Patchwork Photography Reviews

Patchwork Photography 5
Patchwork Photography 6
Patchwork Photography 7

Shayna · Married on 09/24/2018

Christina was awesome to work with! Thank you for the lovely engagement photos! We will cherish them forever.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Katherine · Married on 04/29/2018

We fell in love with Christina and her photography when we first used her for our family photos Fall of 2016. When we decided to get married, there wasn't a doubt that we would be using her for one of the biggest events of our lives. We met before to discuss the event and touched-base leading up to the wedding, so she was clear on our vision and "must have photos". Throughout the wedding, she knew just which shots to take and made everyone feel so comfortable. When we first got a glimpse into a few of the photos, we were overjoyed! We would HIGHLY recommend Christina and Patchwork Photography for all the little and the BIG events in your lives!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Nicholas · Married on 04/29/2018

Our photographer was amazing, she had wonderful ideas of great locations for pictures. Very flexible especially since we had our kids with us taking pictures. We will use her for all of our future family photos. The pictures turned out amazing!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Mercy · Married on 12/31/2017

Christina and her husband were so accommodating, detail-oriented, and focused on making sure all the details of our special day were captured beautifully! During the ceremony and reception we hardly even noticed that they were there, yet when we got our photos back, not a single detail or important shot was missing! Christina was even willing to go as far as waking up before sunrise the next morning and going out into the cold, December snow to take incredible photos that we plan to have hanging on the walls of our home for a lifetime. Patchwork photography went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend them to friends and family in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/21/2018
    Patchwork Photography 8
    Patchwork Photography 9
    Patchwork Photography 10

John · Married on 11/04/2017

I highly recommend Patchwork Photography. Christina and her husband Stefan did an outstanding job photographing our wedding. They are very easy and fun to work with and our wedding was captured so beautifully in the photos they took on our special day. You can't go wrong having this outstanding team photography any event you may need a photographer for. Again, HIGHLY recommend them both.

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Patchwork Photography 17
    Patchwork Photography 18
    Patchwork Photography 19

Jaye · Married on 10/07/2017

Christina is a very talented photographer. She's friendly, suggestive and interactive with her clients. I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Tim · Married on 10/01/2017

Christina was amazing in every way. She takes a true interest in you and your wedding and the types of things you are looking for in terms of pictures. If you don't have a good idea of what you want, she is great at making suggestions and improvising in cool and creative ways.

Sent on 04/21/2018

Erin · Married on 10/01/2017

Christina is a fantastic photographer. She's professional and super easy to work with, she has a great eye for capturing those special moments that you didn't even know you wanted pictures of. Highly recommended!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Holly · Married on 09/09/2017

How do I even begin!? From the time I had my first photos taken with Christina (around 8 years ago), there was no doubt in my mind that when I got married she would be the one to photograph my special day. She is thoughtful, kind, and always listens to what you would like in her photographs. She and her husband Stefan go above and beyond to get fantastic shots that will last a lifetime. I love Patchwork because the photographs do not only capture the joy, special moments, emotions, and people/scenery but also add a beautiful artistic twist that makes them memorable by all who see them. I cannot begin to tell you how many compliments I receive on my photos from Patchwork because they are so stunning and unique. Numerous people talked to me during and after my wedding about the photographers and how wonderful they were throughout the event. Even though I currently live in Chicago, I will always plan to use Christina for the special moments life has to offer. Look no further for a photographer for anything you need. You will not be disappointed in her photography, personalization to you and your loved ones, and genuine friendliness! Thank you Patchwork (Christina and Stefan)!

Sent on 04/22/2018
    Patchwork Photography 25
    Patchwork Photography 26
    Patchwork Photography 27

Kerra · Married on 07/03/2017

Christina and Stefan are technically excellent, extremely professional, very easy to work with and also just wonderful people. Our time with them was one of our favorite parts of the day. And, it goes without saying that the final result was breathtaking for us. Our home is essentially a Patchwork Photography gallery. We are so thankful for Christina and Stefan and highly recommend making them a part of your special day!

Sent on 04/20/2018
    Patchwork Photography 28
    Patchwork Photography 29
    Patchwork Photography 30
    Patchwork Photography 31

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Patchwork Photography! Christina and her husband, Stefan, were our photographers for our wedding up in Prescott, AZ last year. They both did such an amazing job at capturing our whole day...and then some! My husband and I love looking back through our pictures, which turned out better than we could have ever imagined, and reliving our special day. Christina is fun and so easy to work with! She does such a great job at making you feel comfortable while getting your picture taken all day, which was something that was very important to me in choosing a photographer. I'm so glad that I chose Christina as my photographer and that I have amazing pictures to remember my special day! :)

Sent on 04/12/2018
    Patchwork Photography 32
    Patchwork Photography 33
    Patchwork Photography 34
    Patchwork Photography 35
    Patchwork Photography 36
    Patchwork Photography 37

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2015

Patchwork photography did not disappoint. They did my engagement, wedding, and maternity photos and we couldn’t have been more pleased with every experience. You walk away with more than just photos, but also memories. I highly suggest Christina! She is so talented and a joy to be around!

Sent on 05/04/2018
    Patchwork Photography 43
    Patchwork Photography 44
    Patchwork Photography 45

Emilee Birney · Married on 07/07/2018

Could not have been happier!

Patchwork Photography exceeded any expectations that we thought we had. Christina and her husband, Stephan, were able to portray us not only as a couple, but by the blending between our families, perfectly. The high energy and enthusiasm portrayed by Christina herself allowed us to be comfortable in front of the camera. I would HIGHLY recommend Patchwork to anyone and everyone. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 10/17/2018