Partyman Catering & Rental Reviews

Partyman Catering & Rental 4
  • Karen

Karen Merritt · Getting married on 01/05/2021

Wonderful experience with Partyman

We had been to another wedding and also some events (Walnut Hill Carriage Show) catered by Partyman. The food is great, tasty and reasonably priced. They worked with us on the entire menu, the setup (tables, linens, settings), kept communication open as the guest list got updated and deadlines approached. I can't say enough good about them. They were very attentive during the reception and afterwards, packaged up the leftovers for us to take home. I highly recommend Partyman!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Ciarra

Ciarra · Married on 11/02/2019

We love Partyman!

Partyman staff was always readily available to answer our questions and help us plan the logistics of our day (Megan Dexter was amazing). They were flexible and able to provide exactly what we wanted. I knew I wouldn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day, and they did a fantastic job. They made sure we ate and that we were comfortable the whole night. I was very impressed with the service, and received many compliments on the food and the presentation. Thank you Partyman! Highly recommend. Hope to work with you again soon!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly Rotella · Married on 09/01/2019

Partyman is THE BEST

Partyman Catering is by far the BEST option out there. My husband and I could not have been happier that we chose them to cater our wedding on September 1, 2019 at Sonnenberg Gardens. Amanda is AMAZING and was so great to work with throughout the entire process. She took countless phone calls, emails, and texts from me and was always so kind and helpful. The tasting event for wedding couples was also a ton of fun! The food was delicious and it was really cool how they set up the venue with different china, silverware, tables, linens, flower arrangements, chairs, and more, so you could see exactly what you were choosing for your own wedding day. Partyman seriously has everything you would ever need for a wedding or any event. It was so nice to be able to rent the majority of the items we needed rather than providing them ourselves. Leading up to our wedding, we met with Amanda to finalize the details which really put me at ease going into the last several weeks before the wedding. On the morning of my wedding, the forecast was not looking good for our outdoor cocktail hour. Amanda called me to discuss what I wanted to do which I really appreciated. I know I almost gave her a stroke telling her that we were going to stick with the outdoor plan but she is an absolute BOSS and took control of everything! The weather held out and Partyman delivered an awesome cocktail hour for our guests! Unfortunately, my husband and I were off in the gardens taking pictures but the awesome staff at Partyman continued to bring us drinks and appetizers. We felt so special!
    Sarah, from Partyman, was also so wonderful to have at the reception. We did not meet her until the day of the wedding but she took over when Amanda left and she was GREAT! The wedding was seriously the best day of our lives and it would not have been the same without Partyman!

Sent on 09/23/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Wonderful!

Megan and Partyman Catering were amazing to work with! We live out of state and planned from a distance, but that didn't matter as Megan was very prompt in responding to emails and was great about answering any questions we had. I felt at ease not even having to think about the catering side of things on our wedding day and everything was flawless. We had a buffet dinner and I was so appreciative when I was given a server to hold my plate while I filled it, and then carried it to my table for me! It's small gestures like that that really go a long way. We received so many compliments from our guests on how great the food was, and I completely agree!

Sent on 07/22/2019
    Partyman Catering & Rental 5
    Partyman Catering & Rental 6
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/15/2019

AMAZING!! Actually the best

Partyman and Sara-Grace was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The workers were absolutely so sweet and made sure we had everything we needed! They brought out food and drinks during cocktail hour since we were getting our pictures taken- they stood in the wind and beginning of rain! Sara constantly checked in and made sure that my day ran amazing without any issues, I couldnt be more thankful for her!! Everything was amazing- food, decor, set up, and clean up- they even hung out with our wedding party until our limo showed up at the end of the night (it was late). Literally best company to go with for your big day!!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie DiCesare · Married on 05/04/2019

Delicious, efficient, and thoughtful!

I hired Partyman for my wedding in May at the Arbor at the Port and I couldn't have had a better experience. I worked with Amanda and there was absolutely no hassle or problems at all. Her service was excellent! She was very efficient- the menu was taken care of within minutes and she responded to any questions I had with a response that day. She was super flexible- I wasn't able to attend the tasting and she allowed my husband to bring a friend. She even packed me a full course meal for my husband to bring home to me! She also accommodated some last-minute guests and diet restrictions without any problems. They were very thoughtful and brought us our appetizers from the cocktail hour while we were wrapping up pictures too! The guests raved about the Tuscan appetizer display and they went back for seconds and thirds at the buffet. They were amazing!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Partyman Catering & Rental's reply:

Thank you Natalie! We were so proud to be a part of your day and celebrate with you and Michael!
    Cheers to many years of love and laughter!
    All our love,
    Amanda and the Partyman Family!

