear this beautiful dress again and again!

Profile Picture Becky, 4/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

At Patsy's you really get a personalized boutique experience. Because Marita took time to ask about my style and what I was looking for in a dress. I had to try on three before I found the one. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Megan, 3/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Patsy's had a small, but gorgeous selection of dresses in a variety of styles and price ranges. I found my perfect wedding look in less than an hour. It was such a relaxing and personalized experience. I loved every second of picking out my dress!

Profile Picture Janice, 1/1/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Patsy's Bridal is AMAZING! They are so understanding in a way that is so hard to find with some wedding dress boutiques. They are so not pushy and they really listen to what you want. I highly recommend the service package and going with Annette Alterations.

The service package makes everything sooooo much easier. I'll let them go into detail with what it all entails but trust me, it's worth it.

Profile Picture teresa, 6/27/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I got the perfect dress for my wedding. Great to work with. Timely in getting me everything. Stunning shop and perfect staff :) Felt excited to be there and they were equally as excited for me. Great experience.

Profile Picture User3945321, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough good things about Patsy's! Melinda is not only excellent at what she does but one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She was able to quickly find multiple dresses that fit what I was looking for and offered wonderful ideas and suggestions on how I could make each one my own. I ended up with the perfect dress that embodied everything I had been searching for and I am so, so happy that I was able to buy a dress from such a special boutique! The entire staff made me feel welcome and treated me with such kindness and patience. I would highly recommend Patsy's to any bride-to-be that wants a one-of-a kind experience.

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I absolutely loved working with Patsy's - they were a dream to work with and couldn't have made this process easier. They were very patient with me when I took forever to make a decision on a dress. I am so glad I went to Patsy's when looking for a dress. I knew I wanted to find one there and I didn't want to go anywhere else (I had been to two other stores previously). They were so easy and great to work with! And I LOVED my dress too and received many compliments on it!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/19/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

ALL of the ladies at Patsy's are amazing. Super friendly and genuinely excited to be a part in planning your special day. We found my dress on March 17, 2012. They stayed within our budget and they listened to what I wanted on my dress. I think it was the third dress I tried on, but I found the perfect one. The small touches they added made everything so so special. I will go to Patsy's for any special event I have going on and need a dress. They are absolutely wonderful!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/17/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Wonderful service and fantastic dresses!!! Love Patsy's!!!

Profile Picture Molly, 7/20/13, 1 Review