Patrick Colquhoun Photography Reviews

Patrick Colquhoun Photography 5
Patrick Colquhoun Photography 6
Patrick Colquhoun Photography 7

Joyce · Married on 07/27/2018

Patrick Colquohon was AMAZING!! This was a second wedding for us and we had a few special requests. Without even having met Patrick previous to wedding day,(totally my fault) he really delivered!! I have a 10 year old son who we included in the ceremony and Patrick captured all of the playfulness, huge emotion, romance and scenery! I truly couldn’t be any happier and have THE best photos to treasure! He is so low key, yet friendly and cool with the guests. I had brought a couple props, had a few ideas, etc in my mind? beforehand and he so delivered! Highly recommend this talented and affordable photographer!

Patrick Colquhoun Photography 8
    Patrick Colquhoun Photography 14
    Patrick Colquhoun Photography 15
    Patrick Colquhoun Photography 16

Ryan & Liz · Married on 06/23/2018

Patrick was terrific in so many ways. What stood out to us initially was his demeanor and personality throughout the wedding day. He was laid back and not intrusive, yet he had a remarkable knack for understanding the environment and situation and adapting to it - therefore being extremely available at the same time.

When we wanted Patrick to be there, you would turn around and he was there. When we had questions, he was always around to answer them and help with the flow of things (since he has been at a million weddings and we only have our one together). While he always seemed to be there when needed, he was also never intrusive. We never felt like he was lurking around. Instead, he was available and helpful. On top of this - his laid back personality was perfect for a day that can bring some stressors.

We recently received our photos and were amazed at how much he captured. His best skill as a photographer is the ability to capture moments & emotion. Our wedding was decent in size (170 people), but he was able to take photos of so many important friends/family/etc. And every picture caught great emotion and personality. It was eye-opening to see how Patrick was able to cover so much ground throughout the day as just one person.

The more we look at the photos, the more we love them. Recently we watched the slideshow with great friends, and it led to so much reminiscing. Some photographers might focus on the artistic angle, or the framing....Patrick focused on the moments - and when it comes to wedding photography, we feel that is what really matters and is the most important aspect. We laughed and smiled at every photo - which means Patrick did his job.

I would recommend Patrick for any wedding or event. His professionalism, calm demeanor, skills and personality make for a great fit for anyone and any day. His rates are also great and he is very accommodating. This increases his value even more as a photographer.

Ryan & Liz Hoff

Chayna · Married on 06/16/2018

From the first meeting to the last picture, Patrick was accommodating, professional, and integral part of our wedding day success. He truly captured every moment of our wedding day perfectly! Everybody at our wedding even commented how nice our photographer was and how was taking picture the entire night! If you want a photographer that makes you feel relaxed on your wedding and takes beautiful photos, he's your guy!!!! =)

Colin · Married on 12/02/2016

Patrick truly helped make our wedding day special. He has a great photographer's eye and we are delighted with the quality of the photos and the turnaround time. He also was really fun to work with. Thanks so much, Patrick!

Claire · Married on 09/16/2016

We were absolutely thrilled with Patrick as our wedding photographer! He was extremely flexible and accommodating creating a package that was just right for us, and on our wedding day he brought out the best in us and our guests, resulting in hundreds of beautiful photos we will cherish forever. Highly recommend!!

Elayne · Married on 09/10/2016

Patrick is the most amazing photographer in so many ways. First, his laid back attitude puts any bride, groom, family member and guest right at ease. He has a way of capturing moments without you even realizing he is doing so. Patrick never once made us feel like we had to step away from our day and somehow got every single moment that we could have ever asked to remember on film. We have the most beautiful, priceless memories of our day and we could not say more about our amazing photographer. Thank you so much Patrick!

Geri · Married on 08/05/2016

Patrick is a true artist that needs no direction--a master of his art! All we asked is for him to capture the expressions of love from our family and friends and he created the most priceless memories of "the best day ever"! Patrick is so very thoughtful and easy to work with... His sincerity and talent work hand in hand...the best is what we got and for that we now have pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Thank you Patrick!!!

Justin · Married on 10/16/2015

The day could not have gone better. Patrick was super professional, super friendly, and super accommodating. His knowledge of the venue and really working with us to get what we wanted was perfect. We cant wait to see what the wedding albums look like. I would recommend him to anyone for their wedding or any other occasion and would be happy to be a recommendation if anyone has questions on our experience justin.t.stepnowski@gmail.com

Friendly, professional service. Will recommend to everyone!

Katie · Married on 08/14/2015

Patrick was a wonderful photographer to work with. He is flexible and easy to work with. He listened and provided different options when I wasn't sure what kind of photography package I wanted. My pictures came out just how I had imagined them, with the perfect amount of candid and professional posed shots. I am so happy I have beautiful professional photos to look back and remember our wedding day!

Great photos! Patrick is very accommodating, professional and fun to work with.

Michele · Married on 12/13/2014

Patrick was great. He was unobtrusive while getting all the great shots we wanted. Very professional.