Rachel · Married on 10/13/2018

Fantastic job all around!

Partyman was amazing, especially working with Lee! Somehow she knew when I was stressed about something and would call or email to check in with me and was willing to adjust things down to the last day! Could not recommend them enough! I had guests come up to me and comment on how great the buffet food was! Staff was professional and friendly! Thank you for making my day amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2018
  • Courtney

Courtney · Married on 06/30/2018

Make the best decision about your wedding and hire them!

I stumbled across Partyman during my venue search and without a doubt hiring Partyman was the BEST wedding decision we made! I was a bride without a vision except that I wanted delicious food and it had to be all vegan- I met with Amanda and right from the first meeting she guided me and helped me figure out my vision (she is amazing!). Partyman took our "travel" theme and went above and beyond. We used Partyman for catering and rentals. I heard for weeks about how beautiful the stations were and how delicious the food was. We requested vegan buffalo wings, something they have never made before, and they tried out multiple versions until they found the right recipe- and everyone raved about them! They are super responsive and made me feel like every detail, big or small, was completely taken care of (and it was!!). One of my favorite events pre-wedding was an event where couples were invited to see table set ups, stations, decorations, bar choices, and to sample food from their own menu. I got so many ideas from seeing what a Partyman event looks like in real life, tweaked my menu, and added station elements to my reception. I continue to recommend Partyman to anyone and everyone who will listen. Do yourself a favor and hire them!!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Nicole · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Partyman for table, chair, and linen rental. Quick responses, friendly, reasonably priced.

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kim · Married on 10/26/2017

From start to finish the PartyMan team made our experience so simple and easy. They were able to provide accessories to our party including tables and decorations at little or no cost. They were extremely flexible when planning, especially with last minute needs! Their staff was very professional and friendly and went above and beyond to make our event tailored to our exact requirements! I look forward to using them again! I would recommend them for any small to large events! Just loved them!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Karen · event on 09/23/2017

Partyman Catering is by far the BEST in the area ! We had the pleasure of working with them for our United Way Gala in the Valley@ The Century Barn in Avon .....

The staff was very professional and tending to our every need throughout the evening. Thank you Amanda and Meghan for making everything just perfect, I don't think that in my 15 years with United Way I have never had to worry that everything would go smoothly but..... you ladies made my job soooo easy this year. Thank you !

I would highly recommend Partyman Catering for any event .... they are beyond GREAT !

Sent on 09/24/2017

Kelsey · Married on 08/19/2017

Partyman Catering and Rental helped me create the perfect wedding I had imagined. Every single person that works there is competent, kind, and easy to work with. Amanda was so easy to work with, she checked in with me every step of the way to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. She was flexible and accommodating and the attention to detail was above and beyond what I have could imagined. We used Partyman for both catering and rentals and both were perfect. The rentals team is wonderful and hard working and the tents and bistro lights were so beautiful. All of the food was delicious and the buffet was perfect and stayed warm and had plenty of food for all of our guests. People are still raving about the dessert bar! I cannot even express how happy I am with Partyman and everything they did to make my wedding a dream come true. My ideas and plans came to life exactly how I pictured thanks to them. I will forever recommend Partyman to anyone that is in need of catering or rentals and use them any chance I get for future events!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Rachel · Married on 07/04/2017

Partyman was incredible for our wedding, they set up our outside reception tent perfectly with the food being a huge hit! We had some buffalo chefs as guests at our wedding and they raved on how incredible the food was. Megan was amazing to work with, very attentive, caring and devoted to making our day special. Also Beth prompt on responding back. I would chose partyman again for service!

Sent on 07/20/2018
    Partyman Catering & Rental 7

Amber · Married on 06/17/2017

It is a sincere understatement when people say Partyman is the best in the area. They are not only the best, but they go above and beyond to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. From their detail-oriented management team, to their courteous staff and crew, everyone at Partyman is 100% committed to their job and they seem to really enjoy it!

We worked with Amanda leading up to our big day and she was always available to answer questions, make suggestions, and even hand over the creative reigns once in a while. Planning the menu, decorations, and libations with her was a total breeze.

The day of the wedding, Kim arrived with her team to ensure everything ran smoothly. If it weren't for Kim asking if she could get me another drink every now and then, I would have completely forgotten she was there!

The food was amazing and everyone GUSHED over the pickle bar and s'mores served up! We also opted for an additional pre-ceremony cocktail hour (hand-passed sangria and hard arnold palmer lemonade), which was probably the best decision of the day. Not only were guests able to arrive on time and relax for a bit before the ceremony, but we were able to greet them when we got there, instead of trying to run around after the ceremony saying hi to everyone. The pre-ceremony cocktails really allowed us to relax and have fun after the ceremony.

