Pasadena Yacht & Country Club Reviews

6 | Saint Petersburg, FL

6 Reviews for Pasadena Yacht & Country Club

• Scott

Scott Primavera · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing doesn't even explain it best

We haven't even had our wedding/reception as of yet, and they are amazing. Our wedding isn't until July and it's only Feb. Adam (the Food and Beverage Director) and Chef Mae (Executive Chef) are amazing. So accommodating and attentive. Their professionalism is spot on. Adam is definitely a guy you can sit and have a beer with. Very friendly and nice. I will for sure leave another review after the night ends, but I am expecting nothing less than amazing from them.

Sent on 02/06/2019

Brie · Married on 10/11/2014

What an incredible venue. They worked with us on every level, including budget, timeline, vision, set up, etc to make the day go as smoothly as it did. Such a beautiful place to celebrate such a special day! Our guests loved the food (we chose the filet and grouper) and the staff seamlessly carried out the day. Ann was so great to work with as she was so accommodating, kind and involved. Also a nice perk, huge dance floor! We used a great DJ service (Grant Hemond) who really got everyone up and celebrating, so that dance floor was beneficial. We truly chose the right place for our big day and I highly recommend to couples searching for their venue!

Sent on 01/14/2015

malinda · Married on 05/03/2014

Leah's wedding reception was beautiful. The food and beverage manager was attentive and helpful throughout our planning and was particularly helpful the day of the event as we set up our flowers and decorations. The cocktail party with the passed signature drinks was perfect and the food was delicious. The dinner was presented beautifully and everyone was impressed with the high quality of each entree particularly for a party of 130. The service throughout the evening was exceptional. The guests seemed to be served simultaneously! Thanks to PYCC my daughter's wedding reception was fabulous and I could not have asked for a better venue, services or value.

Sent on 05/20/2014

Candi · Married on 09/07/2013

My husband and I got married and had our reception here and it was PERFECT!! Johnnie Miller and his staff were absolutely amazing from day one! I can't say enough about them! The food was out of this world too! We have had many people compliment on how tasty it was! Thank you Johnnie and staff for a wonderful venue to have our fairy tale wedding! :)

Sent on 11/04/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2013

Awesome venue. They meet all of our expectations and above! They made our day so special.

Sent on 04/24/2013

Nadja · Married on 06/09/2012

Even though our contact person left two weeks prior to our wedding, his replacement, Johnnie, stepped right in and was great. The location, the rooms, the food, the servers...all were great. We had the most wonderful wedding there.

Sent on 06/18/2012