Patrick Renzi Photography Reviews

Patrick Renzi Photography 6
Patrick Renzi Photography 7

Kristen · Married on 07/27/2018

Simply The Best!

Pat was absolutely the best! He listened to everything we wanted and he had gone above and beyond our expectations! He was never over bearing with taking time away from our wedding. He snuck us away at all the right moments. The photos came out absolutely stunning. We could not have been happier. I highly recommend Pat to anyone looking for the perfect photographer!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Name · Married on 07/07/2018

Wonderful experience

Patrick was a great photographer. He made us feel comfortable through the whole process and was kind to our guests. Our photos came out beautifully and our album is gorgeous. We received our photos very quickly. We were able to reach out to him any time during the process.

Sent on 12/11/2018

Kerrisa Smith · Married on 04/07/2018

Pat was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding process.

Pat was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding process. He is very professional, but does a great job at making everyone comfortable during the picture process. He is very easy to get a hold of, and was very helpful with ordering pictures and photo albums after our wedding. Our picture are gorgeous and I am very thankful that Pat was involved in our wedding day

Sent on 12/14/2018

Margaret · Married on 10/13/2017

Pay is great! So accommodating and has a ton of experience:)

Sent on 12/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/07/2017

Patrick made sure to make our wedding day special from start to finish. There were no details that he left out when it came to taking pictures. Every step of the night he spent smiling. We recently got our photos back and can't say enough about how wonderful they came out. We are so appreciative for his professionalism, creative eye and laughter that he brought to our day.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Eileen · Married on 09/23/2017

We were so blessed to find Pat to do our wedding. My husband and I renewed our vows after 30 years because we never had a "real" wedding.
    We were missing those classic wedding photos and Pat, from the first time we spoke understood us and our needs.
    He worked within our budget to offer us an amazing package.
    He and his assistant were prompt and captured all of our "getting ready" pictures. To share these moments with my adult daughters was perfect.
    He took lots of candid shots of my guests and lots of really sweet photos of my husband and I. He captured the breathtaking Pats Barn in all its glory and had great ideas like a group shot of my entire party!
    The proofs were more than I had hoped and I have enjoyed sharing them with my friends and family.
    You will not go wrong with Pat- he can make your dreams come true!
    He captured our joy in every shot.
    Thank you Pat!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Patrick Renzi Photography 8
    Patrick Renzi Photography 9
    Patrick Renzi Photography 10

Renee H · Married on 09/02/2017

Great experience!

Pat was wonderful to work with for our wedding. We traveled in to Albany from out of the area for our wedding and Pat was so flexible and easy to work with. We would absolutely recommend!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/04/2017

Patrick was awesome!!! He captured all the special moments of our wedding beautifully. He was so easy to work with and gave us a quality product for a great price. I highly recommend hiring him for any special occasion.

Sent on 12/22/2017
    Patrick Renzi Photography 11
    Patrick Renzi Photography 12
    Patrick Renzi Photography 13
    Patrick Renzi Photography 14
    Patrick Renzi Photography 15
  • F

Frederick · Married on 07/28/2017

Let's face it, after talking to Pat I knew we had come to the right person. He listened to what we had to say and customized a package for us. He was very professional and personable. He was in charge but also was able to adlib as the day progressed. Very pleased indeed.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Mary · Married on 06/10/2017

Pat photographed my son's wedding and we couldn't have been happier with his professionalism and skill. He was a seasoned master at his work, and flowed through the events of the day flawlessly. We couldn't have been happier with our decision to hire him. The beautiful pictures that he took are now treasures for our family. Very Highly recommended.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Barbara · Married on 12/03/2016

We engaged Patrick as a photographer for my mother's 90th birthday family reunion. Anytime I called or emailed Patrick answered me in a timely manner. At our request he did portrait pictures of each of my 4 siblings and their families. We especially appreciated that he made all the photos available to us after the event without watermarks. I think we all used them for this year's Christmas cards. I ended up making a photo collage on canvas of 9 of his photos with my mom in the center surrounded by all her children and their families. He showed up early to the event and did not leave until we all agreed he had taken the photos we wanted. Thank you Patrick for a job well done!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Shelley · Married on 09/17/2016

I hired Pat to do a wedding shower at Franklin Plaza on the roof top. It was a beautiful sunny day and extremely warm. He gave us suggestions where to position ourselves and as a result the pictures were beautiful. His photographs capture the moments that are gone forever and impossible to reproduce. Pat is very relaxed, professional and personable. I would recommend Pat with high regard. Thanks Pat for the wonderful memories. Shelley Francella

Sent on 12/26/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Patrick was fun to work with and very relaxing. The shots he took were amazing. We'd be walking and he'd say 'Stop. I need that sky.' Or 'We have to get a shot of your train like that'. He was very relaxed with the guests as well. He was dead on. Hire him!!!!

Sent on 09/28/2016

sarah · Married on 09/10/2016

Pat is awesome to work with. He did our engagement shoot, and our wedding photos. Between his easy going personality and expert eye, your pictures are sure to come out perfect. We had guest's come down in the lobby as we were taking pictures, and Pat worked as my personal shield so my first look wouldn't be tainted! He will listen to you, and has a great eye for photography, you won't be dissapointed!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Heather · Married on 06/11/2016

Pat was terrific! He gladly took our suggestions and found some excellent spots at our venue that we wouldn't have thought of. Very reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/02/2016

Kelley · Married on 05/01/2016

Very prompt, very accommodating, very professional. Made us feel very relaxed and the pictures were unique to our venue. Loved him and would use him again without question. The best!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Carolyn · Married on 09/06/2015

Pat made our day so easy and fun. His knowledge of the venue was priceless.
    From the beginning, Pat found a package that would work for us. He has a great personality and a love for photography.
    Thanks Pat for everything.

Sent on 09/26/2015

Kristi · Married on 08/15/2015

Pat was absolutely amazing!! Super accommodating and wonderful to work with from the start! If you're looking for a down to earth, friendly photographer who is amazingly talented Pat is your guy! He captured every perfect minute of our day from start to finish and never made us feel uncomfortable or rushed. Definitely recommend him to anyone in the Albany and surrounding areas !!! I will use him for any other photography needs we have !!

Sent on 12/11/2015

Paige · Married on 07/18/2015

Pat was great! He was very professional and made the guests feel very relaxed which showed in our pictures!

Sent on 09/18/2015

bob · Married on 06/20/2015

Mr. Renzi was professional and very easy to work with. We have photos that he took that we will have for our whole life to enjoy. I sent them to my guest as gifts and all were very impressed how they turned out. I would recommend him to do all your photography needs for any occasion.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Cheryl · Married on 10/26/2014

Patrick is the best! So professional. So wonderful to work with. So glad we chose him to capture our most important day!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Jillian · Married on 10/04/2014

Patrick Renzi was very professional and easy to work with. You can tell he's been doing this a long time. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/20/2014

Kristi · Married on 10/04/2014

Wedding 10/6/2018

He was the best! My husband doesn't really like his photo taken and he loved the photos!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/23/2014

Our pictures were beautiful; Pat did an amazing job capturing moments in photographs. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/07/2015

I am very happy with how my wedding pictures came out! Patrick has a lot of experience photographing weddings and it made the day go very smoothly.

Sent on 12/20/2014