7 Reviews for Party Time Entertainment Services

Flat Screen (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
7 Party Time Entertainment Services Reviews

4.7

The guys at Party Time entertainment were great. I filled out information for them a head of time but at the last minute (literally right before the reception) a few of the song choices had to be changed. They were more than accommodating and made sure everything was right. They kept the party going all night with a great mix of music. I had so many people telling me how great their song choices were. Their website misquoted me a price while filling in all of the information and they honored it. I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/22/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Flat Screen, Sound/PA System

Mike Vogel of Party Time Entertainment helped to make our wedding the best day of our lives!!! He did our ceremony music and then hosted our reception and all of our guests commented on how much fun our reception was with such a great DJ! He was so much fun and he is great to work with...I would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Keri, 9/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

First, I would like to thank our DJ/Photographer/Entertainer Mike. He made our wedding beyond extra special. The up lighting was fabulous. Mike made all the guest participate and they all had so much fun. I can't even thank Mike enough. I will recommend Party Time Entertainment..Weddings, Birthday, and other special events. 5 Star.

Profile Picture Charlyn, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography

We have had the pleasure of using Mike from Partytime entertainment many times of years for graduation parties and recently my daughters wedding. Mike has always been a pleasure to work with. He did a fabulous job proving entertainment and photography for the wedding. All the guests commented had fabulous they were and a great time. I will always continue to have them provide the entertainment for all of our occasions

Profile Picture Susan, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Party Time are consummate professional entertainers. We hired them for our wedding knowing of their reputation and they did not disappoint! They understood how important of a day this was for us and showed up early and set up in anticipation of the event, no last minute searching for cables or microphones. Their MC brought along a camera and provided a ton of professional quality photographs, the music was exactly what we asked for and they were accommodating about excluding a couple of wedding staples we asked to have omitted. 7 years later people still tell me it was the best party they've been to and that rests completely on Party Time's services.

Profile Picture Jon, 9/20/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Party Time were awesome! They provided the music and entertainment for our wedding reception and were outstanding in every way. Our guests were constantly on their feet and they all told us it was the best time they have ever had a wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone in need of a DJ service.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/20/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The man is truly talented at what he does. He makes everyone get up, I mean everyone!!! Even the chair dancers. The music he chooses is awesome, and he joins every single line dance or teaches those who don't know them yet. I can't say enough about Mike and his craft. He truly loves his job and his customers!!!!

Profile Picture User5206479, 2+ years ago, 1 Review