Party Pleasers Reviews

40 | Camarillo, CA

40 Reviews for Party Pleasers

marissa · Married on 05/16/2020

Party Pleasers helped us create the most amazing wedding! We wanted to host a wedding that would blow our guests away and Andrew and his team helped us do just that! They spent so much time helping us bring our vision to life and provided so many helpful hints and suggestions along the way, going so far as to source new rentals and assist with design inspiration.

As planning went on the vision grew and grew and Party Pleasers' attention to detail was spot on! They captured every minor change and edit along the way. The staff's flexibility and responsiveness was top notch throughout the full 14 month planning process. They absolutely nailed the design and setup, and I was so happy to see everything come together perfectly on our wedding day. Their crew took care of every last detail so that we could just enjoy our wedding day without a worry.

Additionally, we used Party Pleasers for my wedding shower and rehearsal dinner, and even for our Thanksgiving dinner. The staff at Party Pleasers feels like family, and I cannot imagine utilizing them for all our special celebrations moving forward.

Sent on 06/07/2017

Tom Gibson · Married on 01/04/2019

Santa Barbara Wedding

Organised our wedding in Santa Barbara from Australia and these guys were refreshing to deal with. Very responsive, great service and an awesome product.

Sent on 01/20/2019
  • Lyda

Lyda Noble Sprinkles · Married on 12/12/2018

Awesome!

BEST RENTAL IN VENTURA COUNTY, STAFF ARE PROFESSIONAL AND ACCOMMODATING!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019

bethe · Married on 08/01/2018

I loved working with Party Pleasers from the moment I walked in the door. Everyone was so courteous and professional. The showroom is really quite lovely and gives one some great ideas. If I have the need for rental equipment again, this will be the first place that I visit. The Pros: The tablecloths are beautiful and the material is quite substantial. The scalloped white stacking chairs are strong yet pretty. Loved the umbrellas for extra shade. The delivery gentlemen (wish I'd gotten their names) were professional, courteous and worked their tails off. Vivian was amazing. I worked with her numerous times and she is so pleasant and responsive. Things so improve: The wrought iron umbrella stand (only one of five) had defective pins so it wouldn't hold the umbrella upright easily. It would be better to use the newer cement based stands for all umbrellas. The avocado colored tablecloths were much longer than the pink ones and came all of the way to the ground. Those were tricky for elderly people to maneuver around; however, the avocado color was gorgeous. Overall we had no complaints and we were more than pleased with our experience. We had checked with two other vendors in our area and Party Pleasers' prices were very competitive.

FYI: This was not for a wedding; however, we did rent tables and cloths, chairs, umbrellas, etc. for about 80 people for a different family event.

Sent on 09/02/2018

r · Married on 05/11/2018

I was only in there for 10 minutes. Girl at the counter: professional, efficient, courteous. Employees in back: ditto

Sent on 05/30/2018

Kasey · Married on 12/02/2017

Andrew at Party Pleasers was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was helpful when I changed my mind over and over again and always quick with providing updated quotes. Everything was delivered and picked up on time and things ran smoothly day of wedding. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Cindy · Married on 09/24/2017

I always use Party Pleasure for all my rental needs

Sent on 10/03/2017

Justine · Married on 08/12/2017

Love. Anjela helped us out and she was so patient with all our changes, hesitations, and questions.

My mom and I started out by visiting the warehouse/ storefront which was so fun actually. They have a lot of beautiful things and our eyes were definitely bigger than our wallets at first. But, they were totally fine with helping us trim down and find less expensive alternatives. One of the best aspects of Party Pleasers is their online catalog, which was HUGE when we were trying to compare things as my mom lives on the East Coast. Seriously, I logged a lot of hours on that site. Anjela even came out to a site visit with my mom and I when my mom came to visit to help us make sure we didn't leave anything important off our list.

Although I was blissfully not involved with the set up or take down day-of, I had several of my family and friends say how great the delivery people were in both friendliness and helpfulness. Since we got married at Paramount Ranch, a pretty bare-bones location we rented a good amount of stuff. I thought they were very reasonably priced for the high quality items we ended up with.

Thanks so much to Party Pleasers for making our big day so gorgeous and happen so smoothly.

Sent on 08/18/2017
  • W

Walker · Married on 07/31/2017

Creatively and beautifully transformed the Commemorative Air Force Museum in Camarillo to a winter wedding wonderland! They have incredible vision and all the products to make it a reality.

Sent on 10/04/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 07/22/2017

Party Pleasers worked with us continually to help us get our rentals set up for the wedding and were very patient through multiple drafts of our order as we kept making changes until it was perfect. Our wedding turned out beautiful in large part due to the awesome team at Party Pleasers. Special shout out to Andrew for being especially helpful and awesome!

Sent on 08/12/2017

Ruby · Married on 04/23/2017

We booked Party Pleasers for our tables, chairs, linens, and lighting rental. They were a preferred vendor of our venue, Camarillo Ranch, and I can understand why. Through the wedding planning process, I had to make several changes to stay under budget and they were very accommodating through it all. They always communicated with me promptly, which is a major plus because I can be impatient and I don't like feeling like I'm in the dark about things. Everything looked great and was placed just as I had requested. They're a very trustworthy vendor & I'd highly recommend them to any couple looking for rentals.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Samantha · Married on 03/05/2017

Go to the store and check out the great displays. There displays gave me some great ideas!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Phil · Married on 02/11/2017

I rented some colorful tablecloths and a pop up for a bridal show and Party Pleasers took real good care of me and I'll use them again!

