Party with a Snapp Reviews

Party with a Snapp 6
Party with a Snapp 7

Myah · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful wedding planner

Lisa was so wonderful to work with!! She assisted with various details throughout our wedding weekend and was reliable, creative, resourceful, and executed everything perfectly. The wedding planning process can be stressful and Lisa Snapp will be there to melt away the stress and work alongside you and your family to pull off your best possible event. Lisa was welcoming and warm to our guests, she worked extremely well with our venue and other vendors, and she worked through each and every detail flawlessly. I would absolutely recommend Lisa as your wedding planner- you will definitely be happy and have fun during the planning process!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Myah, thank you so very much for the generous review. What a wonderful weekend I had with your family. It's people like you who keep me in this business! Take Care, Lisa

Jody · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful experience working with Lisa

Lisa Snapp possesses a wide range of skills suitable for planning everything from a dinner at home for 20 to a wedding shower cooking demo for 40 to a wedding for 250! Recently, she participated in creating, researching, organizing and implementing details of all these events for my family, all the while nurturing a personal connection as she went along. In addition, Lisa is a wonderful cook and hostess, and by her nature, assumes the role as an extension of the family she is working with. I look forward to the next opportunity to work with Lisa!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Hello Jody, and thank you so much for your nice testimonial! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you over the weekend, and spending time with you and your family. Your vision and organization suited well to make my job easier. What a team, and cannot wait to work together again with you! Lisa

Deborah Ward · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommended

Lisa was great to work with. Came prepared with timeline and kept us on track. Very organized. Kept track of all the vendors. When there was a problem with the flowers at the church right before the wedding Lisa was able to call the florist and take care of it with a stat delivery so everything went smoothly. Highly recommended.

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I was overwhelmed with the planning process of a big wedding and then we met Lisa who made us feel we had nothing to worry about! We chose her immediately after our first meeting with her. She paid so much attention to the details. She thinks of everything to make sure your special day goes as envisioned! She was very prompt , always responded within a few minutes. From table decor, to food, to timelines for the day of, everything was beautiful. We received so many compliments about how nice the wedding was! Our day was a success and so much less stressful. Beyond her knowledge & experience, she has a kind personality. It was great getting to know you and we are so thankful Lisa! We would highly recommend Lisa

Sent on 06/20/2018
    Party with a Snapp 17
    Party with a Snapp 18
    Party with a Snapp 19

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your kind words. I cannot express how delighted I was to be able to work with you and Amberley. Such a great journey with you and your family! Lisa

Amberley · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so grateful we had Lisa help us plan our wedding! There was never a moment I doubted her opinion and what was even better was she was always willing to help! There were many times I was unsure what I wanted, specifically with table decor and centerpieces, and without Lisa's help I don't think I would have ever made a decision! Whether I emailed, texted or called her, she would respond promptly and put my mind at ease! She also went above and beyond with meeting my mom and I places and even helping make my flowers. Our wedding turned out perfect with NO FLAWS! It was such a fun, beautiful day and it would have been so much harder to plan without her. Thank you SO MUCH Lisa!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Amberley, thank you so very much for your generous comments. I enjoyed every moment of planning with you and your mom. Both of you were such a delight to work with, and I will cherish this beautiful wedding forever. Lisa

Joan · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lisa on 2 different occasion for weddings. She's very calm and has great ideas. She is extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Lisa took care of the details with the vendors and the venue. The day of coordination was very helpful and we couldn't have done it without her. The decorations, linens, flowers, etc. for the ceremony and reception were put together with a special touch. We were so fortunate to be in such good hands. Most importantly, Lisa ensured everything was taken care of and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner and/or coordinator.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you Joan for the lovely review. It was such an honor working with you and your family on both weddings. Much love and happiness to you and your family! Lisa

BRITTANY · Married on 09/23/2017

My family and I have worked with Lisa several times and we would recommend her to anyone! He knows how to organize and decorate any event to make it wonderful.

Molly · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa was AMAZING! We had to replan our entire wedding with only 40 days left. We were fortunate enough to meet Lisa at this time, and she made the experience stress free, while managing to help us put everything together seamlessly. We literally had the best day imaginable. Truly an outstanding job! If you're looking for someone reliable to help plan your special day, Lisa will go above and beyond her call of duty. Can't say enough great things :)

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Party with a Snapp 20
    Party with a Snapp 21
    Party with a Snapp 22

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Molly, thank you for your nice comments. It was a delight to work with you and Grant. Firstly that our venue became available, secondly the weather was perfection, and thirdly your calming, organized demeanor added to the overall seamless planning of your event. Much happiness to you and Grant!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was amazing while helping to plan my wedding. Her attention to detail and memory of things that I wanted was truly appreciated!

Lucy · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Lisa was a great experience. My wedding was this past June and I enjoy every minute.

Sent on 12/13/2017

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Hello Lucy and thank you for the nice review. It was so great working with you and your mom. And I love looking back at the beautiful photos! Much happiness to you. Lisa

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Lisa Snap for my June 3rd wedding at NCR Country Club. She made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable. She’s very organized and helps keep you on track. I didn’t know a lot of what I wanted and her in-depth knowledge of all things wedding really helped to cement the details. She also really takes into consideration your priorities whether that be budget or a certain must have. I definitely recommend her.

Jill · Married on 09/14/2016

Lisa guided us through the entire wedding day, allowing me, the Mother of the bride, to actually enjoy the day with my daughter. From the pre-ceremony preparations, getting everyone in place and down the isle on time, up through the reception keeping everything running smooth as silk. Lisa took all the worry and anxiety off my shoulders! The wedding day was perfect, thanks to Lisa!

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

Lisa did an outstanding job organizing the reception for my daughter's wedding. Lisa knew how important this day was for the both of us and went above and beyond the call of duty. She remained professional and courteous throughout the planning, addressing all my worries and concerns. Lisa definitely went that extra mile to make my daughters wedding day - a day to remember.

Susan · Married on 07/05/2016

Lisa is a first rate wedding planner. She coordinated both our daughters wedding receptions... her easygoing manner, combined with years of experience made our events first rate. We recently used Party with a Snapp to cater our Christmas dinner! That too, was wonderful!!!! Susan, 2017 December.

Robin · Married on 06/03/2016

It was a pleasure working with Lisa! We had two daughters get married within a year, and I can say without a doubt, this was such an enjoyable mother-of-the-bride experience. Both my daughter and I had complete confidence in Lisa and her staff. She listened to our ideas, accommodated each of our requests, calmed our nerves, and worked so well with each of the other vendors. I felt like I was a guest at my own wedding! Lisa helped us with our timeline, thought of every little detail we might have overlooked, and was always honest with us. We highly recommend Lisa and her staff. She knows the Dayton area well and is knowledgable about each detail from venue to catering to lighting and photography.

Amy · Married on 11/21/2015

Lisa helped with my son's wedding and it was really great! She was very helpful in keeping things organized and the
    bride relaxed.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you so very much, Amy, for the nice review. It was great fun working with you and Meghan. Much happiness to you and your family!

Shana · Married on 09/05/2015

Lisa Snapp was an invaluable partner in our wedding day and planning process. She coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure that our months of planning and special day exceeded our expectations! Every detail she planned for us was seamless and I have no doubts that without her insight and experience we would have spent a lot more. Guests are still talking about our event as one of their favorite weddings ever attended!