Janice · Married on 09/27/2014

This was our second family wedding event that PC-Foto photographed. The proofs and photos from both events are simply beautiful. Patrick was extremely professional and easy to work with, was very attentive to the groups of photos that we wanted and extremely creative in the way the photos were taken. He was totally dedicated to documenting every possible moment from the minute he arrived until the minute he left.
    From the slide show online when the proofs were posted, we could see that all the emotions we felt that day were beautifully captured, and the proofs did not disappoint!
    Anyone who has viewed it online has visited it more than once, and personally speaking for myself and the bride, my daughter, we cry every time we watch it, reliving all those wonderful memory-making precious moments!

Rachel · Married on 09/06/2014

THANK YOU SO MUCH! You were such a blessing when we were searching around for a low key wedding. Thank you for coming to such a small event and working with me to get the photos printed. I greatly appreciated it!

Jen · Married on 06/14/2014

Patrick Colquhoun was an AMAZING photographer. We had reviewed a few others before talking to Patrick. He had a wonderful portfolio of pictures that were creative and beautiful. He really captured the moment when it came down the event. We knew when we “clicked” at the engagement session that we would have nothing to worry about for our wedding day. Patrick really exceeded our expectations on every account. He got really amazing shots of every special parts of our day and suggested great locations as well. We couldn’t be happier with the photos. Now the hard to pick the photos for the official wedding album that was a part of our package. We highly recommend Patrick as a photographer his is a very talented and amazing artist in this trade. We would use him again for any event in the future.

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2013

Patrick was absolutely amazing! The photographs were beautiful. Also I loved how he was not invasive during the reception and ceremony. I hardly knew he was there. He listened to all of our requests. I couldn't be happier

Lindsey · Married on 08/09/2013

Patrick was so great at capturing every moment of our big day. I was even able to see the moments I missed because I was thanking guest.

Elizabeth · Married on 01/19/2013

Patrick provided us with great service & beautiful wedding photo's! He was also very respectful taking photo's in the Church!

Kim · Married on 07/14/2012

Patrick was a real pleasure to work with. He arrived promptly on our wedding day and was so organized. He really captured our wedding day beautifully. Our proofs and album are stunning. We couldn't be happier with our decision to use Patrick as our photographer.

Kelly · Married on 12/03/2011

Our experience with Patrick as our photographer for our wedding was perfect. Not only was he very professional, but because he is so great about keeping in contact with us throughout the wedding planning process that on our wedding day he felt like a friend we had invited. This helped us to act more natural around him and for Patrick to have a better feel of who we are as a couple.

Patrick captured so many moments from our wedding day beautifully, whether it was us in a "traditional" pose or a candid moment between my husband and I. He really has that artistic eye that finds the beauty in such special days. We honestly cannot say enough nice things about our experience with Patrick and would recommend him to anyone who wants to open an album or look at a photo months or years down the road and instantly remember all the moments and feelings from that day.

Kristin · Married on 10/29/2011

Patrick’s natural talent and comforting demeanor made even the most harrowing wedding days appear like a winter wonderland. When Patrick arrived at my house, he got right to work capturing my family and bridesmaids without making it feel like a production. In addition, Patrick was able to figure out a way to take group, candid, and snowstorm photographs that captured all elements of our wedding day. I would highly recommend Patrick to any couple!

Andrea · Married on 10/22/2011

Patrick was the photographer for my wedding and at least 6 or my friends and co-workers. We all had different styles of weddings and we were all very happy with Patrick and his pictures. He is calm, non-intrusive and very reliable. I loved all of the pictures and trust him for any posed pictures. The candids were awesome and it's so much fun to look back at our photos on our anniversary. He is also easy to get a hold of and very easy to deal with when I would want extra photos after the wedding in any size.

andrea · Married on 10/09/2010

I am a wedding planner in Old Saybrook, CT. I feel confident recommending PC-Foto to my clients. I've had the pleasure of working with Patrick Colquhoun and am impressed by his years of photography experience, his ability to listen to what is important to each client, and the caliber of the photos he delivers. Patrick is a true professional and I would highly recommend his photography services!

Nicole · event on: 11/12/2013

Patrick did our family photos. He was great to work with, very professional, patient with our children and captured their true personalities... everything we wanted out of a photographer. Our pictures were edited and sent to us quickly and they came out better than I had expected, yay!! He got so many great shots and we had a hard time picking our favorites. The quality of the photos were excellent! We are so happy and can't wait to display the pics throughout our home. We've gotten so many complements on our holiday card already! Looking forward to a summer beach shoot next! Thank you for a great day and capturing such beautiful shots of our family.

Michelle · Married on 08/17/2013

Patrick helped to make our day beautiful! When we received our pictures back we were so happy with the quality and the thoughtfulness he put into each shot. Our day was very informal but he still made sure to get the pictures of family and important friends that we had not set up in advance. A great addition to our day.