Party with a Snapp Reviews

Party with a Snapp 4
Party with a Snapp 5

Jo Anne Reiling · Married on 11/02/2019

Party With A Snapp

Lisa, Party With a Snapp, was/is FANTASTIC! As with all weddings, there are so many moving parts, Lisa made the parts come together seamlessly, so I was able to step back and enjoy this very special day with my family. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you so much for the nice feedback, JoAnne. You were a dream to work with; full of smiles, compassion, and organization. The best to you and your family! Lisa

Vickie Dietz · Married on 10/25/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Lisa was extremely professional. Always on top of everything we were working on. Knowing she would handle everything, put me at ease. I must say, not one time did I feel stressed, which made the wedding planning so much fun. My daughter's wedding was absolutely perfect. Not one thing went wrong and if it did, Lisa handled it and I never knew about it. I will definitely use her for my other daughters weddings.
    Vicki Dietz

Sent on 10/28/2019

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Vicki, thank you so much for these kind words. I wish I could review clients, as you would get a 5 star as well! Much love and happiness to you and your family. I cannot wait until your other daughters get engaged and we can work together again:)
  • F Bee

F Bee · Married on 10/12/2019

Very professional

We could not have planned our daughter’s wedding without the insightful guidance of Party with a Snapp. Lisa Snapp kept us all on schedule, but was at the same time adaptable to our changes, and there were many in the months leading up to the ceremony. Her calm professional observations were invaluable.

Party with a Snapp 6
    Party with a Snapp 7
    Party with a Snapp 8
    Party with a Snapp 9
    Sent on 10/20/2019

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Faby, thank you so much for the lovely testimonial. It was such a pleasure working with you and Madeleine. You were both very organized, which was certainly an asset throughout the entire planning process. Much happiness to you and your family!

Sally · Married on 07/27/2019

Mother of the bride

Lisa was great to work with.She is very organized and took care of all the details.She is also very personable and available to help whenever needed.I highly recommended her for your event.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you so much, Sally. I truly enjoyed working with you and your family! What a beautiful venue, and the colors and décor you selected surely showed it off. I appreciated your kind words, and look forward to seeing you soon.
  • Reverie

Reverie · Married on 06/01/2019

Very Organized!

Lisa was such a wonderful help on the day of one of your weddings! We're a venue and she came prepared with a full list of the day, with each item broken down by the minute! It was incredibly helpful for us to have someone as experienced as her, being there. Would love to work with her again!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you Abbie; it was great working with you and Sol. Looking forward to seeing you again very soon!
  • Amandaq

Amandaq · Married on 05/18/2019

PWAS did a wonderful job!

Lisa was such a pleasure to work with! She is organized, experienced, and always made us feel as though she had everything 100% under control. We had done some of the planning prior to hiring Lisa, but she worked with us the final months to finalize timelines, confirm vendors, run the rehearsal, and bring everything together the day of! Thank you again for everything Lisa!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Cherrie C · Married on 03/29/2019

Lisa was a great help!

Lisa was a great help in narrowing down our venue for our wedding celebration. And she was also a big help with the caterer to make sure our food for the event was perfect. It was a great night we will never forget!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Kyle White · Married on 03/02/2019

Best decision we made in planning our wedding

We initially hired Lisa to help us organize a large welcome party for the day before our wedding (we had a lot of out of town guests). She was so incredibly helpful that we knew she would be invaluable as a Day-Of Coordinator for our wedding day. She went above and beyond in keeping everything organized, include all buses and transportation between venues. Our guests were very impressed with how smooth and easy the whole day was, and we couldn't have done it with Lisa's help. She was always professional, always went the extra mile, and one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding.

Party with a Snapp 10
    Party with a Snapp 16
    Sent on 07/26/2019

Rose Wilson · Married on 10/12/2018

Highly Recommend PWAS!

