Party Pro DJ's Reviews

8 | Englewood, CO

8 Reviews for Party Pro DJ's

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2016

Rick Larson was our Dj
    We found him through Gig Masters. He had the best price in town! He drove to Breckenridge!!!! He was there from 12-Almost 10
    He was so involved, played such a wide variety of music, and introduced us for our entrance. He sang along to some music as well. My guest and I were so pleased. Thank you for making our night GREAT!

Sent on 09/26/2016

Emily · Married on 05/29/2015

Rick was the perfect DJ for my wedding. I had no idea what kind of music I wanted and Rick gave me suggestions that made my decisions much easier. My dad had numerous requests and Rick played each one! Rick even willingly and openly participated in the line dancing when we forgot the moves! He seamlessly read the crowd and played the songs that got everyone on the dance floor! Everyine had a great time on the dance floor!

Sent on 07/23/2015

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2015

Rick was wonderful to work with and extremely professional! He helped the entire night go smoothly, especially since we ran a little late in getting to the reception. He accommodated my fiancee in requesting time for a surprise toast for me. He took the time to find my very obscure father-daughter dance song and had it ready to go so I didn't have to remember to bring the burned CD. His suggestion for our last song of the night was perfect, we had a huge dance circle going! It was one of the highlights of the event! Highly recommend Party Pro DJ's!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Four days before my son's wedding we had to find a DJ. Search online and discovered Rick Larson at Party Pro DJ's. Wedding reception was held in Loveland, CO. Rick is from Highlands Ranch. He was going to be in the area 4 days before the event so agreed to meet with the wedding couple. He was professional and friendly and quoted a better rate than most so they took a chance.

Rick was a blast! He played all requests, was in tuned to the crowd, and I think he enjoyed the music as much as we did. Audience was middle school aged to folks in their 70's. Someone was on the dance floor from 7-11 pm. We were so fortunate in finding him.

Sent on 12/12/2014

Laura · Married on 08/30/2014

Rick was willing to meet with us and talk through what we wanted to see if he was a good fit before we signed contract. He isn't about promoting himself at your wedding; he wants the music to be exactly what you want. He was so flexible and worked really hard to make sure he was familiar with the setting and had what he needed to make the music sound great. Everyone at the wedding commented how nice Rick was and what a great job he did! I think it's such a benefit to hire someone that DJs because he enjoys helping others celebrate, not because he's out to promote himself. I highly recommend Rick and Party Pro Dj's.

Sent on 11/28/2014

Mandy · Married on 06/09/2012

Rick was awesome! He read the crowd and we didn't have anything to worry about except for having a great time!

Just have the list of requests and dances you want to him the week before and any special interests communicated and it will be a hit!

Sent on 07/13/2012

Pro DJ was amazing. They listened to what my husband and I wanted for a playlist. They played up-beat music right away; it was awesome. The dance floor was packed the whole night. The Rick was very receptive to the audience and played what people liked. The DJ even played soft music early during dinner. Five thumbs up, if I have five thumbs.

Sent on 07/15/2012

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

We very much enjoyed the dj we had! Everyone had a great time and he kept there from being any lulls at the dance.

Sent on 07/11/2012