Book Partyman. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Amanda from Partyman was wonderful to work with from the beginning of the planning process for our wedding. We told her what we were looking for and she made it happen. She also answered my million questions in a timely manner during the process. Then Lee was our wedding day of contact and she was also wonderful to work with. The food was delicious - the mashed potatoes were to die for! I would recommend them!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Jean · Married on 06/11/2016

Great catering service! Super knowledgeable, professional and reliable! The planning staff was easy to work with and initiated great ideas. The serving staff were professional, friendly and very responsive. And to top it off, the food was amazing from the appetizers, dinner and dessert!

Sent on 06/23/2016

We cannot say enough good things about Partyman. When we decided to have our wedding in a relatively remote location in Western, NY I was convinced we would not be able to find a good caterer. Finding Partyman was a wedding-planning miracle. Amanda, the event planner, was by far the most prompt and helpful person we worked with while planning the wedding. They had absolutely everything we needed to rent AND it was very affordable. Most importantly, the food was phenomenal. Our families are full of foodies and they are still raving about the food. We particularly recommend the butternut squash ravioli (it was the hit of the night among vegetarians and meat-eaters alike). Our head server, Margaret, was absolutely wonderful. Partyman also went above and beyond, bringing extra decorations for our tables that made everything look beautiful. We recommend Partyman 100% and are so grateful that we found them!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Molly · Married on 09/26/2015

It was so great working with Partyman for our wedding! From the beginning, they were flexible, responsive and professional. I worked with Amanda who was quick to respond to emails and always willing to work with us on what we wanted for our wedding. She helped us pick out delicious salads to pair with our meat selections and helped us understand what we would need in order to host 170 people at my parents' place (tents, chairs, tablecloths, etc). A few days before our event, the men who came to set up the tent were professional and efficient. Miles, the head guy helped me figure out the best place for our tent and set up the lighting in a way that was easy to understand and turn on and off. The food was delicious - all of my wedding guests really loved it! A lot of it was local and there were some creative options - spiced butter for the corn on the cob, sriracha salad dressing, etc. At one point in the night, Amanda even found me to say she had saved me a plate, knowing I hadn't eaten and sometimes it is hard for brides to find the time to eat during their wedding. It was so great working with Partyman, I recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/04/2015

Mike · Married on 09/26/2015

Partyman Catering and Rental was great to work with right from day one of planning. They were always willing to meet with us whenever we just had questions or wanted to review our contract. All the staff members that we had contact with were amazing. All very polite, kind, and helpful. When setting up we had to re-arrange the layout slightly and the staff was very helpful when it came to re-arranging and even helped us with a layout that would be better. The food was amazing!!!! The "to-go" container of food was great especially the next day when we were packing for the honeymoon. I would highly recommend Partyman Catering and Rental to anyone and would use them again when needed. We worked with Amanda for all our contact, she was very easy to work with and very helpful.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Trevor · Married on 08/29/2015

The team at Partyman was great to work with, and we really enjoyed the experience that they provided. Our guests were all raving about how great the food tasted and the variety that was available. Being able to taste the food beforehand allowed us to better decide what we wanted on our big day, and how best to allocate our funds.

Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Sharon · Married on 10/11/2014

Partyman Catering on site cooking of steaks and delicious BBQ chicken . The pasta, beans, potatoes, pies, etc all so fabulous. They are very easy to work with and help you wherever you need it. The staff is always professional and friendly.

Sent on 10/16/2014

amy · Married on 08/31/2014

I loved working with Partyman! We picked entrees from various menus and came up with something super yummy: the chicken, pulled pork, salad with strawberries & goat cheese, garlic mashed potatoes, etc. My guests raved about the food. My only regret was not giving them take home containers to package up the remaining food. We ordered a variety of their silver dollar desserts as well- yum! I found their coordinator so easy to work with- her name is Amanda. We used Partyman for the tables and chairs as well. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Partyman Catering was absolutely perfect for our wedding. They were easy to work with and accommodated our unique venue and wide range of dietary needs. I could not have been more pleased with the service, and the food was absolutely DELICIOUS. We received many, many compliments from our guests on the food! I highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 10/10/2014

roseanna · Married on 07/12/2014

Joe the owner of PartyMan Catering was very professional, caring, and wonderful throughout our event! He came while we were setting up to check if we needed anything, he was also present at the actual event! His staff were great! I am continually getting told that the food at my wedding was the best wedding food people have ever had!

Sent on 07/26/2014

Partyman Catering was incredible. We only had them supply the food. They were 100% professional in all aspects. The food was delicious too.

Sent on 06/11/2014