Lisa was wonderful to work with from the very start when we met her. She has a very calming attitude and confidence that helped us feel more comfortable about the wedding planning process when we weren't even sure exactly where to begin. She was always prompt and professional with emails and communications throughout the months leading up to the wedding when we had random questions and needed referrals or advice. The week of the wedding, she did so much behind the scenes work with the vendors that it took a lot of pressure off of us and allowed us to enjoy visiting family and friends instead of worrying about so many details - we knew if we needed to know of any issues or provide input on decisions, she would let us know right away. The wedding and reception were beautiful and everything turned out even better than we had imagined. Thank you from both of us, Lisa!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you Rose, for the thoughtful review. It was such a great pleasure working with you and Ivan. Best happiness to you two!

Myah · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful wedding planner

Lisa was so wonderful to work with!! She assisted with various details throughout our wedding weekend and was reliable, creative, resourceful, and executed everything perfectly. The wedding planning process can be stressful and Lisa Snapp will be there to melt away the stress and work alongside you and your family to pull off your best possible event. Lisa was welcoming and warm to our guests, she worked extremely well with our venue and other vendors, and she worked through each and every detail flawlessly. I would absolutely recommend Lisa as your wedding planner- you will definitely be happy and have fun during the planning process!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Myah, thank you so very much for the generous review. What a wonderful weekend I had with your family. It's people like you who keep me in this business! Take Care, Lisa

Jody · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful experience working with Lisa

Lisa Snapp possesses a wide range of skills suitable for planning everything from a dinner at home for 20 to a wedding shower cooking demo for 40 to a wedding for 250! Recently, she participated in creating, researching, organizing and implementing details of all these events for my family, all the while nurturing a personal connection as she went along. In addition, Lisa is a wonderful cook and hostess, and by her nature, assumes the role as an extension of the family she is working with. I look forward to the next opportunity to work with Lisa!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Hello Jody, and thank you so much for your nice testimonial! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you over the weekend, and spending time with you and your family. Your vision and organization suited well to make my job easier. What a team, and cannot wait to work together again with you! Lisa

Deborah Ward · Married on 06/23/2018

Highly recommended

Lisa was great to work with. Came prepared with timeline and kept us on track. Very organized. Kept track of all the vendors. When there was a problem with the flowers at the church right before the wedding Lisa was able to call the florist and take care of it with a stat delivery so everything went smoothly. Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/02/2018

I was overwhelmed with the planning process of a big wedding and then we met Lisa who made us feel we had nothing to worry about! We chose her immediately after our first meeting with her. She paid so much attention to the details. She thinks of everything to make sure your special day goes as envisioned! She was very prompt , always responded within a few minutes. From table decor, to food, to timelines for the day of, everything was beautiful. We received so many compliments about how nice the wedding was! Our day was a success and so much less stressful. Beyond her knowledge & experience, she has a kind personality. It was great getting to know you and we are so thankful Lisa! We would highly recommend Lisa

Party with a Snapp 17
    Party with a Snapp 18
    Party with a Snapp 19
    Sent on 06/20/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your kind words. I cannot express how delighted I was to be able to work with you and Amberley. Such a great journey with you and your family! Lisa

Amberley · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so grateful we had Lisa help us plan our wedding! There was never a moment I doubted her opinion and what was even better was she was always willing to help! There were many times I was unsure what I wanted, specifically with table decor and centerpieces, and without Lisa's help I don't think I would have ever made a decision! Whether I emailed, texted or called her, she would respond promptly and put my mind at ease! She also went above and beyond with meeting my mom and I places and even helping make my flowers. Our wedding turned out perfect with NO FLAWS! It was such a fun, beautiful day and it would have been so much harder to plan without her. Thank you SO MUCH Lisa!!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Amberley, thank you so very much for your generous comments. I enjoyed every moment of planning with you and your mom. Both of you were such a delight to work with, and I will cherish this beautiful wedding forever.

Joan · Married on 09/23/2017

We are so grateful to have had the opportunity to work with Lisa on 2 different occasion for weddings. She's very calm and has great ideas. She is extremely professional and provided quality customer service. Lisa took care of the details with the vendors and the venue. The day of coordination was very helpful and we couldn't have done it without her. The decorations, linens, flowers, etc. for the ceremony and reception were put together with a special touch. We were so fortunate to be in such good hands. Most importantly, Lisa ensured everything was taken care of and we would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner and/or coordinator.