Sent on 03/28/2017

MARGARET M · Married on 10/02/2016

Reliable and professional. everyone was great.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Party Pleasers's reply:

Thank you so much, Margaret! We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

Courtney · Married on 09/16/2016

Everything about Party Pleasers is amazing! Especially love working with Andrew, he's one of the best in this business!!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Robyn · Married on 03/26/2016

Party Pleasers really worked with us, from helping us set the perfect table to helping picking out the beautiful silverware. They really are amazing and put so much effort in to making our wonderful day the wedding of our(my) dreams. Thank you to everyone.

Sent on 03/25/2017

Party Pleasers's reply:

Thank you, Robyn, for the amazing review and choosing us to be a part of your special day! We're so happy to hear that we helped to beautiful memories.

Kathryn · Married on 12/29/2015

Party Pleasers made my dream wedding a reality! They were so organized, easy to work with, and made the whole experience a positive one. With their knowledge, expertise, and rental equipment they were able to transform an airplane hangar into a gorgeous winter wedding! Their unique inventory created the exact look I wanted from tables and chairs to centerpieces, lighting, canopies, china, lounge furniture and more! Their event specialists were able to take the ideas I had and materialize them. The delivery and pick up were great as well. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Brenda · Married on 10/10/2015

Party Pleasers did a fantastic job for our wedding on October 10th in Santa Barbara! They are very helpful, personable, reliable and professional. They have a great selection of rental items. Their prices are very budget friendly and are high quality and style. We worked with them for a few months leading up to the wedding day and they were always very courteous and responsive whenever we had questions or needed to make changes.

I am very glad we decided to use them for our wedding are grateful for all the work they did to ensure we received exactly what we wanted. The items were delivered on time on the wedding day everything looked beautiful! We can't thank them enough!

As a Wedding Coordinator myself I am always looking for reliable vendors to partner with and refer to my clients. I will definitely use them again for future events and weddings and refer them to other brides and grooms.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Jessica · Married on 09/05/2015

I was very happy with Party Pleasers. Their staff is very professional, but personable. Andrew was very helpful, and answered all my questions and my emails within a day. The crew who came out to my wedding venue was very nice, and worked hard. They took pride in there work, and did not leave until they new I was happy with the placement of the items we rented. They even made sure to wipe down the dance floor before they left, so that it would be nice and clean for our event. I would differential rent from them again for my next event, and would highly recommend them to my friends and family. Thanks you Party Pleasers for helping make my wedding complete!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Alyssa · Married on 09/05/2015

I started working with Andrew from Party Pleasers about a year before my wedding. I don't know how many times I kept changing my mind, but Andrew patiently updated my proposal constantly. In the end, I chose some basics and left the aesthetics up to him. He did a phenomenal and above-and-beyond job on our decorations! He did a total transformation of the rustic Camarillo Ranch barn into a "club" with chandeliers and lots of lights! I am so glad one of my best friends recommended Party Pleasers!

Sent on 01/10/2016

Briana · Married on 08/29/2015

I am so happy I went with Party Pleasures for my event rentals. They have a great selection of products and most importantly are easy to work with. I was able to get a quote from them extremely fast. Their team is great with communication and customer service. Their prices are very reasonable and the quality is excellent. Delivery was on-time and set-up perfectly. If you want a quality company with great prices look no further, Party Pleasures is the vendor for you.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Diana · Married on 08/21/2015

This was my fifth wedding using Party Pleasers, and it has always been a pleasure. Thank you once again for fulfilling all my party plans and dreams for the best day ever. I was happy with the new selection of rentals that I could choose from too, it updated everything to what a bride is now looking for to have the perfect reception.l I enjoyed working with Anthony, he was excellent....as was all the staff.

Sent on 08/27/2015

Renee · Married on 03/15/2014

My linens, silverware, pipe/drape and embellishments were all from Party Pleasers and Andrew did a fantastic job of organizing my whole look. My reception area was flawless and looks lush and gorgeous. The colors were exactly what I was looking for and he made sure I was completely happy and satisfied.

Sent on 04/09/2014

Amy · Married on 10/12/2013

Party Pleasers is a family-owned company with plenty of options to fit a wide range of budgets. My husband and I worked with Andrew Evans, who is professional, friendly, and has a great eye for how to make an outdoor space look fit for a wedding. Andrew helped us make the wedding of our dreams come true within our budget. And, most importantly...

Andrew Evans literally saved our wedding.

Ten days before our wedding, we found out that our wedding venue (a national park) would be closed due to the government shutdown. We thought we were out of luck until Andrew recommended another venue, 10 minutes away from our old venue that actually was even more perfect for us than our first venue.

Once we decided on our new venue, Andrew also worked with us to stay within our budget while accommodating the additional rentals we need for this new space (e.g., tables, chairs, a dance floor). He also went with us on a site visit to develop a lighting scheme specific to our new venue after he had already come up with a lighting and draping scheme specific to the previous venue.

Dropoff and pickup was easy. Overall, our experience was excellent. Andrew went above and beyond to make our wedding a success. I couldn't recommend this company more highly.

Sent on 01/29/2014

Party Pleasers provided Wood Farm Dining tables and wine barrels for my October wedding in Montecito, CA. I never visited their showroom but they have good photos of the items on their website and I was thrilled with the look of the tables that were delivered for the wedding. They had great customer service and were easy to work with. Their prices were very competitive.

Sent on 01/04/2014