Patrician Banquets Reviews

View more information

• Breann
    Breann B. Married on 10/24/2020

Breakfast tasting

Absolutely amazing staff and venue!!
    Stephanie Married on 12/14/2016
    I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! The entire team at the Patrician is amazing! We had over 265 guests and everyone is still talking about how wonderful everything was. Jaci and Jill are extremely detailed oriented and it really shows! I felt at ease throughout the entire wedding planning process and they made the reception truly the easiest part! The reception went beautifully and my guests are still discussing how delicious the food was! The head chef even visited the tables to ensure our meal was perfect! I can not thank the entire team enough! Thank you for making my special day perfect!!!
  • User1876138 2+ years ago
    Newer hall with nice employees and good food
    Samantha Married on 06/06/2014
    We had our wedding reception here and it was perfect! The staff was amazing, the food and drinks were very good! Jaci helped us with the planning and she did a great job and helped sooooooooo much! I would definitely do another event here!
  • User1396169 2+ years ago
    The staff was so helpful and friendly with helping me plan my wedding. I was not nervous one bit with how everything would look! The food was excellent! Our guests loved the food! Everything was decorated beautifully! Anything we needed, even last minute, they were ready to help! Jill and Jaci are such wonderful people and have tons of suggestions and advice if you need help planning! They are so very nice! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone getting married!
    Hannah Married on 07/21/2012
    Awesome! The location was great for parking. There was plenty of room for all of our guests and no one was tripping over each other. The food was great and even the chef came out during dinner to ask how we liked the meal. We had two bars open so there was never a long night and the people working were so accommodating. We got to decorate the hall on Friday so we didn't have to worry about it the day of the wedding. Everyone was so nice. My sister has no booked her wedding with them next fall. Highly recommend!!!
    Melissa Married on 10/22/2011
    Everyone went above and beyond for our wedding. All of our guests were raving about how the chef came out and spoke to them. The building is absolutely beautiful. We were married on the patio and it was absolutely beautiful! I would recommend The Patrician to everyone!
    Jennifer Married on 08/13/2011
    I priced 5 halls and weant for a tour at the Patrician. A soon as I met the staff I knew I wanted to spend my wedding day with them. We were loking for aomehwere to have our ceremony and recpetion back to back. I fell in love with their outdoor gazebo as well as the space. They were very helpful during the 10 months it took to plan my wedding.
    At our tasting the chef came out and answered any question we had about the menu. The night before the wedding we were able to bring in all the decorations as well as all of the girls' dresses that they locked in the bridal suite, since we would be there all day.
    On the day of my wedding the forcast was calling for rain, so they watched the minute-by-minute radar up until we had to make a decision. Unfortunately we ended up getting married indoors, but they were very helpful in setting up a room we could have our ceremony in. They were great with all my vendors and they even let us borrow some magnets to hang paper lanterns from the ceiling.
    They have an awesome staff that is willing to go above and beyond your expectations for your wedding day. The price is definitly worth all of their time effort!
    Michelle Married on 10/02/2010
    We used the Patrician for our reception and were so thrilled with the service here we would recommend to everyone! First of all, it's a beautiful venue. The hall manager Julie is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. She took SO much stress off of me and was practically a free wedding planner. She is so helpful and was available to meet or talk to anytime I needed her. The vendor list she provided was an excellent guide of who to use for other services-we found our awesome photographer/videographer, limo and florist. I had checked this website too against her vendor list and found all the recommendations and reviews to be 100% accurate. The waitstaff and bartenders (Jimmy and Peggy) were awesome!! They were all polite and always made sure that we and our guests had everything we needed. Dinner came out on time and the staff always made sure drinks were refreshed and that plenty of food was out. It was an all around amazing experience working with all of them and I would recommend this hall over any others. I did alot of shopping around and they had the best price and more options for helping to make my day special and exactly what I wanted. Thank you!!
    Dawn Married on 08/29/2009
    The food was amazing. The chef went to every table to ask how the meal was. The bartenders were very nice and memorized my drinks and asked me what I would like before dinner, as I did not have a chance to get a drink. The place is new and very nicely decorated.
    Amy Married on 05/10/2008
    The food was amazing. The chef went to every table to ask how the meal was. There was a staircase which came down from the bridal suite which we walked down through to be announced for introductions. The bartenders were very nice and memorized my drinks and asked me what I would like before dinner, as I did not have a chance to get a drink. The place is new and very nicely decorated. 42.00 a plate for a choice of 3 meats family style was a great price. We had 184 guests... so it was about 7000.00
    Jennifer Married on 12/02/2006
    We were married in the winter and they decorate this hall BEAUTIFULLY! You'll really feel at home with the staff too - they are extemely helpful.
    Julia Married on 06/18/2016
    They were absolutely wonderful and accomadating throughout the whole process. The only problem we had is day of they were slow with service. Other than that, great!
  • LOLO
    Lori Married on 09/07/2019

Good until the day of

My experience with this venue was great up until the actual day of.. My microphone for the podium i rented didn't work in the middle of our ceremony and there was a newbie manager overseeing my event and one other. she was lost and overwhelmed and kept pulling my coordinator away when i needed her with me to watch the kids during pictures, it was seriously frustrating. i would definitely ask about what staff will be there the day of the event
    Erica Married on 07/12/2007