Sent on 11/16/2017

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Thank you Joan for the lovely review. It was such an honor working with you and your family on both weddings. Much love and happiness to you and your family!

BRITTANY · Married on 09/23/2017

My family and I have worked with Lisa several times and we would recommend her to anyone! He knows how to organize and decorate any event to make it wonderful.

Molly · Married on 08/05/2017

Lisa was AMAZING! We had to replan our entire wedding with only 40 days left. We were fortunate enough to meet Lisa at this time, and she made the experience stress free, while managing to help us put everything together seamlessly. We literally had the best day imaginable. Truly an outstanding job! If you're looking for someone reliable to help plan your special day, Lisa will go above and beyond her call of duty. Can't say enough great things :)

Party with a Snapp 20
    Party with a Snapp 21
    Party with a Snapp 22
    Sent on 10/26/2017

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Molly, thank you for your nice comments. It was a delight to work with you and Grant. Firstly that our venue became available, secondly the weather was perfection, and thirdly your calming, organized demeanor added to the overall seamless planning of your event. Much happiness to you and Grant!

Rachel · Married on 07/22/2017

Lisa was amazing while helping to plan my wedding. Her attention to detail and memory of things that I wanted was truly appreciated!

Janet · Married on 06/17/2017

How unbelievable to experience planning your daughter's wedding and to have everything turned out perfect with no stress. That's how I felt with my daughter's wedding in June with assistance from Lisa Snapp!

Party with a Snapp 23
    Party with a Snapp 30
    Party with a Snapp 31
    Sent on 10/15/2017

Lucy · Married on 06/17/2017

Working with Lisa was a great experience. My wedding was this past June and I enjoy every minute.

Party with a Snapp's reply:

Hello Lucy and thank you for the nice review. It was so great working with you and your mom. And I love looking back at the beautiful photos! Much happiness to you.

Melissa · Married on 06/03/2017

I worked with Lisa Snap for my June 3rd wedding at NCR Country Club. She made the whole experience seamless and enjoyable. She’s very organized and helps keep you on track. I didn’t know a lot of what I wanted and her in-depth knowledge of all things wedding really helped to cement the details. She also really takes into consideration your priorities whether that be budget or a certain must have. I definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Jill · Married on 09/14/2016

Lisa guided us through the entire wedding day, allowing me, the Mother of the bride, to actually enjoy the day with my daughter. From the pre-ceremony preparations, getting everyone in place and down the isle on time, up through the reception keeping everything running smooth as silk. Lisa took all the worry and anxiety off my shoulders! The wedding day was perfect, thanks to Lisa!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Susan · Married on 07/23/2016

Lisa did an outstanding job organizing the reception for my daughter's wedding. Lisa knew how important this day was for the both of us and went above and beyond the call of duty. She remained professional and courteous throughout the planning, addressing all my worries and concerns. Lisa definitely went that extra mile to make my daughters wedding day - a day to remember.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Susan · Married on 07/05/2016

Lisa is a first rate wedding planner. She coordinated both our daughters wedding receptions... her easygoing manner, combined with years of experience made our events first rate. We recently used Party with a Snapp to cater our Christmas dinner! That too, was wonderful!!!! Susan, 2017 December.

Sent on 12/28/2017

Robin · Married on 06/03/2016

It was a pleasure working with Lisa! We had two daughters get married within a year, and I can say without a doubt, this was such an enjoyable mother-of-the-bride experience. Both my daughter and I had complete confidence in Lisa and her staff. She listened to our ideas, accommodated each of our requests, calmed our nerves, and worked so well with each of the other vendors. I felt like I was a guest at my own wedding! Lisa helped us with our timeline, thought of every little detail we might have overlooked, and was always honest with us. We highly recommend Lisa and her staff. She knows the Dayton area well and is knowledgable about each detail from venue to catering to lighting and photography.

Sent on 10/14/2017